Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit (33575 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned Miss Cell At Kirikiri Prison. / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by OlawaleBammie: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2022
UselessBuharist:

Ogun dey kill you, how she take be innocent when she sold his laptop.
that boi u quote is a simp. They are a menace to tye mens society. They usually wold mens right away cus of pussy.

The guy will never get sense until one chidima kill his benefactor gruesomely
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

See oponu, 17yr old boy.

Na dis kind child dey report their erring mate to their parent for punishment grin grin

U think nairaland dey feed me abi, if dem like make dem ban me for two years a no move, other platform dey der.

But wait ooh... Ur brain, is it white or brown.

Oga save your story for Mynd44 and Lalasticlala

Comment and leave

Keep this place civil
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Orangedreams: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2022
As much as I agree with MC Expensive, but am also worried that her only concern is Chidinma even when it is clear all the contestants are fellow inmates that is they committed one crime or the other just like Chidinma some of them murder too. So I feel her condemnation should be general and not single out Chidinma only.

In fact the shameful prison show should be scrapped completely because all of them are undeserving of such show else crime in Nigeria will only keep rising.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by OlawaleBammie: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Oga save your story for Mynd44 and Lalasticlala

Comment and leave

Keep this place civil
civil u said??

Said by a teenager suffering from oponuism and mumurity

Abeg e don do, dont quote me again, a no get strenght to type, enjoy ur slavery under ur mistress in peace..

Shalom!! tongue
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by yankison(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Some africans are disgusting set of wicked babarians and backward souls

Yes she was a prostitute

Yes she was alleged to kill a man

Yes she stole from the dead man

Yes the punishment of murder is death penalty or life in prisonment

And according to Nigerian constitution, she has right to fair hearing at a court of competent jurisdiction and remanded till her case is concluded

Before her case is concluded and she is pronounced guilty of murder and sentenced to death by hanging

*She has the right to human diginity
*She has the right to be fed and not starved
*She has the right to interact and participate in activities of the correctional facility

Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary, prayed for a condemned criminal to make heaven, be a true Christian, be Christlike

God will punish your entire generation and make ur siblings die the same way ataga died... idiot
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by nopsman1: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2022
An inmate decided to participate in a pageant for inmates and people are asking why she was allowed to participate?

If the video wasn't published would we have known anything about pageants in the prison?

You guys should chill.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by OlawaleBammie: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2022
yankison:

God will punish your entire generation and make ur siblings die the same way ataga died... idiot
ahahahaha grin grin grin

Guy be calming down

Ur blood too dey hot ooohh, u be ijaw man?? grin
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by okezuoemmanue(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2022
But all the prisoners must have one case to answer or convicted for one case or the other.
Some contestants may have a more serious case than Chidinma.
So in everything, a female prisoner is meant to win the competition.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Laswell(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Ilaje1:

Sometimes it is good to learn and think critically before commenting and not just commenting for the fun of it. Firstly, she's not being punished. She's high risk and danger to the society, being a cold blooded murder and bloody thief, hence she can't be allowed to roam about in the society freely. Secondly, she's awaiting trial, justice has not been served. Thus, she's not supposed to participate in anything in prison. Her case being a first degree murder, she's suposed to be isolated in the cell, she's even a danger to other ladies convicted of minor crime. Abi what are you correcting in someone that has not been convicted? Thirdly, you don't promote a criminal, murderer for that matter, as a role model. It is bad for the society. Some people will see this as grace. Fourthly, the whole jamboree is akin to rubbing salt on the injury of the Atagas.
Her freedom means different thing to the both of us. My opinion has been coined and that's it. And as I said earlier, she's still a suspect not a criminal pronouced yet so some of her freedom are still intact. Even if she's found guilty today, her dignity to human person is still intact.

Let's give it up to the Nigeria Correctional Service for a good job well done.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by mandate12: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes she was a prostitute

And according to Nigerian constitution, she has right to fair hearing at a court of competent jurisdiction and remanded till her case is concluded

Before her case is concluded and she is pronounced guilty of murder and sentenced to death by hanging

*She has the right to interact and participate in activities of the correctional facility

Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary, prayed for a condemned criminal to make heaven, be a true Christian, be Christlike

All these thrashy talks will end when Ur brother or father is killed by a little girl as such. Only then will I remind u of various rights.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Ilaje1: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2022
fancifulasuquo:
So if tomorow is is declared innocent and free.....what happens to that crown ?

Until then, she's supposed to be isolated.

And mind you, her killing Ataga is not in doubt. But the circumstances and if other people are involved is what they are trying to find. His 2 cell phones were found with her (gave one to her sister), sold his Mac laptop, transferring money from his account little by little. The case is air tight in my own view. There's a motive!

She had access to his bank accounts, phones and whatnot. She killed him so she could inherit those things. And the killing was premeditated, she hid her identity while booking the short let, fake ID card and used international number.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by okezuoemmanue(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2022
If u don't like as Chidinma won the case, better commit a crime, find yourself in the prison the contest for Miss Cell A�
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Laswell(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2022
yankison:

Oga stop spewing foam from your mouth jhor.... Abi Ataga is related to you?... If yes then you should dig him up from the grave and beat his corpse for dragging the family name to mud .....
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2022
yankison:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Oamj4 Dominque
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
civil u said??

Said by a teenager suffering from oponuism and mumurity

Abeg e don do, dont quote me again, a no get strenght to type, enjoy ur slavery under ur mistress in peace..

Shalom!! tongue

Yen Yen Yen

Talk less boy

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Oamj4
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Sam2310(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:

God won't let me have such relative as victims

But the truth is I have personally called the cops to rescue a teenager who stole metal frame when he was almost being lynched... The boy is my barber now as he learnt Barbing at Agodi prison

You already charged her to court, she is going to get the punishment she deserves, but till then you can't start isolating her or treating her like animal

Any relative that fail to respect itself, chose to become womanizer, anything he see, na him cause it for himself.

Person dey avoid problems, problem dey find person self meanwhile some people decided to find the problem.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by UselessBuharist: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
that boi u quote is a simp. They are a menace to tye mens society. They usually wold mens right away cus of pussy.

The guy will never get sense until one chidima kill his benefactor gruesomely

I tire for that goat oo
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Jaaqofalltrade(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
Prison protocol is prison protocol. They do what they do, whenever and however. My issue however, is how and why they allowed such a video to come out. Who filmed it, who allowed the video to come out and be posted on social media? What was the motive behind posting it on social media?

Allowing such to happen is not only insensitive but very wicked. Whoever is responsible for this callous act should be severely punished.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by maasoap(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Yes she was a prostitute

Mooh247:

Allah is my witness, I will say the same

I don't support jungle Justice, Inhumane treatment .

Everyone deserves fair hearing, diginity to life,

The day a judge finds her guilty then let her be hanged accordingly till then while she waits for her verdict treat her like human and not animal

We are not babarians or chimpanzee

Mooh247:

God won't let me have such relative as victims

But the truth is I have personally called the cops to rescue a teenager who stole metal frame when he was almost being lynched... The boy is my barber now as he learnt Barbing at Agodi prison

You already charged her to court, she is going to get the punishment she deserves, but till then you can't start isolating her or treating her like animal

See hypocrisy up there, lol.
You're nothing but an insensitive prick! Allah kil u dia.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sam2310:
Any relative that fail to respect itself, chose to become womanizer, anything he see, na him cause it for himself.

Person dey avoid problems, problem dey find person self meanwhile some people decided to find the problem.

Lol

Don't judge him my brother.... Na adultery he comit, he no kill person.. konji no respect age or status
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Ilaje1: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
DesChyko:

The lady on the video is simply expressing her opinion. But it is an ignorant opinion in the end, merely fuelled by emotions.

Even the lady admitted Chidinma is on trial. Yet she never used alleged anywhere when saying she murdered someone's relative. She has pronounced her guilty of course; and even if she did, that allows her participate in such 'Prisons' event.

Chidinma has not been convicted yet; but she took part in a contest that is most likely meant for convicted criminals and it was aired. Nobody is even looking at how it affects her chances at trial if she's already looking the part of a criminal.

You are the ignorant one. When you are ok n trial, you are isolated and don't participate in things like this. It's for the convicted ones. Justice needs to be served first before rehabilitation. Hence the reason the lady in the video emphasized on "awaiting trial".
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
maasoap:

See hypocrisy up there, lol.
You're nothing but an insensitive prick! Allah kil u dia.

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Oamj4 Dominque

Rule 2 for you my friend
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Okeyc230: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Rev King should come and participate in Mr Nigeria
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by n1ky(f): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
[quote author=Kingcalls post=110994577]

I hope ud say same about the BRT bus driver and that school proprietor that killed that 5cyrcols and also that guy that raped and killed the girl that came for job interview in calabar ... I hope they also deserve to be happy when there is a video of them competing for Mr prison and smiling to the cameras while the wardens plays with them [/quote

Of course they have the right to be happy untill Justice is serve to them either Death sentence or life imprisonment but till then they have the right to be happy.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by maasoap(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Rule 2 for you my friend

Shut up! You're irritating
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by tctrills: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
UselessBuharist:
What the prison authorities did was a mockery on the family of Mr. Ataga… What a way not to die.

So they pronounced her the winner of the beauty pageant so that she can live comfortably in prison or was that to further justify why she is looking fresher whenever she is taken to court?

This is pure wickedness, the forces behind this girl is so powerful but their end hmmm
Do you mean she should not be allowed to compete with other prisoners? How does that even make sense? First, she has not even been found guilty, and even if she has, why should she be prevented from partaking in prison activities.
We can extend this logic to every other prisoner. If any other prisoner won the contest it would have equally been a mockery on the people their crimes affected.
Look these guys are already in prison, what more do you want from them.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Sam2310(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol

Don't judge him my brother.... Na adultery he comit, he no kill person.. konji no respect age or status
i don't judge him but the way things be is that, even if u are not a womanizer, u dont know what one person u meet can do to u.
Meanwhile someone is meeting Not one person oo, is risky.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by pushy8: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Pls the woman should just shut up. The girl is still innocent until proven guilty. And maybe she did it, maybe, it might have been her first crime, an accident or even deliberate. People who have done worst eg Bandits, Coup plotters, looters, pen thieves, whose actions have cost the lives of more people are still roaming the streets.

What will we gain if we subject her to inhumane treatment, while repentant book haram are still roaming free and fed in tax payers money, and the wives and children of the men they slayed are still suffering.

If she is found guilty and sentenced to death, there is still nothing wrong with her living her days in prison with some love and care. If it was Ur sister that was in prison, won't u at least want her to be fed.

People get out of prison on technicalities and paroled because of good behaviour. So also do convicted prisoners get pardons and are free. So please keep your misguided anger to yourself.

But this is Nigeria, where the 50naira thieves get burnt and the 50billion Naira thieves supplies the fuel. Everyone with a phone now has a message.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
maasoap:

Shut up! You're irritating

Why do I feel you are angry because you also have a side chicks like Chidinma

Don't get angry.. the case is in court she would get what she deserves... Till the judgement day, allow her a little time to be human
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by maasoap(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
n1ky:
Of course they have the right to be happy untill Justice is serve to them either Death sentence or life imprisonment but till then they have the right to be happy.

I understand that people who have been convicted have more freedom than the ones under trials. This girl is still under trial, she's not even supposed to be qualified for the contest.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Ilaje1: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jaaqofalltrade:
Prison protocol is prison protocol. They do what they do, whenever and however. My issue however, is how and why they allowed such a video to come out. Who filmed it, who allowed the video to come out and be posted on social media? What was the motive behind posting it on social media?

Allowing such to happen is not only insensitive but very wicked. Whoever is responsible for this callous act should be severely punished.

It is not about protocol. Those guys are either ignorant, don't know anything about the ethics of their jobs. Or there are some powerful people who are trying to paint this girl in a positive light, seeing the picture will generate a sympathy for her, and get a lesser sentence. One of the reasons someone on trial is isolated from such a thing.

If I were Ataga's family member, I would sue kirikiri, office of the prison officer, Lagos state and Nigeria.

I would have asked for those officers involved to be fired but I realized they might have acted out of ignorance, hence I will suggested they get retrained.
Re: MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit by Mooh247: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sam2310:
i don't judge him but the way things be is that, even if u are not a womanizer, u dont know what one person u meet can do to u.
Meanwhile someone is meeting Not one person oo, is risky.

True .... especially in this Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hoodlums Steal Corpse From Grave In Kaduna, Rob Another - PICS / Communal Clash In Ife North Leaves 10 People Injured / Woman Stabs Son To Death On Children's Day In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.