Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out (60535 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine / Don Jazzy Visits Doctor Justin Dean (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Playermayweda(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
We4all:

Who is this nonentity and what gave you the guts to quote me?

I just dey look you since, everyday u must get at least one stupid comment to post online, let me ask you this, why must you show everyone that you lack sense?, people are keeping tabs on your stupidity if you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Marcofranz(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
I still feel this is strategy to sell her useless book
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by ugotex85: 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
A lady that exposes her vitals to men freely on the internet in the name of dancing, how do you think she will not allow them to enter the secret chamber if the pay is right? The toto na for the highest bidders nah. Janemena should teach you more.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by We4all: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Playermayweda:

I just dey look you since, everyday u must get at least one stupid comment to post online, let me ask you this, why must you show everyone that you lack sense?, people are keeping tabs on your stupidity if you don't know.

I didn’t even know your moniker exists until now and here you are keeping tabs on me. That shows how jobless you are kid.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Ustec: 12:04am On Mar 12, 2022
Lawlab254:
Mr. Justin Dean, your wife just put to birth just days ago, why the sudden outburst? What did the DNA say?

This is probably staged, or not. Either ways, it's not our business. 091277 24742 call/Whatsapp for CAC company, Business Name registration, club, NGO, Trademark ITF, NSITF, TIN, Copyright etc
How do I get TIN
Already applied,
They sent only the the tracking ID,
How get the main TIN itself
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by abuzz33: 3:50am On Mar 12, 2022
They met on tinder in China. I feel sorry for neither of them. They are both using each other. She gets papers to America. He enjoys sweet African body. The marriage is not going to last because its like a performance by two selfish individuals. Once she gets fat like most African women, the show is over and he will not tolerate her "narcissm" or the "bitchiness" found in many African girls with low self-esteem. She better go to school and get some skills while she is still young and happening. Shaking her nyash online and twisting online in the name of "dance" is not going to put food on the table.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by sharone21(f): 4:31am On Mar 12, 2022
toujurs:
You are a mumu man, i trust Nigerian guys. They don't tolerate these manipulation shit. Even if some do, but not too long. Am very sure donjazzy dn knack the woman too. Same way kpo kpo giri knack that jane mena any how like a goat, a married woman o, for that matter.Zero respect for the dowry paid on her head. Most Nigerian woman don't have dignity at all, anything goes for them. Just have money, be rich. You can use them any how you like, and they will still come back to you begging.

U think in your dreams that u know Nigerian women very well?...Anyway, summarily, u just described ALL the women in both your father's and mother's houses- they being many, made u assume that's how Nigerian women behave.
Ewu!
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by toujurs: 5:13am On Mar 12, 2022
orohbiro:
The husband is a fool y tarnish her image this can be settle codedly since u already devoicing what his gain now. Was he also perfect?
You be ashawo. Them no train you at all for your papa house
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by toujurs: 5:16am On Mar 12, 2022
sharone21:

U think in your dreams that u know Nigerian women very well?...Anyway, summarily, u just described ALL the women in both your father's and mother's houses- they being many, made u assume that's how Nigerian women behave.
Ewu!
You are a mumu. Confirm frustrated urgent 2k, with no dignity in her life. Start a reasonable life at this your old age, by building your self esteem.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by sharone21(f): 6:45am On Mar 12, 2022
toujurs:
You are a mumu. Confirm frustrated urgent 2k, with no dignity in her life. Start a reasonable life at this your old age, by building your self esteem.

I think the frustrated, urgent 2k gigolo is Y-O-U

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by delishpot: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2022
I heard they met on Tinder? How true is that?
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by delishpot: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2022
We4all:
This man should shut up already. I thought you said you guys were perfect for each other?

Anyways, men do worse things to women and they still endure
This man should just manage her like that.

Oil rest upon your head grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by ike007(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Naija women ...run away from them .most especially when you get abroad.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Magnoliaa(f): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2022
proclinician:
Magnolia or whatever comes to mind...
disgusting

I swear, if you're embarking on this mission and want to bite this meat of dragging me all over NL, na you go tire.

Give yourself respect and brain now and stay away from my monicker. undecided This'll be my last warning on this, I promise you.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by proclinician: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I swear, if you're embarking on this mission and want to bite this meat of dragging me all over NL, na you go tire.

Give yourself respect and brain now and stay away from my monicker. undecided This'll be my last warning on this, I promise you.

I don't understand. Why are u dissociating yourself from what you preach. Are u not bold enough to chest ur emptiness?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by proclinician: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2022
orohbiro:
The husband is a fool y tarnish her image this can be settle codedly since u already devoicing what his gain now. Was he also perfect?

Tarnish this image u mean?

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Playermayweda(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2022
We4all:

I didn’t even know your moniker exists until now and here you are keeping tabs on me. That shows how jobless you are kid.

Just continue dey mumu yourself nigga, u go soon collect
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
sweetmelanin:
This break up is paining a lot of Nigerian women who idolize the fantasy that you can be a whoore, have no self- respect, reveal your body anyhow, exhibit jezebel-like behaviour under the guise of "liberation" and still have a supportive simp by your side (in the case of Korra, a white man)

I'm glad more men are waking up sha ...gives me hope while raising my young king in this wicked generation.

I doubt you’re a girl.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Germanhunter:
This girl for Unilag that year ...make e no be like I Dey lie...2009 exactly
She used to stay at that building before jaja hostel ...dem kpokpo am well for ozoluwa ..I am a living testimony ..her t*t* Dey smell that time

Lol
Like seriously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
iLegendd:
A man can never forgive a cheat even if he is a SIMP. If she's beautiful, the p*ssy is sweet, and she knows how to ride, he will always come back for more, but in his mind, she's just a séx toy.

What hurts a man the most on Earth is not being scammed or kidnapped, but being cheated by the one he loves.

A man will NEVER forgive a cheat, but he can always pretend to have forgiven, but deep down, it's all a façade.

When you cheat as a woman, don't bother asking for forgiveness — it's a waste. If you pester him to forgive you, he will say, "Yes, I have forgiven you." My sister, it's 100% lie. He did it just to stop you from disturbing his healing process.

We don't forgive cheating and we will never forgive a cheat. You can't crush our ego and expect forgiveness.

Only women forgive a cheat, men don't — they can only pretend to if the p*ssy is tight and yummy.

If the p*ssy is loose and he feels he's always swimming inside you without any grip, this is the opportunity he has been waiting for to dump you for life and look for a woman with some grip and good character.

He has been thinking about it and you made it so easy for him.

Brooo... You just said it all.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by We4all: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Playermayweda:

Just continue dey mumu yourself nigga, u go soon collect

Wawu! In a normal world, you would be my gateman.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Germanhunter(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lol
Like seriously?

No lies bro
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by niggadee(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
The guy is suffering from postpartum depression it’s very common after having a baby give them fews everything will be back to normal
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Verysmart101: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
We4all:

Next time, ask your parents to instill some manners in you or come let me lend some to you. Your brainless head direly needs it.

I lack manners but u are mentally invalid in this ur useless life.Nine months wasted to give birth to you
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by We4all: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Verysmart101:

I lack manners but u are mentally invalid in this ur useless life.Nine months wasted to give birth to you

Chilling on my yacht whilst I sip champagne. If that’s a useless life, then I would like to have such life a zillion times.

Your sorry ass probably is a yahoo boy and you still have the nerves to talk down on me.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Mryacks: 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Memberclub:
Who tf are these people?

Like seriously...been reading since a couple of days about these people but don't know who da heck they are..
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by DAVE5(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2022
sweetmelanin:
This break up is paining a lot of Nigerian women who idolize the fantasy that you can be a whoore, have no self- respect, reveal your body anyhow, exhibit jezebel-like behaviour under the guise of "liberation" and still have a supportive simp by your side (in the case of Korra, a white man)

I'm glad more men are waking up sha ...gives me hope while raising my young king in this wicked generation.

Words on marble
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Dynmyt: 11:18am On May 08, 2022
Dskillful:
I don't even like her attitude of showing her body to the public anyhow. She no even fine sef. My guy dump that mumu woman, she will always cheat since she will be exposing her body anyhow, some men will harvest her pussy.
Average oyibo man like dem dark, average looking and very thin...that's it.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by HITsquad: 2:59am On May 14, 2022
Memberclub:
Who tf are these people?
Lol Dude we are together... I have no idea who they are or WTF is going on!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo) / My Ass Is Growing, Life Is Good - Khloe / Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.