Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos (83856 Views)

Stolen Toyota Camry In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Please Help, My Camry Has Refused To Start. / Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Boogyman557: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
brain54:

Manchi...
Abeg clear me the difference between your old kala blast and the new kala blast. I wan learn something.
Wtf man!
Holly Gram cool

the old KALA JUJU de inside, na OKOMBO TESTED KALA.. which means Dem don COOK d old KALA, so E go ENTER any leg or YANNSH no matter how ur JUJU strong reach...

the new KALA, Dem never BAPTIZE am... Na ordinary KALA... Which means Dem never COOK am..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by brain54(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

the old KALA JUJU de inside, na OKOMBO TESTED KALA.. which means Dem don COOK d old KALA, so E go ENTER any leg or YANNSH no matter how ur JUJU strong reach...

the new KALA, Dem never BAPTIZE am... Na ordinary KALA... Which means Dem never COOK am..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by laluski(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

ABEG abeg make una carry the useless MANCHI of a THIEF and JAZZ in my UNIT or AMA

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST BLAST em right leg...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Your weed really dey work on you...I no understand in single thing you type here

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by nairamaniac: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

https://www.nairaland.com/5248652/hybrid-discussion-thread
oga Gazzuzz does this seem fair to you? Even though no one is entitled to your opinion or knowledge.

Does it seem fair to direct people to read over 10pages of a thread that you can simply answer in one or two sentences.

How would you feel if you ask someone perhaps out of urgency for the last of the 10 commandments, then he gives you the entire bible to read from Genesis to Revolution?

Meanwhile that same person you asked just credited that particular commandment for saving a particular situation.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
nairamaniac:
oga Gazzuzz does this seem fair to you? Even though no one is entitled to your opinion or knowledge.

Does it seem fair to direct people to read over 10pages of a thread that you can simply answer in one or two sentences.

How would you feel if you ask someone perhaps out of urgency for the last of the 10 commandments, then he gives you the entire bible to read from Genesis to Revolution?

Meanwhile that same person you asked just credited that particular commandment for saving a particular situation.

more Knowledge is available to anyone that clicks the link.

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by eherbal(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
IamGreen1:

Was about quoting you to come and see o. Don't tell me that you're a seer
unfortunately for me I'm one. I'm also a herbalist.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by nairamaniac: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

more Knowledge is available to anyone that clicks the link.

Someone asked for a particular fomular to a particular subject in secondary school.

You enroll him from JSS1 to study till jamb and waec.

You don't treat humans the way you don't want to be treated.

Yet, I am cocksure you ask direct-questions and demand direct answers once in a while.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
nairamaniac:

Someone asked for a particular fomular to a particular subject in secondary school.

Yet, I am cocksure you ask direct-questions and demand direct answers once in a while.

It is not my duty to re-educate any one. The link is exhaustive .
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by IamGreen1(f): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
eherbal:
unfortunately for me I'm one. I'm also a herbalist.

That's good but why "unfortunately"?
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Danisaint112(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
I told you, you will find it that you should just be calm so we don't find you and the car.

Congratulation chief.

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by eherbal(m): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
IamGreen1:

That's good but why "unfortunately"?
because I'm very scared when it happens. Like what if it doesn't come to pass? The moments between my fears and confirmations can be depressing,but once it comes to pass, it's euphoric. Then there's this thing about peeps coming to me thinking to see their future or predict stuffs. I just feel sad cause that's not how it works. I'm not a commercial seer. If I have a message for you or general public, I say it and be on my way.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by buygala(m): 2:32am On Mar 15, 2022
nairamaniac:

No one owes you anything..

Shut your mouth
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by nairamaniac: 6:00am On Mar 15, 2022
buygala:

No one owes you anything..

Shut your mouth

Mugu, does someone need to be owed to politely ask why someone gave a vague theory to the public?
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by nairamaniac: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

It is not my duty to re-educate any one. The link is exhaustive .

Well from point of hindsight, you have been one of the most educating guys on this forum. U are even most times humble&generous with assistance and knowledge.

Would rather appreciate you for the more good you have done and been.

Sorry!
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
nairamaniac:

Well from point of hindsight, you have been one of the most educating guys on this forum. U are even most times humble&generous with assistance and knowledge.

Would rather appreciate you for the more good you have done and been.

Sorry!

You are forgiven.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by nairamaniac: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

You are forgiven.

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.