Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,237 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) (63784 Views)

Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle / Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Get lost please

"Enemy of progress that is never attracted to good things, na only bad things dey give you joy...you better change your attitude to life else you will remain the way you are". Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Everyone knows Nigeria shouldn't be a country, but for oil well. I'm sure you've heard about President Zelensky, he chose not to runaway, he chose to stay and defend his land, and he might even lose his life going forward. You can feel the strong sense of nationhood existing within the minds of Ukrainians. Now back to Nigeria, can you tell me one politician who wouldn't use the nearest available airport to get out of Nigeria, if he feels his life is being threatened? Not even Buhari would stay in Nigeria to fight once he understands that Abuja would be invaded in the next days to come, but same Buhari will send soldiers to go kill Lekki unarmed protesters and ipob protesters, Sunday Ignoho and other people kicking against the unjust system, and the military will carry out his stupid orders. And you wonder why people rejoice when soldiers die? The Nigeria military is the problem of Nigeria. The day you people stop obeying stupid orders from greedy politicians who don't love the country, that's the day Nigeria begins her journey to progress, and that's the day the political class learn to be serious at their jobs.

CaptainStephen:
Good, educate this ignorant folks here.

3 Likes

Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by GENES11S: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Blackfire:
Russia beware of us

I laff in Swahili grin grin grin

Take a look at this monster below

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by baralatie(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jesse25:

See them they we never see any good in their country shame angry
What is funny is that if they now see all those sophisticated war toys in Nigeria's arsenal.
They will be jumping from pillar to post claiming that Nigeria forces are trying to wage ethnic war!

2 Likes

Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Una never fit challenge Cameroon wey take una Lands na Russia una wan challenge? grin

Fake news west african dey fear our military go ask Gambia army that surrender immediately when ecowas wanted to remove their formal president .
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by zwar: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
omowolewa:
Let's pledge some to Ukraine

Alaakooba grin

1 Like

Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
we've all this yet bandit who are not militarily trained are raining havoc in North, is that not a shame

I so much love military but Nigeria military system have poisoned my mind, not even when they're now handling over Military command in the hands of repentant Bandits and repentant Bokoharam
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Patented: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
howdy. U dint add our UCAVs

Stormtrooper11:
Good day, citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Nairaland Netizens. In response to the previous thread made by @God1000 asking if Nigeria has combat helicopter gunships, I'll be making this thread to educate the Nigerian public.

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria?
@lalasticlala @mynd44 please move to the Frontpage let's educate our people
LET'S GO GREEN

1 Like

Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Playermayweda(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Enemy of the State, nothing impresses them except news of Nigeria ridicule.

Children raised with HATE, full of anger perdition and sorrow

Rest old man, if dem attack naija like dis so, na all dese poorly maintained crafts wan save us so??
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by baralatie(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
illumined999333:
Everyone knows Nigeria shouldn't be a country, but for oil well. I'm sure you've heard about President Zelensky, he chose not to runaway, he chose to stay and defend his land, and he might even lose his life going forward. You can feel the strong sense of nationhood existing within the minds of Ukrainians. Now back to Nigeria, can you tell me one politician who wouldn't use the nearest available airport to get out of Nigeria, if he feels his life is being threatened? Not even Buhari would stay in Nigeria to fight once he understands that Abuja would be invaded in the next days to come, but same Buhari will send soldiers to go kill Lekki unarmed protesters and ipob protesters, Sunday Ignoho and other people kicking against the unjust system, and the military will carry out his stupid orders. And you wonder why people rejoice when soldiers die? The Nigeria military is the problem of Nigeria. The day you people stop obeying stupid orders from greedy politicians who don't love the country, that's the day Nigeria begins her journey to progress, and that's the day the political class learn to be serious at their jobs.

This zelensky you are hyping .when Russia is through with their operation.i will call you back to hype him again
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Judd007: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Wetin be these ones?
Stormtrooper11:
First on the list, is the Nigerian Airforce Alpha jet. This is the workhorse of the Nigerian Airforce. It's the prominent attack platform of the Nigerian Airforce. It was first purchased in the 1980s. Initially 24 airframes were ordered. In recent years, more were ordered. Unfortunately, some had crashed and were written off. Currently, atleast 13 airframes are serviceable. Alot of the airframes have been upgraded locally. These planes has served in missions across North East Nigeria, Northwest Nigeria, Liberia Civil wars, Sierra Leone civil war, 2017 intervention in Gambia, airstrikes in Southern Niger, etc. Most Nigerian Airforce airstrikes were conducted by the Alpha jet.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by RedEnergy: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
None of them are made in Nigeria. And I'm supposed to be impressed?
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
GENES11S:

I laff in Swahili grin grin grin

Apart from unclear weapon forget russian
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
Good day, citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Nairaland Netizens. In response to the previous thread made by @God1000 asking if Nigeria has combat helicopter gunships, I'll be making this thread to educate the Nigerian public.

Re: Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria?
@lalasticlala @mynd44 please move to the Frontpage let's educate our people
LET'S GO GREEN
nigeria have all these yet they can't locate bokoharam hideout in 15years, nawa oh
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Zoharariel:

Which Air Support? You forgot to mention the incompetence of the quota-system pilots flying these gunships.

Go and check the inventory of the Algerian and Egyptian Air Force and see what serious Countries operate in their Air Force.

Oh zohariel, o miss you guy. You been off for long.
Plz i wanna know your view of the current Russia vs Ukréìn. I missed you.

If you've done any, plz link me

May God help all of you to prevent any serious war, external aggression & invasion against Nigeria; the woes of Ukraine will be a child’s play in comparison to what will roast & incinerate all of you.

You’re not even ashamed of yourself.

Mentioning Augusta AW-109 that farmers are using for aerial application of pesticides & fertilizer on their farmlands in Europe.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by TUTU147: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good one, but if not for Russia, Egypt,UK and other world power Baifra for done dey produced modern aircraft for battle.In nigeria we have all the resources needed in producing all the weapon we need but corruption and the wickedness of the western world will not allow it to come to pass.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by GENES11S: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jesse25:

Apart from unclear weapon forget russian

grin grin grin grin
U are very funny bro
grin grin grin grin
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by baralatie(m): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
nigeria have all these yet they can't locate bokoharam hideout in 15years, nawa oh
The french army with all their sophistication could not eliminate terrorists and their attacks in Mali o.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by TUTU147: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
RedEnergy:
That is why no country take us serious,even maintenance we can't mainten.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Valuepaints20(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by sulaak(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
The Ah-1z supercobra attack gunship, is an American built attack helicopter. Nigeria has paid 800 million dollars for the purchase of 12 airframes and support spares.
Currently, the delivery is being delayed due to human right records. Sources familiar with the matter claims this situation is similar to the purchase of the Super Tucano and would be cleared soon.
If eventually delivered, it would be a game changer for the Nigerian Airforce.

Stop buying USA weapons systems.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by mariovito(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Calm down, a simple Google search or visit to Wikipedia will turn up all these information. So its not secret.
letitrainnow:
Why expose all this, is it call for?
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by baralatie(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
RedEnergy:
The jets that are flying in Egypt was made designed and manufactured by them?
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by ussv: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
One of them looks like air mortuary, God help us to avoid any kind of conflicts, amen.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by okayman4real(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Blackfire:
Russia beware of us
No let russia slap us o.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Horus(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7IOJfmCj54

Top Nigerian Air Force pilot, Hastruup

1 Like

Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by baralatie(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
The Ah-1z supercobra attack gunship, is an American built attack helicopter. Nigeria has paid 800 million dollars for the purchase of 12 airframes and support spares.
Currently, the delivery is being delayed due to human right records. Sources familiar with the matter claims this situation is similar to the purchase of the Super Tucano and would be cleared soon.
If eventually delivered, it would be a game changer for the Nigerian Airforce.
Putting hope in America to supply weapons is suicide o
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Rubbish, Nigeria dey Forbid Something like This?

Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Didn't you see where I mentioned he might be killed?
Baralatie how did I hype him?
Unlike you, I'm not emotionally attached to the Ukraine- Russian crisis, they both can go fucckkk themselves. Geopolitics is basically about interests, and no country is a saint.
baralatie:

This zelensky you are hyping .when Russia is through with their operation.i will call you back to hype him again
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by tctrills: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I laugh cheesy cheesy

Compare this children toys you posted here to Egypt or Morocco fighter jets you will be shocked
Please post Egypt and Morocco fighter jets.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by baralatie(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Antoeni:
Rubbish, Nigeria dey Forbid Something like This?
If we buy am now!
Shey you no go say them wan destroy Niger delta
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Horus(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Paul Ogwuma And Wife Buy N15.6bn Property In UK / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty / Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.