Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). (5754 Views)

Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by Iamdbull: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2022
As in just negodu the video below, you can't date me and not be happy I swear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIkXR18UNWM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by Itohanmiwa: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2022
My guy dbull. I've been observing you low key and one advise I would give to you is, free social media and focus your hustle on the real world, network with people of your kind and do the work low key, when the talent go blow na social media go dey wan famz u then. All these things you do reeks of low self esteem.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
voice 60% inspiration 40% vibes 0%

1 Like

Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by Bimiafashion(f): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Is this not the guy that disgraced himself at a club?
Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by EmiDon11: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bimiafashion:
Is this not the guy that disgraced himself at a club?
calm down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by Iamdbull: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Scamupdates:
voice 60% inspiration 40% vibes 0%
Thanks alot!
Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by Premiumwriter: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
Baba if you no blow you won't mean sh*t to these hoes
Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by Iamdbull: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Baba if you no blow you won't mean sh*t to these hoes
Am blown already so I don't get
Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by Acidbath: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
undecided
Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by satelliteDISH(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
Iamdbull:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by Sucre6: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
satelliteDISH:

grin grin grin

See wicked laugh abeg, comrade I smell vawulence from you grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by Sucre6: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
My guy dbull. I've been observing you low key and one advise I would give to you is, free social media and focus your hustle on the real world, network with people of your kind and do the work low key, when the talent go blow na social media go dey wan famz u then. All these things you do reeks of low self esteem.

This is though luv a bro show to a fellow bro (Bro Code) op this is probably the best advice anyone could give to someone they care about, heed this advice, if not go and ask Airforce one, u no even do reach am, uptilll now, him never blow, Nah for only here we sabi am with him meaningless low self esteem post, a word is a enough, you know the rest

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by Kronikuz: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sucre6:

See wicked laugh abeg, comrade I smell vawulence from you grin
Comrade why hast thou acknowledged his low key vawulence grin grin
Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by Sucre6: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kronikuz:
Comrade why hast thou acknowledged his low key vawulence grin grin

Am a certified comrade and it is written that violence comes in one way and it is escalates in seven ways grin
Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by fman(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
No b this guy wey perform for transcorp Hilton?
Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by Premiumwriter: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Iamdbull:

grin grin

You mean blown away
Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Iamdbull:
As in just negodu the video below, you can't date me and not be happy I swear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIkXR18UNWM
Oya dbull run man something..
Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:26am On Aug 17, 2022
Itohanmiwa:

Iamdbull..If you no answer itohan for this yawa wey I just read...Asweartogaad you no be man..

damn dude..too harsh

1 Like

Re: You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:29am On Aug 17, 2022
Iamdbull:

balloon blow be that...Because from the comments,my brother......Let God be God

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY / Pls Who Knows This Guy Real Name Or Instagram Handle ( Photo Attached ) / “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.