Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

My Life Is Officially At A Standstill. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Is Officially At A Standstill. (394 Views)

This Month Is officially International *no Bra* Month!! / Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is Officially At A Standstill. by Iheukwu1987: 7:09am On Mar 10, 2022
I just created this account to post this..

I am based in owerri. And I am 34yrs old.

I have been a member of the this group for over 6yrs...i graduated 8yrs ago, got a couple of jobs here and there for a few yrs, then I lost my job during the covid19 pandemic. And since then my life as been at a standstill. All my friends deserted me, some actually don't pick my calls..

I'm in so much debt, I collected loans from online apps, in a bid to start up a small poultry business, but the business was a total failure....

Now I owe a combined 300k in online app loans, and my life has been a living hell..I get threatening calls everyday, messages has been sent to my contacts, I don't sleep and I suffer severe anxiety...

I just want to leave imo state and start my life all over at 34..but I have absolutely no one outside owerri...

Pls I need help, I am not asking for money to pay back these loans, I need a job with accomodation outside owerri pls so that I can pay back these loans gradually..

Lagos, Abuja or portharcourt preferably..pls pls I need help, I am dying slowly..any job at all even if it's a security job in a company or residence, or a businessman or woman will to help me, I will willingly serve u, as long as there is accomodation, I will be willing.. I need to leave owerri. there are no jobs down here and no money to start up any business..

I am a really honest person, and I won't disappoint whoever deciedes to help..
Once again I am 34yrs old and a graduate of industrial physics.. and I graduated with a 2:1

My email address is alozie1987@gmail.com

Admin pls pls help me move to fp plsssss
Re: My Life Is Officially At A Standstill. by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 10, 2022
May God grant you your wish in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Officially At A Standstill. by Lawlab254: 7:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Sad
Re: My Life Is Officially At A Standstill. by Havesomesense(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2022
You need to make a plan for your life.
Download "LinkedIn" create an attractive profile.
See how other peoples profiles are.
Connect with people on LinkedIn
I believe you can easily get a Job there.

I pray that before the end of the month you will have a reason to smile.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Officially At A Standstill. by Uzomacharles: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Havesomesense:
You need to make a plan for your life.
Download "LinkedIn" create an attractive profile.
See how other peoples profiles are.
Connect with people on LinkedIn
I believe you can easily get a Job there.

I pray that before the end of the month you will have a reason to smile.

Explain this LinkedIn stuff please
I've mailed u

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Height Is Too Tall? / Sex And Food / Is It Alright For Parents To Have A Favourite Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.