Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,570 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles (37233 Views)

The Russians Are Launching Up To Thousand Projectiles An Hour, Their Resources / British-Made Portable Starstreak Missile 'Shoots Down Russian Helicopter / North Korea Fires Projectiles Into Sea For Second Week Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by sunkoye: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Interesting....

Some Britons went AWOL to fight for Ukraine.

They should kuku use the starstreak missiles since. They got the training already...

I remembered Tom Clancy spy novels with plenty Black ops.

Am not saying anything ohhh

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Johel(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:
STARSTREAK DELIVERY Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Surface-to-air Projectiles

*BRITAIN is planning to send Ukraine the fastest surface-to-air missiles in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeuLWqR1ejE
TheSunUk

When China starts to back Russia , ehn ehn
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by drakeskull(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
Things are on Fire Folks!

From wars and rumors of wars to Pestilences, Famines, Earthquakes, Volcanic activities, Lawlessness, Scoffers , Mockers, Deceptions , Preparations for the Beast System and so much more. There is no dull Moment with all that is taking Place right now on Earth with Respect to Last days Prophecies.

Don't Deceive yourself and don't let anyone Deceive you
There is Nothing else that has to Happen before the RAPTURE.
There is a whole lot of things that will Happen after the RAPTURE.

Listen! TIME is Short!
The Blessed Hope of all Genuie Believers is at Hand.
We are at the Cusp of the RAPTURE!
Run to JESUS Christ and Live according to His Word. Be Ready!Live Ready!

Never have you prayed nor be empathetic to the victims and their loved ones. All you know na doom
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by SeraphEl: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
People have been comitting abomination of their body as temple of YHVH since time of Adam & Eve.

If you smoke, get drunk, obese, tatooed and the like, YOU HAVE COMMITTED ABOMINATION THAT BRINGS DESOLATION.

THE END TIMES ABOMINATION THAT SCRIPTURES TALKS ABOUT IS A PHYSICAL BUILDING. REVELATION 11 FOR ONE ASSURES THAT. Revelation 11, talks about measuring a temple to be trampled for 42 months.

Also, currently, THERE IS A TALK TO BUILD THE 3RD TEMPLE AND IN FACT THEY HAVE MOST OF THE THINGS NEEDED TO BUILD 3RD TEMPLE. GOOGLE TEMPLE INSTITUTE IN JERUSALEM WEBSITE. CHECK OUT THEIR "STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLES". READ IT AND LET IT SINK IN.

SOLIDWORLD:

The Abomination that bringeth desolation might be spiritual. Read your Bible. Our body is the temple of G-d
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by internet: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
They should do and start this fucking ww3 abeg. As for me I know I will never be a spectator in this ww3.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by SeraphEl: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
It is a PHYSICAL BUILDING. REVELATION 11. In fact, there's a whole organisation in Jerusalem w/ current progressing plan to establish the 3rd Temple.

GOOGLE TEMPLE INSTITUTE IN JERUSALEM WEBSITE. CHECK OUT THEIR "STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLES"

YOU, go READ your Scriptures. Don't be deceived.

SOLIDWORLD:

The Abomination that bringeth desolation might not be a physical aspect, might be spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by obonujoker(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
Things are on Fire Folks!

From wars and rumors of wars to Pestilences, Famines, Earthquakes, Volcanic activities, Lawlessness, Scoffers , Mockers, Deceptions , Preparations for the Beast System and so much more. There is no dull Moment with all that is taking Place right now on Earth with Respect to Last days Prophecies.

Don't Deceive yourself and don't let anyone Deceive you
There is Nothing else that has to Happen before the RAPTURE.
There is a whole lot of things that will Happen after the RAPTURE.

Listen! TIME is Short!
The Blessed Hope of all Genuie Believers is at Hand.
We are at the Cusp of the RAPTURE!
Run to JESUS Christ and Live according to His Word. Be Ready!Live Ready!

Great Tribulation of the saints will occur before the rapture, and then the wrath of God will fall on those who had reveive the mark of the beast (666)

It is already given for the Antichrist to wage war against the saints and think to wear them out with persecutions, Tribulations, but those that know their God in those days shall be strong and do exploits... that's why Jesus said, he that would be saved mist continue to the end.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Themandator: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
maasoap:

And what do you think will happen to Poland and Georgia after that? Lol

What do you think will happen to Russia after they fire nuclear warheads to UK? Loooolllll
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by sonofElElyon: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:

In the law and constitution of the Great people of the United Kingdom, the Great Britain and Wales. grin

I think he should sue in the same British court... this seems like executive recklessness... like executive orders that are unlawful
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
SeraphEl:
People have been comitting abomination of their body as temple of YHVH since time of Adam & Eve.

If you smoke, get drunk, obese, tatooed and the like, YOU HAVE COMMITTED ABOMINATION THAT BRINGS DESOLATION.

THE END TIMES ABOMINATION THAT SCRIPTURES TALKS ABOUT IS A PHYSICAL BUILDING. REVELATION 11 FOR ONE ASSURES THAT. Revelation 11, talks about measuring a temple to be trampled for 42 months.

Also, currently, THERE IS A TALK TO BUILD THE 3RD TEMPLE AND IN FACT THEY HAVE MOST OF THE THINGS NEEDED TO BUILD 3RD TEMPLE. GOOGLE TEMPLE INSTITUTE IN JERUSALEM WEBSITE. CHECK OUT THEIR "STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLES". READ IT AND LET IT SINK IN.

Just My humble opinion, Remember though that Jesus spoke of rebuilding the temple in three days, but the Pharisees thought he spoke of a physical temple.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
SeraphEl:
It is a PHYSICAL BUILDING. REVELATION 11. In fact, there's a whole organisation in Jerusalem w/ current progressing plan to establish the 3rd Temple.

GOOGLE TEMPLE INSTITUTE IN JERUSALEM WEBSITE. CHECK OUT THEIR "STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLES"

YOU, go READ your Scriptures. Don't be deceived.

Just my Opinion though
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by sunraeco: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Visit us today:

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Themandator: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Johel:

When China starts to back Russia , ehn ehn

If Europe can slam this deep sanctions on Russia that is valuable to them is it China that has all most all her wealth as debt to the west that will be spared..... China has asked their agencies to bring to review their financial exposure to Russia
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by seanwilliam(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/

Bombing the children's hospital (whether real or propaganda) has pissed many people off. You will notice steady flow of stealth weapons into Ukraine. Putin is fighting a lost war. If he dares release one nuclear war head, Russia will be reduced to rubbles in a matter of days. They have tolerated his nonsense for too long. Every nation is powering up. Isreal is loaded and ready to annihilate in a matter of hours.
Everyone is at alert. Putin has been unmasked. A lawmaker in US propositioned that they tease Putin to see how crazy he can get. This is getting interesting. Power is not always might.

Those nuclear stations can be bombed there in Russian and will be catastrophic for Russian and Russians. /
do you know that this suggestion of yours might be true and it’s possible no one has thought of it o .. hmmm
/[/quote]
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by GardenOfGod(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
No.... The order is in order. grin
sonofElElyon:

I think he should sue in the same British court... this seems like executive recklessness... like executive orders that are unlawful
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by AngelicBeing: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
sad
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Empiree: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Techguy96:

When hammas sent 100 rocket to Israel I didn't see u condemning him.

If not that Israel had iron Dom, the country would have been in ruin.

Most times u should start ur story from the beginning. Israel did not just wake up n started a fight with Palestine.
I don't expect anything reasonable response from Africans, White butt lickers. Slaves. Bunch of clowns. You are supporting oppression somewhere and condemned oppression elsewhere. Africans have lost their common sense.

This is why Africa can never upgrade. It is impossible. Africa is gone to the dogs so long we have crazy people reason like this. Imagine bullshit these foolish Nigerians are saying yet you condemned Fulani in your backyard but licks white man butt. Israelis you are seeing are Europeans

Africans need good orientation.
You you are ridiculous

Here is Irish MP. He has common sense than Black Africans. You black inside and outside. Your brains are black and dead. You can't think anymore. No wonder white will continue to enslave you forever. Russia is doing exactly what Israel is doing. Russia has not even done 1/3 of what Israel is doing. Surely Nigeria is gone in as much we have low IQ people like these. I can't believe what I'm reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKg9bVmwacg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPdhLqyFhG0
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Empiree: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
simplesearch:

Palestine are happy at what Hamas is doing against Israel, here they are the aggressor and Israel deserve to defend themselves or you want them to fold their hands and watch their country taken away? Can you show me in any one instance where the Palestinians are minding their own business and Israel invaded their country indiscriminately without provocation?
In the case of Ukraine this is a completely different scenario as they neither attack nor constitute a threat to Russians peace and stability. Till the end of the world, you can be sure Ukraine will never under any guise attack Russia as Hamas and Palestine, Syria, and Iran are presently doing to Isarel. So what's your basis for comparison?
I don't expect anything reasonable response from Africans, White butt lickers. Slaves. Bunch of clowns. You are supporting oppression somewhere and condemned oppression elsewhere. Africans have lost their common sense.

This is why Africa can never upgrade. It is impossible. Africa is gone to the dogs so long we have crazy people reason like this. Imagine bullshit these foolish Nigerians are saying yet you condemned Fulani in your backyard but licks white man butt. Israelis you are seeing are Europeans

You you are ridiculous

Here is Irish MP. He has common sense than Black Africans. You black inside and outside. Your brains are black and dead. You can't think anymore. No wonder white will continue to enslave you forever. Russia is doing exactly what Israel is doing. Russia has not even done 1/3 of what Israel is doing. Surely Nigeria is gone in as much we have low IQ people like these. I can't believe what I'm reading.

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Empiree: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
sunkoye:
must you guys establish religion in all things.... Just chill...dont play Islamic war here. This is not your cherished jihad....am sure you guys are envy of Ukraine and Russia. You want to be be involved in this war at all costs. Them take violence do you ni? angry
who's talking religion here?. I simply asked question. Can you condemn Israel for bombing Palestine?. There is no difference btw Israel oppression and Russia. I don't expect anything reasonable response from Africans, White butt lickers. Slaves. Bunch of clowns. You are supporting oppression somewhere and condemned oppression elsewhere. Africans have lost their common sense.

You you are ridiculous

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
greatness77:
d Guy u are replying is an anti-christ, daniel 9 and mat 24 have already taken place, he never read d SIEGE OF JERUSALEM it happened exactly just as christ said as titus ovewhelmed d jewish resistance and they escaped through galilee. Infact d siege started during d passover when d jews from all over d world went to jerusalem and thousands of dem died of starvation as a result of d siege, orkcornel is an ANTICHRIST

Ok thanks for the observation
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by samwillyco1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
We are waiting and watching for the outcome of this madness for them
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by thinkmoney(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
OkCornel:

I see… but there’s no temple in Jerusalem for the man of lawlessness to install the abomination that causes desolation (Daniel 9 v 27) so…

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letterasserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

Also, Jesus made it clear that those who use wars, earthquakes and disasters as sign of the end times are liars;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Just imagine the false alarmists running amok on this platform busy claiming what Jesus said are “beginning of birth pains” to shout Jesus is coming soon. Stark displays of religiosity and thick ignorance.

Jesus clearly mentioned, these things are expected to happen AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALARMED. THAT IS NOT A SIGN OF THE END TO COME.

Study the scriptures and stop falling for these false alarmists. Haba!!!

See more here;
https://www.nairaland.com/7016514/why-second-coming-christ-not#110783108
I must point out first that that righteousness is one big illiterate. And he doesn't see reasons. He wouldn't convert if he were a muslim. He is so bent on the church tradition he has gone use too.
You made some point, but you aren't correct with some insinuations. Jesus listed wars and pestilence as a sign of the end. This is also inline with other bible subject that relates to the end.
However, 'sign of the end', isn't 'the end'. It still points though that the end is near. Infact, the bible made us understand that just before the end, people will think they have discovered formula for peace, then suddenly chaos will come. So, for bible student, this signs come in stages. After this whole mayhem, there will come some institutions or structures that will appear to show that peace is finally attainable through mans work. We can imagine some pause to wars.
One thing that coconut headed righteousness too doesn't get and that I suspect you also adhere to, is that modern israel has tole in the final dispensation of things. This modern Israel had long been disowned by christ. We have a new Israel now and its spiritual. The true Christian church is the new israel now and in this Christian church is that temple you referred to.
The will be no physical temple that God will recognize because there is no need for any physical sacrifice again. That end time temple is within the Christian church. Infact the Christian church makes up that spiritual temple. You remember what Jesus said concerning temple to that samaritan woman?
So we have the temple now and we have so many other factors that indicates that the end is near.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by sunkoye: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Empiree:
who's talking religion here?. I simply asked question. Can you condemn Israel for bombing Palestine?. There is no difference btw Israel oppression and Russia. I don't expect anything reasonable response from Africans, White butt lickers. Slaves. Bunch of clowns. You are supporting oppression somewhere and condemned oppression elsewhere. Africans have lost their common sense.

You you are ridiculous

e enter jihadist cheesy grin
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Empiree: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
simplesearch:

Palestine[s] are happy at what Hamas is doing against Israel, here they are the aggressor and Israel deserve to defend themselves or you want them to fold their hands and watch their country taken away? Can you show me in any one instance where the Palestinians are minding their own business and Israel invaded their country indiscriminately without provocation?
In the case of Ukraine this is a completely different scenario as they neither attack nor constitute a threat to Russians peace and stability. Till the end of the world, you can be sure Ukraine will never under any guise attack Russia as Hamas and Palestine, Syria, and Iran are presently doing to Isarel. So [/s]what's your basis for comparison?
See this Nigerian with dead brain. Your brain is not working right. Now read the screenshot from correct african

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Themandator: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
sunkoye:
Interesting....

Some Britons went AWOL to fight for Ukraine.

They should kuku use the starstreak missiles since. They got the training already...

I remembered Tom Clancy spy novels with plenty Black ops.

Am not saying anything ohhh

Nato won't be in Ukraine officially but they will and are there with their terrorists arm

US and western intelligence knew about this in Avion since last year and they informed China and told them to ask Russia to back off from such adventure but China didn't believe the intelligence

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Empiree: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
sunkoye:
must you guys establish religion in all things.... Just chill...dont play Islamic war here. This is not your cherished jihad....am sure you guys are envy of Ukraine and Russia. You want to be be involved in this war at all costs. Them take violence do you ni? angry
See this Nigerian with dead brain. Your brain is not working right. Now read the screenshot from correct african

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Empiree: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Techguy96:

When hammas sent 100 rocket to Israel I didn't see u condemning him.

If not that Israel had iron Dom, the country would have been in ruin.

Most times u should start ur story from the beginning. Israel did not just wake up n started a fight with Palestine.

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by suratwo62: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
OkCornel:

I see… but there’s no temple in Jerusalem for the man of lawlessness to install the abomination that causes desolation (Daniel 9 v 27) so…

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

Also, Jesus made it clear that those who use wars, earthquakes and disasters as sign of the end times are liars;

Just imagine the false alarmists running amok on this platform busy claiming what Jesus said are “beginning of birth pains” to shout Jesus is coming soon. Stark displays of religiosity and thick ignorance.

Jesus clearly mentioned, these things are expected to happen AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALARMED. THAT IS NOT A SIGN OF THE END TO COME.

Study the scriptures and stop falling for these false alarmists. Haba!!!

See more here;
https://www.nairaland.com/7016514/why-second-coming-christ-not#110783108

Thank you very much
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Empiree: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
That's it.

Someone needs to talk sense in these Nigeria White butt lickers on NL

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by okuta007: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
sapientia:
Look at how Putin disgraced himself

no mind am - the west is playin PUTIN for a fool - they are pretending like they are so scared of him while they are using UKRAIN to destroy Russian Army in bits - PUTIN will lose this war and he will commit suicide, go mark it down on the wall
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Empiree: 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hypocrisy stinks

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Shaev7(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ukraine better get sense and avoid all these ravens. Instead of embracing dialogue they are accepting weapons. Them no see how Americans left Iraq, Libia and many.... they better learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police / Massive Number Of Ravens In Kiev’s Skies Causes The Locals To Fear ( Video) / Ugandan Policemen Rock Women's Shoes In Public. See Why. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.