Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) (52314 Views)

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor / Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Passengers Abandoned In Bush Since Monday Morning As Kano-lagos Train Breaks Dow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by abobote: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
You people were lucky, at least if kidnappers come, they will take the Chinese men first
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Victerica:
It can happen anywhere...

Even in America

I have lived in UK and America and didn’t experience any ogaaa

U don’t compare Nigeria with those countries with good deeds but only bad deeds

1 Like

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nigeria grin grin. You can’t afford to get angry at some things we see in this country. If not you will just die before your time grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Thesaint141(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=Omotosho1090905 post=110916798]Idiotic post and mumu people go believe am, train dey use fuel for una village[/quot.
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by yesloaded: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
The truth is big transport companies will sabotage this government endeavor cause if it booms, their business will be seriously affected. Welcome 2 naija cool

Big transport company you say?

Only if you know that Lagos to Ibadan trip to some people is like you are going from ojota to Oshodi

Regular average travelers don't use the train neither do they use registered transport companies but normal local bus
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by RacistProudIgbo: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Very soon my Yoruba brothers will sale the tracks off, they are good in trekking grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by ken045501: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nigeria should just go menh , the country is not working .
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by od501: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by yesloaded: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Focusmind:
The same Chinese built and is maintaining the fantastic Kenyan and Ethiopian rail way systems. Why is our own different?

See the Kenyan train, you would be amazed. Not all these rickety junks we have here.

Are you surprised?

The same man behind Port Harcourt Mono Rail is the same man behind this locomotive bus grin

What do you expect?
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by SweetiliciousD: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Planes calculate the distance they're to cover per miles and estimate the total liters of fuel that would cover it.

Why can't the railway management adopt the same strategy?

Lagos to ibadan shouldn't be more than 350 kilometers (I stand to be corrected) then they'll estimate the quantity of fuel in liters that can cover 350 kilometers and discharge it into the train's tank.

But no, one manager somewhere will pocket the money and buy half the quantity hoping for a miracle to happen that would take the train to it's destination, thereby risking the passengers life when it gets stocked in a remote bush as a result of an empty tank.

I don't see Nigeria surviving as a country come 2023.

This I have seen.

All hail Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by BigBashiru: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Realist12: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Everyone keeps blaming the system , yes things are not working as expected . We all want to travel out not for business or studies but for greener pastures . I say we are part of the problem as well . When most of the best minds after getting what they can from the country and flee what makes us different from the politicians that travel for medical reasons , our level of corruption is just on different scales . Things like this shouldn't be happening but we have a task to ensure it doesn't continue. We all need to know we have no choice choosing our moms , maybe ugly, dirty , illiterate or what-not she's still our mother . We have no other place than home.
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Panda7(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
the rail line na wah, the couldn't even put bitumen on the granite. what if ungun known men decide to pack the stones?
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by itsene: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Rotimi amaechi?
Buhari is my father...blah blah blah.
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by BobPRESS5(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is not good na!
They should have known better
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by streetsoldier1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
lalasticlala:
King Isaiah Obadare:

https://twitter.com/isaiahobadare/status/1501867096678010882?t=udSNa8UAkASHkb0XBI2GNQ&s=08

They should be careful against skull mining ooo
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by ButterBurger: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Forest?
Where I dey see houses so.
See bloggers life outside

1 Like

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Okay... This is actually funny!!! Laughing so hard here! grin grin

Dem for join hands push the train to the next filling station!!!
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Lisaint(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Make them commot leg for ham!

He go enter free

Make all of them just dey jump untop

No time
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
lexy2014:

Is it d big transport companies that are responsible for putting fuel in d train?

Leave him... A lot of Nigerians on this forum are so daft!
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by PrimeAce: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by JetStar: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Planes calculate the distance they're to cover per miles and estimate the total liters of fuel that would cover it.

Why can't the railway management adopt the same strategy?

Lagos to Ibadan shouldn't be more than 350 kilometers (I stand to be corrected) then they'll estimate the quantity of fuel in liters that can cover 350 kilometers and discharge it into the train's tank.

But no, one manager somewhere will pocket the money and buy half the quantity hoping for a miracle to happen that would take the train to it's destination, thereby risking the passengers life when it gets stocked in a remote bush as a result of an empty tank.

I don't see Nigeria surviving as a country come 2023.

This I have seen.

Pilots do that before they fly their planes because if the fuel finishes while in flight, then the passengers won't be alive to share this story with us and I don't think that we would be able to see their pieces on the ground. I hear say 9ja want start their national airline. Just imagine that this event occurred with one of their airplanes. Oh boy.....
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by pacespot(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lalami3232:
The only things working well in this con3 are:
1. Corruption
2. Malpractice/cheating
3. Lies
4. Embezzlement
5. Entitlement mentality by our women
6. Yahoo yahoo
7. Ritual killing
8. Inflation
9. ETC

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ****"

At the bolded part, it gets some men wey that thing dey work for, and thanks to the Simping Nigerian men too
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Yankee101: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Height of irresponsibility

1 Like

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by tonididdy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
... una go tey for there small because scarcity dey town.

may the Lord God protect your skulls overnight
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Vickyvice:
grin grin grin. Nigeria jagajaga. Everything scatter scatter. Poor man dey romaroma gboza gboza. Na d shot in d air
grin grin
The country na COMIC RELIEF!

1 Like

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
They should use their urine as fuel... change is taking them by surprise, yet they haven't learn anything... nah to bring another badluck Tinubu they want
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by angelfallz(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
i don't believe it happens in the west. Are you trying to say that the railway authorities don't check the fuel guage before leaving the train station?
Victerica:
It can happen anywhere...

Even in America
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by ugodson(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
All hail the best country..... From the BACK
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by anyilalaz: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Are you surprise?! In Buhari's government, anything goes!
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Chaiii Ameachi , and Fulani killers are in the Bushes oo
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by sinkhole: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
christistruth01:

Stop lying
Those trains don't use fuel
It was a Technical Fault
na wetin d train dey use

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) / Flight That Took Off In 2017 And Landed In 2016 / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.