Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,444 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ?? (4070 Views)

How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
SandraIkuboR hey listen I really do understand what ya re goin' through but first I blamed you, you supposed already know that people here don't give a f**K about how ya feel when they dropped the antagonizing words in your comment section,, like ya said they "Bored and me say frustration and inferiority complex is the real cause. But nevertheless Delete the thread and go sort the case out offline because it will go a long way in solving the problem....

Outta yea
Y blame me??
Is everyone not entitled to post wherever they deem fit?? I only needed opinions Not Insults please!!

So if you've got no response or opinion move on
I ain't deleting any post,so mind your business
Re: ?? by headbasher96(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Not vawulence against women okay?

Thanks. After all she no threaten you.
clout chaser na cruise i the catch
Re: ?? by GerraMeh74(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2022
Ekosodin my ass!!! You dey run town man touch you once your period lose? No threaten anybody any where, because men sef dey here.

1 Like

Re: ?? by headbasher96(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
. You are not worth my response!!!
i just say make i shake your table small
Re: ?? by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2022
Anty sandra, be calming down. You for don know by this time say nairaland na faceless forum and 80% of them user na bots them be. D one u dey say u wan dey reason people matter for ur side. You know anybody here personally? Abi how u wan reason their matter? Be calming down, no just dey do like toothless bulldog upandan. PEACE OUT¡
Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
MaDaRa01:
Anty sandra, be calming down. You for don know by this time say nairaland na faceless forum and 80% of them user na bots them be. D one u dey say u wan dey reason people matter for ur side. You know anybody here personally? Abi how u wan reason their matter? Be calming down, no just dey do like toothless bulldog upandan. PEACE OUT¡
whatever!!!
Afterall I no mention you or follow you talk so mind your business if you've got nothing important to say

And I never threatened any guy!!!!!
Re: ?? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
whatever!!!
Afterall I no mention you or follow you talk so mind your business if you've got nothing important to say

And I never threatened any guy!!!!!
Ode! Confused rat...... I said it, na bots full nairaland.....smh
Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
MaDaRa01:

Ode! Confused rat...... I said it, na bots full nairaland.....smh
You are just a child so I won't reply you cos you are not even worth the response
Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Ekosodin my ass!!! You dey run town man touch you once your period lose? No threaten anybody any where, because men sef dey here.
LMAO did I threaten any man here in the first place.....and I'm I not human??.... can't a girl get pregnant anymore

Now I know you are not normal and just a child ranting
Re: ?? by GerraMeh74(m): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
LMAO did I threaten any man here in the first place.....and I'm I not human??.... can't a girl get pregnant anymore

Now I know you are not normal and just a child ranting
A threat to one is a threat to all, you have absolutely no right to threaten anybody.

1 Like

Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
GerraMeh74:
A threat to one is a threat to all, you have absolutely no right to threaten anybody.
A threat to one is a threat to all indeed!!!

So does it now warrant anyone to come to my inbox to now insult me??
Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
GerraMeh74:
LMAO, you must be a broke ass Nigga.... I'm not surprised....if any female come to my inbox to insult me I'll not only threaten her but also do more
Re: ?? by GerraMeh74(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
A threat to one is a threat to all indeed!!!

So does it now warrant anyone to come to my inbox to now insult me??
Next time arrange your story well to avoid insults, your story insulted all of us who read it to begin with.

1 Like

Re: ?? by GerraMeh74(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
LMAO, you must be a broke ass Nigga.... I'm not surprised....if any female come to my inbox to insult me I'll not only threaten her but also do more
I agree I am broke, very broke, for three days now I have not had food to eat! Better to be broke than to be very stupid and mannerless. No wonder you reason the way you do. Go and read your books before you will turn to Mother Abraham in Uniben
Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Next time arrange your story well to avoid insults, your story insulted all of us who read it to begin with.
And mind your business, whether I arrange my story well or not I don't owe anybody a dime
Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
GerraMeh74:
I agree I am broke, very broke, for three days now I have not had food to eat! Better to be broke than to be very stupid and mannerless. No wonder you reason the way you do. Go and read your books before you will turn to Mother Abraham in Uniben
Yeah go on being broke
Serves you right... Lmao Mother Abraham kor Father Abraham Ni

With my parents being lecturers in Uniben and professors for that matter.... Moreover I'm almost in my final year medicine about to graduate with my first class

And you are here being bitter on someone you know nothing about
Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Mother Abraham kor Father Abraham Ni

With my parents being professors in Uniben
About to graduate with first class from medicine
E go shock you say we no dull
Re: ?? by GerraMeh74(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Mother Abraham kor Father Abraham Ni

With my parents being professors in Uniben
About to graduate with first class from medicine
E go shock you say we no dull
story for the gods, with your half cooked stories and lies, chasing shadows on NL, it's unfortunate.
Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
GerraMeh74:
story for the gods, with your half cooked stories and lies, chasing shadows on NL, it's unfortunate.
keep quoting and talking to yourself all in the name of attention

I won't even reply you again cos you are not worth my reply, time and response broke ass nigga
Re: ?? by GooodHardDick: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Y blame me??
Is everyone not entitled to post wherever they deem fit?? I only needed opinions Not Insults please!!

So if you've got no response or opinion move on
I ain't deleting any post,so mind your business

You're very rude! Normally that girl called boredberry is extremely rude and disrespectful! I'll urge you to stop quoting her. She's 18 and still a small girl.

She jumps from thread to thread quoting and insulting every guy she sees as though we're all her age mate. I blame seun for this!
Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Abeg gbe body é go find something doing and be relevant to the society please
Re: ?? by GooodHardDick: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

I won't even reply you again cos you are not worth my reply, time and response broke ass nigga

Stop insulting guys.

On this forum, we hate Simps, feminist and girls with entitlement mentality with so much passion! From your replies, I'm sure you're a feminist.

Most of us are staying in BDPA and Osasogie respectively! So chill, relax and enjoy the forum like the rest people here!
Re: ?? by Brian47(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
I see you modified your post.
Calm down Narialand is like a crazy jungle ppl will annoy you, but don't take it seriously because I'm sure ppl are just here to catch cruise and nothing else.
Don't mind them there are also good ones on here too that will help you solve your problems.

I hope you'll be able to find a solution to your problem wink
Don't let Narialanders offend you ehear wink
Re: ?? by GerraMeh74(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

Run along Daddy's little girl, buy a PT strip Asap. Before e go over you.
Re: ?? by Oturatetuala(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
If you miss your period are you suppose to come here and say it, don't u know the normal thing you should have done now you are coming here to rant like a bush baby. Axee kill u there. They track people up and down miss tracker. Your mate na billionaire on top Forbes u dey talk Abt mercy aigbe black bra. Ewu
Re: ?? by Moeman: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
see as this one dey cap rubbish upandan dey talk ekdosin...if heat come now u go fit handle am btw on topic you can get pregnant while your still a virgin without penetration maybe small precum enter your pentagon
Re: ?? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You're very rude! Normally that girl called boredberry is extremely rude and disrespectful! I'll urge you to stop quoting her. She's 18 and still a small girl.

She jumps from thread to thread quoting and insulting every guy she sees as though we're all her age mate. I blame seun for this!

Excuse me? You're advising this lowlife scammer? The piece of sh** lied that I insulted him...

And stop mentioning me anyhow... Okay?
Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2022
BoredBerry:
Excuse me? You're advising this lowlife scammer? The piece of sh** lied that I insulted him...

And stop mentioning me anyhow... Okay?
shey na me you dey call low life scammer?? For your information I'm female a student of Uniben

No wahala.....run your mouth well

Make I no talk too much.....No cap!!!
Re: ?? by GerraMeh74(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Get a life already please!!!
Re: ?? by Truvelisback(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
. You are not worth my response!!!
It's all rice.
Re: ?? by SandraIkuboR(f): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Get a life already please!!!
And go f*ck yourself!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo Girls Are Funny / My Neighbour's Daughter Was Raped / Women Want To Kill Me With Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.