Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Why We Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Marry (167 Views)

She Said She Can't Trust Me With Our Daughter If We Marry. / This Is One Of The Major Reasons We Marry Virgins. / We Can Have Sex After We Marry. Na You Go Tire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Marry by vivsravine: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
WHY WE MARRY?

If we take a census and ask young people especially why we marry, I am certain that we would get different types of reasons for why we marry, but ordinarily it should be fit for a common goal.

Without any debate there are 3 major reasons why we get married and in this summary you can choose to add your reasons where they fall to, below are the highlights.

PURPOSE
PRO-CREATION
PLEASURE /PAIN

Again let's align the above with percentage and explain why its so.

PURPOSE is 60 percent, PRO-CREATION IS 30 percent, WHILE PLEASURE is 10 percent.

PURPOSE
It's so sad to know that many who get married don't know why they are getting married, so many feels that it's all about the fun and pleasure, more so society expects us to marry when we are of age and finally to have a partner at our old age and children who will take care of us then.

We marry to fulfil purpose, which is for compatibility, to help each other fulfil their destinies and more so to increase and multiply.

PRO CREATION

We are expected to increase, multiply and dominate the earth, that's part of why we marry, i so wonder about those who engage in same sex marriage what their thoughts are on marriage, it's a big blow on the part of humanity as God laughed at them and sadly they will in turn get the judgement of God.

PLEASURE/PAIN

Apart from the joys and gains we enjoy in marriage, its also comes with its pains too, every marriage yuu encounter has its own wars too, many might never come to limelight to showcase them but truly every sincere couple is going through or has gone through series of pains that you never know of.

In conclusion PURPOSE, PROCREATION AND PLEASURE/PAIN are all important if given their special priorities. Don't marry only for sex, don't marry only for kids but marry for the fulfillment of your purpose and all the kids and sex will be added to your marriage

Its expected that before you say the final words *I do'' take our time alone and meditate about why you really want to marry, more so you can ask your spouse too and you both can enquire from each other why you want to marry him or her.

I suppose when a thing is defined and the purpose known, it gives better insight to what you are scared of or in doubt about, it also helps you talk about it, find solutions to it and become better in that aspect.

The institution of marriage is so special and holy that it shouldn't be soiled, it's the bedrock of everyone family and which in turn to the society at large, therefore its best we give it full attention and be solution providers to help create a better society for ourselves and the next generation but the decisions we make today.

Ahudiya speaks.

Please visit my blog for more on

https:///4kba6e26

Send me a message on Facebook on Oparah Ahunna Vivian
jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page
Or Vivsravine on blog spot for my write ups on life and relationships.

(1) (Reply)

True Or False / Snapchat Work / Blind Ladies & Dr Pouma In The Dark Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.