Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) (52319 Views)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Rahkman: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2022

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by We4all: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

Carry your unfortunate self and get out of my mention.
I am not responsible for the rape ordeals you have suffered in your poor miserable life that makes you think any guy you see is a rapist.
Do you know me? How dare you open your dirty stinking mouth and mention 'rape' on my mention.

My post has nothing to do with the gibberish you put up there. Don't quote me and spew trash ever again.
Be guided.

Huh! Your attack wreaks of guilt.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by techWriter3: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
No jus manufacture always
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by David1017(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Embrace it oga
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by ezegenigbonine: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bald hair loading ������
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Emperor88(m): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Comradewhy:

Amazon of course or any online store.
If you could walk into a shopping plaza fine,will be cool.
He should just do a Wayne Rooney on his hair...#shikena

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Eat enough bullfrogs

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Your hairline just went back to it old sinful ways

it BACKSLIDED embarassed
hahahahahaha oh my goodness you killing me...lol
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Digmygold: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hustle and get rich even if you.bald pass Papa Ajasco, dem go dey rush you.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by biggie73(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Don't change nature. Live with it.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Richiepeecox(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Stop using hair relaxe.if you do.It damages the hair.Talking from experience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Your present hairline is my prayer point.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by kay29000(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
nedekid:
Na wah for you. See hair plenty plenty on your head and you are complaining. shocked
What will we that half of our hair has chopped finish we have to balb gorimapa?

I've been scrolling, looking for someone to say this. I tire for the guy o. It's like the guy just wanted to show off his plenty hair.

9 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by kingsceemark(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.
I noticed that my front hairline is gradually shifting back.
It wasn't like this before.
I don't want to experience baldness.

What can I do to stop the retrogressive growth?

You no get job ooo

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by ModelLook(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Your Body System is Degenerating daily.

As humans, our body degenerates daily.

There is a reason why some men grow bald at a certain age in their life.

The only remedy to Degeneration is a medication that Regenerates your body system from inside.

One major function of Regenerative medications is that it's Anti-Aging.

I know of two women above 50yrs who took this Regenerative medication and their GREY Hair colour turned back to BLACK.

I also know of two men who have complete bald head. They took this Regenerative medication and their bald head started growing hair back. True life story.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Professorcplus(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.

@21-23 it normal, your hairline will carve to mature man.

Later it will look straight as your skull get fatter and thick.

Worry less and live a healthy lifestyle.

Baldness is still mid 30 and can be unpredictable
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by NonsenseRubbish: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
saphiere:
Instead f you to go and work and be useful to your generation you are concerned about hair. Tomorrow another rape case.

Nonsense plus rubbish =
angry

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by watchindelta(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
I see noting here, it good
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Ojukwu007(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
We4all:

Huh! Your attack wreaks of guilt.
In this context, it's actually reeks and not wreaks. Y'all should let the young man be.

One love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by NonsenseRubbish: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Amojii:
Eat enough bullfrogs
iamdbull has really suffered on this thread grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by nedekid: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
kay29000:

I've been scrolling, looking for someone to say this. I tire for the guy o. It's like the guy just wanted to show off his plenty hair.
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Ojukwu007(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
kay29000:

Show off or not, some bald men and ladies on this platform could pick one or two lessons.

Peace!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Truth! fattprince hairline goes way back than iamdbulls music career
Lols... you're too savage for my liking grin
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Acidbath: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
You even get hair. Just do as you have been adviced.

Go and see Satanicsatanist's Friday Oyikocho Odeh's hair line, you go vomit...with all the genital warts that has spread all over his body.

Tueh!!
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Pat081: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.

it show that you are getting old day by day
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.

I use to b like u. Bro u cant cheat nature
If it's gonna happen, it'll happen. Jus free ur mind

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by IvarDboneless: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
You goin bald bro tongue
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by elesh1: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Use cow shit apply day & night
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Elsueno: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin

Well I was already balding during my early teens, it went back, then decided to stop going back, it's being in same place for years now...don't really care though, as long as I get money, even d whole hair can disappear sef, it would save me d bills on barbing

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Welcomme: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Stop carving the front hair.. Just carve the sides and leave the front.. Aside from this, there is nothing you can do because the more you carve, the more it recinds unless you wanna do hair transplant. I stopped carving for years now..
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Lexusgs430: 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.

Appreciate your incoming baldness or head to the cosmetic surgeon's table........... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coin Removed From A Russian Man’s Nose After Being Stuck For More Than 50 Years / Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night / 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.