Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) (52332 Views)

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor / Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Passengers Abandoned In Bush Since Monday Morning As Kano-lagos Train Breaks Dow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Victerica(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
It can happen anywhere...

Even in America

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by jimmyolasun: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Naa why I no dey use government transport these days in Nigeria
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Princecanada: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nothing surprises me anymore in this country... undecided
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
I can't stop laughing...I mean, what d hell? I can't place my mind on a single thing that works efficiently in this country. And my people don't complain. Kai my people, I hail.
grin grin grin tongue

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by qwertyboss(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Just thank God no be northern Nigeria forest cool
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by flourish01(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by zinizta: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
I guess we're on track.
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by iLegendd(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
They should make a call and they'll send them fuel via helicopter. Isn't Nigeria up to that?
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Akeem79(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by pillarmaria(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is quite unfortunate, but I enjoyed using this train last year, the journey was smooth and lovely.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Epollo: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Rubbish system in this kontry.
The government totally condemned the braked own.
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by cinoedhunter: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lol... This is so funny and not funny at the same time angry
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by gaby(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
So, the train no get fuel gauge abi?

Everything for the country just dey upside down.

What a country and people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Soulsymbol99: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
The truth is big transport companies will sabotage this government endeavor cause if it booms, their business will be seriously affected. Welcome 2 naija cool
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by mystery22: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
And some people are angry when the country is called a zoo
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Tundex911: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is Nigeria

And some people go dey talk say na the train � the most important achievement of bubu administration

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by internet: 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Omihanifa:
This is really sad and bad for the giant of Africa
Which giant of Africa? I no wan vex ooo
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
spy24:
Yes Nigeria is a beautiful country with its own challenges like any other country

We shall get there one day

Do the challenges include not knowing that d fuel in the train wasn't going to be enough for d journey?
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
The truth is big transport companies will sabotage this government endeavor cause if it booms, their business will be seriously affected. Welcome 2 naija cool
...So is it big transport companies that asked them not to put enough fuel,?
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by descarado: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Privatise this and it will boom.
As long as its govt managed, the same the same.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Badonasty(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
lol….this is very funny sha….Amaechi and him second hand trains from China
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by oluwaahmed: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
If not for me people would be trekking in South west--- PMB
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by MYHUBBY: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
na to use trekking finish the rest of the trip since that Beast of no Nation said we've been trekking since he brought his locomotive bush stopover train to Nigeria

but to be frown and candid, Blaming Buhari here is height of naivety, you see all this govt officials and civil servants, just give them small power then they start to misbehave and release 20% of 100% of govt allocation for operations but the reason I will blame govt here is, if someone is brought to book, all this shameful incident won't be reoccurring

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
spy24:
Yes Nigeria is a beautiful country with its own challenges like any other country

We shall get there one day
brainwashed mf
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Cognitivereason: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin grin

That train needs cleaning
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
lalasticlala:
King Isaiah Obadare:

https://twitter.com/isaiahobadare/status/1501867096678010882?t=udSNa8UAkASHkb0XBI2GNQ&s=08

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 Nigerialabalaba shooyie ovamboland benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool NGpatriot presidency freestuffsng....can we say buharis incompetence & nonchalance is already destroying what he built?
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Dimejimichael(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
And wey dey think of underground train ���
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Am I surprised.??
No.
Do I feel any bad about this news??
No
This is Nigeria.
Nothing works well here
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by christistruth01: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Stop lying
Those trains don't use fuel
It was a Technical Fault

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Soulsymbol99:

Is it d big transport companies that are responsible for putting fuel in d train?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) / Flight That Took Off In 2017 And Landed In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.