Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria (82204 Views)

Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division / Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters / Plateau Killings: External, Internal Forces Against Nigeria - COAS, Buratai Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by sojayy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by bigdammyj: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Noted
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Highways: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Are they sending bombs to Aso rock?
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by CoronaVirusPro: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Akpangbo:
So far the messures will favour my biafra, no wahala.

Hope you know Onitsha will be annexed when you get Biafra

Both banks of River Niger belong to Nigeria and Onitsha will become part of Delta State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Kingpele(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
God punish putin ,we don't know Russia value to Nigeria
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Walkee: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Instead of our own government to shut up and observe from the sidelines they were busy condemning
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by shogsman(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
ivolt:
Mumu post.
Nigeria is one of the over 100 countries who condemned the invasion.
Besides, Putin has nothing he can threaten us with, it is the other way round.
Mumu Nigeria imports tens of millions of dollars worth of wheat from Russia yearly,why are you talking if you don't know anything about what the topic is all about, sanctions Russia with what you slag

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by ImoleNaija: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Former Director-General, Nigerian Institute of International Affairs, Professor Bola Akinteriwa has stated that the Russian government may take a sanctionary measure against Nigeria.

As long as it's not Putin who talk am, I no care.

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Thank God, make Oga Putin nuke Olumorock Aso Rock.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
slimfit1:
Lots of repetition in this write up, I was lost lots of times and I am not that good with comprehension, it makes no sense a lot of English but no meaning. Please, make it simple even the Queen the owner of English makes understanding her very simple.

I don't think he wrote the article, blame the news source...
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Lumig: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
jevak59235:
Russia is a dying country and will soon become inconsequential
Na you dey kill am?

1 Like

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by TheHumanOrion: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
I really wish Nigeria stayed neutral in this Russian-Ukrainian war. It's more prudent that way.

1 Like

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by verybadmouth(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
So your advise is Nigeria govt should get more loan from China and India to acquire nuclear weapons. Una dey joke abi
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by shortIGBOman: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Akpangbo:

Just beg North to give Biafra their independence. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nonexisting: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
My own is that Buhari has done magic few months to the end of his tenure. One naira is not equal to one dollar but he has managed to make naira equal to Russian Ruble and that counts to something. Kudos to baba go slow.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by canalily(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
I talk am say buhari go lead Nigerians into war... una see am now? see how they are politically swindling us oooh
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by iBiodigester(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
[s]
shogsman:
Everytime I see modern slaves here on nairaland worshipping the USA,I always remember what one of my white friend tells me about most Nigerians THEY ARE SLAVES by default,you don't have to chain them to make them inferior.
Having lived in USA I can categorically confirm even Americans acknowledge Thier country's shortcomings and do not dare praise USA when it comes to international relations and mostly definitely do not worship them like you Nigerians do.even black Americans protest Thier government involvement in virtually everything they get into.
Trump called you people a shithole and he was 100% right about that.
The same USA has over 400biological weapon land in over 40 countries.
They are currently bombing Somalia here in Africa
The same USA with the highest case of racism in the world
They killed gadaffi and turned Libya a country that has once had one of the highest standard of living in the middle east to rubbles.
The same USA invaded and killed and estimated 2milliom people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria,serbia,Sudan.
The same USA destabilized Liberia their own former colony and it is now one of the poorest nation on earth now
The same USA Which controls Thier big techs that in turn controls your daily lives here and what you get to see and not see on social media
The same USA has started a war with over 90 countries and started wars that all of the world combined.
The same USA who supplied isreal with weapons to kill children in Palestine .
China has 20 times more investment in Africa than USA and has never invaded or kept any Africans as slaves, but foolish Nigerians will still stupidly say china is bad.
The only thing worth emulating in USA are some of the nice civilians living there,the rest is as filthy as it gets.
There is a reason why USA is the most hated country in the world.
[/s]

You live in America yet condemn them. Why didn't you to to live in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Sudan you adore?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Prof. Coward has spoken.... let us all shake in our boots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by ivolt: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:

Mumu Nigeria imports tens of millions of dollars worth of wheat from Russia yearly,why are you talking if you don't know anything about what the topic is all about, sanctions Russia with what you slag
You are so dull.
You don't know that customers hold the power in the commodity market.

There is a reason Russia have not stopped selling oil to its "enemies".
Go and find out as an assignment for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by franxalive(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Akpangbo:

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:
Everytime I see modern slaves here on nairaland worshipping the USA,I always remember what one of my white friend tells me about most Nigerians THEY ARE SLAVES by default,you don't have to chain them to make them inferior.
Having lived in USA I can categorically confirm even Americans acknowledge Thier country's shortcomings and do not dare praise USA when it comes to international relations and mostly definitely do not worship them like you Nigerians do.even black Americans protest Thier government involvement in virtually everything they get into.
They killed gadaffi and turned Libya a country that has once had one of the highest standard of living in the middle east to rubbles.
The same USA invaded and killed and estimated 2milliom people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria,serbia,Sudan.
The same USA destabilized Liberia their own former colony and it is now one of the poorest nation on earth now
The same USA Which controls Thier big techs that in turn controls your daily lives here and what you get to see and not see on social media
The same USA has started a war with over 90 countries and started wars that all of the world combined.
China has 20 times more investment in Africa than USA and has never invaded or kept any Africans as slaves, but foolish Nigerians will still stupidly say china is bad.
The only thing worth emulating in USA are some of the nice civilians living there,the rest is as filthy as it gets.

Did they deport you?
Is that the source of your anger?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Lovenorth: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Putin pls we are sorry
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Take a look at the kind of people we call professor... rubbish

1 Like

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Kingpele(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=shogsman post=110981182]Everytime I see modern slaves here on nairaland worshipping the USA,I always remember what one of my white friend tells me about most Nigerians THEY ARE SLAVES by default,you don't have to chain them to make them inferior.
[/shut up u have not lived in USA before, Americans love their country very much ,moreover America can never have a mad dog like putin ,trump is like putin but American people refuse to give him the chance to carry out his silly ideas ,Russians are protesting against the needless war even the richest russian is lamenting on their national channel that the war should be stopped because is affecting them in all the sectors of the economy, u slave of putinis defending a mass murderer, u are insane sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by hopexter(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Dikegodspower:
I had warned nigerian govt not to take side, but they won't hear

Who in particular did you warn?
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Nasri100(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:

What is getting this young man angry lmao

Every single country in the world has their hands in dirt one way or the other in the past so I don’t understand your rants

You keep criticizing America yet you agreed when a former US president called Nigeria a Shit Hole.

Carry your frustrations somewhere else.

7 Likes

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Mccullum: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
This man is talking out of place. As a former DG of an international affairs research institute he should know better than anyone else that Nigeria is a signatory to the nuclear non proliferation treaty and so cannot seek nuclear weapons. Besides with our poor maintenance culture in this country a nuclear radioactive fallout will be a catastrophic disaster

India and Pakistan were nuclear non proliferation signatories, they later acted against it, both of them are nuclear power presently.

Nothing happened after they achieved it, I agreed that Nigeria maintenance culture is very poor. The fact is that no nation in possession of nuclear weapons can be invaded. That's the reason the professor advising Nigeria government to attain it.

1 Like

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by Toktee(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
shogsman:
Ametica is not the most recist country though i do not know the yardstick you used to measured that....mohammed world is the worst follow by russia.
The only elements that hates america are the muslims who in their deluded minds thought america is a stumbling block for their quest to islamised the world...nothing more.

Most muslims guys on nairaland here have the same mentality.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by funshint(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
He was making sense till he started saying Nigeria should acquire nuclear weapons. These people are best left in the classroom. Beside it was a diplomatic blunder for the "Minister of Foreign Affairs" to tell Russia to withdraw troops. It means we are already taking sides. The Biafra in him has overcome in. This is not our war at all...we shouldn't take side. The best thing to have been done was to press for negotiation to end the war. Simple! Just pray Russia won't reason our matter later.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by darediamond(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin cheesy grin
vinceyinnovation:
Please with immediate effect!

And Please Putin send a nuke or two to aso rock, all of Nigeria's problem is concentrated there.
Re: Russia May Take Sanctionary Measures Against Nigeria by GreatrAnalyst: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
And so what?

This is why Nigeria remains a dwarf.
Is Russia doing a right thing?
Forget if US has once done similar times past, what is bad, is bad.

If Nigeria is truly independent and a giant, why will Nigeria be afraid to say facts as facts are.
Everything is imported, everything!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.