Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria (39219 Views)

History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida / Kazaure Expresses Shock Over Buhari’s Reappointment Of Emefiele As CBN Governor / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by Abdotcom(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2022
But if not proven
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by IMASTEX: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Mostly LGA.. a more powerful LGA would change our lives and democracy
True. The sharing formula & responsibilities should be:
FG: 20%
State: 35%
LGA: 45%

LGA is like the family unit. When the home is happy & safe, the society will reflect same & it will be extended to the entire nation by default. Sadly, the same old greedy politicians won't allow that because it will mean that they can't keep feeding their greedy freely without any tangible responsibility. For me, I have washed my hands off Nigeria ever getting better.
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by ogub(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Some of this politicians clamour,fight and even kill for this positions not because of love for their country, but for their families and selfish ego posterity will judge them.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by membranus: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
shevchenko:

Thunder will strike your family tomorrow evening for putting Jonathan on that list

So Jonathan and his greedy wife are saints?

Are you sure you are living in this country; you must be an alien from the space.
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by Emmanuelcann: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Torr!
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by countryman13: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mooh247:
Power always blind them when they get to Abuja
My brother u need to see hoe these animals do clubbing especially where strip dance is obtainable. Am not sure some of dem together with their family members can leave abuja again n dat is why u see d population of redundant elements keep increasing.
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by messiah(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Old age has set in, coupled with the realization that the grim reaper is about to knock on his door. But honorable minister, it's too late. You've enjoyed the loot and it has been set in stone that you will be judged accordingly in the hereafter. Atonement isn't enough. Deed is done. Just relax and face your fate like you did while feasting on our collective wealth. grin cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by Bimpe29: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Leadership has truly been taken for child's play in Nigeria.
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
To tell you the truth, we are all the same.

But some will think otherwise.
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by peculiar2233: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ventura1:
I don't blame the elites, I blame the citizens who are suffering from stockholm syndrome. They have been battered to the extent that they consider their oppressors to be the saviour.
I don't know why I so much believe that Sowore will be a good man for d sit, but many Nigerians are so gullible that they will prefer to vote for their oppressors
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by obontami: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

Na very stupid boy. I wonder why he thinks his memes are funny.

He's very annoying with his lame memes. I swear.
Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by seyz91(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
your stong feeling deceiving you
Parachoko:
I have a strong believe that, this country will get better.

Re: Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria by CaptVerida(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
jail them all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers, Operatives Of EFCC Engage In Gun Battle In Ogun State Hotel - SR / Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 / For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.