Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media (94056 Views)

Two Female Prisoners Fall Pregnant After Having Sex With Transgender Inmate / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Female Prisoners During The Beauty Contest / Lady Marries An Old Man In Akwa Ibom, Pre-Wedding Photos Spark Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2022
All these young girls are they prisoners too?
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by zigzagluv: 12:10am On Mar 12, 2022
if you know what happen behind does closed door,
NoFucksToGive:
The men look half dead like zombies while the ladies are enjoying themselves
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 12, 2022
the females are not to blame. its the same men that make the life of other men miserable i have already hate other men all i care about is myself alone when i see a fellow man wallowing in pain i will just move on nd feel nothing because nobody cares about me too. its fellow men that made my life miserable after i was falsely accused by a female they just beleive her without any investigation i hate other men (simps)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by musicwriter(m): 12:21am On Mar 12, 2022
Toks2008:

Nah my Jesus you dey call so-called Messiah?

I bet you will make him your lord and saviour before you die.

I actually used to be a Christian like you when I was a fool. And the dumbest thing I've ever done in my life was to believe in Jesus. But now I know better.

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 12, 2022
Tomek09:

ignorance is indeed a disease, male officers have no business in female prisons. The facility is strictly for female inmates nd female officers. You people should be minding ur business �
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by GUNITGuy: 12:28am On Mar 12, 2022
wpadmin:

Men; they are unconsciously building a future controlled by women.
Get to see what this girls do with MD's to get jobs .....you would wonder what future we are building.....
They are complaining about marrying eligible men that have been rendered jobless......
We might only have only women with work experience very soon since many have mastered the art of manipulating men.....The world is about to enter a dangerous phase against men this is just the beginning

3 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Lastmankc(m): 12:34am On Mar 12, 2022
Tomek09:
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

Truly, penis is very useless embarassed embarassed embarassed
Those ogas they knack those girls
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Naijaolosho2: 12:38am On Mar 12, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
We are not saying treat us like women no! But we deserve a break !!! We do! it is too damn much!!

Sometimes I don't even want to go into the house I just sit in my car and scream so loud my ears.should.burst...

As a man you are too afraid to show any emotion , when a nice girl who sees your pain smiles at you outside you are afraid to smile back before the world calls you a cheat ... Kai everything is just against men Everything.. now I see why so many of us commit suicide it's as if only death can console us sometimes.
The ache in your chest isn't just emotional pain it's the heart wearing out slowly...
I see people criticize and abuse men that fall sick, you call that man careless., You say he doesn't tale good care of himself... Really ?

How can will I bother about that pain in my left rib knowing that if I go to the hospital it is money ? When all your money is tied up, debts are crushing you ?. Off course any swellings and pains I feel in my body I ignore and miraculously they always seem to go away on their own
They day one comes that doesn't go, well I will hang my boot and know my time has come

This is so touching but unfortunately it's the bitter truth. Only God himself can help a man.
Man's only reward is in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Lantarra: 12:38am On Mar 12, 2022
!!!!!!!! Beautiful girls are waiting for you at --- Se︆︆ns︆︆to︆︆s︆︆.︆︆C︆︆o︆︆m
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Born2Breed(f): 12:49am On Mar 12, 2022
I just hope some of these ladies were not framed and jailed.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by apatheticme(f): 1:00am On Mar 12, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
World health organisation said that At 25 years old a man's heart has aged to 50 years dues to over working from high BP thinking and stress , at 40 years a man's heart is 80 years [/b]sold in age this is why 99% of heart failure and heart disease patients around the world are men ..

[b]At 30 years as a man your heart is already aged to 60 years while a woman's heart is still the same age as her body...

How many women have you ever heard of in the world having heart surgery ? Almost zero

As men Our bodies wear out , cancer , heart disease etc because you will think of house rent , fuel, mummy's money , children's money , your wife or gf money, NEPA bill, generator repair, car repair , transport money, loan app to repay, debt you owe bank, debt you owe your friends, contribution you haven't paid , your younger ones school fees ..younger ones house rent, hospital bill,
Why won't our heart wear out ?

Even if you are sick you go out of the house , you can't rest , your in laws will carry all their load and put on you . Omo sometimes when you think of going home you want to run away to any where , were no one knows you so you can just disappear

Hmmmm, the Logical gender with their usual wailing and competitive rantings!!!

I thought y'all hypocritical foul mouthed lots always brag that "Men age like wine and women age like milk" blah blah blah. So where is this statistics and wailing coming from again

When the situation favors your gender, you brag and pour invectives on the totality of the female gender, but when it doesn't favor y'all you wail bitter tears and commence a pity-party fest! Yall are just overpampered babies forming Alfa.

The gods of the female gender must be alive!

Una doh grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Intersexxsherry(f): 1:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Born2Breed:
I just hope some of these ladies were not framed and jailed.
you think because they look pretty, they are not worthy of crime?
This is how looks deceive us?
How do you even expect a criminal to look like?
Behind this pretty faces are a bunch of demons. Even worst than demons.

4 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by LordOfTheGame: 1:11am On Mar 12, 2022
This is really sad. Whoever that's in charge should do something pls.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by apatheticme(f): 1:12am On Mar 12, 2022
Tomek09:

I agree with you.

Succinctly deposited.

Those Future is Female crooners won't advocate for equality here.

Hypocrites.

Y'all said you were superior and logical now, and that y'all are basically superhumans.

Y'all cuss out women all day here and claim they age like milk, while y'all age like wine. You basically drag womenfolk through mud here on a daily basis while high-fiving yourselves for being the best gender, so why y'all turning around to wail and lament again!

Y'all should enjoy your patriarchy in peace and let us hear word biko. Always reacting upandan this forum like Russian nukes grin grin and ever ready to start a tribal war even with the most trivial issues, yet they are the logical gender.

On international men's day, let men wear branded Tee's and compete for Mr Cell too, Ofone! Una mates for Asia, Europe, Australia, North America dey reason how to improve their societies and advance technology, una dey here dey compete with female prisoners!

The black man is under a serious spell! Una go wake up one day sha, hopefully! Jobless e-rats grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by TruthinAction: 1:16am On Mar 12, 2022
I think we will now understand why Bobrisky changed his gender. Well, I am proud I came into this world as a man.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Toks2008(m): 1:34am On Mar 12, 2022
musicwriter:

I actually used to be a Christian like you when I was a fool. And the dumbest thing I've ever done in my life was to believe in Jesus. But now I know better.

The sweet thing about having Jesus as lord and saviour is the inner peace that comes with it.

You can't find this peace until you are in christ Jesus.

That experience you had that made you change your mind was actually meant for your good but you were not patient enough.

Guy trust me on this, Jesus still loves you and will gladly accept you back only if you retrace your steps.

No matter yout self denial, the fact that you have experienced the goodness of being a believer, you need to come back.

It is not difficult at all and you dont need to answer another alter call... Right there in the comfort of your room you can go on your knees and rededicate your life to Jesus.

Finally let me tell you this... No matter the unbelief of some about Jesus, God, heaven or hell, they only have two options.

To believe now or to believe after they die and trust me, you definitely dont want to choose the second option cos that will have an eternal catastrophic consequence.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Funflipper: 1:41am On Mar 12, 2022
Tomek09:
I earlier opined that society and nature are sympathetic and lenient to female gender and some people thought I was chasing clout.

Even in interviews, job hunts and what-have-you, females are highly favoured and considered more than men.

You said it all bro!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by riches4me(m): 2:12am On Mar 12, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Now you see why year in year out they keep lowering the life expectancy for us men? ...
WHO said as at 40.years a man's heart is twice as worn out than that of a woman... High blood pressure worrying and over thinking kills us off...
Truly men are now an endangered species.. and women blame us when we have decided not to marry again .

United Nations statistics showed that globally 98% of suicide victims are men.. 97% of work place accident related deaths are men, world wide 98% of road accident victims are men , 99% of soldiers killed in wars are men... Then 99% of murder victims are men .. you work hard all your life ,

We are an endangered species ..in today's world the worst thing you can be is a man...

If you are down and ask for help they will call you a weak man, a beggar and failure, of you are down and don't ask for help and keep struggling they will call you a failure , and say you are.not trying hard enough , if you are ask for help as a.man no one will help you, of you are down and you decide you can't take it anymore and commit suicide then you are labelled a weakling .. but if you stay alive no one will still help you.

It's not easy for men
99% of sex related death are men grin
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by harmony75: 2:21am On Mar 12, 2022
Chai men una sorry oooooo someone said the men looks like zombie �� but on a serious note the guys looked dejected why? The ladies looked happy It is still the same prison it should not be like this, everyone of them there have equal rights to be taken care by the government.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Codeye(m): 2:25am On Mar 12, 2022
Tomek09:

I'm sure those guys hardly eat two meals a day with very meagre ration. Look at how lean, rough and bony they are. This is very bad on the side of prison authorities where a man is likely the head embarassed embarassed
Actually they eat thrice daily but the question is what kind of food are they given to eat. I have been there for thirteen days. I will give you a hint. I saw broken bottles in beans. They used to intentionally add a particular substance in the garri that will make anyone who consume it extremely weak, just because they don't want the prisoners running away... I saw hell while alive. It.felt like three hundred years in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by ComeToJesus: 2:49am On Mar 12, 2022
Someone up there said something.
"It's only in heaven we men find peace"

This broke my soul. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Caseless: 3:44am On Mar 12, 2022
EmptyGarden:
I can bet you those females are all murderers!
from wives who killed their husband, to gf who killed boyfriends and ashawo that killed customers.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:57am On Mar 12, 2022
This is so unfair and total marginalization

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by jacoik(m): 4:33am On Mar 12, 2022
Tomek09:

lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u dey mad ooooo. Penis are useless but pussy can't do without it
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by irunoko(m): 4:54am On Mar 12, 2022
Tomek09:

Very useless organ that attract no sympathy and leniency grin grin grin
lol but women fight and kill for it grin
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by irunoko(m): 4:57am On Mar 12, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Now you see why year in year out they keep lowering the life expectancy for us men? ...
WHO said as at 40.years a man's heart is twice as worn out than that of a woman... High blood pressure worrying and over thinking kills us off...
Truly men are now an endangered species.. and women blame us when we have decided not to marry again .

United Nations statistics showed that globally 98% of suicide victims are men.. 97% of work place accident related deaths are men, world wide 98% of road accident victims are men , 99% of soldiers killed in wars are men... Then 99% of murder victims are men .. you work hard all your life ,

We are an endangered species ..in today's world the worst thing you can be is a man...

If you are down and ask for help they will call you a weak man, a beggar and failure, of you are down and don't ask for help and keep struggling they will call you a failure , and say you are.not trying hard enough , if you are ask for help as a.man no one will help you, of you are down and you decide you can't take it anymore and commit suicide then you are labelled a weakling .. but if you stay alive no one will still help you.

It's not easy for men
the question is even when women see all this pain men go through and offer to help, they are not willing to take the help.theyll still be forming strong Man
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by musicwriter(m): 5:00am On Mar 12, 2022
Toks2008:

The sweet thing about having Jesus as lord and saviour is the inner peace that comes with it.

You can't find this peace until you are in christ Jesus.

That experience you had that made you change your mind was actually meant for your good but you were not patient enough.

Guy trust me on this, Jesus still loves you and will gladly accept you back only if you retrace your steps.

No matter yout self denial, the fact that you have experienced the goodness of being a believer, you need to come back.

It is not difficult at all and you dont need to answer another alter call... Right there in the comfort of your room you can go on your knees and rededicate your life to Jesus.

Finally let me tell you this... No matter the unbelief of some about Jesus, God, heaven or hell, they only have two options.

To believe now or to believe after they die and trust me, you definitely dont want to choose the second option cos that will have an eternal catastrophic consequence.

Cheers

The only reason you believe in Jesus is because you have no idea of it's historicity and what a fraud you're participating in. Pick history books and research the history of religions and you'll realize where Jesus came from. You're going to realize that Jesus came from the so called pagans and that the concept of a "messiah" has been around for thousands of years before anybody heard of Jesus. In fact, you'll realize that so many older "saviors" already saved the world hundreds of times before your fake Jesus. That's one.

Second, Jesus is meant for dumb people. An intelligent African or any ethnicity at all would never believe that a white man is his God or way to God.

Third, I am a better person now than I used to be when I believed in Jesus. The reason you continue doing something wrong is because you have Jesus as an excuse for non realistic forgiveness. So, you perpetually keep on doing something wrong. But now that I no longer believe in Jesus, I just do only the right thing. No excuses.

Fourth, if there's any hell, it's you and your fellow christians that would go there, not me because I am more upright person than any christian living or dead.

2 Likes

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by irunoko(m): 5:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Caseless:
from wives who killed their husband, to gf who killed boyfriends and ashawo that killed customers.
this is a very good opportunity for men to come out and protest against gender inequality and unfair treatment because if it was women ,they won't hesitate to come out to protest and shout on social media

Now we have ministry of Women affairs,why can't men insist that they too must have ministry of men affairs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by pacespot(m): 5:36am On Mar 12, 2022
This is serious o if these women are prisoners. It is not like this in advanced countries where we copied this gender bias from. Nigerian men are just pricks
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Nuheights(m): 6:00am On Mar 12, 2022
The difference no be here oooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Tomek09(m): 6:21am On Mar 12, 2022
MYHUBBY:

even you know men are important, you're even ashamed to identify with your gender, reason you use (m) or you're illiterate to know (f) is for female

anyway it is very easy to discovered a product of rape, if your dad didn't rape your mom to carelessly birthed you, you won't be calling penís useless
It was a figurative statement bro.
Re: Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media by Ladycewhy(f): 6:27am On Mar 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
This is highly unacceptable. This is gender discrimination against males! angry

See how fresh, clean and neat those girls look, but the males look malnourished and unkempt. What sort of nonsense is this? The authorities should look into this and stop this gender discrimination against males asap! What rubbish!!

When it comes to grooming women pay mare attention than men.Many men turn their homes into a pig shed when their wives are sick or leave home,so imagine such men imprisoned. In my very short lifetime I have only met few men that pay attention to lifestyle habits ,wellness and grooming.

I hear they have prison tailors and hairdressers and you should guess that the women correctional facility will have more of such than that of men it is expected that the women will look more kept and groomed and also regardless of prison women will still need a basic necessity such as sanitary pad so expect the attention of more NGOs to the focused there as well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Flipcash / Samaila Musa, Our Husband Chained Us Up, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.