Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. (70967 Views)

Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by sylve11: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2022
posty56:
you talking as if moving out is that easy,I hate myopic minds like you, you Know whether he can afford rent, you Know whether he's emotionally natured to be on his own ?, you know whether he's financially stable? abeg leave am make en grow jor, na una type they cause unnecessary pressure for youth

Don't mind him. cool
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Makinaki: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2022
Osanobua, see abomination ooooo. Na MFM deliverance go save you o.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Belafonte(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Jestin:

But ur papa sabi knack from ur observation?

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Topmaike007(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2022
I need someone that can help me setup a WordPress site I already have an hosting plan but have been having issues setting it up..if you know you can do it kindly quote me let's talk
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by JustforMen: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Mercychen:
Your parents are careless.
How can they leave the door open when they know they have a grown up like you in the house?

I hope they've learnt their lessons and would be careful to lock the door next time.

As for you, you lack etiquettes. Learn to knock next time before entering a place.

They are not careless. It is their own home and they are still in love.

You go fit swear say, all the nack wey you nack, you remember to close door?

Say the truth and shame the devil grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2022
Jestin:
What is the big deal there ? That is exactly what they both did to give birth to you. The purpose of marriage is for procreation.

But ur papa sabi knack from ur observation?
false,the purpose isn't just for procreation.marriage don't have to be in place before sex can take place o and it doesn't have to lead to pregnancy.millions of out wedlock children around the world.that guy is just making noise.many kids raised in one one room face me I slap you kinda house can easily relate .they watch the their have sex live (at night)in one corner of the room , while the supposedly sleeping children are 'codedly' watching . things dey occur bro.in addition,I hate it when people don't knock and wait for reply before barging into the house.it doesn't matter what I'm doing inside.simple etiquette demands you KNOCK FIRST.it is one easy way to know illterate or ill- brought up children undecided

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by YourFavorite21(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2022
Komu1048:

I remembered the day I bumped into my mum dressing, I was so ashamed of myself. Since then I always knock the door.

Btw today’s in my engagement/wedding with my longtime gf. I didn’t post or create a thread for this, I fear NL bashing
congratulations
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by JustforMen: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2022
posty56:
you talking as if moving out is that easy,I hate myopic minds like you, you Know whether he can afford rent, you Know whether he's emotionally natured to be on his own ?, you know whether he's financially stable? abeg leave am make en grow jor, na una type they cause unnecessary pressure for youth

Moving out is not easy ooo - since in your life, people should do only easy things!, Abi!

You think your father owning his own house was easy? This is the curse of this spoilt generation of young people.

News alert: life itself is not easy!!!

Then don't complain when people who made sacrifices to own their own homes are nacking.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Blesyn22(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2022
Firstly I sense the remorse in you. Always make it a point of duty o knock at any door and wait for answer any time.

According to your age bracket and internet exposure, the probability of you not been sexually active is low. Take it as two adults having sex. Make it a joke out of it with your mom ASAP.

Bro, most of us have seen or experienced such . Chillax, it's an abnormal normal occurrence grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by dnawah(m): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2022
It's mid night and heavy rains and I hear the sound of glass breaking and my car horn....

Picked up my phone touch and a stick, ran straight to my dad's room to get the main door key, opened his room door; and boom.....I saw @$@$$#@$$2@#$_@.

The really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands (wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head......

It's my bad habit of not knocking before entering that put me in this situation but you can't blame me......am in my 20s and have never seen my Nigerian parents intimate with each other plus I was raised in a semi Deeper Life family so am sure you understand how shocked and embarrassed am currently feeling.

Just had to share this anonymously on Nairaland probably to get it off my chest......
e never finish,u no go eat for one week grin,them must punish you.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by loko50(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2022
You lack respect for your parents and yourself, that's why you have posted this here. Next time, pretend as if it didn't happen. It is inconsequential!
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by biggie73(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2022
Sorry ehn. That's how they made you.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Elidrisy20: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2022
That thing wea you see dem dey do, you better seek for forgiveness, if not na curse go rain for your generation
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by jrusky(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2022
You, wetin you too dey find up and down?

You don't need to be embarrassed that was how they begat you bro.

Moreso you should thank God it was not another man you caught with your mum and it was another woman you caught with your dad be thankful bro that your parent still playing it youthfully together.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Gee64: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2022
You saw your parents' unclothedness...what an abomination!

Bring two goats for me to offer sacrifices to the ancestors otherwise na so your son go bounce on you when you dey do " touch your toes" with im mama..I swear!
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by JustforMen: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2022
brutal1:
Don't feel bad, most of us that grew up with our parents living in a face me and face you practically watched the process of the making of our siblings, there was just one bed and that's for the two of them so we had to sleep and the floor and me I even love to peep until my dad gave me a deafening slap one night...i still have this sharp pain in that part of my neck and ear till now as a result of that everlasting correction so dont feel bad...you can avoid looking them in the eyes for days but it will go away....also it is unfair on the part of parents to deprive themselves of fun because of the children in their own house ooo...i have two boys now and i know how difficult it is because these my own boys are investigative journalists...they work hand it hand ...if you put one to bed ...the other will be up...if you know how much carry over we get now ..im sure your parents must have been praying for the rain because you guys wont allow them do it when they want to ....and there comes the rain..(do you know how happy they were when the weather started changing?...you just ruined nature's gift for them) ...and you still went there at that time but u sef nor try ...wetin u dey find sef? What exactly were you looking for that you cannot wait till this morning??, it's no big deal...it is what it is ...they still continued after you left okay...wait, how did you think you got here ??

God bless you jare... You are brutally honest and funny. grin grin >:
Don't mind the wicked children that will not allow their parents to enjoy in peace.

And they don't want the stress of hustling to rent even a single room... Some are even saying IT IS NOT EASY TO MOVE OUT as if life itself is designed to be easy.

2 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by alizma: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2022
It's mid night and heavy rains and I hear the sound of glass breaking and my car horn....

Picked up my phone touch and a stick, ran straight to my dad's room to get the main door key, opened his room door; and boom.....I saw @$@$$#@$$2@#$_@.

The really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands (wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head......

It's my bad habit of not knocking before entering that put me in this situation but you can't blame me......am in my 20s and have never seen my Nigerian parents intimate with each other plus I was raised in a semi Deeper Life family so am sure you understand how shocked and embarrassed am currently feeling.

Just had to share this anonymously on Nairaland probably to get it off my chest......
If you know how to mind your business, just apply the same procedure you apply when trying to mind your business. That is their life, their right. The only issue I have here is that you try to push the name for your own mistake to your Dad. Rather than saying the urgency of the situation made you forgot the courtesy of knocking the door, you said it was your Dad's habit that encourages yours. So if your Dad is a thief, your would have become one?
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Pootle: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2022
you guys jus feel everything should be shared online...what does your place of worship have to do with with your p's ducking
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by CSTRR: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2022
It's not a rare thing.

You would be surprised that it has happened to most people here when they were kids.

But only a useless child will narrate it to people either online or offline.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2022
Was it missionary position, doggy style or cowgirl you caught them in?

Wow. Old people sex go sweet o.

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by naija4life247: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2022
ZhanVeera:
There's no ish here,,,, you said you practically didn't see well,,

Whatever it might be,, with time you'll be fine,

Next time knock,,

Yes nah, idiots don't see well because they don't know how to knock doors before opening.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by OKOATA(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2022
FairlyUSEDpussy:

cheesy cheesy
Did any of them scolded u for dat thereafter??
Nope we were still young na.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by YourFavorite21(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2022
brutal1:
Don't feel bad, most of us that grew up with our parents living in a face me and face you practically watched the process of the making of our siblings, there was just one bed and that's for the two of them so we had to sleep and the floor and me I even love to peep until my dad gave me a deafening slap one night...i still have this sharp pain in that part of my neck and ear till now as a result of that everlasting correction so dont feel bad...you can avoid looking them in the eyes for days but it will go away....also it is unfair on the part of parents to deprive themselves of fun because of the children in their own house ooo...i have two boys now and i know how difficult it is because these my own boys are investigative journalists...they work hand it hand ...if you put one to bed ...the other will be up...if you know how much carry over we get now ..im sure your parents must have been praying for the rain because you guys wont allow them do it when they want to ....and there comes the rain..(do you know how happy they were when the weather started changing?...you just ruined nature's gift for them) ...and you still went there at that time but u sef nor try ...wetin u dey find sef? What exactly were you looking for that you cannot wait till this morning??, it's no big deal...it is what it is ...they still continued after you left okay...wait, how did you think you got here ??
grin grin it's the deafening slap for me

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Rugaria: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2022
BSsniffer:

Typical Nigerian 90s youth grin still living with his parents. Learn to knock and if you're still living with your parents you probably need to start planning to get your place and give your folks the freedom they deserve.

All these talks about "if you're still living with your parents, then pack out", makes no sense to the African mind! You guys are over westernizing the black man. Lived in Asia and they always prefer to live together as a family unit, unless they're living in different cities. Same here in Africa. If the child wants to stick around with his parents a bit longer and the parents like this, why not? When I wanted to build a house a bit far from the family home at the villa, my dad insisted that this will never happen. He wanted the house close to his own. That to me is a typical African Dads mentality and I don't see anything wrong with that..
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Ifyjos(f): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2022
If they didnt dothat act you wouldn't be alive. It's just sex get over it.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2022
I am sure that by tomorrow you will receive a quit notice from your parents if they don'wait till the beginning of next month to properly serve you and kick you out grin grin grin

*just joking* cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by tayebest(m): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2022
Komu1048:

I remembered the day I bumped into my mum dressing, I was so ashamed of myself. Since then I always knock the door.

Btw today’s in my engagement/wedding with my longtime gf. I didn’t post or create a thread for this, I fear NL bashing

The way you cross leg ehn, you go be confirmed simp. No let woman control you o! grin

Anyways, congratulations on another new phase of life! smiley wink
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by techWriter3: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2022
ej know he disciplined nurtured from the conifer at the return of the bedroom
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by naikeboy(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2022
What is there to be embarrassed na don't u Bleep
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Johneroh1: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2022
But, reporting here on Nairaland isn't necessary.

1. You just exposed your stupidity. Exposing your parents here is just open door for people to make gest of them and make fun of them.

2. You are a bastard. If not, you won't come here to embarrassed your parents here. What you just mentioned here is confidential. Or what do you want us to do with is post now?

3. If by chance I know you, or anyone does, you just paint a picture of who you are her. You can't keep secretes, you are not to be related with. In fact, if I'm your boss, I will sack you with immediate effect. It shows that you can leak crucial details of my company to my competitor. If you can do this to your parents, who am I.

Grow and get wisdom.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by bitbillionaire: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2022
LOL. You are still a kid. So you never knew that's what they do all the time? By the way, believe they are the ones who suppose to be ashamed and embarrassed for not locking the door before they start
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by udomma1005(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2022
You met your parent being intimate, you're 20,you brought the story here, you're a big *ool!
Back in the days, I can bet with your prick that your lovely parent would have traded you for a bag of salt, salt as we know is the spice of life unlike a brainless 20 year old undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.