Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) (81247 Views)

Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) / Police Inspector, Michael Timitimi Slumps, Dies During Grandmother’s Burial / Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by slimghost(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mentally deranged clowns. What’s the woman’s crime?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by djmickymouse(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Tracka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWmsJAt_amc

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbCO1CZgIRU/?utm_medium=copy_link

Just for clarification that's just his nickname and whatever their reasons are for stripping that woman naked is wrong but you can hear them talking about her extra marital affair, some people are backward yes but this has nothing to do with Aguleri as a place unless you don't the place and yes I'm a full blooded Agulerian

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Adesina18111(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
I hate the fact that they humiliated the woman...who knows maybe he wasn't fit medically but what if the woman has concubine and put Magun (thunderbolt) in her body to Kill her husband so that He can have the woman to himself.. shocked
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Basheer22: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:

You accepted to live like slave in Nigeria because of your envy for the Igbo which you foolishly believe is your hatred for the Igbo. Kwontinue.

I said ipob, not Igbo. It is unfortunate that there is no sense in your empty flat head to distill the difference.
You ipob pigs are actually slaves. Begging for freedom like caged animals.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Tracka:

This is shameful but disgracing the woman is unacceptable since it's his wife and they were having sexxxx before the man died from the video you can hear them say nwanyi lagbulu di ya meaning a woman that raped the husband to death and I can hear them say the woman is childless meaning they might have engage in sex marathon for Long hours it's a common knowledge that when couples are looking for a child they tend to have sexxxxxx almost all the time it's a pity this turned it this way
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
...How can a whole okosisi fall just like that?
Rip

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by clockwisereport: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
maureensylvia:
Cardiac arrest
The woman should sue the villagers for such humiliation
I'm very angry now after watching the video I wish I'm a lawyer
Our resident lawyer, folake4u, can be of help
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by beautyfunke(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
He will the active service when he get to hell
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Focusmind: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
I don't know why some men derives joy in embarrassing the female folks. Always looking for opportunities to vent their anger and satisfy their stupid cravings. I feel for that woman honestly. Wished Human rights activists could take up this case on her behalf.

Useless idiots!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by suffering: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ten push-ups a day for prevent this situation. Well, on to another husband.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Spain007(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by dapadawee: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Tracka:

Very backward tribe. Why disgrace the poor woman that way. Ibo are whatever they are called

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by RazaqKa: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dont worry about that .... those that need it know why .... lol

for those who need to catch their cheating husbands or wife, check my profile for the app to bust them in the act.

emmnprince:

This is unnecessary for a right-thinking man and woman. Why invade privacies of your spouse because you feel insecure. Your spouse won't cheat on you if you treat him or her well. And if he or she cheat, that's their business, not yours. And no matter how smart he or she thinks, he will be caught.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by RazaqKa: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Check profile for contact details

JoshTim:

I go need this thing o
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by dapadawee: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by vRendoh(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
i fear that tribe always!....it is baiscally how to humilliate and pursue the woman so that the husband inheritance can be shared.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by toujurs: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
maureensylvia:
Cardiac arrest

The woman should sue the villagers for such humiliation

I'm very angry now after watching the video
I wish I'm a lawyer
See this one undecided, keypad warrior grin. Its only on naira land you can shout. If you were there am very sure you won't say a word. All these introverts ehn.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by TenQ: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Died in active service

Although an eyewitness confirmed that the woman actually killed the husband with poison given to her by her "boyfriend"

See more here.... https://salemgists.com/man-okosisi-aguleri-lost-his-life-during-intercourse-with-wife-in-anambra-video/
toujurs:
See this one undecided, keypad warrior grin. Its only on naira land you can shout. If you were there am very sure you won't say a word. All these introverts ehn.

Our people don't think at all.
Was it because the woman spoke the truth as it happened?

A poisoned man cannot die having sex.

Do you think it is easy to die by poison?

princeeze1:
From the commentary in ibo, the woman is accused of extra marital affairs. And yes, in some customs , even in my part of delta, it kills. Mostly when the woman is having extra marital affairs and the husband seems to have an irking and still goes ahead to either eat her food or sleep with her. More information says her family is influential in the community but could do nothing to help as she was actually guilty of extra marital affairs. The commentary did not say she poisoning her husband.
So, you believe in this cock and bull story!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
She was accused of using hard-to-chew kponmo to kill d husband.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
From the commentary in ibo, the woman is accused of extra marital affairs. And yes, in some customs , even in my part of delta, it kills. Mostly when the woman is having extra marital affairs and the husband seems to have an irking and still goes ahead to either eat her food or sleep with her. More information says her family is influential in the community but could do nothing to help as she was actually guilty of extra marital affairs. The commentary did not say she poisoning her husband.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by onuman: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:

I said ipob, not Igbo. It is unfortunate that there is no sense in your empty flat head to distill the difference.
You ipob pigs are actually slaves. Begging for freedom like caged animals.

The rich ones from your area have abandoned the polluted area for serene Abuja. You hate IPOB which has been harmaring against the injustice in Nigeria. You give IPOB methods as excuse, though common sense knows that your problems are envy for the Igbo transformed to hatred for IPOB.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Illiteracy is deadlier than any disease that has visited planet earth....someone having intimacy with his wife and probably died of heartattack, now the woman is the cause.....idiots
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Ournolly: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dottore:
The woman did nothing wrong. I'm not a medical personnel but it's possible the man may have had some underlying challenge with his heart health or respiratory system.

Wicked people everywhere.
I share your opinion.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by babajero(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
If investigated properly, you may find out that his immediate family member is involved in his death diabolically.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Great0ne1: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by onuman: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
princeeze1:

A man easily gets killed by other rival man having sex with the other man's wife. That's why the most dangerous wife is an unfaithful wife.

Sexual rivalry is the root of many sudden and unexplained deaths.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by mich2012: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is ludicrous. Why humiliate the woman like this?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Sweetnesstwins: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why cloth the dead man, and leave the woman naked?
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by knowhowk: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
If it's Side Chick ,We would hear Funny Accusations ...
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by anytexy: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
There is more to this story than meet eye

By the Way, how come the man is putting on clothes.?
Who witness them having sexual intercourse?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
As expected, their first instinct is to humiliate the woman. His wife o. His wife at that. not a sneaky link.
Disgusting mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
dapadawee:

Very backward tribe. Why disgrace the poor woman that way. Ibo are whatever they are called
You Yorubas can't just do without Igbos. You people do worster than this. Your Yoruba tribe is the most backward tribe I have ever seen. We know you people, you people are worst. A Yoruba man in Lagos Oshodi precisely dragged his wife naked without shame in a day light afternoon for refusing to suck his dick. No shame whatsoever. This is reality as witnessed by all that day. Shameful, backward and wicked Yoruba tribe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.