Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) (81244 Views)

Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) / Police Inspector, Michael Timitimi Slumps, Dies During Grandmother’s Burial / Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by onuman: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
oilmane:

I've seen a man who killed his wife cause of a kill he was dating, he was my pastor and the said girl was his then secretary, it was the testimony of his lil daughter that nailed him. There's nothing on ground to show this lady murdered the dead man, he won't have the zeal for sex, not to talk about having sex like he was doing before he died if there is poison eating up his system as it would be if poison is what killed him. Post mortem will reveal what caused his death but nothing justifies what those guys did to his wife, she just lost her husband and those guys are making her go through such torture, they deserve to be locked up and the key thrown into a lake.

I agree with you in all that you wrote. My first thought was that the man must have died of heart attack while having sex with his wife.

But those in the crowd know the woman better. If they knew that the woman had been adulterous before then, they need not be blamed for their suspicion of the woman poisoning her husband because of her love for another man. In any case, they didn't lynch the woman. The woman still lives to narrate her story when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by TenQ: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:

If they were Barbaric, they would have lynched the woman instantly. But they were suspecting her.
Get more sense.
Pervert humans looking to seeing a naked woman body!

Are you saying that it was the gods of the land that killed the husband because she committed adultery?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by dapadawee: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:

So, outsiders are the ones locking Biafrans inside the house?
You are truly slaves.
Hmm mm
The truth is always bitter
The truth is always opposed
The truth is always stabbed
Any civilized Igbo man you see must have aspent years in the west. Don't try the level of a village easted and wasted igbo man ignorance.
They don't allow the dead to rest in peace they must trouble the dead before burial.
Even the widow is in trouble.
The property of the dead will be taken from his children.
Both the dead, the widow and the children are always in trouble.

Lagos agbero they garage.
East agbero they burial ground and wedding list. All na scam

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by onuman: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
dapadawee:

Hmm mm
The truth is always bitter
The truth is always opposed
The truth is always stabbed
Any civilized Igbo man you see must have aspent years in the west. Don't try the level of a village easted and wasted igbo man ignorance.
They don't allow the dead to rest in peace they must trouble the dead before burial.
Even the widow is in trouble.
The property of the dead will be taken from his children.
Both the dead, the widow and the children are always in trouble.

Lagos agbero they garage.
East agbero they burial ground and wedding list. All na scam

You wrote what doesn't exist in Igboland.

Where is west, by the way?
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Okeosisi wey die on top woman is that one an Okeosisi undecided

A na ezuzu na.....fools using the opportunity to humiliate a woman on her own.

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
She didn't nothing wrong ,they have to honor the woman
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by onuman: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:

But when security agents were killing UGM, you said they should leave you alone and face herdsmen na.

UGM are Islamists. Your so-called security men of Nigeria were not going for UGM in the east; but they kill innocent Igbos and call the killed, IPOB people. That's why the Igbos started to complain. For short, your envy of Igbo which transformed your head into hatred for IPOB, will not allow you understand what is going on in the east.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by TheMostComplex1: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Police has already arrested one suspect. Infact they will regret this inhumane & degrading treatment melted on this woman. The man that covered this act of shame will go to jail
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by dapadawee: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:

You wrote what doesn't exist in Igboland.

Where is west, by the way?
The place you are typing from is the west.
Which of them doesn't exist?
The extortion of the dead or the torment of the widow or the denial of children from inheriting their father property or the exorbitant wedding list.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Op after you don enjoy the woman picture naim you come blurr am send am to us.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by meetme01: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
The dastardly act will be supported by women around. Is it a sin to die in active service?

The female gender is really in trouble in this country and becoming endeagered specie. Lawmakers don't want them, inlaws detest them,.prone to all negative acts in the society.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Eneye4me: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ibo's too backwards.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
So is that the wife fault
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Kkk777: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dottore:
The woman did nothing wrong. I'm not a medical personnel but it's possible the man may have had some underlying challenge with his heart health or respiratory system.

Wicked people everywhere.

Very foolish people.

Police should arrest those people that naked the woman.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by onuman: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
dapadawee:

The place you are typing from is the west.
Which of them doesn't exist?
The extortion of the dead or the torment of the widow or the denial of children from inheriting their father property or the exorbitant wedding list.

The dead is dead in Igboland. The dead can't be extorted. Do you living people extort the dead in your part of Nigeria?
Children of the dead inherit their late father's properties in Igboland. Who taught you the fairy tales about the Igbo?

The exhorbitant wedding list makes marriage in Igboland exciting. If you can't afford the cost of marrying an Igbo lady, why not stick with your tribe's cheap ladies?
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by bukarolz: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
I can't believe that people are still this primitive.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
TenQ:

So you believe this crap?

The gods of the land must be extremely STUPID if they allow a Wife to commit Adultery only to kill the Husband!

Abi? How do you explain this logic?

You said the wife confessed to adultery or is it poisoning the husband ?!

Who killed the man because of the wife's infidelity?

What was the evidence?
Her confession!?
So, who truely killed her husband?
i. The gods of the land?
ii. The woman's boyfriend?
iii. The Wife?
iv. God the Creator?

There is liberty in logical reasoning: don't you think so?
Oga I am not holding any briefs. Ask an ibo person to translate what is been said. Her husband died as a result of her adultery, not poisoning or sex as wrongly insinuated. Yes, it’s their custom and not bull crap. It’s obtainable in some southern part. I believe wherever you come from has belief systems that may also seem absurd to others in reasoning. It’s also obtainable where I come from. But it is reversible, after marriage, you can request a reversal so it does not affect the man or his children who are always the casualties, but rather the wife in the event of adultery. I am a practical example, since I don’t live permanently in Nigeria with my family, I requested a reversal before leaving the first time. my wife knows if she steps out, her life is at stake. She knew what was obtainable and still went outside. Did you not also see women in the background shaming her also? What she did in her place is obviously a taboo, and she must cleans the land.

Just like people trying to rationalize magun at work as penis captivus, but fail to explain why it mainly happens among Yoruba folks who were caught pants down in adultery, and who are only freed after the husband’s intervention.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by TenQ: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
princeeze1:

Oga I am not holding any briefs. Ask an ibo person to translate what is been said. Her husband died as a result of her adultery, not poisoning or sex as wrongly insinuated. Yes, it’s their custom and not bull crap. It’s obtainable in some southern part. I believe wherever you come from has belief systems that may also seem absurd to others in reasoning. It’s also obtainable where I come from. But it is reversible, after marriage, you can request a reversal so it does not affect the man or his children who are always the casualties, but rather the wife in the event of adultery. I am a practical example, since I don’t live permanently in Nigeria with my family, I requested a reversal before leaving the first time. my wife knows if she steps out, her life is at stake. She knew what was obtainable and still went outside. Did you not also see women in the background shaming her also? What she did in her place is obviously a taboo, and she must cleans the land.

Just like people trying to rationalize magun at work as penis captivus, but fail to explain why it mainly happens among Yoruba folks who were caught pants down in adultery, and who are only freed after the husband’s intervention.
I understand you but I am only asking questions
1. It is a taboo for a wife to commit adultery
2. If the wife goes ahead to commit adultery, WHO executes the justice?
a. The gods of the land?
b. the randy boyfriend?

If the answer is the gods of the land, then such gods must be extremely STUPID for killing an innocent husband for the offence of the wife.

You spoke of Magun amongst the Yoruba people. magun has to be specially prepared for the husband for use on his wife. But then, it looks like magun only work on the poor and uneducated.

If the gods are ready to kill to prevent adultery but the gods leave murder, armed robbery, land grabbing alone, you just wonder if their mentality is below that of children.

You will be perfectly correct if
All cases of Adultery in Ibo land result in death of one of the spouses (reversal or no reversal)1
If this cannot be proved, then there is no case against this woman
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by VicM6: 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
wetin concern the woman now....abeg mk dem free her jor.....e no go beta for toto.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by neutralist: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
TenQ:

I understand you but I am only asking questions
1. It is a taboo for a wife to commit adultery
2. If the wife goes ahead to commit adultery, WHO executes the justice?
a. The gods of the land?
b. the randy boyfriend?

If the answer is the gods of the land, then such gods must be extremely STUPID for killing an innocent husband for the offence of the wife.

You spoke of Magun amongst the Yoruba people. magun has to be specially prepared for the husband for use on his wife. But then, it looks like magun only work on the poor and uneducated.

If the gods are ready to kill to prevent adultery but the gods leave murder, armed robbery, land grabbing alone, you just wonder if their mentality is below that of children.

You will be perfectly correct if
All cases of Adultery in Ibo land result in death of one of the spouses (reversal or no reversal)1
If this cannot be proved, then there is no case against this woman
Rationalizing your reasoning, I believe the gods must be crazy. Why focus on adultery and leave murder, kidnapping and so on?
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by TenQ: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
princeeze1:

Rationalizing your reasoning, I believe the gods must be crazy. Why focus on adultery and leave murder, kidnapping and so on?
Exactly my friend!
The land will be truly cleansed if these horrible crimes are also ruthlessly judged by the gods
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Teymanhenry(f): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
If you want to satisfy a woman on bed. Surely, your days are numbered. Just an advice, exercises, healthy eating habits and medical checkups is key to a long and healthy life
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Kkkem: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
This Anambra,bad bad things full there,May God help us.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Bbbw: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Maybe the man was sick before
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by ccollins(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
maureensylvia:
Cardiac arrest

The woman should sue the villagers for such humiliation

I'm very angry now after watching the video
I wish I'm a lawyer
lol, this woman so u reach here. Where your leg no Dey go reach sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by maureensylvia(f): 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
ccollins:
lol, this woman so u reach here. Where your leg no Dey go reach sef

grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by crackhouse(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Which kind nonsense be this One again? That man was suffering from an ailment. The wife did nothing. Pls free that woman. What a Country. Africa my continent
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by kingseric22(m): 12:12am On Mar 14, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Died in active service

Although an eyewitness confirmed that the woman actually killed the husband with poison given to her by her "boyfriend"

See more here.... https://salemgists.com/man-okosisi-aguleri-lost-his-life-during-intercourse-with-wife-in-anambra-video/
it is blatant lie, they accused her of having extra marital affairs. I was an eye witness. It was an eyesore
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Str8talk21: 2:08am On Mar 14, 2022
This f**kin bull sh!t ! .... what had she fine to warrant this humiliation on top of her husband's death. This shear cruelty. These bunch of stark illiterates shld be be arrested for abuse of this woman.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 14, 2022
Anambra is excellent in every thing ,even in stupidity , there own illiteracy is top notch .
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by premierlead: 3:29am On Mar 14, 2022
Ipob hoe killed an ipob dick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.