Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles (37221 Views)

The Russians Are Launching Up To Thousand Projectiles An Hour, Their Resources / British-Made Portable Starstreak Missile 'Shoots Down Russian Helicopter / North Korea Fires Projectiles Into Sea For Second Week Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by eedimo(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
Things are on Fire Folks!

From wars and rumors of wars to Pestilences, Famines, Earthquakes, Volcanic activities, Lawlessness, Scoffers , Mockers, Deceptions , Preparations for the Beast System and so much more. There is no dull Moment with all that is taking Place right now on Earth with Respect to Last days Prophecies.

Don't Deceive yourself and don't let anyone Deceive you
There is Nothing else that has to Happen before the RAPTURE.
There is a whole lot of things that will Happen after the RAPTURE.

Listen! TIME is Short!
The Blessed Hope of all Genuie Believers is at Hand.
We are at the Cusp of the RAPTURE!
Run to JESUS Christ and Live according to His Word. Be Ready!Live Ready!
This false teacher again?
Nothing gives you joy more than bad news.
What a WICKED God you serve.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by jcross19: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
mailad:
Make they direct one ontop Putin head

Imagine how peaceful the world will be without PUTIN, HEADSLAMMERS
so you mean Putin was the one killed Gaddafi and destroyed Libya? Destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan? Who stoked looted Africa's minerals? You better get sense. .
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Techguy96(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
Help2020:

Mumu. Putin invaded Ukraine to fight Ukraine, US,UK and the rest of the west joined Ukraine to fight. So how do you think it will be easy for him? You just talk waa
Why did he enter Ukraine to fight?

U think the world will fold it's hand and watch Putin invade Ukraine?

2 Likes

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Empiree: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
UK is supporting terrorism.

If muslims did this they would be arrested at the airport and called terrorists.

But here, they seen nothing wrong with these people trying to fight overseas.

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Empiree: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Techguy96:

Why did he enter Ukraine to fight?

U think the world will fold it's hand and watch Putin invade Ukraine?
would you say this too when Israel invaded Palestine and destroyed the people?
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by GardenOfGod(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Under which law? Seems wrong.. except they can prove his wealth and assets are proceeds of crime
In the law and constitution of the Great people of the United Kingdom, the Great Britain and Wales. grin
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by promise4wonders: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
WATCH YOUR FAVOURITE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE VIA THESE LINK https:///3I1b4pq
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Techguy96(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
jcross19:
so you mean Putin was the one killed Gaddafi and destroyed Libya? Destroyed Iraq and Afghanistan? Who stoked looted Africa's minerals? You better get sense. .
Libya rebel group killed Gaddafi.
Iraq citizens supported US invading them so has to remove Saddam Hussein as their president.
Afghanistan Taliban group supported Al queda which killed 3000 US citizens. US invasion was justified. They even had support from Afghanistan citizens.

Africa leaders are the problem of Africa not the west.

Putin also does his illegal deals secretly in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by ukahrawah: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nbotee:

U get time to dey give the prophet of doom attention.

Please be careful before you dismiss or condemn Righteousness. The things of God are mysterious! He is only keeping people on the alert. What he is doing is not different from what the prophets of old did and many of their critics mocked them.

Note: Prophet Jeremiah was a man that was scorned. Alas, people if his generation barely saw what he foretold but, eventually, they came to pass. Isaiah foretold the coming of the Son of God thousands of years before the manifestation. Here's another SHOCKER: It took Noah about 120 years to build the ark. People only gathered to mock and laugh at him. To them, he was a mad man doing what madmen do. Please leave Righteousness alone to spread the news. The things of God are mysterious. Don't become one of the mockers of Noah, Jeremiah or Isaiah. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by sunkoye: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
HeroHero:

USA, UK, are toothless bulldogs. Noise makers with no action.
They are just deceiving Ukraine by giving them fake hopes while Ukraine are dying helplessly.
The fear of Putin is beginning of w......
Putin's cousin.... Am sure you don't know what other major powers are capable of.....

UK might be a small country in size but are way ahead with advance tech. If it's by size... Israel would have been wiped out Long time ago by Iran, Egypt or Syria.

Their are major powers and also powers. For a country to be called a major power...its not by mouth ohhh...

2 Likes

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Techguy96(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Empiree:
When hammas sent 100 rocket to Israel I didn't see u condemning him.

If not that Israel had iron Dom, the country would have been in ruin.

Most times u should start ur story from the beginning. Israel did not just wake up n started a fight with Palestine.

2 Likes

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by sunkoye: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Empiree:
UK is supporting terrorism.

If muslims did this they would be arrested at the airport and called terrorists.

But here, they seen nothing wrong with these people trying to fight overseas.
must you guys establish religion in all things.... Just chill...dont play Islamic war here. This is not your cherished jihad....am sure you guys are envy of Ukraine and Russia. You want to be be involved in this war at all costs. Them take violence do you ni? angry
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Sadr: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
DeLaRue:
Britain, the most powerful military power in Europe.

A country so small, yet so manipulative, conniving, and...full of brilliant, low-key scientists and innovators.

Off all European countries, the one country Putin must hate the most right now is Britain. France and Germany are not confronting Putin as Britain does.

The most powerful my foot! Britain that is a complete shadow of herself and a jester at best. They have no original thoughts on this crises except to tag along the US. Talk of how a former slave master becomes a slave herself. One look at that their albino president, Boris Johnson, you will know he is just another Paxtrick Ogboahna all grammar no sense
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Tmberwolf1: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
toxtimmy:
The British are mad but they value their own life.... They will not send and it's just PR... But if they proof me wrong by not valuing their life then let them send them to Ukraine.... There are tons of asymmetrical actions Russia can take in Ukraine or other theatres of war the have British and American troops (emphasis on American's) as the British are doing the bidding of the Americans.

When the gods want to punish you they first make you crazy.

The British are going to send more, because they know Putin can't do shit to them. I'd like to know the actions Russia can take against them, because the only option Putin has is to engage in direct conflict with them and that is just going to start a nuclear war. And in other theaters of war, the US and UK are slowly pulling out their troops, so there really isn't anything Russia can do in that front.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by slowice(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Putin might be so embarrassed by small Ukraine that he would resort to using contraband weapons..... Na there he go know say US na devil grin

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
OkCornel:

I see… but there’s no temple in Jerusalem for the man of lawlessness to install the abomination that causes desolation (Daniel 9 v 27) so…

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letterasserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

Also, Jesus made it clear that those who use wars, earthquakes and disasters as sign of the end times are liars;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Just imagine the false alarmists running amok on this platform busy claiming what Jesus said are “beginning of birth pains” to shout Jesus is coming soon. Stark displays of religiosity and thick ignorance.

Jesus clearly mentioned, these things are expected to happen AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALARMED. THAT IS NOT A SIGN OF THE END TO COME.

Study the scriptures and stop falling for these false alarmists. Haba!!!

See more here;
https://www.nairaland.com/7016514/why-second-coming-christ-not#110783108

"Sadly, Righteousness2 is unintelligent enough to read nor understand the scriptures...I begin to wonder his thought process if he was born before world war 1...He is just busy making a mockery of Christianity." Village People Spokesperson

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Emmyxclusive: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Viktorkrum321:
this is bullshit
naija has been battling boko haram and bandits for a long time now
yet we cant get this kinda help
thousands of innocent lives are wasted by bandits and boko every day yet ...
smh
oga Britain will not give us any weapon because the know boko haram na inhouse thing. The already did thier home work.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by greatness77: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

As a Christian u don’t need to counter him. Everything still boils down to the fact that Jesus is coming soon. And don’t forget if someone dies today. His own Jesus has come
d Guy u are replying is an anti-christ, daniel 9 and mat 24 have already taken place, he never read d SIEGE OF JERUSALEM it happened exactly just as christ said as titus ovewhelmed d jewish resistance and they escaped through galilee. Infact d siege started during d passover when d jews from all over d world went to jerusalem and thousands of dem died of starvation as a result of d siege, orkcornel is an ANTICHRIST

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by akin9ja78(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
People are not supposed to choose sides, the way this thing is going it might escalate. It’s the end time I think
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by sunkoye: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
slowice:
Putin might be so embarrassed by small Ukraine that he would resort to using contraband weapons..... Na there he go know say US na devil grin
US that already drew a template for this war years ago. Am sure they have plenty double agent on ground in Russia cabinet sef... to pop up a Trump card in last minute decisions. they must have ran hundreds of simulations by now. Am super sure that county would be full of surprises.

Putin should lower his demands and look for a way out of this embarrassment. But it's his pride that will destroy him. Just like Rauf interior that attempted to hit a King but missed. Now he is running from pillar to post kitakita....
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Voldoz: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Elvictor:
According to Nairaland Nato Lapdogs and US controlled zombies, that Ukraine is winning.

Ukriane is winning, why is Sweden scared?

Russia isn't a paper tiger world power, it position in world power must be maintained, no thinking man should root for blue eyes and blonde heirs to wield absolute power.

Imagine a world ruled by US and it elites unopposed, that they can wake up and destroy any opposition, we don't want the world.

That in the name of civilization a country will be bullied to accept what it doesn't want, remember what Obama did to Nigeria because GEJ refused adopting LBQT thrash.

Imagine a world that NATO do the talk, and walk the talk, till today, Nigeria is still a slave to England, we can't even make decisions on our own.

What have they so called West done for us? After colonizing us, and roping us in a confuse marriage, nothing, they can't even give our military weapons that cab get rid of Boko Haram, but were readily vibrating like nokia to send those sophisticated weapons to Ukraine that have been rounded by Russian forces.

Why do I support Russia?

I support Russia because, Russia fought two world wars, I and II, and she didn't invade Africa to colonize us, neither did they impoverish us, or meddle with our electoral system, to install their puppets, Russia didn't come to Africa and tell us what to do, or decide the fate of the Africa race.

I support Russia, because absolute power corrupt, imagine a world without someone to stand up to US and it gay rights activist, guess what, your a** will be reaped and nothing will happen.

I support Russia, because she is a mother that cares about Humanity more than anybody, if Russia didn't end the world war 1 and 2, we would have been in a serious trouble.

Us won't teach me what humanity is, when they were the first people to deploy nuclear war head into Hiroshima and wiped an entire state, in a conventional war.

Someone is bragging that Russia failed in it invasion in Afghanistan, I read about it, and I find out something worth mentioning, an excerpt "As midnight approached, the Soviets organized a massive military airlift into Kabul, involving an estimated 280 transport aircraft and three divisions of almost 8,500 men each. Within a few days, the Soviets had secured Kabul, deploying a special assault unit against Tajberg Palace. Elements of the Afghan army loyal to Hafizullah Amin put up a fierce, but brief resistance.

On December 27, Babrak Karmal, exiled leader of the Parcham faction of the Marxist People’s Democratic Party of Afghanistan (PDPA), was installed as Afghanistan’s new head of government, and Soviet ground forces entered Afghanistan from the north." Many people said Russia failed in it invasion in Afghanistan, and said America succeeded, just read this excerpt, you will realize those who support NATO against Russia are not intelligent, and every curses they claim to be sending, will be on themselves.

God Bless Mother Russia.

God Bless Putin, the anointed Bear that will salvage the world from evil scheming blue eyes and blonde hair, with pale face.

Hope you are on ground to bring him down, because those you are banking on, have told you, they won't involve themselves.

I am looking at the issue entirely, USA is better than Russia, yes, I agree with you, Russia didn't steal from Libya, did not steal from Mid-eastern countries, Russia didn't come to Africa in guise of democracy to cart away resources, Russia didn't come to watch how Nigeria conduct their elections, to steal million of dollars from her leaders.

Russia didn't help Africa leaders to lauder their stolen national wealth in their country, can you be richer than a thief that can not be bring to ransom?

I will rather stay in Nigeria if the West didn't mess it up, US isn't heaven, I don't know how to speak Russia, I would have picked Russia over US, rather than been shot by one New York bitter white junky.

When did God reveal to you that USA is his own country?

Where is United State of America written in the bible as his own country, oga?

Did God tell you he is gay?
I don't mind the West crushing Russia completely, but shielding with innocent Ukraines to fight against Russia is totally wrong, they should step into the war, and stop hiding behind Ukraine's blood to perpetuate their plans, tell the West to fight Russia not to bait her, thank you, sir.

I am not a zombie neither do I hate the West, but I hate hypocrite that which the West are, if Ukraine were winning, Sweden won't take future invasion of Russia seriously, US won't be running around empowering his elites in more weapons.

I am not against the West calling out Africa leaders, but, is it for our betterment? A better Nigeria is all I wish for.

Trash!!!

You guys are the ones filling up your minds with trash, nobody or country is a saint even the US made mistakes (from their previous president) and questioned themselves later e.g the Vietnam and Libya shit.

If US try this shit too other countries will sanction them. It's as simple as that, with all the so called propagandas you guys are spilling on them they are still not the richest country on earth.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/

Bombing the children's hospital (whether real or propaganda) has pissed many people off. You will notice steady flow of stealth weapons into Ukraine. Putin is fighting a lost war. If he dares release one nuclear war head, Russia will be reduced to rubbles in a matter of days. They have tolerated his nonsense for too long. Every nation is powering up. Isreal is loaded and ready to annihilate in a matter of hours.
Everyone is at alert. Putin has been unmasked. A lawmaker in US propositioned that they tease Putin to see how crazy he can get. This is getting interesting. Power is not always might.

Those nuclear stations can be bombed there in Russian and will be catastrophic for Russian and Russians.
/
see as the analysis sweet you

Continue!! grin
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by planetx: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
3 people died in the hospital bombing and CNN is already calling it a genocide, but 150,000 have died in the Ethiopian conflict and all I hear from the hypocritical western media is a defeaning silence.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by obanioluorun: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
HeroHero:

USA, UK, are toothless bulldogs. Noise makers with no action.
They are just deceiving Ukraine by giving them fake hopes while Ukraine are dying helplessly.
The fear of Putin is beginning of w......
lies, what Russia is waiting for yet to attack UK us, puttin initially warned them not to be involved so that they won't face the consequence but they have demonstrated the interest why Putin delaying the consequence.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Voldoz: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Emmyxclusive:
oga Britain will not give us any weapon because the know boko haram na inhouse thing. The already did thier home work.

Bro you hit the nail on the head, if they give them those weapons next day we go hear say Boko Haram raid their camp then carry everything.

This country needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by simplesearch: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Empiree:

Palestine are happy at what Hamas is doing against Israel, here they are the aggressor and Israel deserve to defend themselves or you want them to fold their hands and watch their country taken away? Can you show me in any one instance where the Palestinians are minding their own business and Israel invaded their country indiscriminately without provocation?
In the case of Ukraine this is a completely different scenario as they neither attack nor constitute a threat to Russians peace and stability. Till the end of the world, you can be sure Ukraine will never under any guise attack Russia as Hamas and Palestine, Syria, and Iran are presently doing to Isarel. So what's your basis for comparison?
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by starstunna1313(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Elvictor:
According to Nairaland Nato Lapdogs and US controlled zombies, that Ukraine is winning.

Ukriane is winning, why is Sweden scared?

Russia isn't a paper tiger world power, it position in world power must be maintained, no thinking man should root for blue eyes and blonde heirs to wield absolute power.

Imagine a world ruled by US and it elites unopposed, that they can wake up and destroy any opposition, we don't want the world.

That in the name of civilization a country will be bullied to accept what it doesn't want, remember what Obama did to Nigeria because GEJ refused adopting LBQT thrash.

Imagine a world that NATO do the talk, and walk the talk, till today, Nigeria is still a slave to England, we can't even make decisions on our own.

What have they so called West done for us? After colonizing us, and roping us in a confuse marriage, nothing, they can't even give our military weapons that cab get rid of Boko Haram, but were readily vibrating like nokia to send those sophisticated weapons to Ukraine that have been rounded by Russian forces.

Why do I support Russia?

I support Russia because, Russia fought two world wars, I and II, and she didn't invade Africa to colonize us, neither did they impoverish us, or meddle with our electoral system, to install their puppets, Russia didn't come to Africa and tell us what to do, or decide the fate of the Africa race.

I support Russia, because absolute power corrupt, imagine a world without someone to stand up to US and it gay rights activist, guess what, your a** will be reaped and nothing will happen.

I support Russia, because she is a mother that cares about Humanity more than anybody, if Russia didn't end the world war 1 and 2, we would have been in a serious trouble.

Us won't teach me what humanity is, when they were the first people to deploy nuclear war head into Hiroshima and wiped an entire state, in a conventional war.

Someone is bragging that Russia failed in it invasion in Afghanistan, I read about it, and I find out something worth mentioning, an excerpt "As midnight approached, the Soviets organized a massive military airlift into Kabul, involving an estimated 280 transport aircraft and three divisions of almost 8,500 men each. Within a few days, the Soviets had secured Kabul, deploying a special assault unit against Tajberg Palace. Elements of the Afghan army loyal to Hafizullah Amin put up a fierce, but brief resistance.

On December 27, Babrak Karmal, exiled leader of the Parcham faction of the Marxist People’s Democratic Party of Afghanistan (PDPA), was installed as Afghanistan’s new head of government, and Soviet ground forces entered Afghanistan from the north." Many people said Russia failed in it invasion in Afghanistan, and said America succeeded, just read this excerpt, you will realize those who support NATO against Russia are not intelligent, and every curses they claim to be sending, will be on themselves.

God Bless Mother Russia.

God Bless Putin, the anointed Bear that will salvage the world from evil scheming blue eyes and blonde hair, with pale face.

Hope you are on ground to bring him down, because those you are banking on, have told you, they won't involve themselves.

I am looking at the issue entirely, USA is better than Russia, yes, I agree with you, Russia didn't steal from Libya, did not steal from Mid-eastern countries, Russia didn't come to Africa in guise of democracy to cart away resources, Russia didn't come to watch how Nigeria conduct their elections, to steal million of dollars from her leaders.

Russia didn't help Africa leaders to lauder their stolen national wealth in their country, can you be richer than a thief that can not be bring to ransom?

I will rather stay in Nigeria if the West didn't mess it up, US isn't heaven, I don't know how to speak Russia, I would have picked Russia over US, rather than been shot by one New York bitter white junky.

When did God reveal to you that USA is his own country?

Where is United State of America written in the bible as his own country, oga?

Did God tell you he is gay?
I don't mind the West crushing Russia completely, but shielding with innocent Ukraines to fight against Russia is totally wrong, they should step into the war, and stop hiding behind Ukraine's blood to perpetuate their plans, tell the West to fight Russia not to bait her, thank you, sir.

I am not a zombie neither do I hate the West, but I hate hypocrite that which the West are, if Ukraine were winning, Sweden won't take future invasion of Russia seriously, US won't be running around empowering his elites in more weapons.

I am not against the West calling out Africa leaders, but, is it for our betterment? A better Nigeria is all I wish for.

The funniest thing about all you wrote is that first Russia is not the same with Soviet Union always remember that. Then secondly you criticise the west but you embraced their education and don’t tell me it was forced on you by your parents because you could have dropped out at different levels of your education. You also gladly embraced all their technologies, phones and cars. And you are saying you prefer to live in Nigeria. If you hate the west that much then stopped using any thing linked or likened to them
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by alphaNomega: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Another wave of propaganda from The Sun.

Best believe if Russia confirms this to be true, Buckingham palace is getting nuked
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Voldoz: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
planetx:
3 people died in the hospital bombing and CNN is already calling it a genocide, but 150,000 have died in the Ethiopian conflict and all I hear from the hypocritical western media is a defeaning silence.

Oboy waything you want?

Nigeria get AIT, Channels, NTA etc.

So those are propaganda free channels?

Oboy for your info, CNN is own by someone/groups and not the US.

So stop associating their shit with the entire country.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by SeraphEl: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nice try comparing him to propehts of Old. DON'T GO THERE!! You need discernment for these type of matters.

The prophets of Old WERE truly CALLED, COMMISSIONED AND SENT BY YHVH. They were of pure and legitimate message and purpose from God.

The only valid point you may have from what you said is that only GOD truly know the inner hearts, workings and motivations of people; but we are warned in scriptures to watch out for those who say the right things, BUT inwardly are ravenous wolves; meaning they have "wicked hearts and intents" behind their outside suave looks/messages.

Most false teachers are not outrightedly false, but have 99% truth, and 1% poison. Unfortunately, that 1% poison is what kills you.. This is how and why rat poison works so well. SELAH.

ukahrawah:

Please be careful before you dismiss or condemn Righteousness. The things of God are mysterious! He is only keeping people on the alert. What he is doing is not different from what the prophets of old did and many of their critics mocked them.

Note: Prophet Jeremiah was a man that was scorned. Alas, people if his generation barely saw what he foretold but, eventually, they came to pass. Isaiah foretold the coming of the Son of God thousands of years before the manifestation. Here's another SHOCKER: It took Noah about 120 years to build the ark. People only gathered to mock and laugh at him. To them, he was a mad man doing what madmen do. Please leave Righteousness alone to spread the news. The things of God are mysterious. Don't become one of the mockers of Noah, Jeremiah or Isaiah. E get why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by greatness77: 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=OkCornel post=110910468]

I see… but there’s no temple in Jerusalem for the man of lawlessness to install the abomination that causes desolation (Daniel 9 v 27) so…

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letterasserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 [b]He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, YOU ARE AN ANTICHRIST, U can only deceive those without spirit of discernment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Massive Number Of Ravens In Kiev’s Skies Causes The Locals To Fear ( Video) / Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash / Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.