Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria (82200 Views)

Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division / Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters / Plateau Killings: External, Internal Forces Against Nigeria - COAS, Buratai Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Pharaohny: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Blackfire:
Hey Mr putin don't try Nigeria o, we can destroy those mumu tanks of yours ...we can invade Ukraine and deal with you and invade Russia..

Ask about what we did during ww4 ...don't mess with naija

You well
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Ogbuide17(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
2nd March Nigeria warn Russia… plan to release her nuclear weapon soon grin grin grin swear

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Engrisaac(m): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Ojiofor: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2022
This man must be high on a very strong ogogoro,how can he ask Nigeria to acquire nuclear weapon?
Naija wey no fit produce ordinary toothpick?
It is alright.

1 Like

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by BENEAMATA: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2022
Sabadon:
Analogy......
Russia: Burna boy
USA:wizkid
UK: Davido
Nigeria: portable
grin grin grin

Wetin concern cockroach for fowl gathering
i don mark your face for this Nairaland .so na my fatherland you they compare as porta.... what ?! Not even terry g or shattawale ? !
Chai ! Umu green white green don suffer
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Ogbuide17(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2022
Sarcastic grin

Nothing is happening.

Nigeria govt have given; both russia ;and Ukraine 72hrs to resolve their issue's; or face the might of the mighty ;giant of Africa =Nigeria gallant military.

And they also warn; USA govt to stop; all the panic alert; or they face economical sanctions.

So; Nigerians in Ukraine dont panic ;yet
grin

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by donmik: 12:17am On Mar 13, 2022
slimfit1:
Lots of repetition in this write up, I was lost lots of times and I am not that good with comprehension, it makes no sense a lot of English but no meaning. Please, make it simple even the Queen the owner of English makes understanding her very simple.
Just what I wanted saying too.
Nigeria...
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 12:20am On Mar 13, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Russia is a dying country and will soon become inconsequential...by the time American and the west finish dealing with them they will know say power pass power. The will soon hang Putin’s head on a spike. American is this opportunity to tell China and North Korea who is the Boss.

US can't do without Russia for now.

There's high cost of gas, electricity and wheat in US and it's going to get worst.

You don't sanction your supplier when you don't have another supplier to supply same volume with same amount.

News: Nigeria should expect an outbreak of food scarcity in the next three months as adverse consequences of the Russian-Ukraine war begin to come home to roost, Aliko Dangote, chairman, and chief executive of Dangote Group has said.

https://businessday.ng/business-economy/article/nigeria-should-expect-food-scarcity-by-june-dangote/

This breeze go reach every country. Inflation rate dancing skelewu.

Massive protest across the world loading.

1 Like

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by mikeweezy(m): 12:21am On Mar 13, 2022
Russian should fight us we are not Ukraine buhari and all our politicians with lead from the front

1 Like

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Ogbuide17(m): 12:25am On Mar 13, 2022

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by babajero(m): 12:47am On Mar 13, 2022
shogsman:
Everytime I see modern slaves here on nairaland worshipping the USA,I always remember what one of my white friend tells me about most Nigerians THEY ARE SLAVES by default,you don't have to chain them to make them inferior.
To be fair there are still an extremely Small faction of people that are not slaves by default among the youths especially on real platforms like Twitter but nairaland houses the worst of the worst
Having lived in USA I can categorically confirm even Americans acknowledge Thier country's shortcomings and do not dare praise USA when it comes to international relations and mostly definitely do not worship them like you Nigerians do.even black Americans protest Thier government involvement in virtually everything they get into.
Trump called you people a shithole and he was 100% right about that.
The same USA has over 400biological weapon land in over 40 countries.
They are currently bombing Somalia here in Africa
The same USA with the highest case of racism in the world
They killed gadaffi and turned Libya a country that has once had one of the highest standard of living in the middle east to rubbles.
The same USA invaded and killed and estimated 2milliom people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria,serbia,Sudan.
The same USA destabilized Liberia their own former colony and it is now one of the poorest nation on earth now
The same USA Which controls Thier big techs that in turn controls your daily lives here and what you get to see and not see on social media
The same USA has started a war with over 90 countries and started wars that all of the world combined.
The same USA who supplied isreal with weapons to kill children in Palestine .
China has 20 times more investment in Africa than USA and has never invaded or kept any Africans as slaves, but foolish Nigerians will still stupidly say china is bad.
The only thing worth emulating in USA are some of the nice civilians living there,the rest is as filthy as it gets.
There is a reason why USA is the most hated country in the world.

This picture is What explains you people
And you are a slave to your Imam and your Quran and that is what is controlling your writing and your reasoning.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:52am On Mar 13, 2022
A Welcome development. cool

1 Like

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 13, 2022
Where can I get some popcorn?
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by stevups(m): 2:43am On Mar 13, 2022
I thought this man has represented Nigeria before. The whole world voted against Russia and you expected nigeria to be on the fence. You are a KOFESSOR sir!
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by stevups(m): 2:47am On Mar 13, 2022
shogsman:

Mumu Nigeria imports tens of millions of dollars worth of wheat from Russia yearly,why are you talking if you don't know anything about what the topic is all about, sanctions Russia with what you slag
Do we import it for free?
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by stevups(m): 2:50am On Mar 13, 2022
This issue will bring Russia to her knee. Russia will smell her anus
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by MexManuel(m): 3:02am On Mar 13, 2022
Prof. should charge Nigeria to start by producing fertilizers, become energy and fuel independent, growing wheat etc. Than using money (which is even borrowed) to buy nuclear weapons.

There may be no physical attacks in Nigeria, but the economic effects of this war would severely affect us.

And for a country running tribal politics like Nigeria, buying nuclear weapons is an invitation to pure anarchy.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by planetx: 3:10am On Mar 13, 2022
shogsman:
Everytime I see modern slaves here on nairaland worshipping the USA,I always remember what one of my white friend tells me about most Nigerians THEY ARE SLAVES by default,you don't have to chain them to make them inferior.
To be fair there are still an extremely Small faction of people that are not slaves by default among the youths especially on real platforms like Twitter but nairaland houses the worst of the worst
Having lived in USA I can categorically confirm even Americans acknowledge Thier country's shortcomings and do not dare praise USA when it comes to international relations and mostly definitely do not worship them like you Nigerians do.even black Americans protest Thier government involvement in virtually everything they get into.
They killed gadaffi and turned Libya a country that has once had one of the highest standard of living in the middle east to rubbles.
The same USA invaded and killed and estimated 2milliom people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria,serbia,Sudan.
The same USA destabilized Liberia their own former colony and it is now one of the poorest nation on earth now
The same USA Which controls Thier big techs that in turn controls your daily lives here and what you get to see and not see on social media
The same USA has started a war with over 90 countries and started wars that all of the world combined.
China has 20 times more investment in Africa than USA and has never invaded or kept any Africans as slaves, but foolish Nigerians will still stupidly say china is bad.
The only thing worth emulating in USA are some of the nice civilians living there,the rest is as filthy as it gets.

Is that a real person?
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Eagba(m): 3:45am On Mar 13, 2022
shogsman:

ok mandarinian slave we see you. Bye
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by therajah: 3:55am On Mar 13, 2022
A bad child will be useful one day... where are the boko haram.. get them ready!! grin grin
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 13, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Until a country copies Russia and invades YOU!

You mean like how Russia copied their own invasion from America? Lol. As if any country that wants to invade Nigeria needs a blueprint from Russia.

You live in one of the most defensively weak counties in the world my friend. We will be helpless if it happens to us so Let’s just maintain good relations with everyone and hope for the best lol.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 4:11am On Mar 13, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

You mean like how Russia copied their own invasion from America? Lol. As if any country that wants to invade Nigeria needs a blueprint from Russia.

You live in one of the most defensively weak counties in the world my friend. We will be helpless if it happens to us so Let’s just maintain good relations with everyone and hope for the best lol.

America has never invaded anyone simply because they refused to promise never to align with Russia.
The only reason no one will invade Nigeria is because other countries won’t mind their business!
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Ishilove: 4:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Alarmist article.

I never knew there were so many International relations 'experts' and armchair Generals on this forum.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by nedzuby: 4:17am On Mar 13, 2022
Ogbuide17:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/russia-ukraine-crisis-russia-may-take-sanctionary-measures-against-nigeria/

This guy should just shut up.

All he said are just speculation which Russia may not even be thinking about
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 4:22am On Mar 13, 2022
Youngzedd:

US can't do without Russia for now.

There's high cost of gas, electricity and wheat in US and it's going to get worst.

You don't sanction your supplier when you don't have another supplier to supply same volume with same amount.

News: Nigeria should expect an outbreak of food scarcity in the next three months as adverse consequences of the Russian-Ukraine war begin to come home to roost, Aliko Dangote, chairman, and chief executive of Dangote Group has said.

https://businessday.ng/business-economy/article/nigeria-should-expect-food-scarcity-by-june-dangote/

This breeze go reach every country. Inflation rate dancing skelewu.

Massive protest across the world loading.

Nonsense.
US can extremely do without Russia.
US has much more oil than Russia. See below. They can easily permanently be exporting oil - which they were doing under trump. They pay farmers not to produce food - they have excess!

You mentioned wheat. See below

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 13, 2022
FreeIgboho:

America has never invaded anyone simply because they refused to promise never to align with Russia.
The only reason no one will invade Nigeria is because other countries won’t mind their business!

Oh yeah America only invaded counties because they planned to dump the US dollar for their own united gold backed currency (Libya, Iraq etc.) and other economic interests so I guess that makes them better to you right? LMAO.

Every super power that goes to war or invades another country does it for their own economic or military interests not because of “promoting democracy” or “liberating the people” or whatever bullshit their propaganda lapdogs in the media tell you. Don’t get it twisted. What Russia is doing is exactly what America would do if they were faced with the same threats. in fact They nearly went to war with the Soviet Union in the 1962 because the Russians put their missiles in Cuba. Why should russia now be expected to sit back and look while America/NATO do the same in Ukraine?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 4:42am On Mar 13, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Oh yeah America only invaded counties because they planned to dump the US dollar for their own united gold backed currency (Libya, Iraq etc.) and other economic interests so I guess that makes them better to you right? LMAO.

Every super power that goes to war or invades another country does it for their own economic or military interests not because of “promoting democracy” or “liberating the people” or whatever bullshit their propaganda lapdogs in the media tell you. Don’t get it twisted. What Russia is doing is exactly what America would do if they were faced with the same threats. in fact They nearly went to war with the Soviet Union in the 1962 because the Russians put their missiles in Cuba. Why should russia now be expected to sit back and look while America/NATO do the same in Ukraine?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_

You people love twisting history.
There was Arab spring which led to toppling of many Arab dictators including Ghadafi, a proven sponsor of terrorism.
A coalition of 42 countries participated in removal of Sadam Hussein and his sons, a brutal dictator pretending to have WMD’s and a sponsor of terrorism.
About Cuba, Russia suddenly decided to park nuclear war heads pointed at US there!
If that happened in Ukraine the whole world would be supporting Russia right now.
Instead what happened is like US invading Mexico because they refuse to promise never to align with Russia - after lying to everyone they’d never invade Mexico!

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Goboss: 4:44am On Mar 13, 2022
Akpangbo:
So far the messures will favour my biafra, no wahala.
Akpangbo:
Akpangbo:

Hahaha grin
Akpangbo:
Akpangbo:
Akpangbo:

Hahaha cool
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 13, 2022
FreeIgboho:

You people love twisting history.
There was Arab spring which led to toppling was of many Arab dictators including Ghadafi, a proven sponsor of terrorism.
A coalition of 42 countries participated in removal of Sadam Hussein and his sons, a brutal dictator pretending to have WMD’s and a sponsor of terrorism.
About Cuba, Russia suddenly decided to park nuclear war heads pointed at US there!
If that happened in Ukraine the whole world would be supporting Russia right now.
Instead what happened is like US invading Mexico because they refuse to promise never to align with Russia - after lying to everyone they’d never invade Mexico!

I don’t need to argue pls. You are repeating the same mainstream media propaganda. The Arab spring had nothing to do with Libya, it was Egypt and Tunisia were people were protesting economic conditions at a time Libyans had one of the highest standards of living in Africa.

The west just used it as an opportunity to fund an anti-Ghadaffi rebel group to sow Chaos in the country as a precursor to moving in and taking him out which had been their goal for many years before that. US wanted him out because of his moves against the dollar and France because of the oil. Pls watch and educate yourself I can’t be arguing elementary stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_qpiujkqhU

You’re narration of the Iraq situation is even more hilarious. They moved in because his son was “pretending” to have WMD’s or what did you say? Lol. We will get to that later.

And you don’t know NATO moves their military assets, including missiles to every country that Joins the alliance?
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 4:58am On Mar 13, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I don’t need to argue pls. You are repeating the same mainstream media propaganda. The Arab spring had nothing to do with Libya, it was Egypt and Tunisia were people were protesting economic conditions at a time Libyans had one of the highest standards of living in Africa.

The west just used it as an opportunity to fund an anti-Ghadaffi rebel group to sow Chaos in the country as a precursor to moving in and taking him out which had been their goal for many years before that. US wanted him out because of his moves against the dollar and France because of the oil. Pls watch and educate yourself I can’t be arguing elementary stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_qpiujkqhU

You’re narration of the Iraq situation is even more hilarious. They moved in because his some was “pretending” to have WMD’s or what did you say? Lol. We will get to that later.

My friend I don’t need to watch any videos. I followed it as it was happening. The protests in Benhhazi were so intense that diplomats at American embassy were killed. The rebels fighting Ghadafi were ruthless but also the West wanted him out because of his long sponsorship of terrorism. You think the dollar in any way was threatened by Ghafafi? Are you crazy?

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by cardoctor(m): 5:09am On Mar 13, 2022
What is wtong with this one?
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 13, 2022
FreeIgboho:

My friend I don’t need to watch any videos. I followed it as it was happening. The protests in Benhhazi were so intense that diplomats at American embassy were killed. The rebels fighting Ghadafi were ruthless but also the West wanted him out because of his long sponsorship of terrorism. You think the dollar in any way was threatened by Ghafafi? Are you crazy?

You want to bring insult into it? Okay let’s go. You’re obviously a moro.n who blindly follows whatever your overlords at CNN and other western media tells you without doing research. Your strongest evidence to your claim is a Wikipedia page that can be edited by anybody? If you’re not even educated enough to know that the US dollar is basically a fiat currency not backed by any commodity since Nixon took it off the gold standard in 1971 and the only thing that has held it up since then is the fact that it is the worlds reserve trading currency then you are too dumb for me to waste any time arguing with you.

My friend the day a significant number of countries decide to form their own trading currency based on an actual commodity like gold and dump the dollar, the US is finished and that’s why they will fight and kill anyone who tries it like Ghadaffi was planning to do in Africa.

In fact let me shock you. Russia is making moves to do exactly that now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/601786bd-6d11-47ca-8c8b-02072c15d955

I know you didn’t hear this because you are busy watching CNN aka US government state media where they never say the truth of what’s really going on.

Telling me the west wanted him out because of terrorism looool. You don’t know the same man was once a strong ally of the west while he was wrecking havoc against Africa and even after the Lockerbie bombings which were liked to him? Why didn’t they take him out then? Why only when he started talking about a United African currency backed by gold?

Also why is the US still doing business with and working with other major sponsors of terrorism like Iran and Saudi Arabia? Why hasn’t they invaded those ones too if it is all about terrorism? You are more naive than a 5 year old. The US NEVER gets involved in a war that does not serve their economic interest one way or the other. Pls go offline and stop arguing. You are exposing your ignorance to the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.