Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles (37223 Views)

The Russians Are Launching Up To Thousand Projectiles An Hour, Their Resources / British-Made Portable Starstreak Missile 'Shoots Down Russian Helicopter / North Korea Fires Projectiles Into Sea For Second Week Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by starstunna1313(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
ken6488:
If I am given a visa I would go,

So literally you are telling me because of visa you are ready to support all USA wrong doings?

No country is without blemish but USA still proved to be millions years ahead of Russia a country with staying. Talking about visa , the question should be have you tried applying for it since you sim much love Russia or you want them bring it to your house. I bet the answer is No because you are probably hoping on USA or Canada or UK

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
ken6488:
Just forget that but know USA is at war with Russia

According to u:

"I don't know why people don't see the truth
Since 2000 all USA democrat president always cause wars"

Pls how many US presidents has the democratic party produced since 2000 and which years?

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by ken6488(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
starstunna1313:

No country is without blemish but USA still proved to be millions years ahead of Russia a country with staying. Talking about visa , the question should be have you tried applying for it since you sim much love Russia or you want them bring it to your house. I bet the answer is No because you are probably hoping on USA or Canada or UK
You are just expossing your self, USA and Canada giving you visa doesn't make them right

Seems you don't understand my stand,
I am neither supporting Russia or Nato, am supporting humanity, all this war loving NATO aggression will only end in destroying this world

Reducing this world to a nuclear waste land

Even Canada or USA will not be safe for you when the war gets to that point
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by ken6488(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
lexy2014:

According to u:

"I don't know why people don't see the truth
Since 2000 all USA democrat president always cause wars"

Pls how many US presidents has the democratic party produced since 2000 and which years?
Clinton, bush, Barack Obama

All this president has successfully turned Libya, Iraq, Syria to war zone I my lieing?

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by franksam2009: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Britain will be doing gra gra, people that can't even defend their territory without the help of Americans
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Empiree: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Vado:

Who cares about a white? Both the Jews and the Palestinians are Semitic. Only a dolt sees everything from a prism of white supremacy nonsensical analogy. I am a proud Yoruba man and I know fully well that archaeological and anthropological facts have corroborated the those areas as being ancestral lands of the Jews. Not one of such has the Palestine’s been able to put forward because it was simply a nation that didn’t exist till the 1900s. Even your Quran acknowledges the Jews just as the Bible had done thousands of years before. Can you please point me to the Palestinians in the Quran? Dumbo!
You didn't disappoint. Who's talking about Qur'an or religion here?. All I asked from the beginning was would you condemn Israel for human right violations of Palestine?. Then you came up with silly story.

I haven't talked about what Qur'an or Bible say. I simply asked if you would condemn gross human right violation. For the fact that you came up with nonesensical theory to divert attention shows that your guilty conscience is affecting you.

Again, black inside out is who you are. Your brain is black and dead as your outer appearance. You do not have thinking capacity. I don't need you to tell me that you aren't White butt licker. You are.

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Newton2024: 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sotland:

He's zealous but lack the wisdom and understanding

To be an effective minister of the gospel, three things are necessary: anointing, knowledge and zeal. Most africans have zeal but lack understanding.

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Newton2024: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Godstiger:
Remove air support the "Rushers" are as good as dead
Ukraine did not prepare well for this war. Their air defence is nothing to write home about. Very weak air force.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by jcross19: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Techguy96:

Libya rebel group killed Gaddafi.
Iraq citizens supported US invading them so has to remove Saddam Hussein as their president.
Afghanistan Taliban group supported Al queda which killed 3000 US citizens. US invasion was justified. They even had support from Afghanistan citizens.

Africa leaders are the problem of Africa not the west.

Putin also does his illegal deals secretly in Africa.

now can you see myopic you are!!! You are bias in your assumption... By the how old are you? It's clear how tony Blair invaded Iraq Iraq and his America friend!!! Who trained Isis in Syria? Western people enslaved your ancestors not Putin , western countries have destroyed Africa and made Africa to remain poor, thabk God some Africans are waking up by chasing these suckers out of their country, people like Mali...

2 Likes

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Killermamba: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
OkCornel:

I see… but there’s no temple in Jerusalem for the man of lawlessness to install the abomination that causes desolation (Daniel 9 v 27) so…

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letterasserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed!

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

Also, Jesus made it clear that those who use wars, earthquakes and disasters as sign of the end times are liars;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Just imagine the false alarmists running amok on this platform busy claiming what Jesus said are “beginning of birth pains” to shout Jesus is coming soon. Stark displays of religiosity and thick ignorance.

Jesus clearly mentioned, these things are expected to happen AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALARMED. THAT IS NOT A SIGN OF THE END TO COME.

Study the scriptures and stop falling for these false alarmists. Haba!!!

See more here;
https://www.nairaland.com/7016514/why-second-coming-christ-not#110783108

Lucifer don finally enter nairaland
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by goodheart01: 12:22am On Mar 11, 2022
lexy2014:

These are similar to what George Bush did in Iraq in 2001/2002. Would you like George Bushes actions in Iraq to a disgrace?

They aren’t similar in anyway, only if you’re truthful to yourself you’ll know that

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Tmberwolf1: 12:45am On Mar 11, 2022
toxtimmy:
you people don't see beyond your nose... una think say this is this is beer palour fight when you slap me then i slap you immediately... let me confuse you, if the russians pally the argentinians and 10 years from now supply them the weapons to take over falklands islands what would you call it?... that's just an example out of a lot.

how many thousands of US/UK troops dey outside US/UK... even if I give you calculator e go take you forever to come up with the number.

to summarise UK is shooting itself in the foot and only wise and non-emotional people see this.

You still haven't explained how the UK is "shooting themselves in the foot"

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by toxtimmy: 1:36am On Mar 11, 2022
how come you like being spoon fed?... You belong to the lazy man club spoken by Buhari
Tmberwolf1:

You still haven't explained how the UK is "shooting themselves in the foot"
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Eben91: 1:37am On Mar 11, 2022
Hanibbal:

Leave that fake pastor jor.
Let him continue in his ignorance he has become a joker and a nuisance on this platform.
No body even send am
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:42am On Mar 11, 2022
ken6488:

All this president has successfully turned Libya, Iraq, Syria to war zone I my lieing?

Neither of the presidents with the surname Bush were Democrats so yes you are lying.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Fayos1(m): 1:47am On Mar 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Things are on Fire Folks!

From wars and rumors of wars to Pestilences, Famines, Earthquakes, Volcanic activities, Lawlessness, Scoffers , Mockers, Deceptions , Preparations for the Beast System and so much more. There is no dull Moment with all that is taking Place right now on Earth with Respect to Last days Prophecies.

Don't Deceive yourself and don't let anyone Deceive you
There is Nothing else that has to Happen before the RAPTURE.
There is a whole lot of things that will Happen after the RAPTURE.

Listen! TIME is Short!
The Blessed Hope of all Genuie Believers is at Hand.
We are at the Cusp of the RAPTURE!
Run to JESUS Christ and Live according to His Word. Be Ready!Live Ready!
Take your own advice and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Mexzie(m): 2:46am On Mar 11, 2022
OkCornel:

I see… but there’s no temple in Jerusalem for the man of lawlessness to install the abomination that causes desolation (Daniel 9 v 27) so…

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letterasserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

Bear in mind there will be a temple of God where this man of lawlessness will proclaim himself to be God. Please where is this temple today? It doesn’t exist. It’s yet to be constructed! Oh, you are getting it wrong, the temple of God already exists, it is the figurative spiritual temple of Jehovah GOD, it is referring to the people that Jehovah has chosen to bear his name, the same way he chose the people of Isreal, these "spiritual Isreal of GOD" ready exists, they are called JEHOVAH's Witnesses. You see them every day preaching the goodness of GOD's coming Kingdom, proclaiming the truth which most people refute. I enjoin you to please contact any Jehovah's Witness near you for further clarification.

Apostle Paul mentioned we should not be alarmed or unsettled. No one should deceive anyone about the coming of the Lord. It cannot happen until the lawless one is revealed and the temple (which is yet to be constructed) is desecrated and the abomination that causes desolation is set up inside the temple.

Also, Jesus made it clear that those who use wars, earthquakes and disasters as sign of the end times are liars;

Read Matthew 24 v 4-8;
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Just imagine the false alarmists running amok on this platform busy claiming what Jesus said are “beginning of birth pains” to shout Jesus is coming soon. Stark displays of religiosity and thick ignorance.

Jesus clearly mentioned, these things are expected to happen AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALARMED. THAT IS NOT A SIGN OF THE END TO COME.

Study the scriptures and stop falling for these false alarmists. Haba!!!

See more here;
https://www.nairaland.com/7016514/why-second-coming-christ-not#110783108
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by lexy2014: 3:24am On Mar 11, 2022
goodheart01:

They aren’t similar in anyway, only if you’re truthful to yourself you’ll know that

Since u are being truthful to yourself, am sure u can tell me how they are not similar in any way?
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by InoGetJoy: 5:49am On Mar 11, 2022
GardenOfGod:
In another development...
This is totally wrong. Why sanction individuals simply because of something their country is doing? These people are setting a very bad precedent. Someday, the US will invade another country(,as they've been doing) and China or another country will seize the property of Americans in the country
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by lexy2014: 6:26am On Mar 11, 2022
ken6488:

What year did bill Clinton become president & when did he leave office? At what time did Clinton turn Libya, Syria and Iraq to a war during his tenure?

When did George Bush become president of the US and what party was he? Of the 3 countries you mentioned, which was he involved in?

When did Barack Obama become president? Of the 3 countries u mentioned, in what way was he involved in them?
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Sotland: 7:03am On Mar 11, 2022
This is just the prefect sum up ...

Newton2024:
To be an effective minister of the gospel, three things are necessary: anointing, knowledge and zeal. Most africans have zeal but lack understanding.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Michaelin007: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Things are on Fire Folks!

From wars and rumors of wars to Pestilences, Famines, Earthquakes, Volcanic activities, Lawlessness, Scoffers , Mockers, Deceptions , Preparations for the Beast System and so much more. There is no dull Moment with all that is taking Place right now on Earth with Respect to Last days Prophecies.

Don't Deceive yourself and don't let anyone Deceive you
There is Nothing else that has to Happen before the RAPTURE.
There is a whole lot of things that will Happen after the RAPTURE.

Listen! TIME is Short!
The Blessed Hope of all Genuie Believers is at Hand.
We are at the Cusp of the RAPTURE!
Run to JESUS Christ and Live according to His Word. Be Ready!Live Ready!

The world is not ending, Jesus is not coming. All is fallacy. War is part of human from the onset. This is not new �����. There is no heaven or hell unless you can provide an empirical evidence. Most stories in the Bible or any religious book are just myth

1 Like

Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2022
sunkoye:
Putin's cousin.... Am sure you don't know what other major powers are capable of.....

UK might be a small country in size but are way ahead with advance tech. If it's by size... Israel would have been wiped out Long time ago by Iran, Egypt or Syria.

Their are major powers and also powers. For a country to be called a major power...its not by mouth ohhh...
Borris Johnson's grandfather, where are ur grandchildren and their allies? I think they are waiting for ur opinion before the do the needful
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Techguy96(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
jcross19:
now can you see myopic you are!!! You are bias in your assumption... By the how old are you? It's clear how tony Blair invaded Iraq Iraq and his America friend!!! Who trained Isis in Syria? Western people enslaved your ancestors not Putin , western countries have destroyed Africa and made Africa to remain poor, thabk God some Africans are waking up by chasing these suckers out of their country, people like Mali...
In 2022 if u think US is the reason Nigeria govt is corrupt, then I don't know what to say to you.
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Help2020: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2022
Techguy96:

Why did he enter Ukraine to fight?

U think the world will fold it's hand and watch Putin invade Ukraine?
Shay nan today two countries start to they fight war?
Re: Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles by Themandator: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2022
[center][/center]
hayoholla:
If you think the US, UK and others are doing this at no cost, you're on a long long thing grin

Can you give some of the cost?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Massive Number Of Ravens In Kiev’s Skies Causes The Locals To Fear ( Video) / Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police / Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.