Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. (70976 Views)

Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by blackpanda: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2022
Mtscheeeew
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by nkemoma(m): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2022
At least you were privileged to see how you came into the World

Sorry for you
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by ariesbull: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2022
Cringelife:
It's mid night and heavy rains and I hear the sound of glass breaking and my car horn....

Picked up my phone touch and a stick, ran straight to my dad's room to get the main door key, opened his room door; and boom.....I saw @$@$$#@$$2@#$_@.

The really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands (wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head......

It's my bad habit of not knocking before entering that put me in this situation but you can't blame me......am in my 20s and have never seen my Nigerian parents intimate with each other plus I was raised in a semi Deeper Life family so am sure you understand how shocked and embarrassed am currently feeling.

Just had to share this anonymously on Nairaland probably to get it off my chest......
you are a stupid child..... Always learn how to knock

3 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Legalcriminal: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2022
K
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Edugist4u: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2022
Copy copy
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Padipadi(m): 7:41am On Mar 12, 2022
Cringelife:
It's mid night and heavy rains and I hear the sound of glass breaking and my car horn....

Picked up my phone touch and a stick, ran straight to my dad's room to get the main door key, opened his room door; and boom.....I saw @$@$$#@$$2@#$_@.

The really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands (wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head......

It's my bad habit of not knocking before entering that put me in this situation but you can't blame me......am in my 20s and have never seen my Nigerian parents intimate with each other plus I was raised in a semi Deeper Life family so am sure you understand how shocked and embarrassed am currently feeling.

Just had to share this anonymously on Nairaland probably to get it off my chest......
until your identity is discovered that you v casted your parents Mr cringelife.
Anyways this is a madeup story from children that roams this site

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by GreatAxeMan: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2022
Just out of curiosity, what happened to your car?

Cringelife:

5 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by hamedollar(m): 7:41am On Mar 12, 2022
What can we do for you and your parents now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2022
This Generation eehn ? angry angry
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by jumpmasta(m): 7:43am On Mar 12, 2022
posty56:
you talking as if moving out is that easy,I hate myopic minds like you, you Know whether he can afford rent, you Know whether he's emotionally natured to be on his own ?, you know whether he's financially stable? abeg leave am make en grow jor, na una type they cause unnecessary pressure for youth
He cannot afford rent but he can afford a car ?

2 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Rexymania(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2022
No big deal. Just get it off and smile when you see them ��
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Cringelife:

They are both biological beings B4 they became your parent! Next time just try and knock B4 u bost in!

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2022
BSsniffer:

Typical Nigerian 90s youth grin still living with his parents. Learn to knock and if you're still living with your parents you probably need to start planning to get your place and give your folks the freedom they deserve.

Which freedom do they deserve in this Nigerian economy

3 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by SocialJustice: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Mercychen:
Your parents are careless.
How can they leave the door open when they know they have a grown up like you in the house?

I hope they've learnt their lessons and would be careful to lock the door next time.

As for you, you lack etiquettes. Learn to knock next time before entering a place.
Na impromptu sex sweet pass, the one you could get caught. cheesy Try it.

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Shegz4god(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Must you post every damn thing online eh?

2 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by ogawisdom(m): 7:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Cringelife:

If at 20 u cant deal with it then u are probably a slowpoke, no biggie they have been fucking like rabbits for several years n u are a living evidence.

Thank God they are still fucking now showing they still love themselves.

Sth God approved for them who the hell are u to question it.

They should learn to lock door n u should learn to knock before entering

2 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2022
My own parents for as long as I have known them always lock the door. To avoid explanation that you can’t explain grin

6 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by BeanmanX(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2022
U should hv knocked before entering,,,,abi una no get door for house? grin
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Meedass(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2022
Cringelife:

The really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands (wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my

mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head......

So you nor sabi knock for room door? Abi I nor understand!! You go sabi fear well well
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by SeunNotOwner: 7:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Cringelife:

Tell us more lies.

No families keep their main door key in the dad's room
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by afamaustin(m): 7:51am On Mar 12, 2022
U lack common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by emkz: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2022
You are no different from Noah's son, Ham, who saw his father in all his glory and decided to go and gossip.

You saw your parents, you froze, did your eyes freeze? You for close the door. Don't let them see you. Don't bring it up to anyone.

Some of you are just too difficult.

9 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Thesaint141(m): 7:51am On Mar 12, 2022
Jestin:
What is the big deal there ? That is exactly what they both did to give birth to you. The purpose of marriage is for procreation.

But ur papa sabi knack from ur observation?

Good question, Op over to you.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Boalona: 7:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Abomination
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by virginchaser(m): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2022
I can feel you. The thinking can actually make you feel sick and it won't stop coming up in your mind so soon. They are just being human.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by gassbee: 7:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Wat is d title of this movie
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Herbephe1(m): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2022
You lack manners, weren't you supposed to lock before you're permitted to enter?
According to my religion,you must knock before you enter a room even if it's yours.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by miniziter(m): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2022
You didn't see well and you want to erase off your head. Which one should we believe now?
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Onyeziokwu(m): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2022
BSsniffer:

Typical Nigerian 90s youth grin still living with his parents. Learn to knock and if you're still living with your parents you probably need to start planning to get your place and give your folks the freedom they deserve.

Don't just start dude, folks do that abroad as well.
I used to think like you before traveling.

Always get your facts right please!

9 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by GloriousGbola: 7:55am On Mar 12, 2022
Why would the key to the house be in the parents room?

And why is there only one key? Is that possible?

Is this some control freak ish?

Anyways it's just click bait

Somehow the breaking car window has been completely forgotten in this tall tale.

5 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by mikeljack(m): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2022
posty56:
you talking as if moving out is that easy,I hate myopic minds like you, you Know whether he can afford rent, you Know whether he's emotionally natured to be on his own ?, you know whether he's financially stable? abeg leave am make en grow jor, na una type they cause unnecessary pressure for youth
But he own a car na then how can he not be financially stable to rent his own place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.