Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out (60440 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine / Don Jazzy Visits Doctor Justin Dean (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Proboy21: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
sweetmelanin:
This break up is paining a lot of Nigerian women who idolize the fantasy that you can be a whoore, have no self- respect, reveal your body anyhow, exhibit jezebel-like behaviour under the guise of "liberation" and still have a supportive simp by your side (in the case of Korra, a white man)

I'm glad more men are waking up sha ...gives me hope while raising my young king in this wicked generation.
If you are truly a female God will bless you abundantly and you shall be blessed with your own husband if you aren't married yet, but if you are I pray your husband gives you comfort always. You are very reasonable and a lady like you makes a happy home because you are not sentimental.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Almunjid(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
orohbiro:
The husband is a fool y tarnish her image this can be settle codedly since u already devoicing what his gain now. Was he also perfect?
Does a LovePeddler has an image? Can u shame the shameless She-goat?
Of course you'll support her. Birds of a feather!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by 1Sharon(f): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
afroniger:
Poor guy. E don tire to dey endure her wahala. He is saying hin mumu don do. Oyinbo guys are generally very simpish and mumuish, so for him to come out like this, then e don tire be dat.

Abeg stop that. What did Jane Mena's husband do to her? And what did Will Smith do to Jada?
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by 1Sharon(f): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
t2luv1:

Does lusting in my imagination count as cheating?

Yes. According to Jesus.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by poweredcom(m): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
@womenareapess

That is how they behave all of them of today , always trying to eat their cakes and have it

Oloshos in disguise , the white guy don catch her ....he have seen her truly that she is for the street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by BabaRamota1980: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
She married him to gain access but her devotion is to the public men she feeds with her sensuality.

Even during that water birth she remained sensually connected to her male admirers in public. Dr Simp may be clueless but Korra is fully aware she can touch young guys and make them get their vaseline jar out. She belongs in the club, not in a home. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by 1Sharon(f): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Legendoo:
He married a delta girl. Delta girls wey be say prostitution is their default nature .

But don't fck with white bros, she could be shot .

White men simp hard until you piss them off.

Nigerian girl's are generally dangerous.. tbh

They don't simp hard, that's not true. Their rage is no joke.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by 1Sharon(f): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gwan2:

The girl don get her paper…wetin consign her. Then go give her better house sef with no rent …since she get pikin. If the guy no careful sef, dem fit ask am to they give her child support every month and pursue am for him house

Did she really marry him for papers?
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by mzTarsh(f): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
People are really bitter in this country
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Gwan2(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
1Sharon:

Did she really marry him for papers?

Might not be, what I meant was that the society she is provides her a safety net in this case of circumstance like this. Most times, the man lose more than the woman in a divorce case, especially when little kids are involved …some woman play on that advantage and manipulate the man.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by ednut1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gwan2:

The girl don get her paper…wetin consign her. Then go give her better house sef with no rent …since she get pikin. If the guy no careful sef, dem fit ask am to they give her child support every month and pursue am for him house
that's the end product. She has two kids from him. Will be collecting child support and nacking her side guys in peace
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Banter1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
superCleanworks:
no SIMParthy today, come tomorrow.
You got me ROTFLMAO
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Gwan2(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Legendoo:
He married a delta girl. Delta girls wey be say prostitution is their default nature .

But don't fck with white bros, she could be shot .

White men simp hard until you piss them off.

Nigerian girl's are generally dangerous.. tbh

I met one English guy at a club, he is a divorcee. After introducing myself, he said wow…he’s got an online girlfriend from a city in my country, Edo.

Going by his narrative, I could deduce the Edo girl don do her homework well put this guy inside bottle….he persistently was asking how is Edo and girls in Edo, he wanted going on live video call, so I could speak with the lady. I stylishly declined answering his questions and vid call…..No be me go spoil person cable for here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by brandsoncharlie: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
sweetmelanin:
This break up is paining a lot of Nigerian women who idolize the fantasy that you can be a whoore, have no self- respect, reveal your body anyhow, exhibit jezebel-like behaviour under the guise of "liberation" and still have a supportive simp by your side (in the case of Korra, a white man)

I'm glad more men are waking up sha ...gives me hope while raising my young king in this wicked generation.
I have seen so many Nigerian ladies abroad that deceived their boyfriends, husband's, parents back in Nigeria saying they got a job abroad not knowing they're doing runs aka prostitution.
These ladies am talking about are high class ladies that makes you think they're working in bank, own boutique or businesses.
The rate is very alarming, if as a man you're not careful you will marry retired coded runs girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
So it has come out, any way. What I noticed in life is that Women who generally get a lot of attention will have no choice but to cheat. Because there are too many reasons to do so.

You can't be in a committed relationship and be replying DMs, hanging out with all your buddies, Monday, Tuesday Wednesday to Sunday.

This is a comparable case to Janemena, she is getting too much attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Gwan2(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
ednut1:
that's the end product. She has two kids from him. Will be collecting child support and nacking her side guys in peace

The girl no even send am….if you know the benefits awaiting her, especially with a baby less than a week….once she say the whole scenario of social media accusations from the man is causing her psychological traumas….dem fit ask the man to pack out and excuse her to heal first grin

If na naija man she marry for naija….haba, you for don see counter accusations or excuses from her since…because she know say nothing for her
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
ednut1:

Exactly, spot on. That is why personally I don't comdemn Red Pill, I listen to people who preach it on YouTube. When I started watching real Red Pill videos on Youtube away from this Nairaland nonsense version of Red Pill, I discovered that most of the men clamoring for it and people who got hit by bad divorces, cheated on and left to be collecting child support and alimony in the US. It wasn't about broke boys.

I learnt a lot from those videos, then I started watching Dr Jeff Peterson. Omo I have seen & heard enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by achillesfoot(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
My opinion would be based on if She's an immigrant or a US citizen, if she's an immigrant then she lost out on a big fish who could've secured the future of her girls.. As for Justin, I can relate having sex with an African woman, Testimonies from Nigeria, South Africa, etc it's like tasting cranberry juice, so he decided to store it permanently. A sexually active African woman can't be satisfied with a white dick, she still goes back to the African penis.. Hence I never married an African.. Justin is hurting, I'm sorry Bud.. I wish someone could enlighten me why on God's earth should a married individual be dancing butt naked on the internet?
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by eguarojeona: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
We4all:
This man should shut up already. I thought you said you guys were perfect for each other?

Anyways, men do worse things to women and they still endure. This man should just manage her like that.
Women endure because they dont bear financial burden.Let them bear the financial burden and see if they will still endure.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
This ugly girl again.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by superCleanworks(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Banter1:
You got me ROTFLMAO

Laff bro. Its a good friday
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
proclinician:

Magnoliaa or whatever comes to mind...

disgusting

Where is she now though? I noticed that she was arguing with you on the thread yesterday, I just looked and passed. I didnt have time for epistles and blabbing. The truth is that, there are good women and there are bad women. Women on the other hand make it seem like all women are angels.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gwan2:
I’ve always maintained my principles…Any lady that is VERY active on social media, especially not business page is a no no for me

If I check you followers and I see over 1000 just because of your pics, that’s a red flag for me. If you know how many guys work na just to slide random girls dm for knacks….how many the girl wan decline reach..especially if she check their profiles come see chop life lifestyle.

Honestly, this is same thing I look out for, you can't tell me that you're posting thirst trap pictures of yourself with 10,000+ followers, your page is public and you are a saint. Once I see that I already know you're a potential RUNS girl and move on.

The same thing can also be said for men who post a lot of Flex pictures on IG, they are sourcing for potential ladies as well. All prostitutes.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Legendoo: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gwan2:

I met one English guy at a club, he is a divorcee. After introducing myself, he said wow…he’s got an online girlfriend from a city in my country, Edo.

Going by his narrative, I could deduce the Edo girl don do her homework well put this guy inside bottle….he persistently was asking how is Edo and girls in Edo, he wanted going on live video call, so I could speak with the lady. I stylishly declined answering his questions and vid call…..No be me go spoil person cable for here

ABI oh .

Bro how auchi girls be? Are they better behaved than say Benin, ESAn girl's .

I mean which Edo tribe are relatively still ok to date.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Gwan2(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Legendoo:

ABI oh .

Bro how auchi girls be? Are they better behaved than say Benin, ESAn girl's .

I mean which Edo tribe are relatively still ok to date.

I’m not from Edo. I have my bias against Edo though when it comes to marriage, based on what I’ve seen and heard.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by cardoctor(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
They looked quite happy. Sad
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Dskillful(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

.....na so marriage to prostitutes dey be naa.
The WHITE GUY no no.
And na sensible white man be this.
MEN should start waking up.
Enough of all these enthronement of prostitutes over sensible & modest ladies out there.
We are not encouraging the good ladies at all.

She no get shame na...

JANEMENA go follow soon.
Dose days men neva got close 2 such prostitutes except when trashy things were imminent.
But now we have stupid men everywhere.
Trying 2 change d narrative by empowering dem.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Pearl05(f): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
No matter what she did or doing, this woman just had their baby a week ago. This is not the best time for this.

He should have given her more time to heal. This woman is vulnerable now and might break down with the whole social media narratives about them.

I sincerely wished all these are for traffic to their platforms.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Rugsbyca: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by wolesmile(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate anyone that cheats on their partner
Hope you won't cheat on me sha
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
wolesmile:

Hope you won't cheat on me sha
No,just a deputy in case you start fumbling.
Re: Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out by tnerro1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
crayfishng:
What's this one saying? Did you even read and understand the story?

Try understand the story from the beginning when they started dating and not at the end when they are about to break up, you will understand it better. We sabi their story before dem leave naija go yankee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.