Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Which Is Better In A Relationship? Getting Someone To Love You Or Stay With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Better In A Relationship? Getting Someone To Love You Or Stay With You (1048 Views)

Are All Girls Always In A Relationship? Getting A Gf Ain't Easy These Days / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better In A Relationship? Getting Someone To Love You Or Stay With You by 8inchplus(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2007
I dated this girl for like six months and then she said that she has found someone else and that we should call it quits.

I felt kind of bad, but even now after three years that we officially “broke up” (and now she is engaged to the guy) she still says that she loves me. She was the one that even helped me to get my current job. We have this bond as intimate friends and none of us (at least not allowed) is thinking of getting back together.

Personally for me, I feel fulfilled knowing that in that relationship I was able to get my partner to fall in love with me.

So for you guys (ladies and fellas), which is more important in your relationship, getting your partner to fall in love with you, or getting them to stay with you even if the love is not there.
Re: Which Is Better In A Relationship? Getting Someone To Love You Or Stay With You by iice(f): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2007
Getting someone to love you and not reciprocate the feelings. . .hell naw! The person should be free to go fall in love with another person if you cannot return his/her feelings

Getting someone to stay with you even if they don't love you. . .hell naw. Again the person should be free to go fall in love with another person who will return his/her feelings

if that is main purpose of the relationship. . .i tire o!
Re: Which Is Better In A Relationship? Getting Someone To Love You Or Stay With You by aikmamah1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2007
either way u lose
so get someone to love u and make him or her stay

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better In A Relationship? Getting Someone To Love You Or Stay With You by 677ano(m): 2:27am On Jan 14, 2011
none or the options given

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To Forgive In Relationships? / What Will You Do / Help Pls I Need 2 Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.