Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In (4423 Views)

This is the Will of GOD: "You should abstain from fornication" / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by MFGCooperative: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Yeah I a Nigerian with no astronautics training flew a spacecraft to planets no human being has stepped foot on. Bwahahahahaha! If that is how you want to interpret my statement then I can't help you, sorry. LMAO!

You don't get it. You're not an astronaut, and you've never been to space. What confidence made you use the collective pronoun 'we' in your statement?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2022
MFGCooperative:

You don't get it. You're not an astronaut, and you've never been to space. What confidence made you use the collective pronoun 'we' in your statement?

We refers to our collective humanity. Even though great achievements are made by individuals it is attributed to humanity when speaking in general terms.

4 Likes

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Whatever your confidence is based on is your source of faith because each time you step out to do those things, there's no guarantee that your experiences would always be the same.

Exactly, if I believed then I would be assuming it was guaranteed it will always happen.

You didn't answer my question, do you think belief is a bad thing?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Image123(m): 9:16am On Nov 05, 2022
LordReed:

Exactly, which is why I do not believe that the outcomes will be favourable because I know the conditions may change.

Experience produces a concrete basis on which to direct future actions. The mechanic apprentice gaining experience is not working based on hope nor is he working by faith.

Depends, life is not an exact science. Your apprentice friend might be about giving up but just carrying on in hope and faith.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2022
Image123:

Depends, life is not an exact science. Your apprentice friend might be about giving up but just carrying on in hope and faith.

That is different. The experience he gains from the master is not hope and faith.

3 Likes

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Image123(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
LordReed:

That is different. The experience he gains from the master is not hope and faith.

It is hinged.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
Image123:

It is hinged.

What does that mean?

1 Like

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Image123(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
LordReed:

What does that mean?

It is connected. Without his hope and faith, the experience may not even come.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Image123:

It is connected. Without his hope and faith, the experience may not even come.

I guess you could say that.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by MFGCooperative: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
LordReed:

Exactly, if I believed then I would be assuming it was guaranteed it will always happen.

You didn't answer my question, do you think belief is a bad thing?

I am the one who should ask you this question because I'm the one who believes. You're the one who doesn't. To me, belief is a good thing. That's the only way we can interact with the unseen realm.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by MFGCooperative: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
LordReed:

We refers to our collective humanity. Even though great achievements are made by individuals it is attributed to humanity when speaking in general terms.

That means even though you've not been there yourself, you already see yourself there. You believe it's all real. Isn't it?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
MFGCooperative:

That means even though you've not been there yourself, you already see yourself there. You believe it's all real. Isn't it?

No. It means I acknowledge that the feat was accomplished by human beings and I acknowledge that it was a real event or occurrence not that I was personally there or I imagine myself there.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
MFGCooperative:

I am the one who should ask you this question because I'm the one who believes. You're the one who doesn't. To me, belief is a good thing.

Reread the first post of mine you responded to for that answer.

That's the only way we can interact with the unseen realm.

Then what has it to do with the things you are trying to shoehorn into belief?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by MFGCooperative: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
LordReed:

Reread the first post of mine you responded to for that answer.

Then what has it to do with the things you are trying to shoehorn into belief?

You said you can't believe anything you don't see in reality. So, I'm telling you that you're already living by believing.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by MFGCooperative: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
LordReed:

No. It means I acknowledge that the feat was accomplished by human beings and I acknowledge that it was a real event or occurrence not that I was personally there or I imagine myself there.

That's what I'm saying. We're saying the same thing. That acknowledgement is faith in a place to which you've never been.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
MFGCooperative:

That's what I'm saying. We're saying the same thing. That acknowledgement is faith in a place to which you've never been.

You've already said faith is for investigating unseen realms I dunno why you are bringing it in here again. The evidence that we went to another planet via spacecraft is not some unseen realms bullshit, it is physical and can be seen with your own eyes. You faith bullshit is unnecessary here.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
MFGCooperative:

You said you can't believe anything you don't see in reality. So, I'm telling you that you're already living by believing.

Please, I am done with that nonsense, believe whatever you want.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by MFGCooperative: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
LordReed:

You've already said faith is for investigating unseen realms I dunno why you are bringing it in here again. The evidence that we went to another planet via spacecraft is not some unseen realms bullshit, it is physical and can be seen with your own eyes. You faith bullshit is unnecessary here.

Man, have you seen all those planets you're claiming to have seen? How are you sure that those things you're claiming to have seen are really planets and not stars?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Man, have you seen all those planets you're claiming to have seen? How are you sure that those things you're claiming to have seen are really planets and not stars?

LoLz! What do you think planets look like from far away? Oga the evidence is available for you to see. Keep dribbling yourself and don't produce the evidence for your spirit realm, your tactic is clear enough.

1 Like

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by MFGCooperative: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! What do you think planets look like from far away? Oga the evidence is available for you to see. Keep dribbling yourself and don't produce the evidence for your spirit realm, your tactic is clear enough.

Is that all you have to say?

Who told you those things you see are planets? You've never been on any of them, yet you believe every single thing they said about them.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Is that all you have to say?

Who told you those things you see are planets? You've never been on any of them, yet you believe every single thing they said about them.

LoLz! Keep dribbling yourself and don't provide the evidence for spirit realm, you are masking your inability with all these garbled questions. I am not answering any more of your questions since you can't do the simple courtesy of answering mine.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by MFGCooperative: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Keep dribbling yourself and don't provide the evidence for spirit realm, you are masking your inability with all these garbled questions. I am not answering any more of your questions since you can't do the simple courtesy of answering mine.

The evidences are all around you. But spiritual blindness is as real as physical blindness.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
MFGCooperative:

The evidences are all around you. But spiritual blindness is as real as physical blindness.

Yeah sure. That's why you went on a rigmarole. LMFAO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming Soon !!! / Daily Ramadan Dua: From DAY 1 To DAY 30 / Talisman To Win Lottery, Gambling, Betting, Football Pools And Lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.