Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government (42561 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) / The Men Who Helped Abacha Launder $23 Million Recently Recovered By UK / ‘£117m Properties Linked To Ibori' In UK To Be Seized By UK Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by blaise26abj(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
TempleHouse:

My question for you:
Would you allow a Foreigner in your town to continue when you recently discovered he is an accomplish in a murder or barbaric acts
Show me your friends and I can tell you who you are...
Business is business . So because Dangote is friends with Buhari , IPOB should burn all his trucks wherever they see them ? Or a friend of yours kills someone , so you should help him spend 5 years out of his sentence ? Chairman please be objective

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by MuhammadMiller: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
UK are Hippocrates, they have think of the pain they have brought to Africa. A pot calling a kettle black. Africa slavery, rape of Africa women that are taken into slavery, killing of any Africa slave who wants his or her freedom and you are here giving sanctions upon sanctions another country thinking you are an angel. May the almighty sanction all european countries that are involved in the bringing down of Africa country
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
osazsky:
nigeria govt did not kill toldler and babies yesterday wait till buhari does so and watch the fall of tinubu..ambrahimovics makes money from cheleea and hands over all the money to putin for amunition..infact they are child hood friends there is even a video where ambrahimivic was telling putin he cant be butiny ammunitions for him and he is not testing it..ambrahimovic monies are for amunition that y he keeps wearing one shirt and one trouser upon all his money

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by internet: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
goaldigger212:
Freezing Abramovich account and placing sanction on him as chelsea owner makes no sense. Roman Abramovich should not be sanctioned by UK.
Arrest Roman Abramovich too not only seizing Chelsea fc arrest the terrorist.
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by neuf(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
callme9mm:
Na una likes be US and UK. Always trying to impose your stupidity and selfish acts on others . Oga if to say we see physically ni. I fit head-boot you or make I plank that your dull head make you land for hospital �. Dirty unfortunate scumbag.

I'm in Calabar at the moment... come put your money were your mouth is...
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
My brother...I don tire to explain

ManirBK:
Please British should not think of that, this is a private business own by an individual.
Chelsea is not owned by Russian Government, is owned by an individual Roman Abramovich who is not Vern a member of the Russian Government.
United Kingdom the wicked Government!

Modified..
As a Nigerian you’re supporting the west at this modern age where we have technologies to unravel what really transpired during
slave trades, the Russians never came to Africa to take your
ancestors as slave and steal your resources, it’s the same
westerners and the US whom y’all drumming support for, despite
their atrocities committed against mankind right from the
beginning of our existence, countless times the west and US has
invaded countries like Libya, Yemen, Cuba Afghanistan Iraq Etc
yet nobody have thought about it but y’all criticizing Russia for
invading Ukraine, please emancipate yourselves from mental
slavery and media propaganda of the westerners they’ve been
lying to you and messing with your brain with media propaganda.
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by neuf(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
princeeze1:

You that is drinking alomo bitter over Ukraine. Are you Ukrainian? Because you want to sound socially correct. It is a forum for goodness sake . A public discourse, we all contribute. If you have nothing important or intellectual to contribute, you keep mute. And yes, my insinuations were very correct!!!

typical nairaland, just rush to reply to sound savage.

Go back and read the comment you made that I replied to. Then read the comment I wrote again. If you still can't understand, then go for mental check up.

Key points to note:
- I never said anything about Ukraine to you.
- You implied how the British will be the ones suffering
- it may be a forum but it doesn't mean you just vomit trash. Future generations will rely on this for their own knowledge.
-
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
obedience4:

The west only intervene when needed..
For example
The bombing of the September 11.
Triggered the war on terrorism
The aggression of Iraq against Kuwait..
Triggered the gulf wars.
The unproke attach on Pearl harbour by Japan
Triggered the Pacific war.
The killings and the sponsoring of terrorist by Gaddafi
Triggered the Libya civil war and the west intervention..
And many more..
Isn't America trying to station their military just next to Russia what's triggering it?
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Myvoiz: 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
ManirBK:
Please British should not think of that, this is a private business own by an individual.
Chelsea is not owned by Russian Government, is owned by an individual Roman Abramovich who is not Vern a member of the Russian Government.

Modified..
As a Nigerian you’re supporting the west at this modern age where we have technologies to unravel what really transpired during

You support Russia now, means you support the western and US invasion of Africa. The invasion of Africa happened before you were born which the present regimes regretted and had apologized for. They have returned some of those stolen items though not all. You are still living in the past. When US decided to go out Afghanistan, the people were crying. The Afghans were terrorised by Talibans. What's happening in Ukraine is not same.
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by tnerro1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
They should sue the U.K. government for an unlawful action. They should prove him and Putin are associates
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by TempleHouse: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
blaise26abj:

Business is business . So because Dangote is friends with Buhari , IPOB should burn all his trucks wherever they see them ? Or a friend of yours kills someone , so you should help him spend 5 years out of his sentence ? Chairman please be objective
My brother, BLOOD is thicker than water or any business.
You cant imagine any war in Nigeria where your parents will be sent out of your town to another place, God forbid !
Putin is insecure and believes he can terrorise a weaker nation embracing a free democracy around his country.
Thus the reason why people in Russia are demonstrating against the war...!
So, if I am dining with you when you're terrorising a poor neighbour, then I am an accomplice as well.
Abramovich kept quiet because he is part of the inner caucus of a Devil regime in Moscow.
He must PAY for it !!
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Komu1048(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
They should go for Putin, just like that? And how exactly? These are the ways they can get Putin to calm down.

The Oligarchs are very close and dear to him. Once they begin to be uncomfortable, Putin will also feel discomfort.

That’s foolish, before now UK have no good intention towards Chelsea. The FA always making bias decisions.
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Timekeeper452: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
tamdun:

Only when it suits them, imagine seizing someone's business because the president of his country started a war?
yes, re read your post and see how you are contradicting yourself.
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
neuf:

typical nairaland, just rush to reply to sound savage.

Go back and read the comment you made that I replied to. Then read the comment I wrote again. If you still can't understand, then go for mental check up.

Key points to note:
- I never said anything about Ukraine to you.
- You implied how the British will be the ones suffering
- it may be a forum but it doesn't mean you just vomit trash. Future generations will rely on this for their own knowledge.
-
Rather you are the typical nairalander that tried to sound savage by asking me a very silly questions, if I am BP in trying to drink Panadol for their headache. Why not just state your point? Yes, it is a public forum for intellectual discussions which some of you fail to comprehend. Everyone must not agree with your point of view. You want to bring in cancel culture here. I whole heartedly stand by my assertions that sanctions and seizures will always have a boomerang effect. It would be tit for tat. The Russians are suffering, so are the Europeans. Europe is gas driven, and there is massive rising costs of living on the immediate. You seize Russian assets, European assets would be nationalized. But of course in your hate for Putin, you feel angry for my insinuations that BP assets would be nationalized and decided to ask a very dumb question. WHY AM I DRINKING PANADOL FOR THEIR HEADACHE? You got your dumb reply.
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Acidosis:
Human rights in the mud. Another western ideology in the mud. The level of hypocrisy in the world is alarming. What's this man's business with Putin? Why would you seize another man's investments because of his country of origin? Chelsea isn't a typical MNE but a UK based organization with no connection whatsoever with Putin or Russia. This is hypocrisy and dictatorship taken too far.

I expect the World Bank "Doing Business" to, as a matter of urgency, placed the UK as one of the world's most difficult place to start a business

This!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Ezmans: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
ManirBK:

Modified..
UK government have finish Chelsea FC
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by JOemmy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Is this not too harsh? This might just be the beginning of the end for chelsea fc they might be amongst clubs that will be battling relegation in the next two coming seasons.
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Taba21: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
callme9mm:
The funniest thing is Russia will not still back down. Who gave USA World Power ? They found Earth ? I back Russia with full force.

A lot of things have not been put to check since the beginning of civilization. Common, We are all humans, no one should be greater than one. USA knows how to intimidate people ehn, I’m pretty sure they’re the Romans of those days.

If you all know the History of money, you all won’t be here typing, rather will be somewhere fighting endlessly cos money itself is fraud. They created money to enslave majority.

Most networks in Nigeria allocate Megabytes for YouTube to be used by Midnight. Search and watch the history of money and you see it doesn’t make any sense but to enslave. They intentionally linked everything to money in order for it to be hard for majority to be set free. But By God’s Grace, We Shall Be Out And Set Free. So Be It.

Don’t forget that USA and UK are birds of the same feathers.

Making some humans as kings and some as slaves. Is that how it is supposed to be ?

No one owns natural resources and it should be shared evenly and equally among every citizens of planet Earth, be it born or yet to be.

Do Not Forget To Work Towards Your Goals.

May God Hear Our Positive Prayers. So Be It.

Only mentally challenged person will be supporting the west side and her allies

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Taba21: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
obedience4:

You can't be a billionaire in Russia without close ties with the mad man Putin..

The madman that enslaved your forefathers and your generation.

Illiterate let me educate your wasted education

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by BBNinja: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Putin should nationalize BP or sell it to China and pay all her citizen assets sized from the money.
This should be a wake up call for igbos Still investing outside the SE how stupid they in reasoning .You can live and do business anywhere but come back home to invest in your region.The only thing you should do outside is pay tax but anything should be on rent because of hard I known.when the chips are down then you will be reminded of your root
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Oyiboman69: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
callme9mm:
The funniest thing is Russia will not still back down. Who gave USA World Power ? They found Earth ? I back Russia with full force.

A lot of things have not been put to check since the beginning of civilization. Common, We are all humans, no one should be greater than one. USA knows how to intimidate people ehn, I’m pretty sure they’re the Romans of those days.

If you all know the History of money, you all won’t be here typing, rather will be somewhere fighting endlessly cos money itself is fraud. They created money to enslave majority.

Most networks in Nigeria allocate Megabytes for YouTube to be used by Midnight anytime you subscribe for a monthly plan. Search and watch the history of money and you see it doesn’t make any sense but to enslave. They intentionally linked everything to money in order for it to be hard for majority to be set free. But By God’s Grace, We Shall Be Out And Set Free. So Be It.

Don’t forget that USA and UK are birds of the same feathers.

Making some humans as kings and some as slaves. Is that how it is supposed to be ?

No one owns natural resources and it should be shared evenly and equally among every citizens of planet Earth, be it born or yet to be.

Do Not Forget To Work Towards Your Goals.

May God Hear Our Positive Prayers. So Be It.

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by PoeticMind: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by maasoap(m): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
They should go for Putin, just like that? And how exactly? These are the ways they can get Putin to calm down.

The Oligarchs are very close and dear to him. Once they begin to be uncomfortable, Putin will also feel discomfort.

They're hurting themselves too. Only if you how many UK citizens are employed by the team directly and indirectly.
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by maasoap(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ezmans:
UK government have finish Chelsea FC

Chelsea no be one of the UK teams? Na Nigeria get Chelsea? They should finish it.
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by maasoap(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
UncleEmmy12:
This is pure jealousy and this is what Putin is fighting for , how can a few nation try to control the entire world,they go to other countries and even kill their leaders

Trump ordered the assassination of Iranian General on home soil with no evidence of any atrocity against USA. The man was obliterated by USA missile, imagine that!
USA and UK invaded Iraq stopping Sadam Hussein from using his Weapons of Mass Destruction which didn't exist. And these are the countries now crying justice for Ukraine! Hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
maasoap:

They're hurting themselves too. Only if you how many UK citizens are employed by the team directly and indirectly.
Chelsea will remain and the staff will continue to do their jobs.
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Rugaria: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
internet:

Arrest Roman Abramovich too not only seizing Chelsea fc arrest the terrorist.
Go and arrest him naa.
You think he's Abba Kyari?
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Hathor5(f): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2022
Acidosis:
Human rights in the mud. Another western ideology in the mud. The level of hypocrisy in the world is alarming. What's this man's business with Putin? Why would you seize another man's investments because of his country of origin? Chelsea isn't a typical MNE but a UK based organization with no connection whatsoever with Putin or Russia. This is hypocrisy and dictatorship taken too far.

I expect the World Bank "Doing Business" to, as a matter of urgency, placed the UK as one of the world's most difficult place to start a business.

Check the meaning of oligarchy.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by blaise26abj(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2022
TempleHouse:

My brother, BLOOD is thicker than water or any business.
You cant imagine any war in Nigeria where your parents will be sent out of your town to another place, God forbid !
Putin is insecure and believes he can terrorise a weaker nation embracing a free democracy around his country.
Thus the reason why people in Russia are demonstrating against the war...!
So, if I am dining with you when you're terrorising a poor neighbour, then I am an accomplice as well.
Abramovich kept quiet because he is part of the inner caucus of a Devil regime in Moscow.
He must PAY for it !!

Ok . If your sworn enemy wants to use your neighbour’s house to spy or attack you and your family and your neighbour wants to agree , will you not try to reason with your Neighbor? And if he is headstrong not get him evicted ? That is what Russia is trying to do in Ukraine . He wants the leaders removed . Simple . And please stop using blood is thicker than water to make your case . The actual saying is “the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb”. It is the opposite of what you think you just said
Re: Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government by Acidosis(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2022
Hathor5:

Check the meaning of oligarchy.

Chelsea is headquartered in Russia? Oligarchies are present in nearly all the countries in the world, including America.

Even Dangote is one in Nigeria. Still not a reason to shut down Dangote Cement across African countries because Buhari has issues with Biafra.

If the so called Oligarchy is bad (or enough to witch hunt individuals) what do we call the UK's monarchy system where a particular family has sworn to rule the country forever??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket / Ebere Ihedioha Gifts A Widow A 2-Bedroom House (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.