Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Sleeping With Your Sister. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Your Sister. (5412 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Imagine This Girl Is Your Sister PICTURES / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With Your Sister. by uncjay(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Hi guys, this is inspired by some rumors circulating lately. It's about the "ONE MILLION BOYZ" I'm sure many of you are familiar with this phrase and the hideous atrocities, molestation and violation of fundamental human right of citizens associated with their activities around Lagos. Actually, its the first time I'm hearing about them, and seriously? what the hell is the government doing about this.

Anyway, what caught me the most is one outrageous act they engaged in, and that is compelling siblings of opposite sex to engage in sexual intercourse in front of them. I was like.....wtf?. Whether or not this is true I don't know, but if true it is wickedness.

Now to the basis of this write up, provided that in a situation where such a thing happened, after the exercise, how should the siblings expected to see each other, certainly things can never be the same again with them. What measures can truly cure such, remember there's already emotional and psychological damage here. Should the two stay away from each other that they don't meet for a long time? or they just stay together and pretend nothing happened? Can it work that way?

I'm oblige to table this internal confrontation of mine before you distinguish nairalanders, as I couldn't find a conclusion of what's best to be done, to shed more light, giving your respective views on what should or shouldn't be done.

Okay, enough of me talking, over to you all, our dear therapies and psychologists, lets hear you out.

Cc; tosyne2much, lalasticlala. Rocktation, farano.
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by naijaboiy: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2016
Are they robbers?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by joshing(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2016
I bliv itz wrong to sleep with your sister now..girls plenty in our society & I'm wondering hw dt kind of mistake occured
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2016
hmmm well according to my say and experience in spiritual matters, the moment they both slept with each other, in the realm of the spirit, a vail was open for every demon to enter into their life, from demon of sadness and depression to demon of torment that they cant forget to demon of anger, what they need is a thorough deliverance to chase away those wicked evil spirits in the name of JESUS, then after they need the word of GOD as a food to be eaten daily and by so doing the love of GOD will flourish in their life and their past will be over and behind them, what will be left is only the love for JESUS and to live for the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2016
It depends on the psychological threshold of both individuals and the effect of the aftermath of such experience on them.

Definitely, such event could leave them with emotional scars that may linger for some time and even change their perception of themselves both as separate individuals and as brother and sister, but this doesn't happen in all instances, and like I earlier said, it ultimately depends on the individuals themselves and how psychologically and emotionally strong they are.

I think after such experience, both siblings should talk to a psychologist together and separately. The psychologist would ask them questions and help them deal with any developing feeling, be it an attraction, fear, trauma, reoccuring fantasies or emotional turmoil, that they might have as a result of what happened. Most times, this "feelings" don't happen instantly, they grow gradually and blossom months after the experience, so, it's advisable that their visit to the psychologist for reassessment becomes a continuous thing. For instance; twice a month over a course of a year.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by sunkieisland(m): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Naija criminals are getting sicker and more demented by the day.

A'ko ni pade agbako oooo (we won't encounter the unfortunate)

God will deliver this nation

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by uncjay(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2016
joshing:
I bliv itz wrong to sleep with your sister now..girls plenty in our society & I'm wondering hw dt kind of mistake occured

I'm talking about a situation where one is compelled to do it. Not willfully, and/or even if a mistake what should be the next step.
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by uncjay(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2016
saintloveren:
hmmm well according to my say and experience in spiritual matters, the moment they both slept with each other, in the realm of the spirit, a vail was open for every demon to enter into their life, from demon of sadness and depression to demon of torment that they cant forget to demon of anger, what they need is a thorough deliverance to chase away those wicked evil spirits in the name of JESUS, then after they need the word of GOD as a food to be eaten daily and by so doing the love of GOD will flourish in their life and their past will be over and behind them, what will be left is only the love for JESUS and to live for the future.

In other words, ur reservation is that spiritual deliverance is the only way out. What about the non-christians They too must pass the spiritual options?
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2016
joshing:

You clearly didn't read the thread

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by tse1v1(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2016
they are currently terrorizing shibiri local govt and yet the police has not been able to capture them, sometimes I wonder what is the function of police..............we have ajangbadi police station, ilogbo police station and yet they wont come when are they are terrorizing people at night................please am appealing to the state police command to send strong forces to shibiri because for the past three days people don't sleep anymore at night
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2016
uncjay:

In other words, ur reservation is that spiritual deliverance is the only way out. What about the non-christians They too must pass the spiritual options?
YES YES YES AND A BIG YES, forget about phychologist it does not last long, u cannot drive away wicked spirits with mere words of encouragement. "JESUS IS THE ONLY way and the bible is the only permanent phychologist.
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by uncjay(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2016
Decker:
It depends on the psychological threshold of both individuals and the effect of the aftermath of such experience on them.

Definitely, such event could leave them with emotional scars that may linger for some time and even change their perception of themselves both as separate individuals and as brother and sister, but this doesn't happen in all instances, and like I earlier said, it ultimately depends on the individuals themselves and how psychologically and emotionally strong they are.

I think after such experience, both siblings should talk to a psychologist together and separately. The psychologist would ask them questions and help them deal with any developing feeling, be it an attraction, fear, trauma, reoccuring fantasies or emotional turmoil, that they might have as a result of what happened. Most times, this "feelings" don't happen instantly, they grow gradually and blossom months after the experience, so, it's advisable that their visit to the psychologist for reassessment becomes a continuous thing. For instance; twice a month over a course of a year.

Though, I come to understand that emotions are subjective in human morality. I like your point here about seeing a psychologist. But are you also saying there the possibility of both individuals having feelings for each other over time, after the experience??
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by uncjay(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2016
rotation, farano.......pls sirs do the needful nau, get this thing to the larger audience. Thanks
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by Bigcake: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2016
joshing:
You wont die if you read the write up:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by uncjay(m): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2016
saintloveren:
YES YES YES AND A BIG YES, forget about phychologist it does not last long, u cannot drive away wicked spirits with mere words of encouragement. "JESUS IS THE ONLY way and the bible is the only permanent phychologist.

Ok sir.....thankx
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2016
uncjay:

Though, I come to understand that emotions are subjective in human morality. I like your point here about seeing a psychologist. But are you also saying there the possibility of both individuals having feelings for each other over time, after the experience??

Yes there is such possibility, especially if the female sibling is being deflowered by the male. But this attraction will be more of sexual than physical or emotional.

The minds of women associate a deep attachment to traumatic experiences, especially one of a sexual kind, and such experience could alter their sexual orientation in a lot of ways, and the perpetrator of the traumatic encounter or one who she shares such traumatic experience with, becomes a prime factor in the psychological equation and he/she becomes subconsciously aligned into the whole sexual alteration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by vickvan(m): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2016
What the Op wrote is 100%. Its becoming alarming these days.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by uncjay(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2016
Decker:

Yes there is such possibility, especially if the female sibling is being deflowered by the male. But this attraction will be more of sexual than physical or emotional.

The minds of women associate a deep attachment to traumatic experiences, especially one of a sexual kind, and such experience could alter their sexual orientation in a lot of ways, and the perpetrator of the traumatic encounter or who she shares such traumatic experience with, becomes a prime factor in the whole equation and becomes subconsciously aligned into the whole sexual alteration.

Wow! In that case the females need psychologist asap..... Thanks bro.
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by uncjay(m): 10:07am On Jan 27, 2016
vickvan:
What the Op wrote is 100%. Its becoming alarming these days. I couldn't even sleep last night because of one million boys. They do carry out their dubious act at night along Shibiri, Ajangbadi in Ojo LGA in Lagos. Please oo.. we need strong security agencies. May God help us.
Abo oooo help us canverse to any govt officials and parastatize ooooo..... We need help.
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by uncjay(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2016
lalasticlala!!! Do the needful.
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by cruzita(f): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2016
when u sleep with your brother or sister ,things will never remain the same again.u can't look into each others eyes neither can u stay together like siblings again,u feel depressed and guilty.U start looking for where to go to avoid him or her in fact everything will definitely change

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by uncjay(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
when u sleep with your brother or sister ,things will never remain the same again.u can't look into each others eyes neither can u stay together like siblings again,u feel depressed and guilty.U start looking for where to go to avoid him or her in fact everything will definitely change

So what's your opinion on how to salvage such resultant effect
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by cruzita(f): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
uncjay:

So what's your opinion on how to salvage such resultant effect
AVOID DOING IT
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by uncjay(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
AVOID DOING IT
Did you read the write up??

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by IamLEGEND1: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
I no get sister,so I no go understand.
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by EOOJ(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
saintloveren:
see the way ur talking as if its one easy thing to do. Haba
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by EOOJ(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
uncjay:

yes o. Very big posibility. And if dat hapens, they might start sleeping with each oda at home secretly
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by EOOJ(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I no get sister,so I no go understand.
ok, what if it was ur bro/mum u were asked to slip with by d robbers?
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by peacengine(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
I don't av a sister, but if I did how will my dck rise for her I dey craze? I no fit bleep am o, e beta make dem kuku shoot me(God forbid)
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by EOOJ(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
peacengine:
I don't av a sister, but if I did how will my dck rise for her I dey craze?
hahaha, u neva jam. By d tym dey say they wud use knife to do her if u kant do ha na den ur eye go clear wela.

Dis robbers are so sick
Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by glossy6(f): 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
I wonder why this is not making fp. so that government will step up security in these communities. I couldn't sleep well last night because we noticed strange faces moving around in Ketu- Ijanikin. Not after hearing of their activities in Morogbo, Ilogbo and environs.

oga Seun, lalatisclala obinoscopy do the needful

Another form of 3 Mopol in our communities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Your Sister. by uncjay(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
glossy6:
I wonder why this is not making fp. so that government will step up security in these communities. I couldn't sleep well last night because we noticed strange faces moving around in Ketu- Ijanikin. Not after hearing of their activities in Morogbo, Ilogbo and environs.

oga Seun, lalatisclala obinoscopy do the needful

Another form of 3 Mopol in our communities

Thank you very much ooooo, I've called, shouted, begging and hoping they will push it forward oooo.

Larger audience, should share their view and government should be alerted for goodness sake. I've not had first hand experience of the touts activities but two days ago all the male in my street were all awake through the night keeping watch, when I asked I was told one million boyz are coming. Who or what the hell is one million boyz? So my were alerted to fight them back in case they show up.

That's terrorizzing the peace of people. So the mods should please send it to fp,.....lalasticlala.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! See What A Soldier Did To This Five Girls His Reason Will Shock You (18+ / Watch Amber Rose Twerking On Instagram (video) / Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.