Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157314 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nekai:
You are giving the situation too much power by making a big deal of it. Befriend the woman. Tell your hubby that you don't know what came over you because she is such a nice girl. Befriend her fiancee as well. Maybe they are both nice, wonderful people. wink

dnt befriend ur rival or enemy....you will be given room for them to play on u more....just be wise
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by OneJ: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
lookin4luv:
recently i just discovered that my husband still communicate with his ex girlfriend to the extend that the girl tells my husband any misunderstanding she has with her husband to be. they talk on phone almost everyday.
i called my husband and told him that it was not healthy to maintain a close relationship with one's ex esp with wat transpired between them but he said dat nothin can happen between them. and there is nothing wrong with being close to one's ex.
i am worried. i ve given my husband one month ultimatum to distance himself from his ex or i call the girl and tell her to distance her self from my husband.
please i need ur advice.
thanks.
That your one month ultimatum may not work.
Pls examine how U & hubby relate with each other. Are U still as close as the first time U fell in love? Maybe, both of U are not meeting each others emotional needs like u guys should& the ex happens to be there for him emotionally. Unconsciously, he gets closer to her & is carried away by attention from the other woman & vice versa. Pls ,spend quality time together often & restore the flow of good communication b/w U & hubby. Maybe, your hubby would eventually confide in U & then U can find ways to solve the matter. Pls avoid nagging. It solves nothing.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by mctowel01: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2018
Nekai:
You are giving the situation too much power by making a big deal of it. Befriend the woman. Tell your hubby that you don't know what came over you because she is such a nice girl. Befriend her fiancee as well. Maybe they are both nice, wonderful people. wink
Epic and Wise... 100!
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Amanda4life: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
Since you have told him don't waist your time on him

They will make you look like a nagging woman

, just pray toGod to occupy your mind with business and also pray that God will send a good man you can be talking with.

If you disturb your husband much, your life maybe at risk.. He needs space. Just give it to him, dont make trouble.

More than this has happen to me. I prayed to God and i asked God to occupy my mind.

God sent a business partner to me and im cool with him.

I no longer bother him.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Amanda4life: 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Don't loose focus on your kids. Always pray with them
Also engage your self with some activities in the church
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by rachealhobbs: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET YOUR LOVER BACK.. Call/WhatsApp @ +1 (305)-563-8531  
 I lost my husband to another woman, after 4 years of marriage . We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a co-worker who chased after him . He was living away near his work place and he refused to talk to me or to come home . I was so devastated and found it hard to cope. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a comment by Annie that suggested that Lord Henry helped her solve her marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. 2 days later, my husband came back home to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to hurt me again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Lord Henry. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. His email address: gloriousspellcast@gmail.com Or reach him on Call/WhatsApp @ +1 (305)-563-8531 He can save your marriage or relationships too.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by rachealhobbs: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET YOUR LOVER BACK.. Call/WhatsApp @ +1 (305)-563-8531  
 I lost my husband to another woman, after 4 years of marriage . We had a lovely marriage but he started a relationship with a co-worker who chased after him . He was living away near his work place and he refused to talk to me or to come home . I was so devastated and found it hard to cope. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a comment by Annie that suggested that Lord Henry helped her solve her marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. 2 days later, my husband came back home to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to hurt me again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Lord Henry. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you. His email address: gloriousspellcast@gmail.com Or reach him on Call/WhatsApp @ +1 (305)-563-8531 He can save your marriage or relationships too.  ....
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by isiborlisa: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, Landy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: landylovespell@gmail.com or landylovespell@yahoo.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347053160384 thank so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.