Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In (4413 Views)

This is the Will of GOD: "You should abstain from fornication" / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by reigncalif1: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

Not directly.

We don't know yet.

Thanks for your honesty

Creation, evolution and big bang remain Bird of same feather

One is trying to claim purpose where there is no purpose and the other is trying to bring purpose into no purpose lol
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Image123(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

How can you ask me to produce evidence for a position I have at no time stated that I hold?

Which god?

rig-ma-role.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Image123:

rig-ma-role.

I asked you to produce anywhere I said there is no god, you can't because I never did so how is it rigmarole? I can't produce evidence for a claim I never made. Look for a claim I have made and ask me for the evidence.

1 Like

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Image123(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

I asked you to produce anywhere I said there is no god, you can't because I never did so how is it rigmarole? I can't produce evidence for a claim I never made. Look for a claim I have made and ask me for the evidence.

In other words, there is God?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Dtruthspeaker: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
reigncalif1:

Quack logic .. The intelligent designer has no designer...

We know that you have never Seen The Intelligent Designer and that you are not capable of knowing what happens in The Intelligent Designers World, so, saying "The intelligent designer has no designer" is Untruthful, for you, do not live "Where He is", you have never being there, neither do you know exactly where He is not are you capable of going there to come back and give us Truth Full testimony of Him and His World.

Therefore, your statement is INVALID AND TRUTHFUL.

The only Valid Information we have as Christians is Simply because "HE SAID, THERE IS NONE LIKE ME; THERE IS NO OTHER god BESIDES ME"!

AND THAT IS SUFFICIENT!
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Dtruthspeaker: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

Other people answered and my response was OK as well. I didn’t start the thread to debate, it's that simple.

It's ok. I'll wait and see.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by HardMirror(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
ayoncox:

I don't have any evidences to present to you just as there are no evidences that proves that other planets exist.
When we pass away from this earth we will all know whether God exists or not, but as for me I have chosen to believe he does and that Jesus is the only way to him, it is my choice of believe no need for explanation.
this is the reason it is said that religion is an inhedrence to human progress. Just look at what a supposedly educated person typed. Lol grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by HardMirror(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Image123:

you have issues o. After you realized you goofed lol cheesy abeg answer the op or stop this nonsense. Present your best evidence for god. Shikena. Nobody said your god does not exist

1 Like

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by HardMirror(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

Show me where the theory of evolution claims we came from nothing.
hahaha another one! Please show us the authority that claimed evolution started from nothing. Not here to argue with you o. Just show me shikena
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
Image123:

In other words I don't know if a god or gods exist(s).
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Image123(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
HardMirror:
you have issues o. After you realized you goofed lol cheesy abeg answer the op or stop this nonsense. Present your best evidence for god. Shikena. Nobody said your god does not exist

Where is the goof mirror mirror, or you just learned that word? Read properly, i have answered the OP ok and it has been OKed. tongue tongue
Remember the bolded in your future conversations, you seem to forget very often. Reason why i sometimes need to reconfirm from people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Image123(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
HardMirror:
hahaha another one! Please show us the authority that claimed evolution started from nothing. Not here to argue with you o. Just show me shikena

If you give mirror mirror a gun, he would probably shoot himself or a friend. He sees everything in mirror view not straight.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Image123(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

Thank you. This is straightforward enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by sonmvayina(m): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

What do you think a god is?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
sonmvayina:

What do you think a god is?

There are various definitions of what a god which one of them are you asking me about?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

I would like to cut to the chase, please no rigmarole, just present your BEST evidence for the god you believe in.

My God said a time will come when people will start killing one another yet claiming they're worshipers of the same God! Revelations 6:3-4

But His own worshipers will separately remain peaceful citizens anywhere they are simply because they've agreed on standard for right and wrong. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

This people will serve as His WITNESSES (evidence of His existence) Isaiah 43:10-12
The Israelites failed to follow God's program so God abandoned them and chose a better nation which happens to be followers of Christ! Matthew 21:43; 23:37-38

So Jesus promised his followers that they will serve as evidence of His father's promises which has been made firm in their hearts! Act 2:8

Today Jehovah's Witnesses are everywhere on this planet, while people from all the earth are finding it difficult to embrace PEACE, Jehovah's Witnesses have gathered millions throughout the earth (living in all the regions where intolerant people are found) and they have successfully achieved peace among themselves.

That's the undeniable evidence of my own God! smiley

1 Like

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by sonmvayina(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

There are various definitions of what a god which one of them are you asking me about?

Give two definitions...

That should be enough...and two examples each
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Karleb(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
HardMirror:
this is the reason it is said that religion is an inference to human progress. Just look at what a supposedly educated person typed. Lol grin

We the Christian Association of Nigeria hereby deny, decline and renounce that fellow. He is not one of us. He definitely can't be one of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My God said a time will come when people will start killing one another yet claiming they're worshipers of the same God! Revelations 6:3-4

But His own worshipers will separately remain peaceful citizens anywhere they are simply because they've agreed on standard for right and wrong. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

This people will serve as His WITNESSES (evidence of His existence) Isaiah 43:10-12
The Israelites failed to follow God's program so God abandoned them and chose a better nation which happens to be followers of Christ! Matthew 21:43; 23:37-38

So Jesus promised his followers that they will serve as evidence of His father's promises which has been made firm in their hearts! Act 2:8

Today Jehovah's Witnesses are everywhere on this planet, while people from all the earth are finding it difficult to embrace PEACE, Jehovah's Witnesses have gathered millions throughout the earth (living in all the regions where intolerant people are found) and they have successfully achieved peace among themselves.

That's the undeniable evidence of my own God! smiley

Ok.

1 Like

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
sonmvayina:

Give two definitions...

That should be enough...and two examples each

Pantheism: The belief that the universe is equivalent to god, and that there is no division between a Creator and the substance of its creation. The Advaita Vedanta school of Hindu philosophy is an example of this; the philosophy of Baruch Spinoza has historically also been closely identified with this position, though there is some controversy over whether he is in fact better described as a panentheist.

Panentheism: Like Pantheism, the belief that the physical universe is joined to a god or gods. However, it also believes that the divine pervades and interpenetrates every part of the universe and also extends beyond time and space. Examples include most forms of Vaishnavism and the philosophies of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel and Alfred North Whitehead.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by elated177: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:
I would like to cut to the chase, please no rigmarole, just present your BEST evidence for the god you believe in.

What do you intend doing with knowledge?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by sonmvayina(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

1.Pantheism: The belief that the universe is equivalent to god, and that there is no division between a Creator and the substance of its creation. The Advaita Vedanta school of Hindu philosophy is an example of this; the philosophy of Baruch Spinoza has historically also been closely identified with this position, though there is some controversy over whether he is in fact better described as a panentheist.

2.Panentheism: Like Pantheism, the belief that the physical universe is joined to a god or gods. However, it also believes that the divine pervades and interpenetrates every part of the universe and also extends beyond time and space. Examples include most forms of Vaishnavism and the philosophies of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel and Alfred North Whitehead.

These are belief systems.

This is not what you asked and that I wanted clarity from you.

So from the little you know, who or what is yaweh?

I am leaning towards 1, with a little mixture of 2...
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by sonmvayina(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
The christin concept divides god into 4 parts,
1. God the Father
2. God the son
3. God the holy spirit
4. God the devil

The first 3 represents the good god while the 4th represents the evil god. How they even imagine such idea is way beyond me.

God is the universe itself. A single Unit. It is existence itself. Everything that is contained in it is part of God and God is part of it.

In such a case, it is a singularity rather than a dualism.
Night and day is contained within it
Good and evil is contained within it.

Just like Isaiah stated thousands of years ago

I form the light and create darkness
I make peace and Crete evil. I the lord do all these things.isaoah 46:7
The devil even if he exist is very much part of God. He us not a dual opposite neither is he independent of God. He only does those things within the power god or the universe has given it....no more no less.
The ancient babylonian even understood this. They represented the universe as the God and creator. This is Marduk. With the universe as his garments and Tiamat as the dragon he slayed..

2 Likes

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
LordReed:

Ok.
Alright thanks! smiley
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
sonmvayina:

These are belief systems.

This is not what you asked and that I wanted clarity from you.

So from the little you know, who or what is yaweh?

I am leaning towards 1, with a little mixture of 2...

That is my understanding of how people define the gods they believe in. If it is not what you think then define god yourself.

Yahweh is the Hebrew god.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
elated177:

What do you intend doing with knowledge?

Understand it.

1 Like

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by reigncalif1: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lmaoo are you for real cause I failed to find any logic in this write up

Have you seen the intelligence designer your self?

And life is even not that good to come from an intelligent designer self lol

Dtruthspeaker:

We know that you have never Seen The Intelligent Designer and that you are not capable of knowing what happens in The Intelligent Designers World, so, saying "The intelligent designer has no designer" is Untruthful, for you, do not live "Where He is", you have never being there, neither do you know exactly where He is not are you capable of going there to come back and give us Truth Full testimony of Him and His World.

Therefore, your statement is INVALID AND TRUTHFUL.

The only Valid Information we have as Christians is Simply because "HE SAID, THERE IS NONE LIKE ME; THERE IS NO OTHER god BESIDES ME"!

AND THAT IS SUFFICIENT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Dtruthspeaker: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
reigncalif1:
Lmaoo are you for real cause I failed to find any logic in this write up.

The Truth, which is greater than logic is there, and you have seen it. If you are in Truth a God Lover, for then, it means you know that TRUTH RULES.

reigncalif1:

Have you seen the intelligence designer your self?

This is the Invalid Argument and Fall called Tu Quoque.

And no where did I claim that "I have seen the Intelligent Designer".

But, you on the other hand made the error of trying to act as one who has Seen Him and Has been to His "Village or State" or even spoke to His Neighbours, such that you now possess the Truth Full information and evidence you gave.

Meanwhile, you have never left earth. So therefore, your testimony is invalid, because, it is impossible for you to have acquired this Truth.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by reigncalif1: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Then this argument is void cause I never said av seen him neither do I claim he exist
I was just contemplating on a theory which I never know whether it's already exist
I called it Created evolution which I made claim that both evolution, big bang and creation are bird of Same feather .
Then I said that creation said of an intelligent designer... I didn't even support in the first place ..
You are the one who try to prove an intelligent designer exist which I ask you if the intelligence designer have a designer and then this

So the BURDEN is on you to prove not me .

Dtruthspeaker:

The Truth, which is greater than logic is there, and you have seen it. If you are in Truth a God Lover, for then, it means you know that TRUTH RULES.

This is the Invalid Argument and Fall called Tu Quoque.

And no where did I claim that "I have seen the Intelligent Designer".

But, you on the other hand made the error of trying to act as one who has Seen Him and Has been to His "Village or State" or even spoke to His Neighbours, such that you now possess the Truth Full information and evidence you gave.

Meanwhile, you have never left earth. So therefore, your testimony is invalid, because, it is impossible for you to have acquired this Truth.

1 Like

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Dtruthspeaker: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
HardMirror:
this is the reason it is said that religion is an inhedrence to human progress. Just look at what a supposedly educated person typed. Lol grin

See desperate madness.

One person out of the lot, made an error and yet you stretch it to the whole of religion?.and you think you are not mad?

Secondly, you insulted him by saying " "look at what a supposedly educated person typed" AND YET, YOU WHO WENT TO SCHOOL, CAN NOT SPELL OR TYPE "hindrance".

Meen, UK should bomb Russia and let this world be destroyed pata-pata, Let God come back and see that the world is dead so that Judgement Will Start.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Dtruthspeaker: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
reigncalif1:
Then this argument is void cause I never said av seen him....

I did not accuse you of seeing Him.

I accused you of giving an evidence which by Truth, is Impossible for you to obtain.

And as you now confess that it is "a theory" ("I was just contemplating on a theory" ).

Then, it is even more invalid because, calculations, speculations (theories) are not proofs and Evidence.

When you reach the end of your calculation and speculation AND IT IS SOLID ENOUGH, you can come back and argue validly.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by reigncalif1: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Oh see you trying to abuse logic
Impressive

So what of you what is your own theory?

Is there an intelligent designer?

Evolution or creation?

Dtruthspeaker:

I did not accuse you of seeing Him.

I accused you of giving an evidence which by Truth, is Impossible for you to obtain.

And as you now confess that it is "a theory" ("I was just contemplating on a theory" ).

Then, it is even more invalid because, calculations, speculations (theories) are not proofs and Evidence.

When you reach the end of your calculation and speculation AND IT IS SOLID ENOUGH, you can come back and argue validly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? / Daily Ramadan Dua: From DAY 1 To DAY 30 / 9 Powerful Ways To Break Your Limitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.