Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria (82203 Views)

Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division / Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters / Plateau Killings: External, Internal Forces Against Nigeria - COAS, Buratai Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Obyino: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin grin grin
Akpangbo:
So far the messures will favour my biafra, no wahala.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Pelumar(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
shogsman:
Everytime I see modern slaves here on nairaland worshipping the USA,I always remember what one of my white friend tells me about most Nigerians THEY ARE SLAVES by default,you don't have to chain them to make them inferior.
To be fair there are still an extremely Small faction of people that are not slaves by default among the youths especially on real platforms like Twitter but nairaland houses the worst of the worst
Having lived in USA I can categorically confirm even Americans acknowledge Thier country's shortcomings and do not dare praise USA when it comes to international relations and mostly definitely do not worship them like you Nigerians do.even black Americans protest Thier government involvement in virtually everything they get into.
Trump called you people a shithole and he was 100% right about that.
The same USA has over 400biological weapon land in over 40 countries.
They are currently bombing Somalia here in Africa
The same USA with the highest case of racism in the world
They killed gadaffi and turned Libya a country that has once had one of the highest standard of living in the middle east to rubbles.
The same USA invaded and killed and estimated 2milliom people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria,serbia,Sudan.
The same USA destabilized Liberia their own former colony and it is now one of the poorest nation on earth now
The same USA Which controls Thier big techs that in turn controls your daily lives here and what you get to see and not see on social media
The same USA has started a war with over 90 countries and started wars that all of the world combined.
The same USA who supplied isreal with weapons to kill children in Palestine .
China has 20 times more investment in Africa than USA and has never invaded or kept any Africans as slaves, but foolish Nigerians will still stupidly say china is bad.
The only thing worth emulating in USA are some of the nice civilians living there,the rest is as filthy as it gets.
There is a reason why USA is the most hated country in the world.

This picture is What explains you people
mumu weytin u find go USA why not go to China.... Baba better live ur life this people no care about anybody. Even yourba hate igbo.. Igbo hate yoruba, hausa hate igbo and yoruba

Stop misleading people no love everywhere
The way some yourba will talk to mallam wey dey do shoe maker as if his not human being

I claim to be in USA?? Pack from USA and go China mumu man

If not for the UK and USA Nigeria will be worst close up we dey use brush na from USA MUMU MAN SAID CHINA IS DOING MORE GOOD IN AFRICA THAN USA

Baba if war happen all this China will not hesitate to clear Africa their racist worst. how many black do you see live in China compared to the USA/UK

All this Arab countries no want non sense if u steal they'll kill you instantly even if you're a Muslim or not.. Wo this world usa/UK is still the best place to live
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
bullsittt! let the vampire putin come out from his hide out and fight to his death.coward undecidedIN RULES OF WAR,YOU DONT ATTACK ANYBODY THAT DIDNOT ATTACK YOU OR PLAN TO ATTACK,IT IS BARBARIC.PUTIN ENDGAME TO USE THIS INVASION TO WIPE OUT ALL HIS OLD GENERALS AND REPLACE THEM WITH HIS CHOICE YOUNG GENERALS.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Youngzedd:

You simply don't know what's going on.

Russia oil is cheap and are more in demand than that of US, US produce lots of oil, but is it cheap?

If US decide to stick to only their oil, the price will be so much for consumers.

"PolitiFact consulted experts who said we could indeed replace Russian imports with American oil. But, they warned, it might take time and cost more." Read more >> https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2022/03/10/politifact-us-can-replace-banned-russian-imports-domestic-oil/9444772002/

Russia is the world's largest exporter of wheat. Make your finding...

Exclusive: U.S. utilities push White House not to sanction Russian uranium >> https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/exclusive-us-utilities-push-white-house-not-sanction-russian-uranium-2022-03-02/

Should we talk about fertiliser?

"But the fertiliser is produced from gas and a hell of a lot of that is coming out of Russia, so I struggle to believe the fertiliser market will return to normal next year." Read more >> https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/business/russia-ukraine-war-sends-fertiliser-prices-soaring-8748956

Putin is holding everyone by the b@lls, why US is busy sanctioning up and down. American and European businesses that left Russia �� are indirectly telling Russians to take over the business. Fortunately, Russians will get to buy cheap assets and go the Chinese way which will hurt the revenue of this companies.

Putin is a smart man, fortunately the overrated Buhari (Biden) in the white house is falling for his trap.

China, India and Russia are working on something huuuuuuge.

Besides China, Putin Has Another Potential De-dollarization Partner in Asia >> https://www.cfr.org/blog/besides-china-putin-has-another-potential-de-dollarization-partner-asia

You are the one don’t know what you talking about. See below, also see Putin meekly begging (in English!) for JUST ONE convention to be held in Russia. Now he has lost thousands.

Get this into your head:
US HAS EXCESS FOOD BY FAR! Can probably feed half the world! If you only know the extent they have to go to keep farming profitable by buying and destroying food!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfTaNgQXSGY

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Who is talking about UN? You’re arguments are not even following. I am telling you the reason the US and France invaded Libya you are telling me UN. Ghaddafi was president of the African Union at the time and many other countries including Nigeria had signed up to or indicated interest in the idea of the gold currency. It was only a matter of.....you know what I’m tired of arguing with you on informations that’s publicly available.

Read if you want to learn otherwise chose to believe whatever you want. This is a pointless back and forth argument that will have no end.

https://millenium-state.com/blog/2019/05/03/the-dinar-gold-the-real-reason-for-gaddafis-murder/

The fact you believe the US actually has good intentions not economic intentions for the wars they engage in is beyond hilarious to me I swear. You must be one of the last few people on earth who believe this. Do you know how expensive wars are? You think they would waste all those billions (even trillions) if it wasn’t serving their economic interests somehow? Lol. Do you bro.

Notice how you couldn’t answer my question.
Once again you don’t know what you are talking about. UN in effect SANCTIONED invasion of Lybia by authorizing a no-fly zone, and it was invaded by a coalition of countries. See below. A far cry from Ukraine. What does UN and all these countries have to gain if the fight was about dollar??
It is not that easy to replace dollar, that’s the answer to my question. Same way it is not easy to replace Facebook or Twitter - though it seems simple: just get some countries together and form your own Twitter!

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Emyogalanya: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Russia is a dying country and will soon become inconsequential...by the time American and the west finish dealing with them they will know say power pass power. They will soon hang Putin’s head on a spike. American is using this opportunity to tell China and North Korea who is the Boss.
see this European pawn. You don go hide behind America and the west that you so quickly insult. Ally of convenience. When will America and the west do their worst? When? When will they show power. Stop hiding behind them and face Russians let's see
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Ogbuide17(m): 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
syntekelite:

Am sure he means acquire nuclear weapons for bandits use.. common anti radar missiles army barracks no get..common border patrol with automated drone surveillance dem no get..its nuclear they wan come get...
grin

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by MrSly(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
shogsman:
Everytime I see modern slaves here on nairaland worshipping the USA,I always remember what one of my white friend tells me about most Nigerians THEY ARE SLAVES by default,you don't have to chain them to make them inferior.
To be fair there are still an extremely Small faction of people that are not slaves by default among the youths especially on real platforms like Twitter but nairaland houses the worst of the worst
Having lived in USA I can categorically confirm even Americans acknowledge Thier country's shortcomings and do not dare praise USA when it comes to international relations and mostly definitely do not worship them like you Nigerians do.even black Americans protest Thier government involvement in virtually everything they get into.
They killed gadaffi and turned Libya a country that has once had one of the highest standard of living in the middle east to rubbles.
The same USA invaded and killed and estimated 2milliom people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria,serbia,Sudan.
The same USA destabilized Liberia their own former colony and it is now one of the poorest nation on earth now
The same USA Which controls Thier big techs that in turn controls your daily lives here and what you get to see and not see on social media
The same USA has started a war with over 90 countries and started wars that all of the world combined.
China has 20 times more investment in Africa than USA and has never invaded or kept any Africans as slaves, but foolish Nigerians will still stupidly say china is bad.
The only thing worth emulating in USA are some of the nice civilians living there,the rest is as filthy as it gets.

From your write up here you are the real slave without a mind of your own. Banking on sentiments won't solve any issue. Russia should stop infringing on other people's right. America is the boss here. If Russia thinks well for the rest of the world they should stop America when they go extreme. Even Russia invasion of Ukraine is bully born out of share selfishness.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by LogicBomb8: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
shogsman:

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Notice how you couldn’t answer my question.
Once again you don’t know what you are talking about. UN in effect SANCTIONED invasion of Lybia by authorizing a no-fly zone, and it was invaded by a coalition of countries. See below. A far cry from Ukraine. What does UN and all these countries have to gain if the fight was about dollar??
It is not that easy to replace dollar, that’s the answer to my question. Same way it is not easy to replace Facebook or Twitter - though it seems simple: just get some countries together and form your own Twitter!

First of all stop quoting Wikipedia articles for me. Did whatever school you went to not teach you it is not a credible source of information. And you have the nerve to say I don’t know what I’m talking about you that has been making elementary arguments since morning to the extent I’m beginning to think I’m arguing with a secondary school kid.

It is obvious your just an American ass kisser who has no ideas the evils that country has and continues to perpetuate in the world. You are probably one of those who would say blacks deserved it when confronted with America’s enslavement of your forefathers, I have already understood your psychology. And little do you know that enslavement of Africa still continues today in economic terms. Or as they call it neo-colonialism.

Well to answer your ridiculous question, UN sanctioned invasion of Libya? That is your case Loooool. Brov you make me laugh. What country basically owns the UN? What country founded, funds and has the most influence over the UN? Baba I don’t give a crap what the UN said or did not say because that’s basically another branch of the US government. Tell me the last time any proposition by the US was turned down by the UN. Even the so called no fly zone in Libya was violated because a no fly zone basically means you target any aircraft in the air but they started targeting ground assets as well. They shot Ghaddafi’s convoy which to the best of my knowledge was not flying which shows you that the intention all along was to kill this man not whatever nonsense you are claiming. Did the UN also authorize the killing of Ghaddafi ?? Did they authorize regime change, and the 10 years of civil war, suffering and terrorism that resulted from Ghaddafis death? You are a naive child I swear. Telling me about UN like that is a serious organization too. GTFOH mahn.

You have so much faith in America and whatever narrative they put out. I have already told you that the dollar is a fiat currency backed my no actual commodity. It is essentially just a US government sanctioned IOU and nothing more that’s why they keep printing and inflations keeps skyrocketing in their country. It’s a matter of time before everything comes crashing down because no currency based on nothing but the county’s “good name” can last forever. I already told you Africa was making moves to dump the dollar till they killed Ghaddafi. You can deny it all you want but this is a fact and the records are out there if you care to find it. Russia and China are already making moves to introduce their own gold backed currency you are here shouting dollar will never be replaced like the Americans ass kisser you are. I already told you this argument will never end because you are obviously too hooked on the establishment narrative so it’s pointless going back and forth with you.

Talk about Facebook will never be replaced. Are you living under a rock? Check the market share of Tik Tok and Snapchat that just started yesterday and tell me it’s not a matter of time before they dislodge fb and Twitter. Every empire has its time and they all eventually fall to give way to a new world order. It is happening before our eyes now but you are too blind to see. The British also thought their empire will never end until it did. So did the Dutch, Roman, Greek and Egyptian empires. Go learn some history kid.

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

First of all stop quoting Wikipedia articles for me. Did whatever school you went to not teach you it is not a credible source of information. And you have the nerve to say I don’t know what I’m talking about you that has been making elementary arguments since morning to the extent I’m beginning to think I’m arguing with a secondary school kid.

It is obvious your just an American ass kisser who has no ideas the evils that country has and continues to perpetuate in the world. You are probably one of those who would say blacks deserved it when confronted with America’s enslavement of your forefathers, I have already understood your psychology. And little do you know that enslavement of Africa still continues today in economic terms. Or as they call it neo-colonialism.

Well to answer your ridiculous question, UN sanctioned invasion of Libya? That is your case Loooool. Brov you make me laugh. What country basically owns the UN? What country founded, funds and has the most influence over the UN? Baba I don’t give a crap what the UN said or did not say because that’s basically another branch of the US government. Tell me the last time any proposition by the US was turned down by the UN. Even the so called no fly zone in Libya was violated because a no fly zone basically means you target any aircraft in the air but they started targeting ground assets as well. They shot Ghaddafi’s convoy which to the best of my knowledge was not flying which shows you that the intention all along was to kill this man not whatever nonsense you are claiming. Did the UN also authorize the killing of Ghaddafi ?? Did they authorize regime change, and the 10 years of civil war, suffering and terrorism that resulted from Ghaddafis death? You are a naive child I swear. Telling me about UN like that is a serious organization too. GTFOH mahn.

You have so much faith in America and whatever narrative they put out. I have already told you that the dollar is a fiat currency backed my no actual commodity. It is essentially just a US government sanctioned IOU and nothing more that’s why they keep printing and inflations keeps skyrocketing in their country. It’s a matter of time before everything comes crashing down because no currency based on nothing but the county’s “good name” can last forever. I already told you Africa was making moves to dump the dollar till they killed Ghaddafi. You can deny it all you want but this is a fact and the records are out there if you care to find it. Russia and China are already making moves to introduce their own gold backed currency you are here shouting dollar will never be replaced like the Americans ass kisser you are. I already told you this argument will never end because you are obviously too hooked on the establishment narrative so it’s pointless going back and forth with you.

Talk about Facebook will never be replaced. Are you living under a rock? Check the market share of Tik Tok and Snapchat that just started yesterday and tell me it’s not a matter of time before they dislodge fb and Twitter. Every empire has its time and they all eventually fall to give way to a new world order. It is happening before our eyes now but you are too blind to see. The British also thought their empire will never end until it did. So did the Dutch, Roman, Greek and Egyptian empires. Go learn some history kid.

You are too emotional about this topic to objectively argue it, and the personal insults!
You are too wrapped up in slavery and such.

You were asked a simple question: why hasn’t China and Russia haven’t done it all these decades if it were that easy. Their economy is 1000 times bigger that Ecowas.

Ghadafi was removed by a COALITION of countries. You were asked simply what other nations have to gain if the fight were about Dollar.

You don’t know that a no-fly zone amounts to a declaration of war. Why do you think it’s not possible to declare it over Ukraine??

Til tok is not like Facebook, can’t replace it.
All the popular apps are not like each other. Can’t replace each other. Stop arguing gibberish
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Azpitizglobal: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
shogsman:

to you, in libia, somalia, pakistan , syria and other places, russia isn't indirectly or directly involved? ask khalifa hafter who supplied him with weapons to prolong the war . Both russia and US are evil.
about china, ask zambia or uganda. dont be a blind dog please
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by xelly: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is what a Prof spewed and I wasted my data to read it?

I hereby deprof you.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
FreeIgboho:

You are too emotional about this topic to objectively argue it, and the personal insults!

You were asked a simple question: why hasn’t China and Russia haven’t done it all these decades if it were that easy. Their economy is 1000 times bigger that Ecowas.

Ghadafi was removed by a COALITION of countries. You were asked simply what other nations have to gain if the fight were about Dollar.

You don’t know that a no-fly zone amounts to a declaration of war. Why do you think it’s not possible to declare it over Ukraine??

All the popular apps are not like each other. Can’t replace each other. Stop arguing gibberish

Hahahahaha. Trying to play the emotional card now. I am here laughing at your naïveté you are talking emotional. When someone hits you with facts you start trying to play emotional games. Everything I say to you is backed by facts that you can find yourself but you are obviously too hooked on the US establishment/CNN narrative to do your own research like you think these people don’t lie or have their own agendas. Bloody joker.

Ghaddafi was removed by a coalition of nations all with their own VESTED interests in seeing him gone. Did you even watch the initial video I first sent to you? Yes it was about the dollar from America’s pint of view, and America is by FAR the most influential country in the UN, but it was not ALL about that. Are you too dumb to understand more than one thing can be true at once?? France also wanted him gone because of their interests in his oil fields and the fact that the African Gold dinar currency would have affected the French franc too, Britain are basically the little brothers of the US and gon whichever way they go, Qatar wanted him gone for other geopolitical reasons you are probably to dull to understand so I won’t waste time explaining. But it’s all in the video I sent you initially. I would dare you to show me a country outside America’s sphere of influence (if you even know what that means) that voted for the invasion of Libya in your silly UN Security or human rights Council lol. Human rights council that has the likes of Saudi Arabia and Iran as members and this is the institution you expect me to take seriously lol.

Regarding why Russia and China haven't done it all this while is simple; the time wasn’t right yet. China is still an emerging superpower and all the success they have achieved has been alarmingly fast but has all been in the last 30 years or so. They went from a 3rd world country to a superpower threatening to dislodge America in less than 30 years bro!! Now they are just beginning to make moves to form their own international allegiance ( consisting of russia, India, Brazil, Iran etc) that will challenge the west and shift the balance of power. And part of this plan is their own trading currency to displace the dollar. This is happening before our eyes but you can’t see it because you at busy looking at CNN

You can ask the most experienced foreign policy experts in America. They always said the biggest mistake America can make is forcing Russia and China into a coalition (they used to be historical enemies because of borders and other geopolitical factors) but that is finally happening because of years of dumb US foreign policy and demonization of Russia after the Cold War instead of trying to make peace with them. Baba I wish we can have this argument in a few years time so I can laugh hard at you when all this happens just like I’m saying. Your Almighty America that your worship every morning is a declining empire and everyone knows it. You can chose to deny it like the British who always said “the sun will never set on our empire” when people gave them similar warnings.

Lastly what do you mean Tik Tok is not like FB? Lmao. It’s a photo and video sharing social network with messaging and chat capabilities. What’s the major difference please? Lmao. You see you are the one taking nonsense? Did you expect them to copy Facebooks exact format before you know they are a direct competitor? Facebook themselves know they are losing. Pls read this article from Forbes (not Wikipedia) before talking rubbish

https://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2022/02/04/facebook-meta-growth-zuckerberg-reels-tiktok-videos-creators-pay/?sh=7180fc3e4008

Everything I have been telling you is verifiable facts bro. You can chose to lie to yourself because of your silly fealty to America and their interests (which ironically are in direct opposition to your own interests as an African) but that’s your problem. I don’t see you as a serious person at all.

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 14, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Also a no fly zone is not a declaration of war you dummy. It can lead to a war obviously because if you shoot down another counties plane they will retaliate but a no fly zone by its very definition does not allow for targeting ground assets otherwise the name makes no sense. In any case who gave the UN the right to declare war? Was the whole objective when the silly organization was formed not to find a “diplomatic solution to international conflicts and preventing war”? You see how you confusing yourself?

America won’t dare declare a no fly zone over Ukraine because Russia is a nuclear powers. Typical American cowards. They only show their power with poor Arab counties with no nuclear weapons. Let them shoot Putin’s planes down like they did to Ghaddafi na. Abi is it not the same “freedom” they are fighting for in Ukraine? Looool
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 2:06am On Mar 14, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Hahahahaha. Trying to play the emotional card now. I am here laughing at your naïveté you are talking emotional. When someone hits you with facts you start trying to play emotional games. Everything I say to you is backed by facts that you can find yourself but you are obviously too hooked on the US establishment/CNN narrative to do your own research like you think these people don’t lie or have their own agendas. Bloody joker.

Ghaddafi was removed by a coalition of nations all with their own VESTED interests in seeing him gone. Did you even watch the initial video I first sent to you? Yes it was about the dollar from America’s pint of view, and America is by FAR the most influential country in the UN, but it was not ALL about that. Are you too dumb to understand more than one thing can be true at once?? France also wanted him gone because of their interests in his oil fields and the fact that the African Gold dinar currency would have affected the French franc too, Britain are basically the little brothers of the US and gon whichever way they go, Qatar wanted him gone for other geopolitical reasons you are probably to dull to understand so I won’t waste time explaining. But it’s all in the video I sent you initially. I would dare you to show me a country outside America’s sphere of influence (if you even know what that means) that voted for the invasion of Libya in your silly UN Security or human rights Council lol. Human rights council that has the likes of Saudi Arabia and Iran as members and this is the institution you expect me to take seriously lol.

Regarding why Russia and China haven't done it all this while is simple; the time wasn’t right yet. China is still an emerging superpower and all the success they have achieved has been alarmingly fast but has all been in the last 30 years or so. They went from a 3rd world country to a superpower threatening to dislodge America in less than 30 years bro!! Now they are just beginning to make moves to form their own international allegiance ( consisting of russia, India, Brazil, Iran etc) that will challenge the west and shift the balance of power. And part of this plan is their own trading currency to displace the dollar. This is happening before our eyes but you can’t see it because you at busy looking at CNN

You can ask the most experienced foreign policy experts in America. They always said the biggest mistake America can make is forcing Russia and China into a coalition (they used to be historical enemies because of borders and other geopolitical factors) but that is finally happening because of years of dumb US foreign policy and demonization of Russia after the Cold War instead of trying to make peace with them. Baba I wish we can have this argument in a few years time so I can laugh hard at you when all this happens just like I’m saying. Your Almighty America that your worship every morning is a declining empire and everyone knows it. You can chose to deny it like the British who always said “the sun will never set on our empire” when people gave them similar warnings.

Lastly what do you mean Tik Tok is not like FB? Lmao. It’s a photo and video sharing social network with messaging and chat capabilities. What’s the major difference please? Lmao. You see you are the one taking nonsense? Did you expect them to copy Facebooks exact format before you know they are a direct competitor? Facebook themselves know they are losing. Pls read this article from Forbes (not Wikipedia) before talking rubbish

https://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2022/02/04/facebook-meta-growth-zuckerberg-reels-tiktok-videos-creators-pay/?sh=7180fc3e4008

Everything I have been telling you is verifiable facts bro. You can chose to lie to yourself because of your silly fealty to America and their interests (which ironically are in direct opposition to your own interests as an African) but that’s your problem. I don’t see you as a serious person at all.

China was not yet a superpower but Ghadafi was!

You have only half info on so many levels.
Do you even know Tik Tok is banned in China and has suspended operations in Russia??
Too many things you don’t know

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 2:12am On Mar 14, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Also a no fly zone is not a declaration of war you dummy. It can lead to a war obviously because if you shoot down another counties plane they will retaliate but a no fly zone by its very definition does not allow for targeting ground assets otherwise the name makes no sense. In any case who gave the UN the right to declare war? Was the whole objective when the silly organization was formed not to find a “diplomatic solution to international conflicts and preventing war”? You see how you confusing yourself?

America won’t dare declare a no fly zone over Ukraine because Russia is a nuclear powers. Typical American cowards. They only show their power with poor Arab counties with no nuclear weapons. Let them shoot Putin’s planes down like they did to Ghaddafi na. Abi is it not the same “freedom” they are fighting for in Ukraine? Looool

AMOUNTS TO a declaration of war. Can’t you read?

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by godofuck231: 5:55am On Mar 14, 2022
kodemann:
This professor was making sense until he said Nigeria should get nuclear weapons.

Hello sir, good afternoon, how is the family?
Can Nigeria manage hydroelectric and gas power properly first?
funny enough the uranium nigeria being used to power reactors all over the world is know yo be most potent and powerful than any other place in the world, wawu abi?
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by godofuck231: 5:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Sabadon:
Analogy......
Russia: Burna boy
USA:wizkid
UK: Davido
Nigeria: portable
grin grin grin

Wetin concern cockroach for fowl gathering
you don de drink too much Heineken, slow down , who come be speed darlington
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Okoroze(m): 6:31am On Mar 14, 2022
I did this man became a professor,Russian the must sanctions nation on earth
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2022
FreeIgboho:

You are the one don’t know what you talking about. See below, also see Putin meekly begging (in English!) for JUST ONE convention to be held in Russia. Now he has lost thousands.

Get this into your head:
US HAS EXCESS FOOD BY FAR! Can probably feed half the world! If you only know the extent they have to go to keep farming profitable by buying and destroying food!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfTaNgQXSGY

US got excess food to feed half of the world for how long? A day or two you meant grin

Putin didn't lost thousands, stop watching the comedy from Zelensky and US media.

Putin got it all covered and the last thing he will do is to beg any mere mortal.

Lets see how it will go down in the next one month.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Youngzedd:

US got excess food to feed half of the world for how long? A day or two you meant grin

Putin didn't lost thousands, stop watching the comedy from Zelensky and US media.

Putin got it all covered and the last thing he will do is to beg any mere mortal.

Lets see how it will go down in the next one month.

I can assure you, if US were to be like Nigeria or Russia and just maximize oil and food production to the maximum they are capable, there will be a glut of oil and food!

As for Putin, you don’t know half of it. All Western companies have closed there businesses in Russia - even Tik Tok has pulled out of Russia!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.