Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) (81245 Views)

Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) / Police Inspector, Michael Timitimi Slumps, Dies During Grandmother’s Burial / Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
TenQ:

Our people don't think at all.
Was it because the woman spoke the truth as it happened?

A poisoned man cannot die having sex.

Do you think it is easy to die by poison?

So, you believe in this cock and bull story!

The commentary is very clear, contrary to the headline and what everyone is assuming, he did not die during sex. He died as a result of his wife’s extra marital affair which results in death to a nonchalant husband that continues to have sexual relations with such adulterous wife. The woman was probably stripped after confessing to adultery. The tradition is prevalent in some south/south and south eastern communities, mine inclusive. I have seen this happen live in several instances. She knew where she came from and the repercussions for stepping outside, the story even says her family is influential but could do nothing because she admitted to infidelity. Everything is not cock n bull because xtainity erased most of our cultural heritage. There are places where eating a particular delicacy could trigger a reaction, if from such a place, you decide to go against your people’s traditions, then you should be firmly planted in another belief system.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by nolywe(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Me wey dey find wife with too much sex nko??
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by LILTJAY1: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Igbos are the worst people on earth angry
I regret being in the same country with them..
No wonder other countries kill them like flies
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by toujurs: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
maureensylvia:

Jesusssssss oooo
This one know me too well o grin
Guy u mean o cheesy
Easy on me cry cry
grin you are a darling, i was just joking o grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Originalsly: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmm .... pot calling kettle black. Why should we call them illiterates and backward when we are doing same? Looking at the dead... first question that should come to mind is why is he fully clothed if he died in the act? Then why is his mouth gagged? The same way we serve jungle justice on the innocent ... the headline is enough... we don't need to get to details. It is stated the woman admitted poisoning him ... poison she received from her lover. We need to chew before we swallow.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Judolisco(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dottore:
The woman did nothing wrong. I'm not a medical personnel but it's possible the man may have had some underlying challenge with his heart health or respiratory system.

Wicked people everywhere.
Na high high blood pressure
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin grin op your translation win award,she killed her husband with her infidelity not too much sex as you translated it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by JaskanFactor: 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
its not the sex that killed him, its the jab
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
LILTJAY1 post=111005523[s:
]Igbos are the worst people on earth angry
I regret being in the same country with them..
No wonder other countries kill them like flies
[/s]

Second time of showing you where not raised up by responsible parents......
Lalastica,...Seun....
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by salusworth(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sometimes the meanings of our names goes a long way
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by derecho(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
All these people commenting, where did you get your stories from? I watched the clip and I didn't hear one single word in English language. Does everyone on NL now understand Igbo language? It's shameful for some jaundiced fellows here to speak about what they don't understand.

I'm curious to know, why is the man dressed up? Why is the woman not protesting atleast? Would a community just turn against her because her husband died having sex with his wife? There's something the Op isn't telling us.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by saggis: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is soooo backward and re*tarded.

The man was just 30 years and totally unhealthy. Obviously had a heart condition.

Just imagine the nonsense the man with the camera was shouting out. Dumbazz folks.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by onuman: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:

Tomorrow is Monday, no one from your barren land is allowed to go out because they will be flogged by illiterate criminals. Your parents will be hiding in their house because they don't want little children to slap them.
You talk about injustice in Nigeria but even your own mother can't inherit your father's property. Your own daughter can not inherit your property. You discriminate against your blood sisters.
You are worse than animals and not deserving of living with normal humans.

But you have no head to
understand that the violence and lockdown you described happening in Igboland was instigated by outsiders who dread restoration of Biafra in order to keep you second class citizen in one Nigeria? Before now, have you ever heard of such phenomenon in Igboland?
You need to stop drinking kai kai; you win accolades by your Igbo lashing only from those who want to keep you down perpetually in one Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Basheer22: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:
But you have no head to
understand that the violence and lockdown you described happening in Igboland was instigated by outsiders who dread restoration of Biafra in order to keep you second class citizen in one Nigeria? Before now, have you ever heard of such phenomenon in Igboland?
You need to stop drinking kai kai; you win accolades by your Igbo lashing only from those who want to keep you down perpetually in one Nigeria.

So, outsiders are the ones locking Biafrans inside the house?
You are truly slaves.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by one4GOD(f): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
maureensylvia:
Cardiac arrest

The woman should sue the villagers for such humiliation

I'm very angry now after watching the video
I wish I'm a lawyer
shame on them all
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by nsalasouppp: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Abeg make una no they carry fake news, no be wetin happen be this, this woman they sleep with men for her husband house, and they thing start to they affect the man spiritually, after the man died, them come check and discover say nah wetin the woman they kill the man, the woman self confess when them carry her go village shrine, even her lover nah the person wey they carry husband for bike when him they sick, also the woman prepare charm to ensure say the man no get the mind to think of doing anything.
My village be that, that is why I know wetin happen
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dottore:
The woman did nothing wrong. I'm not a medical personnel but it's possible the man may have had some underlying challenge with his heart health or respiratory system.

I just feel pained right now. What kind of inhumane treatment b dis one? How is it her fault d man died having sex? ...kept her naked in public. Gosh! Someone's daughter!
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by wolebest: 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Barbaric people, very uncivilized race, still living in the dark ages. Where are the women rights advocates?
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by onuman: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Basheer22:

So, outsiders are the ones locking Biafrans inside the house?
You are truly slaves.

Who controls the arms and ammunition of Nigeria? It's not the Igbo. Nigeria armed forces would have stopped the violence in Igboland in one week if the apex political power wants it.

You drink a lot of kai kai and lack intelligence. Stop exchanges with me.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by onuman: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
wolebest:
Barbaric people, very uncivilized race, still living in the dark ages. Where are the women rights advocates?

If they were Barbaric, they would have lynched the woman instantly. But they were suspecting her.
Get more sense.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by macjurek(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
My fellow Nigerian,if this is actually true then the woman must should seek justice through human right organization for women.

I strongly before backwardness and wickedness is much in that part of the region.

A man dies and the wife he marries from his own choice becomes the witch and villian too bad, Africa...........and the Igbo beliefs.

Well I have a stake in Agulere .......oh

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Basheer22: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:
Who controls the arms and ammunition of Nigeria? It's not the Igbo. Nigeria armed forces would have stopped the violence in Igboland in one week if the apex political power wants it.

You drink a lot of kai kai and lack intelligence. Stop exchanges with me.

But when security agents were killing UGM, you said they should leave you alone and face herdsmen na.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by oilmane(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:

Hardly any man would kill her wife because of a side kick.

But for women, it's easy. Because women don't like to be seen as adulterous.
Poligammy is a norm in Africa. Polyandry is not.

I've seen a man who killed his wife cause of a kill he was dating, he was my pastor and the said girl was his then secretary, it was the testimony of his lil daughter that nailed him. There's nothing on ground to show this lady murdered the dead man, he won't have the zeal for sex, not to talk about having sex like he was doing before he died if there is poison eating up his system as it would be if poison is what killed him. Post mortem will reveal what caused his death but nothing justifies what those guys did to his wife, she just lost her husband and those guys are making her go through such torture, they deserve to be locked up and the key thrown into a lake.
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by majatech(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dottore:

That's one of the disadvantages of living in villages or close to one's relatives.
But the man's name is what concerns me...... Okosesi(oko+osesi)
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by kunleham(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Biafra barbaric!!!!
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
You're not fit you're having marathon sex....you better always get prepared with potent herbs
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Umaru9ja: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Na WA oh
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by TenQ: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
princeeze1:

The commentary is very clear, contrary to the headline and what everyone is assuming, he did not die during sex. He died as a result of his wife’s extra marital affair which results in death to a nonchalant husband that continues to have sexual relations with such adulterous wife. The woman was probably stripped after confessing to adultery. The tradition is prevalent in some south/south and south eastern communities, mine inclusive. I have seen this happen live in several instances. She knew where she came from and the repercussions for stepping outside, the story even says her family is influential but could do nothing because she admitted to infidelity. Everything is not cock n bull because xtainity erased most of our cultural heritage. There are places where eating a particular delicacy could trigger a reaction, if from such a place, you decide to go against your people’s traditions, then you should be firmly planted in another belief system.
So you believe this crap?

The gods of the land must be extremely STUPID if they allow a Wife to commit Adultery only to kill the Husband!

Abi? How do you explain this logic?

You said the wife confessed to adultery or is it poisoning the husband ?!

Who killed the man because of the wife's infidelity?

What was the evidence?
Her confession!?
So, who truely killed her husband?
i. The gods of the land?
ii. The woman's boyfriend?
iii. The Wife?
iv. God the Creator?

There is liberty in logical reasoning: don't you think so?
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by dapadawee: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmm mm
The truth is always bitter
The truth is always opposed
The truth is always stabbed
Any civilized Igbo man you see must have aspent years in the west. Don't try the level of a village easted and wasted igbo man ignorance.
They don't allow the dead to rest in peace they must trouble the dead before burial.
Even the widow is in trouble.
The property of the dead will be taken from his children.
Both the dead, the widow and the children are always in trouble.

Lagos agbero they garage.
East agbero they burial ground and wedding list. All na scam
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
nna who tell una that? The lying corpse?
Re: Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) by dapadawee: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:

If they were Barbaric, they would have lynched the woman instantly. But they were suspecting her.
Get more sense.
Hmm mm
The truth is always bitter
The truth is always opposed
The truth is always stabbed
Any civilized Igbo man you see must have aspent years in the west. Don't try the level of a village easted and wasted igbo man ignorance.
They don't allow the dead to rest in peace they must trouble the dead before burial.
Even the widow is in trouble.
The property of the dead will be taken from his children.
Both the dead, the widow and the children are always in trouble.

Lagos agbero they garage.
East agbero they burial ground and wedding list. All na scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.