Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges (16820 Views)

Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto / The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) / Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges by irunoko(m): 4:44am On Mar 12, 2022
InfinityFabric:

How many invention have women made ?
List the women inventors and their inventions.
List the Civilization built by women.

I'm listening...

NOTE: Don't list nonsense things ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges by irunoko(m): 4:48am On Mar 12, 2022
Kingcalls:

Infact she will pray to meet someone like me ....not weak men that u can control and lead to disaster ...

Women only make rules for average or broke men....make fantastic money and u will be immune to cheating and abuse .... example Ned Nwoko ... women don't leave wealthy influential men ... the " i can't be with a man that cheats or tries to control me" is for broke and average men... y dint they leave men like ovia , tinubu , otedola, top politicians and business men, or u think these men don't have countless mistresses ?? Or u think these men don't control their wives ... women only set rules for poor , broke or average men
yinmu

Fani kayode Nko? Alafin Nko?,ooni Nko?
Re: How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges by Tomek09(m): 7:28am On Mar 12, 2022
irunoko:
hmnnn like as if they got it on a platter of gold
Now you agreed with me that it's a competition which they're expected to compete with men since it's an elective position. But no, they will at one corner citing discrimination as reason for their poor participation in Politics. I don't even know whether you are a male or female from the way you are sounding.

1 Like

Re: How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges by Kingcalls: 7:30am On Mar 12, 2022
irunoko:
yinmu

Fani kayode Nko? Alafin Nko?,ooni Nko?

Those women were chased out of their homes
Re: How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges by Kingcalls: 7:31am On Mar 12, 2022
irunoko:
you lack the mental capacity to comprehend because you're stuck in your ways.pele grin tongue

U don't even have mental capacity.... people with mental capacity will not waste time reading crap
Re: How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges by Kingcalls: 7:57am On Mar 12, 2022
budaatum:

So you want women to remain unliberated, you funny dude.

Thats the effect we are witnessing now...broken down marriages and family... single parents, terrible kids being raised... cant u see the world started becoming crazy when they got liberation.... the family Union collapsed... there's a reason God Almighty made it that way ... family Union was always united until women liberation... u need to be a deep critical thinker b4 u understand the negative effect of women's liberation... in places like Saudi and China , there are still family values unlike the western world... unfortunately, Africa decided to import the western culture... prostitutes everywhere, single moms , ripped wombs , broken homes...u dintveven know when the devil is working
Re: How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges by Ugosample(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2022
Kingcalls:

Infact she will pray to meet someone like me ....not weak men that u can control and lead to disaster ...

Women only make rules for average or broke men....make fantastic money and u will be immune to cheating and abuse .... example Ned Nwoko ... women don't leave wealthy influential men ... the " i can't be with a man that cheats or tries to control me" is for broke and average men... y dint they leave men like ovia , tinubu , otedola, top politicians and business men, or u think these men don't have countless mistresses ?? Or u think these men don't control their wives ... women only set rules for poor , broke or average men
Interesting
Re: How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges by InfinityFabric: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=irunoko post=110960413][/quote]
I told you not to list nonsense things.

Computer Algorithm: Duh, the name "Algorithm" is named after a man - Muhammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī.
Syringe: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syringe#Historical_timeline
Word processor: please remove that trash.

Can easily forget the rest of things on that list.
Re: How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges by budaatum: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kingcalls:

Thats the effect we are witnessing now...broken down marriages and family... single parents, terrible kids being raised... cant u see the world started becoming crazy when they got liberation.... the family Union collapsed... there's a reason God Almighty made it that way ... ...

No, Kingcalls. I "cant u see the world started becoming crazy when they got liberation".

What I see is archaic backward bushmen putting the equivalent of the hijab on women's minds and mouths and brain so you don't have to hear how miserable you make them. Thankfully, women are now so liberated, they sit in judgement of you.

And that bit about "God Almighty made it that way", do you seriously think you can hide behind a text written by oppressive ignorant men to justify your oppressing? I guess Eve hasn't yet given you the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil to eat, because if you'd eaten it you'd know by now that you were lied to about the woman being your rib!
Re: How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges by irunoko(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kingcalls:

U don't even have mental capacity.... people with mental capacity will not waste time reading crap
bye boy wink
Re: How Marriage Affects The Rise Of Female Judges by juman(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Woman as president is good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House / Buhari May Recall Sacked Mani, CSO, To Redesignate Him Chief Detail - Tribune / How Saraki Funded Undeclared Foreign Accounts – Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.