Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? (2362 Views)

Labaja Is So Handsome / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by KokobySandra(f): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
So I have been caught up in this dilemma.. my boyfriend who is looking forward marrying me. He is rich I mean he got his money and also from the family of old money if you know what this mean. The only issue he is not cute and this whole thing made me fall out of love. Mind you!! I work and make a good living for myself so I bring at least 47% to the table for those will have something to say.

My boyfriend once said he wants me so that we could make beautiful baby but sir, you are not all there. I thought money was all I need to cover and mask this up. But no I’m tired I want out before it’s too late. I feel it will break him but it will be fine.
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by thesicilian: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Same reason broke girls want rich men.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by spencekat(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
It is vice versa
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by habsydiamond(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
It's better u made this known to him.. U don't marry simply because of beauty or sexiness.. All these vanish with time.. Unforeseen circumstances can even cause it... The only things that can make a relationship last is love, trust and good communication.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Baitullah: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
thesicilian:
Nail on the head

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by KokobySandra(f): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
habsydiamond:
It's better u made this known to him.. U don't marry simply because of beauty or sexiness.. All these vanish with time.. Unforeseen circumstances can even cause it... The only things that can make a relationship last is love, trust and good communication.

Thank you dear and I keep saying this
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Mikester: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Just make sure you know what you are doing.
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wahala for who no fine grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
How a man look doesn’t really matter but don’t just be too ugly lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by garriAndsugar: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
I'm handsome and I will manage that your 47% money with you...

Send a dm grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by garriAndsugar: 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
How a man looks doesn’t really matter but don’t just be too ugly lol
Which one don't be too ugly? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Truvelisback(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
Woeman.
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Which one don't be too ugly? grin
E get the way wey man go ugly e no go follow ooo.But for me the looks of a man doesn’t really matter,just package yourself well and have sense

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by internationalman(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
When girls become rich settling down becomes a problem because they think they don't need a man anymore. Even the ones that do think they need a man set the standard in their kind of man high..

It's so because a broke girl would use a guy's money to make up for his deficiency. In your case his ugliness....

Your problem is because you have money you now see flaws which ordinarily you wouldn't have seen if you were broke...

Set your standard in men high in other qualities devoid of money and when you eventually find that man it will be match made in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Omicron007: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
How a man looks doesn’t really matter but don’t just be too ugly lol

Too ugly... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by KokobySandra(f): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
internationalman:
When girls become rich settling down becomes a problem because they think they don't need a man anymore. Even the ones that do think they need a man set the standard in their kind of man high..

It's so because a broke girl would use a guy's money to make up for his deficiency in your case ugliness....

Your problem is because you have money you now see flaws which ordinarily you wouldn't have seen if you were broke...

I feel really sad. Sometimes I see the genuine love in his eyes but I cannot I just can’t love him as much has he love me. I’m the problem and he deserve better
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by garriAndsugar: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
E get the way wey man go ugly e no go follow ooo.But for me the looks of a man doesn’t really matter,just package yourself well and have sense
What about someone physically challenged.
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
KokobySandra:

I feel really sad. Sometimes I see the genuine love in his eyes but I cannot I just can’t love him as much has he love me. I’m the problem and he deserve better

If his looks is so much of a bother, then break up with him asap, no use prolonging things undecided...

Better a broken relationship than a broken marriage undecided...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by GooodHardDick: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
KokobySandra:

Same reason broke girls want rich men,
Someone else has already answered your question.

Now, Why do broke girls want rich men?
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by GooodHardDick: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
KokobySandra:
So I have been caught up in this dilemma.. my boyfriend who is looking forward marrying me. He is rich I mean he got his money and also from the family of old money if you know what this mean. The only issue he is not cute and this whole thing made me fall out of love. Mind you!! I work and make a good living for myself so I bring at least 47% to the table for those will have something to say.

My boyfriend once said he wants me so that we could make beautiful baby but sir, you are not all there. I thought money was all I need to cover and mask this up. But no I’m tired I want out before it’s too late. I feel it will break him but it will be fine.

This is why you Nigeria girls are so stupid!

So when you fell in love with him and started dating him, you didn't see his face abi? Was he putting on mask that you couldn't see he was ugly and not cute?

At the bolded, it is very clear that you dated that guy because of his money, you never truly loved him at all. The 47% you claim to bring to the table is a fallacy and a mirage!

You're tired of him because you have seen someone else, perhaps someone who's more handsome, hotter and richer than him. You Don see that your boyfriend finish, I'm sure he has lost his value, worth and respect from you, this is why you suddenly realized he is ugly!

You better break up with him asap and go and meet your new found lover.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Lacash: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
KokobySandra:

It’s simply because one cannot suffer two loss grin
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Elporo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
You better break up with him asap and go and meet your new found lover.
grin
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
thesicilian:

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
KokobySandra:
So I have been caught up in this dilemma.. my boyfriend who is looking forward marrying me. He is rich I mean he got his money and also from the family of old money if you know what this mean. The only issue he is not cute and this whole thing made me fall out of love. Mind you!! I work and make a good living for myself so I bring at least 47% to the table for those will have something to say

siofra, adetunji adetukunbo, I see you ...
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Buziness101: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
This Life No Just Balance...
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
KokobySandra:

Do let him know in a kind and friendly manner so he stops counting on you.
Hopefully he will understand you.

But check it very well. Pray about it seriously. Don't make a haste decision out of vanity or better put out of carnality. So you don't end up regretting it.
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by blackparadise: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
KokobySandra:

Sandra Sandra Sandra, how many times I called you, u are very stupid , idiot fellow..

Are you the one that created him, God may punish you for this, are you out of your mind, thief, Gold digger ,arm robber,

Some ladies are looking for husband just to have husband , they are in church where they go to, seeking for prayers coz husband is scarce,..

U are here talking rubbish..don't let God deal with you,

Because he is not handsome,

Since you have siphoned his money nah, you don tire, so one handsome Bobo don brainwashed u,

U will regret at last, I mean it....

Why are you wicked...

Mark it from today, the next relationship you are entering will not favour yu..

If you don't go and settle with the man you are with ..what does he do for you? Did he offend you...

Go and ask Genevieve, Rita Dominic, laide bakare, they are not Happy with the state they are, yes they have money, but not happy inside... So u think you are wise, bishop TD Jake's I'd ugly but he is successful and have beautiful daughter, Cody Bryant is ugly but he had beautiful daughter, may weather is ugly but have beautiful daughter, DMX I ugly but have beautiful daughter....see your life ...nah you Sabi pass...if to say I dey where you dey I fit blast your leg with my bereta pistol....

. I black Paradise say so....

I drop my anchor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by silibaba: 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
KokobySandra:

Nobody uglyoo
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
To compliment each other

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by LINTUNE(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
KokobySandra:

why not describe his looks, height and body structure. U are sounding like he is one very ugly dwarf..beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, as handsome as stormzy is,some ppl still see him as ugly...
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
If you don't like how he looks, please take a walk cos it will be double heartbreak when someone you're managing his looks comes and annoys you again.

All these not so cute guys, na Dem dey Sabi annoy person pass.
Re: Why Do Men Who Are Not So Handsome Wants A Beautiful Girl?? by Blessed80: 12:30am On Mar 13, 2022
habsydiamond:
Period!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Stopped Being A Simp Today! / Baby, Leave My Breast Let Me Watch This Movie In Peace / Nine Lies Men Tell Themselves About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.