Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] (4468 Views)

My Worst Day At Gtbank Today / If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Smart people make passive income while they sleep. I don't even consider myself smart. Russia is affecting one of my businesses with their invasion.

Could you believe no single American bought my book today? Only 1 person from Italy bought a book since today.

I pray the sales start coming before the day ends. How can I make only 46k today? How will I be able to chill with the big boys with 46k per day? How will I be able to bambam?

Truth be told, Americans are saving now more than they spend because war may happen.

Russia why? This war will affect everyone at last (mostly Russians). I have seen it. I just pray Bitcoin crashes to $4,000.

Haters, this money is from an article I posted on Nairaland for free for you, but converted to a book because of your abuses and now oyibo are paying to read it and enriching me while you keep hating.

You should better wise up. The book is about how to f*ck and last 7 hours in bed naturally.

My new name is "Tormenter of Haters." tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
I need a job. Who will help? I'm too idle nowadays. Who will help me even if it's 10k per month? The suffering is too much for me.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
can you lick my anus
if yes DM 2k per month

9 Likes

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Johndagr8t:
can you lick my anus

if yes DM 2k per month
Your cousin you forced to lick it isn't done yet. When she's done, let me know.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by illicit(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
How come u are the only Nlander making money everyday

No be juju be that

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
iLegendd:

you don't need da job

remain poorer man
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Johndagr8t:

you don't need da job

remain poorer man
Your offer is great. I just don't want to be greedy and snatch food from your cousin's table. I'm a kind person. When she's done, let me know.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by chatinent: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
N46k isn't bad.

All I earned today is just freaking N12k!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
illicit:

No be juju be that
Others don't talk about it because they are not marketers on Nairaland. They don't need to because it will come off as bragging.

To me, whether they call it bragging or showoff, it doesn't concern me — I see it as awareness and advertisment. Russia is invading Ukraine, but Putin doesn't see it as invasion, but military exercise.

The awareness I have created about this business has made some Nairalanders silent millionaires. Some of them can't handle the abuse that comes from showing money you made.

Depresssed people are going to feel oppressed and end up abusing them, so they decided to stay silent. For me, abuse is nothing, but a sign of growth and more exposure.

I noticed whenever I talk about it (for fun), people send me private message to buy the book and it's cheap for Nigerians. Just 10k. So, in few hours, new clients will come.

If two come, that's 20k. I will use 12k to renew my cable subscription that will soon expire for the sake of Champions League. So, my awareness or noise is never a waste.

For those people you think aren't making money, they are, but talking about it as I do is a waste for them because Nigerians won't patronize the kind of books they sell. Nigerians only buy "sex and make money" books.

Also, anyone who isn't making money hasn't mastered keyword research, niching-down, and copywriting.

Some Nigerians think if you start today, you'll become a millionaire in 24 hours. Lol.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
chatinent:
N46k isn't bad.

All I earned today is just freaking N12k!
You better pass me na.
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by illicit(m): 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
iLegendd:
Others don't talk about it because they are not marketers on Nairaland. They don't need to because it will come off as bragging.

To me, whether they call it bragging or showoff, it doesn't concern me — I see it as awareness and advertisment. Russia is invading Ukraine, but Putin doesn't see it as invasion, but military exercise.

The awareness I have created about this business has made some Nairalanders silent millionaires. Some of them can't handle the abuse that comes from showing money you made.

Depresssed people are going to feel oppressed and end up abusing them, so they decided to stay silent. For me, abuse is nothing, but a sign of growth and more exposure.

I noticed whenever I talk about it (for fun), people send me private message to buy the book and it's cheap for Nigerians. Just 10k. So, in few hours, new clients will come.

If two come, that's 20k. I will use 12k to renew my cable subscription that will soon expire for the sake of Champions League. So, my awareness or noise is never a waste.

For those people you think aren't making money, they are, but talking about it as I do is a waste for them because Nigerians won't patronize the kind of books they sell. Nigerians only buy "sex and make money" books.

Also, anyone who isn't making money hasn't mastered keyword research, niching-down, and copywriting.

Some Nigerians think if you start today, you'll become a millionaire in 24 hours. Lol.

Hmmmm

U try, u have achieved a lot

I will like to buy that your type of white TV and white seaters and those decors when I grow up
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by Michelle70(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ona try sha, if I tell u say I made transactions of over 200k today but 1naira I never see from it, just believe me

1 Like

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by Michelle70(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
iLegendd:
grin
Someone send me those comrade and vawulence pic pls.

Nairalanders ona mumu I swear
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by Michelle70(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
iLegendd:

I feel there is a difference between awareness and show off

1 Like

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by Michelle70(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
illicit:

No be juju be that
he isn't
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Michelle70:
I feel there is a difference between awareness and show off
Okay
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
To anyone who wants to last hours in bed without drugs naturally and permanently, read Lasticle. Thank me later.

Below is a link to download the free version. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
iLegendd:
Smart people make passive income while they sleep. I don't even consider myself smart. Russia is affecting one of my businesses with their invasion.

Could you believe no single American bought my book today? Only 1 person from Italy bought a book since today.

I pray the sales start coming before the day ends. How can I make only 46k today? How will I be able to chill with the big boys with 46k per day? How will I be able to bambam?

Truth be told, Americans are saving now more than they spend because war may happen.

Russia why? This war will affect everyone at last (mostly Russians). I have seen it. I just pray Bitcoin crashes to $4,000.

Haters, this money is from an article I posted on Nairaland for free for you, but converted to a book because of your abuses and now oyibo are paying to read it and enriching me while you keep hating.

You should better wise up. The book is about how to f*ck and last 7 hours in bed naturally.

you're kind

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by GbollyMan(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
This daft dude again.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by Slynation(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Me na debit alerts I just dey receive since today...!!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by gistray: 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Idiot

1 Like

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Slynation:
Me na debit alerts I just dey receive since today...!!
Don't worry, it will change to credit soon.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Michelle70:
Ona try sha, if I tell u say I made transactions of over 200k today but 1naira I never see from it, just believe me
You'll see your share soon.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
illicit:

Hmmmm

U try, u have achieved a lot

I will like to buy that your type of white TV and white seaters and those decors when I grow up
Red or black will be better for you. Cleaning these chair once or twice a month takes almost 2 hours per cleaning session.
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by illicit(m): 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
iLegendd:
Red or black will be better for you. Cleaning these chair once or twice a month takes almost 2 hours per cleaning session.

Yeah I can do that by weekends or get someone to do it
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by Slynation(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2022
iLegendd:
Don't worry, it will change to credit soon.
yes oO...I believe bro!! God go run am for us
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 1:00am On Mar 13, 2022
iLegendd:

God forbid bad thing!

bitcoin will never crash to $4k tufiakwa!
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by haggai247: 4:46am On Mar 13, 2022
illicit:

No be juju be that
Who tell you that one...where you get the idea from

People wey dey make more than op plenty we just dey chill no want loud am.

Kindle publishing is .... Someone complete it for me.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by haggai247: 4:48am On Mar 13, 2022
iLegendd:

If e reach 4k I go buy all the Bitcoin like a drunken sailor because baby is gonna moon �
Nothing anyone can do about it
Re: The Worst Day Of My Life In 2022. What Should I Do? [Picture] by lookyzy: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste? / Is This a Right Test of My Love and Trust? / Thread Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.