Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. (70942 Views)

Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by jclassiq(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2022
Your mom yelling at you to "get out" so she could get her orgasm in peace. Lmao!!
That's completely fvcked up, man. Now you will live with that bullshite for a very long time. Accept my simparty.lol
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by dauntless15(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2022
grin something I experienced when I was like 13 or so, I wanted to pee, my room was next to my parent's, I had no torchlight so I had to get my dad's as we were very close then, I walked in and saw the unholy sturv, froze for secs then retraced my steps as I don't feel pressed anymore, I never told anyone, I battled alone until I don't feel embarrassed anymore, my parents pretended like nothing happened, I look forward to being parents someday, God forbid my child walks in on me doing the thing but sh!t happens, if it happens I'll talk to him the next day, sex education and all, lastly I have walked in on my older brother doing it before walking in on my parents too so I was kinda familiar with it.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Missyajoke(f): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin
It's very funny though
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Phrankin(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2022
Jestin:
What is the big deal there ? That is exactly what they both did to give birth to you. The purpose of marriage is for procreation.

But ur papa sabi knack from ur observation?
the man no sabi knack jor. If he sabi, the mama for no get mouth to shout "get out"
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by chikason22(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2022
BSsniffer:

Typical Nigerian 90s youth grin still living with his parents. Learn to knock and if you're still living with your parents you probably need to start planning to get your place and give your folks the freedom they deserve.
STFU. What do you mean by that. You think is everybody that can afford living on their own. He may not be emotionally, financially okay to be on his own. He needs supports to stand on his own.
All these kids claiming big boys sef

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Mooh247: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2022
grin

Your papa go soon send you packing, since you now feel too free in somebody elses house and room

But seriously just try and forget the awkward moment.. don't think of and don't talk about it, sooner than later your mind would delete it

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by diplomat058(m): 9:25am On Mar 12, 2022
LooL. Your story is funny and very relating. It's always nice to see a grown up adult who is a parent reminisces over his/her childhood. When your child does something, it may trigger memories and make you relate well to the plight of the child. Empathetic parenting! I wish I had such Father.
brutal1:
Don't feel bad, most of us that grew up with our parents living in a face me and face you practically watched the process of the making of our siblings, there was just one bed and that's for the two of them so we had to sleep and the floor and me I even love to peep until my dad gave me a deafening slap one night...i still have this sharp pain in that part of my neck and ear till now as a result of that everlasting correction so dont feel bad...you can avoid looking them in the eyes for days but it will go away....also it is unfair on the part of parents to deprive themselves of fun because of the children in their own house ooo...i have two boys now and i know how difficult it is because these my own boys are investigative journalists...they work hand it hand ...if you put one to bed ...the other will be up...if you know how much carry over we get now ..im sure your parents must have been praying for the rain because you guys wont allow them do it when they want to ....and there comes the rain..(do you know how happy they were when the weather started changing?...you just ruined nature's gift for them) ...and you still went there at that time but u sef nor try ...wetin u dey find sef? What exactly were you looking for that you cannot wait till this morning??, it's no big deal...it is what it is ...they still continued after you left okay...wait, how did you think you got here ??

2 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by cowmanager2000: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2022
It's mid night and heavy rains and I hear the sound of glass breaking and my car horn....

Picked up my phone touch and a stick, ran straight to my dad's room to get the main door key, opened his room door; and boom.....I saw @$@$$#@$$2@#$_@.

The really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands (wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head......

It's my bad habit of not knocking before entering that put me in this situation but you can't blame me......am in my 20s and have never seen my Nigerian parents intimate with each other plus I was raised in a semi Deeper Life family so am sure you understand how shocked and embarrassed am currently feeling.

Just had to share this anonymously on Nairaland probably to get it off my chest......
Anonymous or not Anonymous
You should be more ashamed to discuss your parent private matters on public forum and yet you said you are in your 20s

You are a trained Nigerian child and I trust your parent have invested huge time and money on you

Do you dry all ‘washed clothes outside’ not all the eyes see should the mouth talk.. Please learn decorum! Ok?
I would advice you take it off air please!
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2022
Sometimes i wonder if my parents ever had sèx because those two i dont understand

2 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Rawtruth1: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2022
You need to repent from lying spirit. If you were raised in Deeper life way, whether semi, half or full, you wouldn't have posted this in social media in the first place if it really happened
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Goldbw122(m): 9:36am On Mar 12, 2022
Is not a new. Thing that is how they gave birth to you, so you don't need to worry about that..
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Moseshasss: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2022
What do mean boom @$@$$#@$$2@#$_@.

Next time always knock on any DOOR � that is not your room......
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by omoadeleye(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2022
It's mid night and heavy rains and I hear the sound of glass breaking and my car horn....

Picked up my phone touch and a stick, ran straight to my dad's room to get the main door key, opened his room door; and boom.....I saw @$@$$#@$$2@#$_@.

The really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands (wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head......

It's my bad habit of not knocking before entering that put me in this situation but you can't blame me......am in my 20s and have never seen my Nigerian parents intimate with each other plus I was raised in a semi Deeper Life family so am sure you understand how shocked and embarrassed am currently feeling.

Just had to share this anonymously on Nairaland probably to get it off my chest......

Don't worry, you are not at fault for knocking, your parents are, they should have instilled a great discipline in you but nah,

So what have been seen can never been unseen.

So you have to live with that.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by ladywise: 9:58am On Mar 12, 2022
Is there fault they supposed lock the door. But next time knock and wait.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by munas: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2022
Jestin:
What is the big deal there ? That is exactly what they both did to give birth to you. The purpose of marriage is for procreation.

The purpose of marriage is first for companionship,before you add procreation
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Olam09(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2022

Ode, how dem take born you??
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by SyndyB(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Is everything supposed to be news. Now that you are reporting to Naira land, what do you want us to do for you? You are an adult and these things happen atimes, but instead of you trying to erase it from your memory you are here recounting it, should we clap for you?
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Tribalism123(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2022
We need voice call to know how ur mom was moaning...

Abi ur pencil rise when ur papa de knack ur mama ni?

Guy go and get a girlfriend and besides, why are u still living in their house when u already own ur own car.?
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by nedekid: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2022
Was it mummy and daddy or doggie?

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2022
Jestin:

THE PURPOSE OF MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR PROCREATION.
It's for companionship.

Two unmarried people can procreate.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by xristos(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2022
both sides lacked training..and it reflected.
u wernt trained to always knock, parents wernt trained to lock.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by ismaog4u(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2022
Oooh boy at that your age. If you see your parents as such. No need come online. They have not done wrong. Erase it out of your memories ..that's all
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2022
There's no image in your head. Per your narrative, you didn't see clearly, you didn't have your glasses on. Stop creating nonexistent images and move on.

Note: Opinion based on your narrative(s).
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Elliotwaveforec: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2022
jumpmasta:

He cannot afford rent but he can afford a car ?
Fictitious story!
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2022
Jestin:

Lols see question
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by tenpipsperday: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2022
asjay:

Shocked to see your parents having sex

Semi deeper life way

But you are not shocked to bring it on nairaland

Don't worry people will contribute in the morning

undecided undecided undecided angry sad angry angry angry

God bless you.

We know the story is cooked up.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2022
So na so them use born you idiot

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by GloriousGbola: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2022
Klass99:

No Jestin, procreation is one of the purposes of marriage NOT the sole or only purpose of it.

There is;

1. Companionship

2. Sex for the pleasure, intimacy and bonding opportunity (where couples genuinely like each other) which is what OP's parents were doing and then.....

3. Procreation.

Why did the OP deactivate? Was he busted for telling lies and spinning a tall tale for us?

Why did you truncate the quote tho?

A very important question.

What did the op deduce from those 10 alleged seconds of witnessing? Is dad's knack game on point? Considering the fact na the mumsie dey vex for the interruption, I guess so.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Dearlord(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2022
Mercychen:
Your parents are careless.
How can they leave the door open when they know they have a grown up like you in the house?

I hope they've learnt their lessons and would be careful to lock the door next time.

As for you, you lack etiquettes. Learn to knock next time before entering a place.

Don't blame the parents for any reason, they are fully aware that they don't have a kid anymore in their house, so, blame the mannerles old baby.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by wallarwallar(m): 10:24am On Mar 12, 2022
How old are you exactly? Carry ur useles story commot here joor U saw ur parent having sex and u turn dat 2 news no be dat sex den take born you abi den tak say u came like Jesus.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Jennifer89(f): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2022
One day you too will have s3x...so calm down your parents no kill person na cruise they cruise abg.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2022
posty56:
you talking as if moving out is that easy,I hate myopic minds like you, you Know whether he can afford rent, you Know whether he's emotionally natured to be on his own ?, you know whether he's financially stable? abeg leave am make en grow jor, na una type they cause unnecessary pressure for youth
He can't afford rent but already own a car?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.