Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157190 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by kayzat: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2017
This thread should be renamed the madmen's corner .
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by dungas30(m): 12:42am On Mar 01, 2017
aaaah here we go again with women and their insecurities!!!!!!

@poster
FIRST let me just say that i dont believe that a man should automatically stop talking to an ex simply because he is with you. if they are mature enough to find a common ground to be friends after being a couple then great, why should that be a problem to you?! stop  trying to dictate what he can or cannot do. its called marriage not slavery!

SECOND has he done anything to warrant such insecurities from you? has he ever cheated? has he ever given you the reason to believe that he was cheating?

THIRD so you believe that communicating with your ex is "keeping a close r/ship with her"? what would you call it if they ever met again then? CHEATING?! lol

FOURTH you should TRUST and BELIEVE in your husband (unless he ever gave you a reason not to). he told you that nothing CAN happen and you should trust his words. not standing by him will only lead to trouble in a perfectly fine r/ship.

FIFTH your hubby told you what he believes in (aka there is nothing wrong with the act) but you are trying to change him into who he is not. you want him to stop being a friendly caring person because of your insecurities. lol. why dont YOU change to a better person rather than expect him to lower himself to your low self esteem level?

SIXTH giving your husband an ultimatum is not only wrong but immature. what are you going to do if he doesnt stop?! why do you think this girl will give a damn if you call her? she is HIS friend, and if HE sees nothing wrong in communicating with her then your business is with HIM not HER. your immaturity is clearly apparent.
SIMPLY because U ARE NOT IN HER SHOES. BUT MY WIFE CANNOT AN WILL NEVER KEEP A CALL ME AN TEXT ME EVERY DAY WITH HER SO CALLED EX LOVER NO MATTER HOW TRANSPARENT THEY MAY B. HI ONCE IN ONE MONTH IS ENOUGH

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.