Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) (3217 Views)

Man Fakes Being Deaf For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To Wife (picture) / If You Have Just N200 Naira To Create Your Perfect Wife (picture Attached) / What Will You Do If Your Father Brings Her Home As Second Wife (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) by marvelck: 5:27am On Mar 11, 2022
Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife?

After the divorce announcement made by her husband, Dr Dean, Korra Obidi has been slammed and described by many to be a domineering and self centered wife...Who not only talks to her husband anyhow but also crave to be the center of attention in her marriage... And some are already connecting her so called 'attitude' as the reason for their divorce...

Korra Obidi is a popular Nigerian born dancer, married to Dr. Justin Dean, an American medical doctor, sports therapist and chiropractor.

The marriage is blessed with two adorable daughters, June and Athena.

2 Shares

Re: Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:47am On Mar 11, 2022
undecided
Re: Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) by chatinent: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2022
E no concern me

6 Likes

Re: Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) by donbachi(m): 6:48am On Mar 11, 2022
Who cares if her name is dominion.

2 Likes

Re: Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) by Baitullah: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2022
This is what you get when you've decided to live in a public marriage. Non of my business undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) by GooodHardDick: 7:44am On Mar 11, 2022
What an Olosho!

Nigeria girls are useless. All of them! This is why you date Nigeria girls, you bang their pussies instead, then dumped them and move on.

4 Likes

Re: Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) by marsman: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2022
Olosho wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) by Sanchez01: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Baitullah:
This is what you get when you've decided to live in a public marriage. Non of my business undecided
The problem isn't the publicity of their marriage but a typical representation of what applies with most African (specifically) Nigerian women who marry either a white man or an African or Nigerian man who then takes them abroad.

The tendency to use family against the man will always be there, the moment they learn the society throws all to the woman in the case of a divorce.

I mean, you blackmail the man you're married to with his family, shush him up because you believe the society gives credence to your voice more and then threaten him (possibly with the fact that you can make render him penniless and useless).

Although, Korra's husband didn't exactly give details but the above captures what plays out time and time again. For some African men, they would unfortunately kill her and then call police on themselves. Oh, by the way... Add cheating to that of Korra Obidi.

2 Likes

Re: Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) by HYDEEE: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2022
When you said picture I thought you were going to show us how she was dominating her husband but I saw nothing, scammed my mb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) by karkinase(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2022
She’s domineering na.. it’s very obvious
Re: Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2022
Na agbo I wan sell
Re: Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) by alphaNomega: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2022
Why should we care? How is it our business?
Re: Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
My advice for her husband is to do DNA test for the adorable daughters.
marvelck:
Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife?

After the divorce announcement made by her husband, Dr Dean, Korra Obidi has been slammed and described by many to be a domineering and self centered wife...Who not only talks to her husband anyhow but also crave to be the center of attention in her marriage... And some are already connecting her so called 'attitude' as the reason for their divorce...

Korra Obidi is a popular Nigerian born dancer, married to Dr. Justin Dean, an American medical doctor, sports therapist and chiropractor.

The marriage is blessed with two adorable daughters, June and Athena.
Re: Is Korra Obidi A Domineering Wife? (picture) by jimmychang: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Person wey dem name club after her toto grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! / He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.