Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1009 Views)

Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Uzomacharles: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wawelexy:
Na old age go reset your brain when the time comes. Keep enjoying

lol
Re: . by jaxxy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't do any transactional stuff with any man,I'm not in need so that's not it.I don't hate men oooo,don't get me wrong, I'm just very at alert and don't want any man to ever come close and misbehave. I've learnt from people's stories and what I read here on nairaland.

What Ure trying to say in a nutshell is enjoy controlling and manipulating men?? U like to do the breakup bt there always Sm1 that can also breakup with u or reject u and that’s not a terrible thing. Nobody is perfect really so smtmes be insecure and let a good or bad man in. As the case maybe grin

Drop those barriers/walls and experience the emotions ure locking inside. Let a man make u madly inlove that u stalk him from morning to night like a jobless woman my dear. grin

Let ur passion run wild in meaningless ecstasy.

It is only when u allow urself to be venerable to the pain that u enjoy the pleasure. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:

What Ure trying to say in a nutshell is enjoy controlling and manipulating men?? U like to do the breakup bt there always Sm1 that can also breakup with u or reject u and that’s not a terrible thing. Nobody is perfect really so smtmes be insecure and let a good or bad man in. As the case maybe grin

Drop those barriers/walls and experience the emotions ure locking inside. Let a man make u madly inlove that u stalk him from morning to night like a jobless woman my dear. grin

Let ur passion run wild in meaningless ecstasy.

It is only when u allow urself to be venerable to the pain that u enjoy the pleasure. grin
Thanks,you went to comment on post I’ve deleted
Re: . by jaxxy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Thanks,you went to comment on post I’ve deleted

It doesn’t matter, I can still give my 2cents bt I was only joking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Moz22 come here,I'm eager and glad to read the good news
Re: . by Moz22: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
Moz22 come here,I'm eager and glad to read the good news
well.. apparently, the steps I took yesterday paid off. All beef squashed, all scores settled. I've settled with her, i knew she held those her friends she warned me not to report her to in high esteem. They had called me this morning to come over cos they were coming so we could settle everything. Long story cut short, we've settled and she prayed for me afterwards. I know who to report her to when such issues arises again.. lol
Re: . by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
Moz22:
well.. apparently, the steps I took yesterday paid off. All beef squashed, all scores settled. I've settled with her, i knew she held those her friends she warned me not to report her to in high esteem. They had called me this morning to come over cos they were coming so we could settle everything. Long story cut short, we've settled and she prayed for me afterwards. I know who to report her to when such issues arises again.. lol
I'm so happy you thread the right path, and such issues will never repeat itself again, just learn and adopt the habit of walking away next time, it's her weakness and you must never trigger it in anyway because you're her child.You did nothing wrong as I could see that you're a good person but never let her weakness mislead you.Each time she's displaying her weakness, learn to walk away and talk to her later when she's calm and you'll notice how you will become her confidant and second husband. Just keep been good and God will bless you for every act of kindness you show towards your mom and her weakness.Also know the kind of people you take advise from on this forum,some are living their lives on the fast lane and having little knowledge of how rules of life operates, just be careful and never allow such happen again. Seriously I'm happy to read this your feedback

1 Like

Re: . by Moz22: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'm so happy you thread the right path, and such issues will never repeat itself again, just learn and adopt the habit of walking away next time, it's her weakness and you must never trigger it in anyway because you're her child.You did nothing wrong as I could see that you're a good person but never let her weakness mislead you.Each time she's displaying her weakness, learn to walk away and talk to her later when she's calm and you'll notice how you will become her confidant and second husband. Just keep been good and God will bless you for every act of kindness you show towards your mom and her weakness.Also know the kind of people you take advise from on this forum,some are living their lives on the fast lane and having little knowledge of how rules of life operates, just be careful and never allow such happen again. Seriously I'm happy to read this your feedback
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make A Lady Fall Madly In Love With You / Why Are Men Trying So Hard To Be Women These Days? / People Can Be Very Cruel, My Experience With A Punter Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.