Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) (52323 Views)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by iamdynamite(m): 6:59am On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Iam not instigating Nada.. Ihave seen fattprince before he is just fat but his hairline is terrible.. Dude had to dye it just to hide the backward movement of his hairline

His hairline is doing MJ moon slide
you have bad mouth sha grin
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by fattprince(m): 7:01am On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Iam not instigating Nada.. Ihave seen before he is just fat but his hairline is terrible.. Dude had to dye it just to hide the backward movement of his hairline

His hairline is doing MJ moon slide
Please Candid can you edit my Monika. Unnecessary mention wants to kill me. Edit before I change my mind.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by bro4u: 7:05am On Mar 13, 2022
shawante:

What's not cool about it?…. Anyway the major reason I don't barb that often is due to fear of receding hairline
You can still get a haircut without carving to prevent the receding hairline. Don't your looks bother you?
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Truthisunique3: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Your hairline just went back to it old sinful ways

it BACKSLIDED embarassed
grin Jesus

Wetin this boy do you
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Titaniumental: 7:41am On Mar 13, 2022
This hair i'm looking at is not shifting back to anywhere,you are yet to see hairline that is actually shifting back
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by kingthreat(m): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.
I noticed that my front hairline is gradually shifting back.
It wasn't like this before.
I don't want to experience baldness.

What can I do to stop the retrogressive growth?

Make money, then do hair implant surgery like thousands of people did.
That is the only solution to baldness.

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by polite2(m): 8:07am On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

Based on the style I used to barb, If I don't carve, the hair won't come out fine

Weldon,, keep carving
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by shawante(m): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2022
bro4u:

You can still get a haircut without carving to prevent the receding hairline. Don't your looks bother you?

What's now the essence of barbing if you don't carve.. Unless your hairline is already receded which is what am trying to avoid in the first place.

And my hair doesn't grow that fast so even at that 3 weeks you'll think I had my haircut in the past week and half or so
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by bigtt76(f): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2022
Stop carving. Instead of that let the barber clip off the under growth. Carving kills the frontal cells gradually. Also avoid barbers that would be carving as if they are cutting your skin and leave behind healing lines after a few days. Avoid carving as a whole. angry

PavillionEnergy:

I carve every week.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:59am On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

I carve every week.
blood of jah.since 2012 I stopped carving hair like small pikin,Am not even bald o,but I just hate carving up and down.My hair line make sense well.Abeg stop carving up and down.who fine don fine
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Gokoyer1401: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2022
Stop carving for now. Period. The hairline will be coming out naturally and gradually.
PavillionEnergy:

Based on the style I used to barb, If I don't carve, the hair won't come out fine
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Legitng1v: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.

welcome to the gang bro you are going bald just like us
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Fash20: 9:48am On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

I carve every week.

Stop. Don't cart the front any longer.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Mom007(f): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

Thanks man.
Bug where can I get the caster oil?
Go to those shops that sell mother and baby things or go to a good pharmacy.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by cayorday89(m): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

I carve every week.

Herein lies the solution that you seek. Make it once every 3weeks... Immediately I saw the image of your hair I knew instantly that it was constant carving.

Take a break, unless you pay for your routine fine boy look with a receding hairline.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by LofiLogic: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

I carve every week.

Ahah, na you dey cause am nah. Me I no dey carve my hair unless say I wan barb. And I barb like once in two months cus I have slow hair growth.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by superCleanworks(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.

Bros first thing.

Stop wearing fez cap (face cap)
Tell your barber to never ever carve your frontline.
Stop styling your hair. If you play with your hair too much you will experience hair loss.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Dshocker(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.

Oga there is nothing you can do to stop it,its in your linage,am going to be 33yrs by november and i already have a bald head in the middle
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Lyn12(f): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

Thanks man.
Bug where can I get the caster oil?

You can find a castor oil in a pharmacy or a Chemist store.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by sylve11: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Truth! fattprince hairline goes way back than iamdbulls music career

grin cool
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Sleekfingers: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.

There is nothing , you can do about it. You are going bald....be ready to embrace your trip to bald gangs. shikena
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by suffering: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Baldness has come. Answer the call, my man.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by mechanics(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
maiiilooo:
No dey carve always
Really?
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by wasspord: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
Hey people.

Depending on how desperate worried you are, look into Finasteride pills or just get minidoxil cream.
Since you’re relatively young I’d advise you go for the latter as Finasteride blocks your body from converting Testosterone hormone to its more potent version - DHT which is responsible for male pattern baldness amongst other (good) thing it does.
Minidoxil promotes blood flow to the affected follicles thus helping it grow though it requires you to apply/massage it daily on the affected parts.
Note that in both cases you’ll have to continue it months to see effect and then you don’t get to stop else it’ll go back to what it used to be.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by iheanyi40(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Truth! fattprince hairline goes way back than iamdbulls music career
love ya sig, love me a stoner chick smiley
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by Vipro(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
shawante:

Na you dey do yourself na.. You should reduce it to like once in 2 weeks.

As for me I don't carve unless I'm barbing my hair which is once in 3 weeks
Once in 3 weeks will give no difference,i carve once in 4 months.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by ksly24(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

I carve every week.
I believe that's the reason for your receding hairline, every week is too much.
Re: What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Have money...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coin Removed From A Russian Man’s Nose After Being Stuck For More Than 50 Years / Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night / 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.