Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory (2929 Views)

My Testimony / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Ximenez(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Haryhomyidhey:
For those asking about the name of the twins, These are the names
MALE: Justin, Jayden, Zach, Wilson, Brianna, Christian, Khan
FEMALE: Kristyn, Jayda, Hayden, Zoe, Alison, Arianna, Christiana, Leena
Congratulations.
But all these names and no Yoruba name.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Haryhomyidhey:
that's nice to hear. Anyways, no problem at all. Thank you so much. We thank God as well, how is Nigeria?
Lol!

Nigeria? When you were lamenting about Nigeria then, I thought you were here with us, was surprised to later see that you're in a different location.

Still a lot of bad news here as we speak... It is well.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Ishilove: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Haryhomyidhey:
Hi my fellow nairalanders, we all know who i am on here, the mother of twins..... Lol! Actually i would like to share my testimony with you all, there is nothing God cannot do even when your at your weakest time. I completed my education at QMUL when i was 19, i had my masters and so on. I had my first car when i was 16, that's when i gained admission into QMUL. But the devil stroke severally and i mean severally.... I thought i was not gonna survive it tho but God showed up. To cut the whole story short, i got married to a non nigerian man at 23, may, 2021. Last year june, i got pregnant for the first time and that was my greatest fear because i got several attacks. Throughout the whole 9 months, it was not as if i was pregnant at all. I was still fit and very healthy. People were very surprised when they heard i was all alone at home when i fell into labour on march 1st last week, and i drove myself to the hospital. Within few minutes my babies came out hale and healthy, the female first then the male
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ximenez:

Congratulations.
But all these names and no Yoruba name.
Thanks, but they have just a yoruba name but my mum gave them the yoruba name. Oluwapamilerinayo for the male and oluwafunmilesiayo for the female
Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

Nigeria? When you were lamenting about Nigeria then, I thought you were here with us, was surprised to later see that you're in a different location.

Still a lot of bad news here as we speak... It is well.
Lol, bro it is well. I'm actually not staying in Nigeria again. I left Nigeria when i got married last year and again i got married to a londoner so i will be coming to Nigeria once in a while. Well, it is well
Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ishilove:
Congratulations.
Thanks
Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Haryhomyidhey:
Lol, bro it is well. I'm actually not staying in Nigeria again. I left Nigeria when i got married last year and again i got married to a londoner so i will be coming to Nigeria once in a while. Well, it is well

Connect me to a Londoner too
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kaffytiamiyu:

Connect me to a Londoner too Lol
I can actually give you my bro, drewstone01, he is a londoner! Lol!
Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Haryhomyidhey:
Really? It now makes sense because It got me quite confused...

You didn't even waste time at all, Lol! It is well.

Be careful though with your personal info here because some guys here dey seriously seek for Londoners etc. to scam.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Haryhomyidhey(f): 6:43am On Mar 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Really? It now makes sense because It got me quite confused...

You didn't even waste time at all, Lol! It is well.

Be careful though with your personal info here because some guys here dey seriously seek for Londoners etc. to scam.
lol, Oh ok, thanks for that. God bless you

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by jalodo2: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Karleb:
Congratulations!

So the girl in that picture is 23? shocked shocked shocked
I just dey laugh, foundation for something is being built here, Starting from d Op cousin abi na brother ( d hyper) , To d OP ( d hypee) , to his/her previous threads. To d London/Londoner talk, something is definitely brewing. I wonder how u know each other so much u dey come here to greet and say personal things
If u ask me wetin dey brew, i dont know o o but something is definitely not right.
Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by jalodo2: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2022
jalodo2:
I just dey laugh, foundation for something is being built here, Starting from d Op cousin abi na brother ( d hyper) , To d OP ( d hypee) , to his/her previous threads. To d London/Londoner talk, something is definitely brewing. I wonder how u know each other so much u dey come here to greet and say personal things
If u ask me wetin dey brew, i dont know o o but something is definitely not right.
Drewstone01 and OP are definitely one person ( and one or two other monikers). If u ask me how i know, no evidence o, just instincts. Dont know y the attention seeking, but guess its to lure some foolish ones. Trap must catch prey.
Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by jalodo2: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Haryhomyidhey post=111101507]I can actually give you my bro, drewstone01, he is a londoner too . .
Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Haryhomyidhey:
I can actually give you my bro, drewstone01, he is a londoner! Lol!

O ti ya then. Mo fe lo amerika. Connect ASAP
Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
jalodo2:
Drewstone01 and OP are definitely one person ( and one or two other monikers). If u ask me how i know, no evidence o, just instincts. Dont know y the attention seeking, but guess its to lure some foolish ones. Trap must catch prey.
No, you are wrong, i know drewstone so well, we attended same university and we both live in the same neighbourhood. I was even the one that brought him to nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by belcom10(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by jalodo2: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Haryhomyidhey:
No, you are wrong, i know drewstone so well, we attended same university and we both live in the same neighbourhood. I was even the one that brought him to nairaland
Okay then

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Iya ibeji, good evening ma

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Drewstone01(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kaffytiamiyu:
She can't be online now.....
Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Drewstone01:
She can't be online now.....
Greet her for me
Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Drewstone01(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kaffytiamiyu:
Greet her for me
Sure
Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kaffytiamiyu:
Hello sis, how are you?

1 Like

Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Khalifaibb(m): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2022
jalodo2:
this guy calls everyone the same person.
Beware
Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Khalifaibb(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2022
Haryhomyidhey:
jalodo2 is sick he says that about everyone that's his character.
Re: My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory by Khalifaibb(m): 1:38am On Apr 11, 2022
jalodo2:
keep looking for ally, running helter skelter, thats ur way. I link u to ur other new monikers which u keep opening. Goodness34 u are a cursed scammer.
my silence should not make you think you are right I just don't have your time yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Spending Time Away From Their Families / Describe This Cook In One Word / I Am Confused. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.