Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) (52330 Views)

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor / Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Passengers Abandoned In Bush Since Monday Morning As Kano-lagos Train Breaks Dow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Qpid5(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
You think say you are Wise!!!
You don't know you are exposing yourself and every other persons to kidnappers
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Olamidexpres(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Watin Musa no go see for gate
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by okechuks22: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
spy24:
Yes Nigeria is a beautiful country with its own challenges like any other country

We shall get there one day
u will wait till thy kingdom come to get there akuya
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Emmanuelellah: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
This train has fuel Gage. Everything in Nigeria is manage so they manage the fuel. But..am suspecting foul play here. They are insiders planing to kidnap those Chinese men but unknown to them that is a very bad market. Chinese poor pass Nigerians.
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by babajero(m): 2:40am On Mar 11, 2022
They borrowed huge amounts of money still went to pack outdated locomotives that China have scrapped, and are shouting infrastructure, technology.
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by ericmor: 7:01am On Mar 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Pilots calculate the distance they're to cover per miles and estimate the total liters of fuel that would cover it.

Why can't the railway management adopt the same strategy?

Lagos to ibadan shouldn't be more than 350 kilometers (I stand to be corrected) then they'll estimate the quantity of fuel in liters that can cover 350 kilometers and discharge it into the train's tank.

But no, one manager somewhere will pocket the money and buy half the quantity hoping for a miracle to happen that would take the train to it's destination, thereby risking the passengers life when it gets stocked in a remote bush as a result of an empty tank.

I don't see Nigeria surviving as a country come 2023.

This I have seen.

And the person in charge who is suppose to be sack will still remain there and same thing will continue to occur and we all want Nigeria to be great. Some people will come and say what do I want the person to eat or how will the person survive if they sack him/her, well, we should continue living that way n don't complain since we are d creator of our problems
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Jesubaby: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lalami3232:
The only things working well in this con3 are:
1. Corruption
2. Malpractice/cheating
3. Lies
4. Embezzlement
5. Entitlement mentality by our women
6. Yahoo yahoo
7. Ritual killing
8. Inflation
9. ETC

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ****"
Oga, beta mk u no marry o. No be compulsory o.
Re: Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) by Saucekiddo99(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lalami3232:
The only things working well in this con3 are:
1. Corruption
2. Malpractice/cheating
3. Lies
4. Embezzlement
5. Entitlement mentality by our women
6. Yahoo yahoo
7. Ritual killing
8. Inflation
9. ETC

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ****"
What is the ETC short for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) / Flight That Took Off In 2017 And Landed In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.