₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,053,932 members, 4,418,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 August 2018 at 10:20 PM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (127405 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by LoganJack: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Princess Hanna is a very genuine spell caster and a very unique and a powerful woman of wisdom Email her now for any urgent love spell done Princesshannaspell@yahoo.com

Hey guys, I'm so excited of getting my husband back after he left me and our 3 kids for another woman. After 2 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Princess Hanna can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted her and she told me what to do and i did it then she did a (Love spell) for me. 48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Princess Hanna. She is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Princess Hanna is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved or your wife to another woman or man, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.

Here is her contact: Email her at: Princesshannaspell@yahoo.com
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by chriskate02: 1:05am On Nov 29, 2017
hello viewers on this site,i am Mrs Kate from USA florida,i am using this opportunity to give thanks to Dr.OBODO, for bringing my husband back to me successful, a man who can bring peace and happiness into family,a man who can bring family together as one,are you in any problem like...
1. HIV/AIDS.
2. if you always have miscarriage.
3. Breast Cancer.
4. herpes cure.
5. AlO and Cerebrovascular Disease.
6. pregnancy spell.
7. You want to be promoted in your office.
8. CHRONIC INSOMNIA.
9. If you want your wishes to be granted.
10.Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart...
contact him today on his email and your problem we be well taking care of Email:[obodospellhome31@gmail.com] or you can give him a call or what him by : [+2348138829791]or[+2348110164310] am assuring you that you won't find any regret he is a man that can bring family together as one..contact him and you your problem will be successfully cure...
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11
Nekai:
You are giving the situation too much power by making a big deal of it. Befriend the woman. Tell your hubby that you don't know what came over you because she is such a nice girl. Befriend her fiancee as well. Maybe they are both nice, wonderful people. wink

dnt befriend ur rival or enemy....you will be given room for them to play on u more....just be wise
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by SaiVidhya1: 12:59am On Mar 29
Love spell to get lost lover back/stop divorce/save broken marriage happylovespell2@gmail.com is the best on urgent love spell casting with 100% result guarantee
Am Sai Vidhya from CA Usa my boyfriend cheated on me and asked for breakup. I don't believe at first i try to get back with him but all he told me was he’s with someone else. that he is no longer interested in marrying me at that point i was heart broken coz i love my boyfriend so much that i could not let go off him all of a sudden he left me, i really love him and never can imagine my life without him. not until i came across a powerful real spell caster Dr happy who promise me 48hours urgent love spell to get back with my boyfriend, good forty-eight {48} hours. hmm-mm, it was a good night time at 10:05pm within the days that Dr happy told me that my boyfriend will be back, at first i heard the bell rings getting close to my door i heard someone saying honey!!!, it sound familiar i opened the door and i saw my boyfriend standing and weeping in front of me. i was not surprised because its all i have been praying for him to come back home. Guess what in six days after i noticed my system and my body temperature is changed and i went to clinic for check up and the doctor told me that there is life in me which means i am pregnant i really wants to use this opportunity to thanks Dr happy so much and my lovely collage who directed me to Dr happy if you have any problem or predicament that is worse or exactly like this you have been into, i plead you to contact Dr happy on happylovespell2@gmail.com you can also view on his blogs site... https://happylovespell2.blogspot.com.ng/ whatsapp/call...+2348133873774

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by janerex1111: 6:57am On Apr 28
TO ALL WOMEN OUT THERE GOING THROUGH HARD TIMES IN MARRIAGE READ THIS ARTICLE AND CONTACT DR. OLU TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE.
I want to say a very big thanks to Dr OLU for the wonderful work he did for me in helping me to save my marriage, my husband ask for a divorce letter because of the little misunderstanding we had in the past few month, And i never wanted this because i love my husband so much and all our investment was a joint business and i don't want to be far away from my family and my two lovely kids. My friend told me about Dr OLU and how he also helped her with her marital issues, so i had to contact him because i want to stop my husband from completing the divorce letter and i want to keep my family together and after contacting him, i was told what i needed to do and when i was going to start seeing the result, I did as Dr. OLU has instructed and after 3 days my Husband call me and start asking for my forgiveness and it was all like a dream to me and we are all living happily together again all thanks to Dr OLU. Contact Him today for marital help via his Whatsapp number: +2348067704010 or call him.
Email: drolusolutiontemple11@gmail.com or drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com
Also read more about him via his blog page: https://drolutemple1.blogspot.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by janerex1111: 7:05pm On Jun 06
TO ALL WOMEN OUT THERE GOING THROUGH HARD TIMES IN MARRIAGE READ THIS ARTICLE AND
CONTACT DR. OLU TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE.

I want to say a very big thanks to Dr OLU for the wonderful work he did for me in helping me to save my marriage, my husband ask for a divorce letter because of the little misunderstanding we had in the past few month, And i never wanted this because i love my husband so much and all our investment was a joint business and i don't want to be far away from my family and my two lovely kids. My friend told me about Dr OLU and how he also helped her with her marital issues, so i had to contact him because i want to stop my husband from completing the divorce letter and i want to keep my family together and after contacting him, i was told what i needed to do and when i was going to start seeing the result, I did as Dr. OLU has instructed and after 3 days my Husband call me and start asking for my forgiveness and it was all like a dream to me and we are all living happily together again all thanks to Dr OLU. Contact Him today for marital help via his Whatsapp number: +2348067704010 or call him.
Email: drolusolutiontemple11@gmail.com or drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com
Also read more about him via his blog page: https://drolutemple1.blogspot.com

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Trianason: 2:45am On Jun 27
GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER LORD JUMA THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +1 (859)-203-2241

My name is NORA CHRIST. i want to give thanks to LORD JUMA for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with LORD JUMA. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. LORD JUMA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo.com or mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail.com his website: http://mercyfullsolutionhome.website2.me/ or http://mercyfullsolutionhome.blogspot.com add him up on whatsApp at: +1 (859)-203-2241
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Trianason: 2:46am On Jun 27
GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER LORD JUMA THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +1 (859)-203-2241

My name is NORA CHRIST. i want to give thanks to LORD JUMA for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with LORD JUMA. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. LORD JUMA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo.com or mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail.com his website: http://mercyfullsolutionhome.website2.me/ or http://mercyfullsolutionhome.blogspot.com add him up on whatsApp at: +1 (859)-203-2241 ...

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by OneJ: 2:48pm On Jun 27
lookin4luv:
recently i just discovered that my husband still communicate with his ex girlfriend to the extend that the girl tells my husband any misunderstanding she has with her husband to be. they talk on phone almost everyday.
i called my husband and told him that it was not healthy to maintain a close relationship with one's ex esp with wat transpired between them but he said dat nothin can happen between them. and there is nothing wrong with being close to one's ex.
i am worried. i ve given my husband one month ultimatum to distance himself from his ex or i call the girl and tell her to distance her self from my husband.
please i need ur advice.
thanks.
That your one month ultimatum may not work.
Pls examine how U & hubby relate with each other. Are U still as close as the first time U fell in love? Maybe, both of U are not meeting each others emotional needs like u guys should& the ex happens to be there for him emotionally. Unconsciously, he gets closer to her & is carried away by attention from the other woman & vice versa. Pls ,spend quality time together often & restore the flow of good communication b/w U & hubby. Maybe, your hubby would eventually confide in U & then U can find ways to solve the matter. Pls avoid nagging. It solves nothing.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by janerex1111: 7:45pm On Aug 06
Dr.Olu, you are indeed a miracle worker. I have tried so many spell casters and psychic after my husband left me and told me to go and see the attorney for the divorce just because his mother, my mother in-law wasn't in support of our marriage, she hated me for no reason and treated me like an outcast, my husband have been on my side since we got married early this year 2018 but since april he totally changed and started listening to his mother to divorce me. I have tried so many spell caster for help but there was no result after i wasted alot of money, i kept trying because i loved my husband so much and never wanted to lose him. After some days i came across Dr. Olu's contact on the internet and only Dr. Olu was the only spell caster that could guarantee me an urgent 24hours love spell casting.. and he assured me that my husband is coming back.. I trusted Dr. Olu, and its was more than a dream to see my husband back to my life with lots of apologies and love on the 7th of may this year 2018.... And he was remorseful for all his wrong actions, even my mother in-law came with her friends begging me to forgive her that she never knew why she hated me.. For sure this is really a miracle temple. Know more about Dr. Olu via his blog website: http://drolulovespellhome.blogspot.com/ or through his Email address: drolulovespellhome@gmail.com or drolulovespellhome@yahoo.com.. Add him on whatsapp or call him via his mobile: +2348067704010. Sir I'm grateful for restoring peace in my home.. Vivian Mark from Florida...

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.