Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. (7830 Views)

RCCG Is A Christian Arm Of APC – Man Says As He Leaves Church / Another Twitter Influencer Unmasked / Northern Twitter Influencer, Waspapping, Apologise To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by KosiGee(m): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2022
omenkaLives:
Igbos are just something else. Doesn't it bother them that just about everyone else complains about their attitude?

For over a week, Rant Headquarters have been approving posts about what people think about people from different ethnic groups. People don catch cruise ontop Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Igalas, Tivs, etc. Them yab them tire. Not left out of the yabbing spree and fun were Igbo members of the group.

But as soon as e reach Igbos time, it became a huge war!! They couldn't take even the littlest of innocuous jabs (which was what others endured, and which even they themselves gave others). It was all fun and games with other tribes, but when it got to their own turn, they started attacking anyone with a snide comment about Igbo men or women.

Of course most commentators found this attitude very irritating, and made it known to them. Interestingly, some Igbo members admitted they were ashamed of the attitude of their brothers who took things too personally whereas people were just having fun at their expense, just like they did every other tribe.

Igbos, you guys need to check yourselves. E no make sense anymore.

Check yourself first son. You are obsessed and the only change that obsession will bring about is the worsening of your mental, physical and physiological health.

You are one of the many who take things a bit too personal on social media and it will ruin you. You are too toxic for yourself. You are the type that will channel your frustrations on an Igbo employee if you were his boss because of your personal issues with another Igbo person elsewhere.

Stop moaning about Igbos and take care of and look after yourself first.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by heniford2: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You don't have 5 States. Igbo only have 4 ancestral States. Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia States. Anambra is IGALA ancestral State. But you are free to leave with your 4 ancestral States. Igbo have our support. grin grin
no problem naw we are okey with the 4 states
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by Chimaraymond455: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2022
when you expose hiding secret of the Yorubas inside church, the next they will say how Igbo killed other tribes leaders but they won't remember that Kaduna nzeogu is not Igbo but from south south. see what we are talking about...

Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by plantist: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2022
oilPUSSY:

At the bolded, just look at the trash that's coming out from a self acclaimed christian..

Ofcourse in Nairaland everbody is a Christian including well known terrorists on this forum.. They are now ashamed of their religion of piss due to stigma associated with it .

Next time if you want to seek for my attention by quoting me unnecessarily ensure you know the meaning of catholic church..

We are not discussing terrorism here...

Useless being. Leave my religion out of your discussion. Just a little disagreement with your fellow Christian you, an opportunity presents itself to you to type nonsense about Islam as if Islam is the source of all the agonies in your useless life.
You can continue you madness with your your Christians but please leave Islam and Muslims out of it.
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by shortIGBOman: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
heniford2:
no problem naw we are okey with the 4 states

Oya, make una pack una Bags and Baggages and begin go to una 4 ancestral States. Safe journey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bye bye oo grin

Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by amuwo1980: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
BSsniffer:
grin grin tactless, brainlessness, victimhood, politics of emotional blackmail, greed, envy and inferiority complex is the general description of the average nyamiri.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealOlaudah/status/1502175173142716426
Shut up , he said the truth, reedem is an ethnic biased group and u know it.
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by Transcriber: 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

So your local yoruba church is now bigger that Catholic church, mr enulabi? grin

Continue...
yes
RccG has more members in Nigeria than Catholic
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by edoairways: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ojiofor:
RCCG is a Yoruba founded Church just like Cherubim and Seraphim Church.
Don't go there and start dragging position with them.Me as a Catholic nothing concern me with them except we are all sharing same christian faith.
You dey mind dem. Wasn't on this thread that they condemned an Edo priest who complained of dominance of Igbo songs during mass. Are yorubas complaining of dominance of Igbo at Lord's Chosen church

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by edoairways: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
IamAtikulate:

The last time we checked, RCCG has branches in almost all the streets in SE but they pack all the senior positions.

That is nepotism.

We will not accept it. If this madness continue, we might force the RCCG SE headquarters to pull out of Yoruba-controlled RCCG to form an independent church our Lord Jesus will be proud of.

Be guided.

We can't be paying tithe and others will be emblezzing them.
RCCG is not the only church in Nigeria, if you are not comfortable kindly leave

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by Ojiofor: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
edoairways:

You dey mind dem. Wasn't on this thread that they condemned an Edo priest who complained of dominance of Igbo songs during mass. Are yorubas complaining of dominance of Igbo at Lord's Chosen church

The Igbo RCCG members who felt marginalised in that Church should go back to their root and leave the church for them after they were christians before they join RCCG.
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by Omoluabi16(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Should it be an Igbo church before? There's Catholic, chosen and other predominantly 'igbo churches' to attend.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by oyatz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
omenkaLives:
Igbos are just something else. Doesn't it bother them that just about everyone else complains about their attitude?

For over a week, Rant Headquarters have been approving posts about what people think about people from different ethnic groups. People don catch cruise ontop Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Igalas, Tivs, etc. Them yab them tire. Not left out of the yabbing spree and fun were Igbo members of the group.

But as soon as e reach Igbos time, it became a huge war!! They couldn't take even the littlest of innocuous jabs (which was what others endured, and which even they themselves gave others). It was all fun and games with other tribes, but when it got to their own turn, they started attacking anyone with a snide comment about Igbo men or women.

Of course most commentators found this attitude very irritating, and made it known to them. Interestingly, some Igbo members admitted they were ashamed of the attitude of their brothers who took things too personally whereas people were just having fun at their expense, just like they did every other tribe.

Igbos, you guys need to check yourselves. E no make sense anymore.

The unwritten negative effects of the civil war and the emergence of IPOB impacted on the psyche of many Igbo youths online to exhibit victimhood at any given time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by softwareman(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol they’ve started another round of marginalization cry.

I don’t blame them, it is some senseless extremely liberal Yorubas that give the Ibos too much chance in the West that make they always feel like they must have equal right with us on our land.

How many Yorubas are heading Catholic Churches in Ibo land? Or do they want to say there is no Yoruba living in Iboland that’s catholic?
Do you know any Yoruba based in Igbo land? This is a very honest question. I have never heard of any and never met any.
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by softwareman(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
KosiGee:

When the likes of Bishop Kukah make thought provoking statements, no one mentions his ethnicity, when Asari insults and offends with his speeches, no one says anything about his ethnic group. When Reno Omokri consistently criticise and offend with his tweets and false information, no one talks about his ethnicity but when one unknown and supposedly igbo person posts a provoking tweet or statement on social media, idiots like you with unsound mind will tag all Igbos and then start your rants about presidency and leadership.

You are an irredeemable idiot. You will not get better or heal.
You don't get it. The reason is that with Igbos it is a PATERN.
it is a case of nine out of ten.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by edoairways: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ojiofor:

The Igbo RCCG members who felt marginalised in that Church should go back to their root and leave the church for them after they were christians before they join RCCG.

Exactly!
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by ForumNL(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Did any Igbo started with RCCG
Infact 20 years after foundation how many igbos are in RCCG

Hateful people

Show us the governing council in Chosen, Christ Embasy etc

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by Okoroawusa: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ojiofor:
RCCG is a Yoruba founded Church just like Cherubim and Seraphim Church.
Don't go there and start dragging position with them.Me as a Catholic nothing concern me with them except we are all sharing same christian faith.
Ojiofor nwannem...long time no see
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by Ojiofor: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor nwannem...long time no see

Okoroawusa onyem one crazy mod slammed me with one year ban for tackling ipobian.
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by stieyven(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2023
BSsniffer:
grin grin tactless, brainlessness, victimhood, politics of emotional blackmail, greed, envy and inferiority complex is the general description of the average nyamiri.

Do not label your fellow human being created in God's image and likeness as "nyamiri."

Genesis 1:27: “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.”

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12v36
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by omonnakoda: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

As if u are enjoying the Nigeria more than this ethnic group

Yet your earnings every month u spend more on this ethnic groups

The problem with people like u is this you can never type this same rubbish you typed on your known social media handles nah ...you are too much of a coward to do so ...I'm sure u even post so much love about this ethnic group there

But come to this faceless forum to show your hate

What's the big deal if Igbo rule Nigeria ? Are your tribe better than Igbos ?
So Iboes now produce food for Nigerians?
That is what Nigerians spend most on every month along with rent and transport

So explain how he spends most of his earnings on Iboes?
Or is MTN Ibo? Guinness Nigeria or Nigerian Breweries is Ibo?
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by omonnakoda: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
softwareman:

Do you know any Yoruba based in Igbo land? This is a very honest question. I have never heard of any and never met any.
Have they all been eaten?
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by mrvitalis(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
omonnakoda:
So Iboes now produce food for Nigerians?
That is what Nigerians spend most on every month along with rent and transport

So explain how he spends most of his earnings on Iboes?
Or is MTN Ibo? Guinness Nigeria or Nigerian Breweries is Ibo?
I was talking to middle class people who have money to spend ...not broke@ss like you

Now rest
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by omonnakoda: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

I was talking to middle class people who have money to spend ...not broke@ss like you

Now rest
Weak and petty
In Eboe land you think you are abusing when you call people broke but you expose your greatest fears. This is an anonymous forum ,every fool is Dangote online

Leave story. That abuse may pain Eboes like you,to others it confirms how crude and uncivilized you are
Calling people broke may be okay in Eboe land as a diss,online it is weak and crude. Reserve it for your fellow Eboes

I am talking economics ,of the Nigerian economy.
Aggregate spend is what economists are concerned with not who is broke or not
Agriculture is the biggest component.Food,transport and accommodation are the biggest component of the what people In Nigeria spend on
In Lagos state 6000 cows are slaughtered daily,tell us any business Iboes are involved in with greater cashflow
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by mrvitalis(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
omonnakoda:
Weak and petty
In Eboe land you think you are abusing when you call people broke but you expose your greatest fears. This is an anonymous forum ,every fool is Dangote online

Leave story. That abuse may pain Eboes like you,to others it confirms how crude and uncivilized you are
Calling people broke may be okay in Eboe land as a diss,online it is weak and crude. Reserve it for your fellow Eboes

I am talking economics ,of the Nigerian economy.
Aggregate spend is what economists are concerned with not who is broke or not
Agriculture is the biggest component.Food,transport and accommodation are the biggest component of the what people In Nigeria spend on
In Lagos state 6000 cows are slaughtered daily,tell us any business Iboes are involved in with greater cashflow
Nigeria have 11.7 million cars ... averagely 250k yearly is spent on part replacement

100s of thousands of houses are constructed yearly if you have ever built a house you would know where the money is spent

100s of millions o cloths are sold yearly , ask any cloth seller where their supplier is from

Should I go to manufacturing equipments ? Or distribution of goods in Nigeria ?

Should we talk about logistics ?

You have to be a middle class earner to notice the impact of Igbos on the economy
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by omonnakoda: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

Nigeria have 11.7 million cars ... averagely 250k yearly is spent on part replacement

100s of thousands of houses are constructed yearly if you have ever built a house you would know where the money is spent

100s of millions o cloths are sold yearly , ask any cloth seller where their supplier is from

Should I go to manufacturing equipments ? Or distribution of goods in Nigeria ?

Should we talk about logistics ?

You have to be a middle class earner to notice the impact of Igbos on the economy
Fiction
What is the source of this nonsense and so what?
Are Iboes the ones making or the only ones selling cars

The Koko is Agriculture is the biggest part of our economy and Iboes are irrelevant in that sector
You can go anywhere and claim Anything
That doesn't make it reality
So without Iboes Nigerians will go naked?
Hausa do not well fabrics?Yoruba do not sell fabrics?
You people like to deceive yourselves
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by gabbytabby: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
My former Catholic Church tenant with anti yoruba sentiments used to say this. Even as a yoruba I used to be irritated cos I am not an RCCG member and would think wetin concern me with their leadership.

It just speaks to their greed in wanting to be handed everything. The orientation is so bad and hence they will continue at 15% to struggle to get the votes to get them where they need to be.

Today arrogance tomorrow victimhood will not work and it is for them to build positive relationships.

BSsniffer:

Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by seeme2(f): 4:52am On Mar 22, 2023
You call Talking Frum nonsense thing? Na that Talking Drum dey sweet pass my brother. One love.

Chimaraymond455:
Even as we speak they don't like it when Igbo songs raise in this Yoruba churches or other tribes, unless you use that nonsense thing they call talking drum, waiting that thing dey sweet them I don't know, you go see all of them bending down like traditional worshippers even the Igbos and other tribes who do not understand the politics the Yorubas are playing in those churches will join them.
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by agabusta: 6:41am On Mar 22, 2023
mrvitalis:

As if u are enjoying the Nigeria more than this ethnic group

Yet your earnings every month u spend more on this ethnic groups

The problem with people like u is this you can never type this same rubbish you typed on your known social media handles nah ...you are too much of a coward to do so ...I'm sure u even post so much love about this ethnic group there

But come to this faceless forum to show your hate

What's the big deal if Igbo rule Nigeria ? Are your tribe better than Igbos ?

Why are you not using your own real name as your handle here, hypocrite
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by Afamed: 6:54am On Mar 22, 2023
These kind nonentities ehhhhh.

It is now RCCG QUOTA request again

1 Like

Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by mrvitalis(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2023
agabusta:

Why are you not using your own real name as your handle here, hypocrite
This is my real name oga
Re: RCCG Is A Yoruba Church- Igbo Twitter Influencer. by irumanle(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2023
I hope the yoruba christians and the idiotic woke yoruba youths can now see that Obi is an IPOB project.
The sweetest thing is that they have to wait for another 16 years after El-Rufai presidency before they can regroup again.
Daga Asiwaju sai Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African tribes who resisted Islam & Arabicisation. Historically &/or Currently. / Libya: Gaddafi Stalls Evacuation Of Nigerians / Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.