Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In (4500 Views)

This is the Will of GOD: "You should abstain from fornication" / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 4:36am On Mar 18, 2022
ayoncox:

Obviously, that of God will outweigh the so called drivers and sellers statistics, because we will be diving into full scale multi millennials weights of his mighty works.
But in the short term, I have seen him heal the sick, change Genotypes from SS to AS and AA, do miracles that atheistic and gnostic scientists could not comprehend.
HIV POSITIVE become NEGATIVES, healed various incurable diseases healed confirmed by medical personnels

This is funny. Your first post said you had no evidence

ayoncox:

I don't have any evidences to present to you just as there are no evidences that proves that other planets exist.
When we pass away from this earth we will all know whether God exists or not, but as for me I have chosen to believe he does and that Jesus is the only way to him, it is my choice of believe no need for explanation.

So what are we to accept, you have evidence or you don't have evidence?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by elated177: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
LordReed:

What have you learnt so far?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
elated177:

What have you learnt so far?

Why are you asking me?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by elated177: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
LordReed:

Why are you asking me?

Isn't that why you started the thread?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
elated177:

Isn't that why you started the thread?

So how is it any of your business?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by elated177: 12:54am On Mar 19, 2022
LordReed:

So how is it any of your business?

How is it not any of my business?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 1:22am On Mar 19, 2022
elated177:

How is it not any of my business?

That's left for you to answer.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2022
The fact that YOU ARE.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by elated177: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2022
LordReed:

That's left for you to answer.

Reed, it was just a simple question that didn't call for the shenanigans. Now, answer, what have you understood so far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2022
elated177:

Reed, it was just a simple that did call for the shenanigans. Now, answer, what have you understood so far?

LordReed:

Why are you asking me?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by elated177: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2022
LordReed:

Why did you open the thread? I want to have a conversation with you.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2022
elated177:

Why did you open the thread? I want to have a conversation with you.
elated177:

What do you intend doing with knowledge?
LordReed:

Understand it.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by ayoncox: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
LordReed:

In the context of science what are evidences?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
ayoncox:

In the context of science what are evidences?

I didn't ask about the context of science. I said state your best evidence, you said you had none to present but now you are presenting something as evidence. So again do you have evidence or do you not have evidence?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Backlaw406(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
HardMirror:
this is the reason it is said that religion is an inhedrence to human progress. Just look at what a supposedly educated person typed. Lol grin
Lol, it can be very funny hearing some educated ones are ignorant of evidence of other planets exist

1 Like

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by ayoncox: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
LordReed:

I didn't ask about the context of science. I said state your best evidence, you said you had none to present but now you are presenting something as evidence. So again do you have evidence or do you not have evidence?

May be my first interpretation was wrong, premise of first judgement is the availability of scientific facts which most non-believers in God look for so my statement
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
ayoncox:

May be my first interpretation was wrong, premise of first judgement is the availability of scientific facts which most non-believers in God look for so my statement

All I want is your best evidence, that is all.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 03, 2022
frank317:

do not mind them, they will never believe the multiple testimonies told in the church.

I told Lordreed and Workch that I drove from lagos to Maidugiri on an empty tank after my pastor prayed and blessed my car and they have the guts to doubt. My Cat was turned to a Dog after prayer from my pastor and that was how God saved me from wasting money to buy a new dog, Yet they doubt the all these obvious tested and trusted miracle work of God.. of course just a testimony in the church is a complete test.

grin grin grin grin
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by peggywebbs(f): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
@LordReed...what happened between 2012 to 2018?

I was reading on a topic on Nairaland and found old threads. Stubbled across the tongue speaking bible believing Lord Reed. What happened to him? What did he experience that took him away from the faith.

He made a promise, he said he would not back out any soon but in a space of 6 years he did. I want to call him back, I want to feel what he felt. I want to know what happened that forced such a change in such a short time. Maybe it's the empath in me but I want to because I can't understand.

LordReed:

Well since you believe that the Holy Spirit only helps you exude love that is all well and good. I have experienced more than that from the Holy Spirit and I doubt that will end anytime soon. If experiencing what was promised with the Holy Spirit (in the same bible no less) is wayo well so be it. My experience matches the scripture you and I believe, you may choose to attribute the works to a devil or whatever, I will hold on the promises of the Word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
peggywebbs:

I was reading on a topic on Nairaland and found old threads. Stubbled across the tongue speaking bible believing Lord Reed. What happened to him? What did he experience that took him away from the faith.

He made a promise, he said he would not back out any soon but in a space of 6 years he did. I want to call him back, I want to feel what he felt. I want to know what happened that forced such a change in such a short time. Maybe it's the empath in me but I want to because I can't understand.

Well, what can I say but I used to believe and now I don't anymore.

1 Like

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Gift96: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
LordReed:
I would like to cut to the chase, please no rigmarole, just present your BEST evidence for the god you believe in.

We can look at it from 2 perspectives
1. There is no evidence to prove the existence of a higher deity or ultimate reality. If God was real, humanity wouldn't exist in the first place.

It's the height of being mischievous and wicked to create your own replica without a definite order. Earth is a chaotic and violent place regardless of the beautiful scenery.

2. On the other hand, you can see humanity as just a game in which random coincidence happening and people exploiting the games glitches.
A game will most definitely have a creator while the elements in the program (humans surfing through birtha and death) are disposable.
I see life as a game... I see the universe as an application itself. Religion or spirituality is just a joke not fully understood.

The God every religion present bares no semblance with truth when you put them through critical thinking. That is why overzealous theist have to force their GOD down your throat to believe in their existence.

The Creator is an advance programmer on another level and humans are disposable regardless of what you think you know. There is no special human out there, but we all feel like we are special and different from other humans out there. Whoever designed this universe is a genius
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 12:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Gift96:

We can look at it from 2 perspectives
1. There is no evidence to prove the existence of a higher deity or ultimate reality. If God was real, humanity wouldn't exist in the first place.

It's the height of being mischievous and wicked to create your own replica without a definite order. Earth is a chaotic and violent place regardless of the beautiful scenery.

2. On the other hand, you can see humanity as just a game in which random coincidence happening and people exploiting the games glitches.
A game will most definitely have a creator while the elements in the program (humans surfing through birtha and death) are disposable.
I see life as a game... I see the universe as an application itself. Religion or spirituality is just a joke not fully understood.

The God every religion present bares no semblance with truth when you put them through critical thinking. That is why overzealous theist have to force their GOD down your throat to believe in their existence.

The Creator is an advance programmer on another level and humans are disposable regardless of what you think you know. There is no special human out there, but we all feel like we are special and different from other humans out there. Whoever designed this universe is a genius

And what is your best evidence for your proposition?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Cordenify(m): 1:27am On Jun 15, 2022
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Judybash93(m): 4:28am On Jun 15, 2022
ayoncox:

I don't have any evidences to present to you just as there are no evidences that proves that other planets exist.
When we pass away from this earth we will all know whether God exists or not, but as for me I have chosen to believe he does and that Jesus is the only way to him, it is my choice of believe no need for explanation.

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Diplomaticoke(m): 4:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Do you know with just 1k, you can learn graphic design on your smartphone?

The course will teach you the following for just 1k:

⏹️ How to Design Professional Flyers

⏹️ How to Design Business Logo

⏹️ How to create product designs

⏹️ How to design and format ebooks

⏹️ How to Design 3D Book Cover and Mock-ups

⏹️ How to Create 3D Logo Mock-ups

⏹️ How to Create whiteboard animations

⏹️ How to Design Stunning Social Media Graphics

⏹️ How to Design Business cards and posters

⏹️ 5 Unique Strategies to Monetize your Graphics Designing Skill

You can get it here for just 1k.
https:///graphicdesignclasss
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Image123(m): 5:01am On Jun 15, 2022
peggywebbs:

You don't really want to know/feel the road of backsliding, it gets very steep. In summary on his behalf, he yielded too many times to the flesh/mind as against the spirit and Spirit.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by TenQ: 6:14am On Jun 15, 2022
reigncalif1:
According to my little research about life including science and co , I came to conclusion of two theory
1 Life is too good to have been evoluted from nothing

2 life is not too perfect to have been created.
I don Know if there is a theory out there that support this but I can call it created evolution mean in a way it seems we are created to evolve something like that

because life itself looks so reduculos to be created in the first place for instant
Fate and survival of the fittest which exist among us is not a part of supposed creation because they lack purpose which is creation

Creation= purpose
Evolution=lack of purpose

Why is there fate ... Why did our creator choose survival of the fittest method does it means out creator is more ruthless and partial

How can we evolve from nothing
If ACTUALLY nothing can come outa nothing then evolution is useless
Design is based on the law of conservation of Energy.
There must be a primary replenishable energy source: Plants
There must be Cycles through the energies.
There must be consciousness chairmanned by Emotions

Otherwise

Chaos, Desolation and Emptiness rules.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Gift96: 6:18am On Jun 15, 2022
LordReed:

And what is your best evidence for your proposition?
My evidence? look at the world around you. There are over 7.8 billion humans on earth. Same blood and same physical structure. Humans are multi-produced and the same applies to other life-forms.
If humans were so special, their blood (existence fuel) would have been different.

What bafffles me is the self-consciousness which ofcourse extends to even cows, birds or lizards. This shows humans are not special although specifically tailored to function in some capacity other life forms can't perform. This means it's a game.

Also if there was a supreme deity as positioned by religion, birth and death would have been a different process. And if you have noticed, nothing leaves this realm. Everything disintegrate and is converted at the point of death so it's an ultimate GAME.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2022
Gift96:
My evidence? look at the world around you. There are over 7.8 billion humans on earth. Same blood and same physical structure. Humans are multi-produced and the same applies to other life-forms.
If humans were so special, their blood (existence fuel) would have been different.

What bafffles me is the self-consciousness which ofcourse extends to even cows, birds or lizards. This shows humans are not special although specifically tailored to function in some capacity other life forms can't perform. This means it's a game.

Also if there was a supreme deity as positioned by religion, birth and death would have been a different process. And if you have noticed, nothing leaves this realm. Everything disintegrate and is converted at the point of death so it's an ultimate GAME.

Ok so you are not advocating for the existence of a god?
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by LordReed(m): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2022
TenQ:

Otherwise

Chaos, Desolation and Emptiness rules.

Which is exactly what 99.9% of the universe is. The 7 other planets of our solar system cannot sustain life as we know it.
Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by Gift96: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2022
LordReed:

Ok so you are not advocating for the existence of a god?
There is no such thing as the God presented by religion

1 Like

Re: To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In by TenQ: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2022
LordReed:

Which is exactly what 99.9% of the universe is. The 7 other planets of our solar system cannot sustain life as we know it.
But here we have you
AND
An amazing "coincidence" of hundreds of interconnected cycles that made life on earth possible.

The universe isn't exactly chaotic in anyway except that they don't have the complexity available on earth. The laws of mathematics, physics and chemistry still holds on the planets, solar systems , stars and galaxies!

Just change one physics universal constants and predict if atoms can result!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour / Can The Devil Understand Us When We Speak In Tongues? / Three Conditions For Being A Spokesman For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.