Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles (37220 Views)

The Russians Are Launching Up To Thousand Projectiles An Hour, Their Resources / British-Made Portable Starstreak Missile 'Shoots Down Russian Helicopter / North Korea Fires Projectiles Into Sea For Second Week Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Starzo: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
These people are looking for another world war..

It will start and end in the west in Jesus name,amen.

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Fiscus105(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Viktorkrum321:
this is bullshit
naija has been battling boko haram and bandits for a long time now
yet we cant get this kinda help
thousands of innocent lives are wasted by bandits and boko every day yet ...
smh

They send you?

Ur children no see food eat, you dey blame someone father.

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by DeLaRue: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Britain, the most powerful military power in Europe.

A country so small, yet so manipulative, conniving, and...full of brilliant, low-key scientists and innovators.

Off all European countries, the one country Putin must hate the most right now is Britain. France and Germany are not confronting Putin as Britain does.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by toxtimmy: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
The British are mad but they value their own life.... They will not send and it's just PR... But if they proof me wrong by not valuing their life then let them send them to Ukraine.... There are tons of asymmetrical actions Russia can take in Ukraine or other theatres of war the have British and American troops (emphasis on American's) as the British are doing the bidding of the Americans.

When the gods want to punish you they first make you crazy.

Tmberwolf1:
They are about to mow down Russian air power.

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by HilcomTech(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
UK just want to finish Ukraine patapata as the Russian military will become more dearly.

The same UK can't even face Rusia in a battle

3 Likes

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by InvertedHammer: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
/

Bombing the children's hospital (whether real or propaganda) has pissed many people off. You will notice steady flow of stealth weapons into Ukraine. Putin is fighting a lost war. If he dares release one nuclear war head, Russia will be reduced to rubbles in a matter of days. They have tolerated his nonsense for too long. Every nation is powering up. Isreal is loaded and ready to annihilate in a matter of hours.
Everyone is at alert. Putin has been unmasked. A lawmaker in US propositioned that they tease Putin to see how crazy he can get. This is getting interesting. Power is not always might.

Those nuclear stations can be bombed there in Russian and will be catastrophic for Russian and Russians.
/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by promzy555(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Poland send , British send, USA send that one send. Ukraine never see anyone. Na audio sending Dem dey do.

Na their audio sending dey make Russian bomb Ukraine d more.

Abeg make Dem stop to dey put Ukraine for more wahala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by ednut1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
If Russia sends nuclear bomb to London dem go cry o
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by PrinceMajestic: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Angelaketu:
I Angela and my miserable family will bleed to death tomorrow
ok nice I thought you said Russia, you're quite unfortunate. RIP
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Themandator: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
OK.. Russia thought it was going to be a simple invasion followed by negotiation.. This time the American intelligence agencies got it right since last year and had planned every single intervention, phase by phase

Russia must remain in Ukraine for years against their wish or they leave as defeated army.... All the human resources needed to fight this war from outside were already in Ukraine

Russia must spend real money in this Ukraine conflict.. This is not 2014

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Fiscus105(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Elvictor:
According to Nairaland Nato Lapdogs and US controlled zombies, that Ukraine is winning.

Ukriane is winning, why is Sweden scared?

Russia isn't a paper tiger world power, it position in world power must be maintained, no thinking man should root for blue eyes and blonde heirs to wield absolute power.

Imagine a world ruled by US and it elites unopposed, that they can wake up and destroy any opposition, we don't want the world.

That in the name of civilization a country will be bullied to accept what it doesn't want, remember what Obama did to Nigeria because GEJ refused adopting LBQT thrash.

Imagine a world that NATO do the talk, and walk the talk, till today, Nigeria is still a slave to England, we can't even make decisions on our own.

What have they so called West done for us? After colonizing us, and roping us in a confuse marriage, nothing, they can't even give our military weapons that cab get rid of Boko Haram, but were readily vibrating like nokia to send those sophisticated weapons to Ukraine that have been rounded by Russian forces.

Why do I support Russia?

I support Russia because, Russia fought two world wars, I and II, and she didn't invade Africa to colonize us, neither did they impoverish us, or meddle with our electoral system, to install their puppets, Russia didn't come to Africa and tell us what to do, or decide the fate of the Africa race.

I support Russia, because absolute power corrupt, imagine a world without someone to stand up to US and it gay rights activist, guess what, your a** will be reaped and nothing will happen.

I support Russia, because she is a mother that cares about Humanity more than anybody, if Russia didn't end the world war 1 and 2, we would have been in a serious trouble.

Us won't teach me what humanity is, when they were the first people to deploy nuclear war head into Hiroshima and wiped an entire state, in a conventional war.

Someone is bragging that Russia failed in it invasion in Afghanistan, I read about it, and I find out something worth mentioning

But very unfortunate, despite ur support , Putin is going down.

Sorry ehn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Ofiadiegwu: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
OkCornel:

I see… but there’s no temple in Jerusalem for the man of lawlessness to install the abomination that causes desolation (Daniel 9 v 27) so…

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letterasserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

Also, Jesus made it clear that those who use wars, earthquakes and disasters as sign of the end times are liars;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Just imagine the false alarmists running amok on this platform busy claiming what Jesus said are “beginning of birth pains” to shout Jesus is coming soon. Stark displays of religiosity and thick ignorance.

Jesus clearly mentioned, these things are expected to happen AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALARMED. THAT IS NOT A SIGN OF THE END TO COME.

Study the scriptures and stop falling for these false alarmists. Haba!!!

See more here;
https://www.nairaland.com/7016514/why-second-coming-christ-not#110783108

Good job here.

Well done boss.

We must be wise and redeeming the time.

I had quoted and talked to @righteousness few weeks ago to not be agent of doom while claiming to preach Christ.

I mean, how can a person keep justifying evil acts just to preach "end time message"?

We should rather honour God. Not remove people's faith, trust and hope in Him.

God is kind, benevolent and All powerful. He still holds this Earth in His hand. He (God) still run this earth with the principle of sowing and reaping.
Men still receives the recompense of their actions. It could be now, or later- but hand-joined-to-hand, the wicked does not go unpurnished.

4 Likes

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by MrBONE2(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
johnfarida2011:
OKWhen will General Buhari send his?

BaBu had sent Trucks load of Fulfude Guwara Guwara to them Bwana grin
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by guru90: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
oxtenda:
Putin will regret his actions

That Man will never regret anything joor...
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by jimbson: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hanibbal:

Leave that fake pastor jor.
Let him continue in his ignorance he has become a joker and a nuisance on this platform.

U better listen no pastor now wey e still dey hot..
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Pastorsmile: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Must they announced it first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Sotland: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Change your strategy passing kingdom message to win a soul

Jesus didn't come to incite Fear into people..

Luke 12:32
(Jesus says), “Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.”

If it pleased God to give us the kingdom, then it means you can not incite fears into the heart of people to change Nooo! You will do it in meekness..

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind”

God has told us over 100 times in His Word not to be afraid. He tells us not to fear because He is in control. He is our refuge and strength.

So you can't keep using this your end time pattern to scare people into repentance.. I can bet, you will not win a soul with this pattern..

Repentance can be accepted through the power of love and not the fear of endtime.

I'll advise you re strategize your pattern so your effort won't be in vain

Righteousness2:
Things are on Fire Folks!

From wars and rumors of wars to Pestilences, Famines, Earthquakes, Volcanic activities, Lawlessness, Scoffers , Mockers, Deceptions , Preparations for the Beast System and so much more. There is no dull Moment with all that is taking Place right now on Earth with Respect to Last days Prophecies.

Don't Deceive yourself and don't let anyone Deceive you
There is Nothing else that has to Happen before the RAPTURE.
There is a whole lot of things that will Happen after the RAPTURE.

Listen! TIME is Short!
The Blessed Hope of all Genuie Believers is at Hand.
We are at the Cusp of the RAPTURE!
Run to JESUS Christ and Live according to His Word. Be Ready!Live Ready!

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by starstunna1313(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Elvictor:
According to Nairaland Nato Lapdogs and US controlled zombies, that Ukraine is winning.

Ukriane is winning, why is Sweden scared?

Russia isn't a paper tiger world power, it position in world power must be maintained, no thinking man should root for blue eyes and blonde heirs to wield absolute power.

Imagine a world ruled by US and it elites unopposed, that they can wake up and destroy any opposition, we don't want the world.

That in the name of civilization a country will be bullied to accept what it doesn't want, remember what Obama did to Nigeria because GEJ refused adopting LBQT thrash.

Imagine a world that NATO do the talk, and walk the talk, till today, Nigeria is still a slave to England, we can't even make decisions on our own.

What have they so called West done for us? After colonizing us, and roping us in a confuse marriage, nothing, they can't even give our military weapons that cab get rid of Boko Haram, but were readily vibrating like nokia to send those sophisticated weapons to Ukraine that have been rounded by Russian forces.

Why do I support Russia?

I support Russia because, Russia fought two world wars, I and II, and she didn't invade Africa to colonize us, neither did they impoverish us, or meddle with our electoral system, to install their puppets, Russia didn't come to Africa and tell us what to do, or decide the fate of the Africa race.

I support Russia, because absolute power corrupt, imagine a world without someone to stand up to US and it gay rights activist, guess what, your a** will be reaped and nothing will happen.

I support Russia, because she is a mother that cares about Humanity more than anybody, if Russia didn't end the world war 1 and 2, we would have been in a serious trouble.

Us won't teach me what humanity is, when they were the first people to deploy nuclear war head into Hiroshima and wiped an entire state, in a conventional war.

Someone is bragging that Russia failed in it invasion in Afghanistan, I read about it, and I find out something worth mentioning, an excerpt "As midnight approached, the Soviets organized a massive military airlift into Kabul, involving an estimated 280 transport aircraft and three divisions of almost 8,500 men each. Within a few days, the Soviets had secured Kabul, deploying a special assault unit against Tajberg Palace. Elements of the Afghan army loyal to Hafizullah Amin put up a fierce, but brief resistance.

On December 27, Babrak Karmal, exiled leader of the Parcham faction of the Marxist People’s Democratic Party of Afghanistan (PDPA), was installed as Afghanistan’s new head of government, and Soviet ground forces entered Afghanistan from the north." Many people said Russia failed in it invasion in Afghanistan, and said America succeeded, just read this excerpt, you will realize those who support NATO against Russia are not intelligent, and every curses they claim to be sending, will be on themselves.

After this your long epistle.. Between Russia and USA where would you prefer to live and train your kids?!!.. Russia?!!.. You are just looking at USA from one aspect bro.. It’s over a million times better than Russia quote me anywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by caracas: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
lexy2014:

How has he disgraced himself
Stewpid question
Or May be you are not on this planet
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Stronghold91: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
very soon russia will invade Britain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Dest8sman: 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Weapons, we can send you.
Refugees, we shall not accept.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Ebubeslym(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Russia fighter jet pilots be peeing their pants
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by DeLaRue: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
HilcomTech:
UK just want to finish Ukraine patapata as the Russian military will become more dearly.

The same UK can't even face Rusia in a battle

Not true.

The only advantage Russia has over the UK is size, being about 70 times larger than the UK. 2 nuclear bombs on the UK would wreck the country, whereas Russia can take 2 from the UK and still remain a country.

Technologically, UK's defense equipment are superior to Russia's. As everyone can see from the current war, Russia is all brawn and no brains. A lot of big, antiquated equipment plus inferior military planning ability. See how easy Ukrainians are bringing down Russia's planes and how their tanks are easy targets.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by xpool(m): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
Things are on Fire Folks!

From wars and rumors of wars to Pestilences, Famines, Earthquakes, Volcanic activities, Lawlessness, Scoffers , Mockers, Deceptions , Preparations for the Beast System and so much more. There is no dull Moment with all that is taking Place right now on Earth with Respect to Last days Prophecies.

Don't Deceive yourself and don't let anyone Deceive you
There is Nothing else that has to Happen before the RAPTURE.
There is a whole lot of things that will Happen after the RAPTURE.

Listen! TIME is Short!
The Blessed Hope of all Genuie Believers is at Hand.
We are at the Cusp of the RAPTURE!
Run to JESUS Christ and Live according to His Word. Be Ready!Live Ready!
Be relevant in bringing peace in this battle, that is what the world need now.
Have you bothered considering sending any humanitarian aid to victims of this war or any other wars.
But may be you don't know, end time and rapture have no time known to mankind.
Preach what you know, you should preach salvation, goodwill , peace and love.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Themandator: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
ednut1:
If Russia sends nuclear bomb to London dem go cry o

Russia doesn't have the monopoly of nuclear weapons

It can be sent to them from nearby Poland, Georgia

Nato will reply every one shot at Britain

2 Likes

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by maasoap(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
They are about to mow down Russian air power.

Things are about to get messy.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by 1TripleC: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
A
lol...this your nawao
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by sunkoye: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
People are starting to test their advance weapons. I wonder the tech UK, US and other major powers got in secret.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Dest8sman: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Weapons, we can send you.
Refugees, we shall not accept.

In time of tribulation, people choose how to help you and not how you would like them to help you
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by hayoholla(m): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
If you think the US, UK and others are doing this at no cost, you're on a long long thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by maasoap(m): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Themandator:

Russia doesn't have the monopoly of nuclear weapons

It can be sent to them from nearby Poland, Georgia

Nato will reply every one shot at Britain

And what do you think will happen to Poland and Georgia after that? Lol
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Who wan kill no de blow trumphet. Rest abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Massive Number Of Ravens In Kiev’s Skies Causes The Locals To Fear ( Video) / Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash / Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.