Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 (3395 Views)

My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat / Nigerian Lesbian, Moji Solar-Wilson And Her Wife Pictured Together / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Coinwarrior: 12:47am On Nov 04, 2022
I have a wife that always put pin to her WhatsApp which is always making it impossible to check her WhatsApp messages.I want to find an ingenious way to spy what is going on in her chats.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Dididrumz(m): 12:50am On Nov 04, 2022
Coinwarrior:
I have a wife that always put pin to her WhatsApp which is always making it impossible to check her WhatsApp messages.I want to find an ingenious way to spy what is going on in her chats.

Do you have a laptop?

I can give You ideas on how to get it done.
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Coinwarrior: 1:12am On Nov 04, 2022
Dididrumz:

Do you have a laptop?

I have a laptop sir.pls guide me sir
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Coinwarrior: 1:13am On Nov 04, 2022
Dididrumz:

Do you have a laptop?

Also sir can’t I use my iPhone 12 promax because my wife is using an android phone while I am using an iPhone 12 promax
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Carcholce: 2:14am On Nov 04, 2022
Please I very much interested to know how you handled the situation when you successfully get into her WhatsApp and burst her cheating asxx.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Rilwizy: 3:17am On Nov 04, 2022
Just put your fingerprint there
She won't know
With your finger u can open anything

5 Likes

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Angrygoat: 3:17am On Nov 04, 2022
Divorce her,she no love u again I had one woman like that,infct she made me self-service a lot. Hairy pekus,big yansh,big breast,day n nite she dey snap 4me. Whatsapp. Na me run . Tho we never met,but i knw of we met I go show am shege for bed.married oh. So be like say na the sametin she dey do. Divorce her quick,or marry another wife shaply

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Dididrumz(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2022
Coinwarrior:
Also sir can’t I use my iPhone 12 promax because my wife is using an android phone while I am using an iPhone 12 promax

My process will only work if You can get access to the WhatsApp for at least one time, the. You can get access to it forever with Your laptop or Your iphone. But the laptop is more preferable.
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Coinwarrior: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2022
Dididrumz:

My process will only work if You can get access to the WhatsApp for at least one time, the. You can get access to it forever with Your laptop or Your iphone. But the laptop is more preferable.
I have access to her WhatsApp.so sir how do we go about it sir
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Authoreety: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2022
Simple, use her number to log into your whatsapp in the laptop... U have to be smart.. A code will appear on her phone, use that code to log into her whatsapp.... U know u have to do this in her absence....

Don't mention, what are comrades for?

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by frozen70(f): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2022
Coinwarrior:

You want to get BP

Na you go suffer am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Coinwarrior: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2022
frozen70:

You want to get BP

Na you go suffer am
me suffer bp.lailai.I just want to see things.I am not having her in my mind again

5 Likes

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Dididrumz(m): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Coinwarrior:
I have access to her WhatsApp.so sir how do we go about it sir

You know you can now use WhatsApp on multiple devices, even if the data on the main device is turned off.

So just install Whatsapp on your laptop, use the WhatsApp on her phone to scan the QR code on your laptop, she won't know another device is connected to her WhatsApp. This way, you will see all her chats on your laptop. Even if her data is turned off, you'll still see her messages.

If You don't know the process, I can give You step by step guide on how to do it, here.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Candidlady: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Coinwarrior:

Is that why you wanna post her number on that ashewo thread

What a shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by pansophist(m): 9:16am On Nov 04, 2022
A more effective way is to watch her behaviour towards you, and I can guarantee you that liars and manipulators will give you the rope, nail, and hammer you'll use to hang them.

She may lie, and to cover the previous lie, lie again, until she dig herself in a hole she can't get out from. Why spy on her WhatsApp? When you can be smarter. Just calm and observe, people always reveal everything you need to know about them.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2022
Authoreety:
Simple, use her number to log into your whatsapp in the laptop... U have to be smart.. A code will appear on her phone, use that code to log into her whatsapp.... U know u have to do this in her absence....

Don't mention, what are comrades for?

Won't her WhatsApp stop working on her phone that way ??
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2022
Coinwarrior:
me suffer bp.lailai.I just want to see things.I am not having her in my mind again

Hope you don't have kids with her yet ??

Hope you understand what I mean here ? These whores can't be trusted at all!
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2022
Dididrumz:

You know you can now use WhatsApp on multiple devices, even if the data on the main device is turned off.

So just install Whatsapp on your laptop, use the WhatsApp on her phone to scan the QR code on your laptop, she won't know another device is connected to her WhatsApp. This way, you will see all her chats on your laptop. Even if her data is turned off, you'll still see her messages.

If You don't know the process, I can give You step by step guide on how to do it, here.

I will love to learn this. I don't have a girlfriend tho. But it will definitely be needed in the future!
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Coinwarrior: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2022
Dididrumz:

can’t I use phone .I am using iPhone 12 promax .
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Dididrumz(m): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2022
Coinwarrior:

With the phone, You'll have to be going through the process of scanning the QR code every single time You want to see her chats because the WhatsApp page You'll open on your phone will most probably close the page.

But You can give it a try and see how it goes. I know it'll be more fun to use the phone.
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Candidlady: 9:40am On Nov 04, 2022
Coinwarrior:

Ah god and this one will call himself a man

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Coinwarrior: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2022
Dididrumz:

With the phone, You'll have to be going through the process of scanning the QR code every single time You want to see her chats because the WhatsApp page You'll open on your phone will most probably close the page.

But You can give it a try and see how it goes. I know it'll be more fun to use the phone.
what will i download to use phone sir
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Dididrumz(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Coinwarrior:
what will i download to use phone sir

Here's the step by step guide to try it out on your phone.

*Note, Use Chrome browser*

1. Open whatsapp.com on your browser

2. Then from the options menu of your browser, click on "desktop site"

4. After it re-loads as a desktop site, You'll see WhatsApp web on the top navigation bar of the page. Click on it ( WhatsApp web)

5. After the WhatsApp web page loads up, you'll see the QR code.

6. Scan the QR code with your wife's WhatsApp, and you'll see all her chats on your phone.

*How to scan the code from her phone*

1. Get access to her WhatsApp.
2. Click on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen, you'll see "Linked devices"
3. From "linked devices", you'll see LINK A DEVICE, click on it.

4. It might ask for a prompt to use mobile data, accept it.

5. The scanner comes up, like You when you want to scan the QR code on Xender.

6. Scan the QR code on your WhatsApp web page, and you're good to go.

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by eventainment(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2022
try get her pin by hook or crook,
add your finger print
Click on the 3dots at the top right of her WhatsApp
Click link a device
If you have pc go to web .whatsapp .com
And follow the instructions there
If you don't have pc use Chrome and put your Chrome tab in desktop mode and go to web . WhatsApp . Com follow the instructions and enjoy what you will end up seeing
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Coinwarrior: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2022
Dididrumz:

Here's the step by step guide to try it out on your phone.

*Note, Use Chrome browser*

1. Open whatsapp.com on your browser

2. Then from the options menu of your browser, click on "desktop site"

4. After it re-loads as a desktop site, You'll see WhatsApp web on the top navigation bar of the page. Click on it ( WhatsApp web)

5. After the WhatsApp web page loads up, you'll see the QR code.

6. Scan the QR code with your wife's WhatsApp, and you'll see all her chats on your phone.

*How to scan the code from her phone*

1. Get access to her WhatsApp.
2. Click on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen, you'll see "Linked devices"
3. From "linked devices", you'll see LINK A DEVICE, click on it.

4. It might ask for a prompt to use mobile data, accept it.

5. The scanner comes up, like You when you want to scan the QR code on Xender.

6. Scan the QR code on your WhatsApp web page, and you're good to go.
Thanks
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Dididrumz(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2022
Coinwarrior:
Thanks

You're welcome
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Authoreety: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Won't her WhatsApp stop working on her phone that way ??

Not at all
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2022
Authoreety:

Not at all
Is any app required on this also?
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Tzar91: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2022
Pls God no give me a wife that will turn me to a DSS agent but if by mistake e happen, give me the grace to divorce her in Jesus name Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by frozen70(f): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2022
Coinwarrior:

Things that will break your heart

Things that will make you to feel sad

Things that will put you to depression

Anyway you get time
Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by Coinwarrior: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2022
frozen70:

Things that will break your heart

Things that will make you to feel sad

Things that will put you to depression

Anyway you get time
is it not better to see everything once and cut off the love and move on to next better thing than having fake love and live in deceit

5 Likes

Re: Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 by frozen70(f): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
Coinwarrior:
is it not better to see everything once and cut off the love and move on to next better thing than having fake love and live in deceit
It depends on the foundation of your relationship

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband / Can Any One Help Me / Church And Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.