Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Why I Avoid Single Lady's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Avoid Single Lady's (2795 Views)

MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill / Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Avoid Single Lady's by ustanejnr(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Am actually not a shy guy , but I respect my self.
Reasons I actually try to avoid lady's, i wont even answer you when you greet me.
I notice if you get familiar with a young lady, you get attitude someday and am really not ready for it.

Try to talk with a new single lady you meet at work or event , she automatically feel you want to ask her out. You see her body language, I frown about this.

I wish the know that not all guys who gist them up wants to f**k.
My simping genders have really mess up.

I have a beauty lady in case you reason any how, am very faithful in my relationship.

I wish I can just chat up a girl the way I gist with guys, but guess what her p**sy brain tells
her ,he needs f**k.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Nyascobar1414: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Last time I heard love doesnt exist among adolescentt... Niggas need the cooch!e and b!shes need money and d!ck..
My Peace I leave you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Okay. So, why are you telling us??
What do you want us to do about it??

8 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by MAGG0T(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
undecided

Another moonlight tales by a Redpill swine with dead brain cells

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Jeon(f): 10:37pm On Mar 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Op do u know how I solve this maths

When I meet such gurl, I first of all tell her I love sex but if you do me well am goin' Love ya 100%... Is gonna be Lover over Sex not gon' be Sex over Lover..

Outta yea

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Brighton1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by ustanejnr(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Beebah2000:
Okay. So, why are you telling us??
What do you want us to do about it??

So you sef dey think every guy Wang f**k

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Rubyjade: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Love has been compromised.

I've come across so many men who said they want an independent modernised working class lady,who would help with bills ( Good decision though)...

I know of a girl who was a cleaner in one of the banks,any guy she tells is was a cleaner will not find her good enough for marriage, just for friendship... And she wasn't getting younger,
She changed strategy and started by wearing nice dress to work, taking pictures in various seats and tables in the banking hall, tells any man that cares to know she's a banker, less than 2 months a man started talking marriage to her, told her how he prayed and God told him she was his wife,
3months later they got married,
Problem started, When the husband found out the woman he married is a cleaner... Babe has gotten the Mrs she craves for...
That's all that matters to her...

A guy once approached me here in 2014 asked if I'm a working class Lady,
I told him I'm a student, today he is married to a banker..

You see....
Many women have been rejected due to their poor back ground,educational level, their class in the society,
The jobs they do,
When they run out of patience and start living a fake life out of frustration because they're scared they will never get a man to wife them as marriage is very important to them,

A Cunny man die, a cunny woman will bury him..
If a woman doesn't raise her standards, these end time men won't find her useful in marriage....

Marriage has been compromised, many don't marry for love, rather for benefits,
That's why a man will say, he wants to marry a nurse,a banker an accountant,
Without minding if he is compatible with the woman or he just getting married to the title (nurse).
Some are in unhappy marriages because they married because of this same requirements..
This issue is not attributed to the men only, women do it too...

No love anywhere in the society..
And I'm not surprised at the rate of divorce..

As you advise ladies to stop living a fake life also encourage the men to accept women for who they really are and not what they're bringing to the(table) marriage.

When you see a woman doing the little she can to earn, that alone should tell you she's hardworking,
Not when she's doing a professional work you can only classify her as a working class lady.

In as much it is very bad to live a fake life..
Part of the blame should Go to the men.
Fake people attracts their likes.

In the End of it all...
Love has been compromised...

I come in peace..
Happy weekend

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by ustanejnr(m): 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jeon:

U be male or female or both. Mumu
Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by ustanejnr(m): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rubyjade:

I've come across so many men who said they want an independent modernised working class lady,who would help with bills ( Good decision though)...

I know of a girl who was a cleaner in one of the banks,any guy she tells is was a cleaner will not find her good enough for marriage, just for friendship... And she wasn't getting younger,
She changed strategy and started by wearing nice dress to work, taking pictures in various seats and tables in the banking hall, tells any man that cares to know she's a banker, less than 2 months a man started talking marriage to her, told her how he prayed and God told him she was his wife,
Problem started, When the husband found out the woman he married is a cleaner... Babe has gotten the Mrs she craves for...

You see....
Many women have been rejected due to their poor back ground,educational level, their class in the society,
The jobs they do,
When they run out of patience and start living a fake life out of frustration because they're scared they will never get a man to wife them as marriage is very important to them,

If a woman doesn't raise her standards, these end time men won't find her useful in marriage....

Without minding if he is compatible with the woman or he just getting married to the title (nurse).
Some are in unhappy marriages because they married because of this same requirements..

As you advise ladies to stop living a fake life also encourage the men to accept women for who they really are and not what they're bringing to the(table) marriage.

When you see a woman doing the little she can to earn, that alone should tell you she's hardworking,
Not when she's doing a professional work you can only classify her as a working class lady.

In the End of it all...

I come in peace..
Happy weekend

Agree with you 100%, I send my woman to school. My point is don't jump to conclusion every man want to bed you, because his nice to you or friendly.

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by ustanejnr(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Op do u know how I solve this maths

When I meet such gurl, I first of all tell her I love sex but if you do me well am goin' Love ya 100%... Is gonna be Lover over Sex not gon' be Sex over Lover..

Outta yea

I have self respect, no be every hole I dey follow you put.
Less you know that hole dey retain a lots, including poverty and frustration . just be careful with you life

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by ustanejnr(m): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Last time I heard love doesnt exist among adolescentt...
Niggas need the cooch!e and b!shes need money and d!ck..

My Peace I leave you

Your state of mind will only bring you wahala. Imagine brick layer put , you sef follow put inside same hole. Respect your self dignity ,if u get one
Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by ustanejnr(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Brighton1:
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid

Where?
Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Nyascobar1414: 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
ustanejnr:

Your state of mind will only bring you wahala. Imagine brick layer put , you sef follow put inside same hole. Respect your self dignity ,if u get one

Dammnn..
Nigga...
Love doesnt exist amongst adolescent..

The best remedy is staying chaste..
But If you cant...
Fvvk some p*ssy and preserve your sanity..

No female is special(apart from your mother).

My peace I leave you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Brighton1(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
ustanejnr:

Where?
HALA Madrid
Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Jeon(f): 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
ustanejnr:

U be male or female or both. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Totilopussylick(m): 1:23am On Mar 10, 2022
Brighton1:
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
l live in Germany

Almost all the young people own Dogs.

I went to a club, i meet a lady and we agreed to go to her house.

After I gave her the most unforgettable sex of her life.

She still left me on the bed after I dose off to make love again with her dog.

When I heard voices and mowing i got up and wanted to know what up

It was an unforgettable experience for me.

She was having sex with the dog tongue

Up till now l'm still yet to recover from the experience embarassed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by luminouz(m): 1:33am On Mar 10, 2022
Rubyjade:

You see....
The jobs they do,

In the End of it all...

I come in peace..
Happy weekend
This is premium lager bullshiit!!
Men should accept the ladies the way they are and not ask what they bring to the table? Are you fuqin kidding me? You lots are never logical but emotional. Will you ever marry a dude who says he is a cleaner? Won't you reject his ass and scream 'I don't do broke men' nonsense? With your penchant to always put ya bills on any man who comes your way, will you ever think of even thinking of marrying a cleaner? Or because he is a man,he should bring all to the table while you sit ya fat ass down and contribute absolutely nothing?
This is why there is the redpill. The days of working for leeches are over. You want a rich nigga, be rich yourself. If any woman con me into marrying her like that cleaner babe in your story, she won't be Mrs another second, in my house. She will leave that very day. Whether you are getting older or your eggs are getting fried menopausally, I don't give a clusterfuq. Get grinding and make your money before talking to me. I didn't ask you to be what you are so get your ass moving and make more money. Love is for the birds, not for me.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by luminouz(m): 1:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
l live in Germany

Are you for real bro?

Like this story is real? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Totilopussylick(m): 1:39am On Mar 10, 2022
luminouz:

Are you for real bro?

Like this story is real? shocked
I swear

If l'm lying to you, make Tinubu become president of Nigeria.

Right now I'm in my house

All this white people love dogs more than humans cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by luminouz(m): 1:43am On Mar 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I swear

If l'm lying to you, make Tinubu become president of Nigeria.

Right now I'm in my house

All this white people love dogs more than humans cheesy
So what did she do when she saw you knew her secrets?

N.B: Of course they do. It's a sign of dysfunctional their society is. When humans are not desirable but pets, shows you how fuqed up their psyche is

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Totilopussylick(m): 1:54am On Mar 10, 2022
luminouz:

So what did she do when she saw you knew her secrets?

N.B: Of course they do. It's a sign of dysfunctional their society is. When humans are not desirable but pets, shows you how fuqed up their psyche is
Honestly speaking.

Leave Nigeria

Come to Europe.

And see things wey go make you begin hate your parents.

No matter how much you love your parents, when you enter Europe, you don't need anyone to tell you what's up .

Na you go call them to tell them you are in paradise tongue

I swear

I don't know how to post pictures on Nairaland if not.

I know Nigerians believe in see and believe.

But trust me

You go hate Naija once you enter Europe cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Stevenson1(m): 2:25am On Mar 10, 2022
ustanejnr:
Reasons I actually try to avoid lady's, i wont even answer you when you greet me.
I notice if you get familiar with a young lady, you get attitude someday and am really not ready for it.

Try to talk with a new single lady you meet at work or event , she automatically feel you want to ask her out. You see her body language, I frown about this.

I have a beauty lady in case you reason any how, am very faithful in my relationship.

I wish I can just chat up a girl the way I gist with guys, but guess what her p**sy brain tells
her ,he needs f**k.

That's why we have online dating sites where can select and meet the kind of person you wants.
Also, you can decide to be single too. We have hook up site that can sustain that lifestyle.
Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Fiscus105(m): 4:22am On Mar 10, 2022
Rubyjade:

You see....
The jobs they do,

In the End of it all...

I come in peace..
Happy weekend

With your narration and ways of reasoning, I can see why marriages are having issues, but you guys will blame marriage institution instead of actors.

Meanwhile, the last time I checked, I knew several ladies that totally jobless and in which someone's son had walked them down the isle, why several bankers ladies in particular (and other good paying jobs) are still roaming about in the wilderness of singleness.

In as much that being working raise the bar, telling lies to get married is totally dangerous most especially from women's angle.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 10, 2022
Rubyjade:

You see....
The jobs they do,

In the End of it all...

I come in peace..
Happy weekend

What a load of crap!!!!
Men are being rejected daily on the basis of their poor background and poor social/economic status and heaven did not fall, and when the same thing is done to a woman, you cry fowl?

You want men to accept women the way they are, yet women don't accept men they way they are... Men should not ask women what they bring to the table, but women can ask ba? Mttttttwwwww...

You're saying men don't want to marry a cleaner, will women marry a cleaner over an accountant/doctor?! So you think that men don't want good thing ba?!

And to think that you're blaming men for the reason women live fake lives is the height of it all undecided... Can't women take responsibilities of their actions?! Are women really children?! Likeeeee, a full grown woman will make stupid decisions and when it's time to face the responsibility/consequences of that action, she blames it on men?! What audacity!!!?!

And that cleaner lady in your story...
If the man she married was yours truly, she's going back to her father's house that same moment, and we're appearing in court the next day to dissolve such union.... What rubbish!

If you like don't go and get something worthwhile doing with your life, stay there and be waiting for a man to accept you the way you are undecided...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by ustanejnr(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2022
Stevenson1:

That's why we have online dating sites where can select and meet the kind of person you wants.
Also, you can decide to be single too. We have hook up site that can sustain that lifestyle.

From where do you reason? never told you am looking for one. Only wish every girl don't think every guy want f**k. Really want to gist them up, but na my nonsense them dey reason, leading them to give u attitude any day
Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Brighton1(m): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
l live in Germany

HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
HALA Madrid
Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by aspabay(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Honestly speaking.
Leave Nigeria
Come to Europe.

Hate your parents because you traveled outside Nigeria?

I now understand your kind of mindset and upbringing.

Born troway pikin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by luminouz(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Honestly speaking.

Leave Nigeria

Come to Europe.

No matter how much you love your parents, when you enter Europe, you don't need anyone to tell you what's up .

Na you go call them to tell them you are in paradise tongue

I swear

I don't know how to post pictures on Nairaland if not.

I know Nigerians believe in see and believe.

But trust me

You go hate Naija once you enter Europe cool.
Lol....so you want me to come over?
Then, you better help me o. grin
Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by luminouz(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2022
aspabay:

Hate your parents because you traveled outside Nigeria?

I now understand your kind of mindset and upbringing.

Born troway pikin
I don't think he meant that literally.

At least I don't think so

2 Likes

Re: Why I Avoid Single Lady's by Realchi: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2022
ustanejnr:

her ,he needs f**k.

Some men get problem
You probably don't understood your body language
It's now a woman's own

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Done With Porn And Masturbation! / Lady Travels 6hrs To Visit A Guy But Refused To Be Touched,see What Happened / Watch the moment Joyce Attempting World Record For Longest Massage, Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.