Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out (60441 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine / Don Jazzy Visits Doctor Justin Dean (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Bimpe29: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Rugsbyca: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Pearl05:
No matter what she did or doing, this woman just had their baby a week ago. This is not the best time for this.

He should have given her more time to heal. This woman is vulnerable now and might break down with the whole social media narratives about them.

I sincerely wished all these are for traffic to their platforms.

You're saying korra husband should have waited a bit longer,Since they just had a baby
Same people that say women should walk out immediately from an abusive relationship no matter what
How do you guys think you can use a new born baby to emotionally blackmail him to stay.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Pearl05(f): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Rugsbyca:

You're saying korra husband should have waited a bit longer,Since they just had a baby
Same people that say women should walk out immediately from an abusive relationship no matter what
How do you guys think you can use a new born baby to emotionally blackmail him to stay.

You won't understand my point of view.
Some women go into depression after childbirth or worse. The whole thing of making it public is a no for me. He could have waited for a while.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by obailala(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mehnnn... This must come from a place of deep deep hurt and depression; oga should have just waited a bit longer for her to heal physically and psychologically from childbirth before dropping this bombshell...

LAst last, the way that girl whines, twists and turns in her videos, she must have some bedroom acrobatic skills and cravings which one man (no matter how strong) may never be unable to match up with. Some people are meant for the streets (not judging her anyway cos I don't know the inside story).
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by wolesmile(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
No,just a deputy in case you start fumbling.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by toprealman: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ok, she knows something about him and is using it as a weapon to blackmail him. Guy man is tired. Expect the full gist soon
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by baby124: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bullshit.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Verysmart101: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
We4all:
This man should shut up already. I thought you said you guys were perfect for each other?

Anyways, men do worse things to women and they still endure. This man should just manage her like that.

Shut up fool.Should he scape goat for the crime of another person? May ur sons never marry faithful wives.Amen!!!
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
I actually thought it was only Nigerian Men... this fear is spreading even to Asians Indians... well some Whites.. not to bring their wives abroad!!

That is bringing their wives abroad especially in advanced countries where d laws favours women... not Africans countries ooo... hmmm
If foreigner slap him wife... wife go call police OYO is her cases ooo... unless na confirmed domestic violence

But the fear of men loosing their property and all they have worked for life to a mere woman.... hmmm is becoming d other of d day especially in advance countries..

Na wa ooo... may be na wetin my dis guy wan do am fast fast!!....

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by splashbaby(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
sweetmelanin:
This break up is paining a lot of Nigerian women who idolize the fantasy that you can be a whoore, have no self- respect, reveal your body anyhow, exhibit jezebel-like behaviour under the guise of "liberation" and still have a supportive simp by your side (in the case of Korra, a white man)

I'm glad more men are waking up sha ...gives me hope while raising my young king in this wicked generation.
The feminist won't like it...you can't do anyhow while you are married. That Korra is girl is not modest, very wayward but that's what freedom is to the feminist
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Dumte(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
When you were marrying her didn't you see her character that she won't be faithful in marriage? Imagine someone who shows her bumps anyhow she likes, something that should be kept privately for her husband.

And funny enough my girlfriend supports her claiming is her way of life
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Druss(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Who is she?
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Druss(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gwan2:

I’m not from Edo. I have my bias against Edo though when it comes to marriage, based on what I’ve seen and heard.

What did you see and hear?
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
The fool deserve what befell him.
https://www.nairaland.com/4628300/justin-dean-korra-obidis-husband

He supported her here and now he dey cry. Make thunder fire am
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Linkup01: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
How e take affect Nigeria economy
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
One of those stupid nairaland feminist supported the thread saying they are happy. Shortyy or what do you call yourself listen and listen good no man will endure a whorish woman in long term affair. You women allow social media to deceive you. Men are dynamic one day they will wake and realise you are not worthy to be with them.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
See what nairaland feminist were saying. They were trying to sound intelligent when they see simps tolerating women bullshit

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by We4all: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kajaard:

You are extremely stupid.

Like your papa.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by We4all: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Verysmart101:

Shut up fool.Should he scape goat for the crime of another person? May ur sons never marry faithful wives.Amen!!!

Next time, ask your parents to instill some manners in you or come let me lend some to you. Your brainless head direly needs it.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by We4all: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Playermayweda:

You this mumu man again, na every thread u dey talk Nonsense, person suppose give you slap collect that phone from your hand

Who is this nonentity and what gave you the guts to quote me?
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by ayenale1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Its in their DNA
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Transcriber: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Sanchez01:

Perfect on social media.

The problem isn't the publicity of their marriage on social media but a typical representation of what applies with most African (specifically) Nigerian women who marry either a white man or an African or Nigerian man who then takes them abroad.

The tendency to use family against the man will always be there, the moment they learn the society throws all to the woman in the case of a divorce.

I mean, you blackmail the man you're married to with his family, shush him up because you believe the society gives credence to your voice more and then threaten him (possibly with the fact that you can make render him penniless and useless).

Although, Korra's husband didn't exactly give details but the above captures what plays out time and time again. For some African men, they would unfortunately kill her and then call police on themselves. Oh, by the way... Add cheating to that of Korra Obidi.

And for social media marriages/relationships. What no one tells you is that one person obviously suffers/feel neglected while the other loves the spotlight. It has always been that way and it won't change anytime soon.
Correct woman!!
I give you hundred trailerload of whatever you drink! wink smiley
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
cooltola:
some folks are quick to call someone mumu when they do not know the full story, We have not heard the other side of the story from the woman.
I suppose you don't know Korra.

If you know her on Instagram and still made this comment then you are a foool.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by goodheart01: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Normal thing for MOST Nigerian girls, toxic with nothing to offer. Even when they find true love they don’t appreciate it. She don carry their yeye attitude go serve this oyinbo breakfast
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Ajimusty2: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Baba don run DNA test
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Memberclub:
Who tf are these people?

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
BabaRamota1980:
She married him to gain access but her devotion is to the public men she feeds with her sensuality.

Even during that water birth she remained sensually connected to her male admirers in public. Dr Simp may be clueless but Korra is fully aware she can touch young guys and make them get their vaseline jar out. She belongs in the club, not in a home. grin
Exactly the child birth pictures are very erotic and sexual.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by womenareapess: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
poweredcom:
@womenareapess

That is how they behave all of them of today , always trying to eat their cakes and have it

Oloshos in disguise , the white guy don catch her ....he have seen her truly that she is for the street

Just coming out of nairaland correctional centre!

You married a girl from the street just because of her stupid black yansh which she share to different shareholders, what did he even expect undecided

Marrying those piece of shit called naija women ain't worth it

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Cloven22: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
The way some people carry this family matter for head ehn grin grin grin.

Abeg, car owners if you have not signed up to Flickwheel stop sleeping on it. Join the platform to have access to a whole range of benefits including car loans and vetted mechanics.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by AutoChick4U(f): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Germanhunter:
This girl for Unilag that year ...make e no be like I Dey lie...2009 exactly
She used to stay at that building before jaja hostel ...dem kpokpo am well for ozoluwa ..I am a living testimony ..her t*t* Dey smell that time
nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Aaay: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Ugosample(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
We4all:
This man should shut up already. I thought you said you guys were perfect for each other?

Anyways, men do worse things to women and they still endure. This man should just manage her like that.
Na w

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.