Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why (6566 Views)

Why You Must Avoid Single Mothers Now! / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by jubilantagida: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Guys, please, if you want to have anything to do with a single mom, make sure the father of her child is out of the picture, I mean, totally out!

If Emeka had known any better, he wouldn't be spending the Christmas without his left ear.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
Don't you guys get tired?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
You are right in a way.

I wouldn't know how to deal with a child that is not mine
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Kriss216: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
The moniker below me escaped from a psychiatric home, no one should take her seriously.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
You guys are really shallow in thinking. So because a woman has a child with another means she doesn't deserve to be loved again by any other man other than the baby daddy right?

Foolish boys

9 Likes

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Kobicove(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
What do you hope to achieve with this?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
You guys are really shallow in thinking. So because a woman has a child with another means she doesn't deserve to be loved again by any other man other than the baby daddy right?

Foolish boys

If she had kept herself well, she won't be in a mess.

The way you lay your bed that is the way you will lay on it.

It is not some men fault that they don't want a single mother. You can't blame them,

But also try to comprehend messages next time

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by naijacovid(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Foolish boys
Shatap mugu. Evening news paper no get value.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Bbass1990(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
And when has single motherhood became a crime,unforseen circumstances allows it ranging from molestation, loss of husband and so on.
Not all single moms are dangerous as you paint them.

6 Likes

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by naijacovid(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
How can you willingly open your legs for another man, get pregnant for him then leter you want another man to marry you.

23 Likes

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by naijacovid(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Why did the person that got you pregnant flee for his dear life. May be you have a hidden bad character, or he finally noticed that you are a hole.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Foolish boys
Lolz u are not everyman's dream girl according to Ur signature, perhaps maybe to cobblers, gatekeepers and truck pushers cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bbass1990:
And when has single motherhood became a crime,unforseen circumstances allows it ranging from molestation, loss of husband and so on.
Lolz to me I can't marry single women, there's no way I can raise someone else kid, no way!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by chinchonglee(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bbass1990:
Man dnt try marrying one!
U may spend the rest of ur life regreting and hating her

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by odinson1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
To all single mothers[Except Widows], you all are wayward, irresponsible, frustrated, mannerless and a disgrace to responsible women out there.
That's what you all are and will continue to be, no matter what.
No responsible woman will allow herself in that disastrous position, unless she lost her husband to death.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by IamFINESSE: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
Don't you guys get tired?

Sharrap

I guess you're the new fati2001 if not her

Nuisance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by jubilantagida: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bbass1990:

Read the full post na.

Emeka lost his left ear to the baby's Papa jealousy.
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by jubilantagida: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Foolish boys

E touch diswan.

Except the father of the child is far far away, my advise stands. Avoid single moms.

Jealously is dangerous!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by IamFINESSE: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bbass1990:

adeolaSexy:

Foolish boys

Kobicove:
What do you hope to achieve with this?! undecided

All of you are daft, can't read and comprehend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Donspicey: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:

Foolish boys

Yes we agree...so after riding on different dick wit out protection u now want me to use my hard earned money to wife you?? ko jo now.......

See ehhhh if ur nipple is not looking at my face like a policeman interrogating a criminal pls stay very far away from me.....

I no be dog wey dey chop remnant.......

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
IamFINESSE:

[s]All of you are daft, can't read and comprehend[/s]
mynd44,justwise,dominique,lalasticlala
rule 2
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Karleb(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
So Emeka lost his left ear but the single got a slap on the wrist?
Wonderment!
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
adeolaSexy:
mynd.44,just.wise,domi.nique,lalas.ticlala
rule 2
So nah coward u be self? next time don't start what u can't finish, bye!

1 Like

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Liposure: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Anywhere i go i make sure i stay clear of single moms because i cannot come and carry another man's baggage

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by seunlayi(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
jubilantagida:
Guys, please, if you want to have anything to do with a single mom, make sure the father of her child is out of the picture, I mean, totally out!

If Emeka had known any better, he wouldn't be spending the Christmas without his left ear.

" if you want to have anything to do with a single mom, make sure the father of her child is out of the picture, I mean, totally out! "

This is just the point. If you get this wrong, on behalf of nairaland, I m sorry for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Tunagee(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Donspicey:

Yes we agree...so after riding on different dick wit out protection u now want me to use my hard earned money to wife you?? ko jo now.......

See ehhhh if ur nipple is not looking at my face like a policeman interrogating a criminal pls stay very far away from me.....

I no be dog wey dey chop remnant.......

Hahahahahaha!! Who go chop leftover

1 Like

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by jubilantagida: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
seunlayi:

" if you want to have anything to do with a single mom, make sure the father of her child is out of the picture, I mean, totally out! "

This is just the point. If you get this wrong, on behalf of nairaland, I m sorry for you

What so you expect from people whose attention span is less than twitter's allowed characters.

They just ran along with the topic.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by jubilantagida: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Karleb:
So Emeka lost his left ear but the single got a slap on the wrist?

Wonderment!

Who run the world? Girls! grin grin
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by hassana45502: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
And when has single motherhood became a crime,unforseen circumstances allows it ranging from molestation, loss of husband and so on. Not all single moms are dangerous as you paint them.
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by Mozino007(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
hmnnnnnn
Re: Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why by elunico: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
hassana45502:
And when has single motherhood became a crime,unforseen circumstances allows it ranging from molestation, loss of husband and so on. Not all single moms are dangerous as you paint them.

Go back and read the post again, this time, slowly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20k For You If You Can Get This Girl To My Bed / PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! / My Girlfriend's Sexual Urge Is Terrible.. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.