Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157369 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by DRBULEE1: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Just wanted to thank you and let you know how much you have helped me. I followed the the spell you did for me after a very bitter breakup of a two-year plus relationship (my first since my divorce from a 21-year marriage). It started out being one of the most difficult things I have ever attempted in my life and after the initial two weeks I started feeling stronger each day and better about myself. My ex husband sent me an apology email three weeks in ...By now, I had the strength to actually "sleep on it" and sent him a response the next day...within seconds he called me and asked to see me and was crying because he was glad I was talking to him. We are starting out very slowly again as as will use to be with so much love again (which is difficult for me since I am still deeply in love with him). is is a long distance relationship and your spell still worked!! I am so happy to have him in my life again. If are the same problem and you need his help to get you ex lover back with so much love you can reach Dr. Magbu on his email reunitingexspell@gmail.com

JOYCE RAMIREZ
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Maria19: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2016
My name is Debby, am from Spain I live in Texas, US, I have been married for over 5years and no issue(baby) to show for it, I and my husband have gone to different places for help for me to get pregnant, but all our efforts where fruitless. My husband became tired of me and started accusing me of the cause of our problem. I tried to make him believe that I don?t know why I cannot get pregnant. But as a man he pays deaf ears to my words. It came to a time when he gave me an ultimatum to leave his house. I became more crazy and restless. I search for help including where there is no help. My husband finally sent me packing after 5years of our marriage. when I was in my parents? house I was still searching for a solution until I met an old school friend whom gave me the contact of this spell caster Dr Ehi, she said he saved her marriage too. I contacted him for help. He told me that it is never too late that I will need two spell in one. Which means an ex back spell and a fertility spell. He actually cast a spell for me after 48hours of his spell; my husband came to my parents? house looking for me. We got back together again. That made me so happy. Still with his fertility spell, I became pregnant after 2months of his spell. What a powerful man. I am the happiest person on earth. If you need any help, I recommend this great man to you, I am so sure he will help you the way he helped me (shomorikaspelltemple@yahoo.com) or call him via his WhatsApp number +2349038669448

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by soniatuck7: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Hello to the world i am very happy today that things are moving on fine with me and my family i am Mrs Sonia Tuck and i am from the carribean i was having problems with my husband who i have been with for over 10 years now the problem started when i wasn't able to have babies we went to so many hospitals and nothing was wrong with us then the mother started troubling me and saying i must leave her son alone i was sad and felt very alone and my husband was drifting away from me and he started having affair with other women i was very downcasted and i sought for help until help came my way in the form of Dr Arewa of uduehitempleofsolution@gmail.com he told me he will make my husband love me again and make me have babies i believed him because he was the only hope i had and true to his words i gave birth to twins my husband loved me again and things started to work for the better for me i am so happy that i chose the help of this powerful spell caster you can contact him for all your problems for he is ready to solve them for you okay here is his mail one more time uduehitempleofsolution@gmail.com your daughter from the USA Sonia Tuck
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by LOGANTINA: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
my name is tina from united kingdom. i wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called dr. ozona has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost ex husband to me with his great spell, i was married to this man called gabriel we were together for a long time and we loved our selves but when i was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then i was so sad and i decided to look for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email to me as (drozonaspelltemple@yahoo.com) then you won’t believe this when i contacted this man on my problems he prepared a spell and he casted it and he brought my ex husband back, and after a month i missed my monthly period and i went for a test and the result stated that i am pregnant, am happy today for i am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great dr. ozona for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:
(1) if you want your ex back
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) you want to be promoted in your office.
(4) you want women/men to run after you.
(5) if you want a child.
(6) you want to be rich.
(7) you want to tie your husband wife to be yours forever.
(cool if you need financial assistance.
(9 if you want to be cured of any kind of dieses and sickness
(10) have you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money email him now on:drozonaspelltemple@yahoo.com or you can call him on his mobile number 08119020816 and one of the amazing things about dr ozona is that his services is free of charge. once again thank you the great dr ozona.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by ernestadam: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2016
Is my gratitude and honor to say a big thanks to a man with truth and do as he promise plz every one on this site should join me and thank Dr igaholo for the glory and happiness he gave to me i broke up with my husband 2 week back and i was down and do not know what to do until i saw a post about this spell caster Dr igaholo who i explain my situation to, and them he said to me cry not my daughter for what you seek for is right here in my temple he gave me hope when i have no hope to to my greatest notice, he did the spell for me and my husband was back 3 days after the spell please if you need any help my advise is for you all go to Dr igaholo cause he is the best of all contact him via dr.igaholo@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by ernestadam: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
i don;t know about you but am certain about this man called dr igaholo he save me from my crashing relation and also helped my husband things where fallen for my husband he did everything and now i thankgod and thank him Dr igaholo god bless i beleive you should contact him thanks dr.ighaholo@gmail.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by ernestadam: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2016
[/color][color=#990000]]Hi everyone act there.. my name is MULLAR SHARRON i am from germany. i will never forget the help DR.igaholo render to me in my marital life. i have been married for 10 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly and deeply. after 5 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside,i praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious.my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside. i was confuse and i did not no what to do at first. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw so many people sharing testimony on how dr.igaholo help them with their relationship problem. i email him and tell him how my husband left me. And he assure me that my husband will be back home within the next 48 hours .To my greatest surprise my husband came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my[b][/b] appreciation to you dr. trust you are a God sent to restore broken relationship. And now i am a joyful woman.Email: Via web sit: dr.igaholo@gmail.com[i][/i][/b]
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by lorraineshobajo: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2016
Hello to Lorraine Shobajo , my name is Celina , I am from New York , I am 38 years old, I want to share my testimony on how Dr Ayeni helped me lose my weight and cure my type 1 diabetes , my weight has been a big obstacle to my carrier , I am a lazy person I don’t do much exercises, till I saw how Dr Ayeni helped someone from New Mexico to lose his weight , I contacted him and he gave me herbal medicine which I used and I lost 80 pounds within two weeks, if you are out there and you are also lazy or not fit for exercise and you want to lose your weight contact Dr Ayeni on ayeniharbelcure@gmail.com or visit his web site http://ayeniharbelcure.wix thank you Dr Ayeni

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by pameladoris34: 5:31am On Sep 12, 2016
[b] Hello my distinguish viewers,i am writing this article to appreciate the great work of Dr .Papo who helped me recently to bring my ex-husband who left me for another girl for no reason ,we were together for almost 4 years,recently before my wedding anniversary,he left me for someone else without any argument or whatever,things were okay between us until a outside street girl involved and stole him away from me,one fateful day after seeing a post of a woman on the internet testifying on how she was helped by Dr Papo,i decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was happiness and to make sure my child grows up with her father,am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say my husband is now with me again,he is now more than in love with me,are you in need of getting back with your man,girlfriend,boyfriend,wife,e.t.c viewers reading my post and contact Dr. Papo his email below: so grateful to you Sir,

Drpapospellcaster@gmail.com or Drpapospellcaster@yahoo.com
Call him +2347087462033 [/b]

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by juliantyler: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
I am julian tyler, from USA, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my Husband return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.prosper for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my husband, I required help until i found a great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my husband back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my husband who has not called me for past 6 months now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.prosper released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest woman on earth and me and my husband is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to DR.prosper for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. contact him via email bestspellcast@outlook.com +2347063441775
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by BarbaraJason: 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Herpes Simplex Virus by this Man Priest Ola and she also gave the email address of this man and advise anyone to contact him for any kind of problem that he would be of help, so i wrote to Priest Ola telling him about my (Herpes Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Though i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Priest Ola assured me, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends if anyone have such problem and need help contact Priest Ola via email successhealinghome@outlook.com or his website www.successspells.net. You can also call his telephone number on +14159415072
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Brooklyngray05: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited a forum here on the internet on the 17 APRIL 2016, and i saw a marvelous testimony of Tracie Aldana from United States on the forum about the good works DR OSEMU. I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR OSEMU did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my divorced wife just as i read on the internet. Am Brooklyn Gray from USA. I was truly shocked when my wife knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept her back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR OSEMU. For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of marriage. Contact him now for any kind or help via Email: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com, website: www.doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple@webs.com OR call and whats App him on +2348135254384. You can text or call me also for more inquiries +1 (914)-902-7078.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.