Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. (4991 Views)

Why You Should Not Try Inserting This Into Me / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by Tmberwolf1: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2022
2500kg?!!! That's 2.5 metric tons!!! It's clear she has no idea how measurements work.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2022
Oluwa o!! Maggi and salt. Damn!!
So many fake asses these days. If the ass don't jingle when tapped then it is fake. angry
Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2022
Favfables1:
"men are scum, men are scum " yet you dey carry Maggi Chuck inside yansh to impress men cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
dollynnn:
What nigerian ladies cannot do does not exist. Let them continue inserting it. Peradventure one or more of them dies, there is enough empty land to bury them.
Seasoning cubes! Ha! shocked shocked shocked
Very soon,they may start inserting nutmeg, curry leaves or tomato paste.
And the funniest but ridiculous and degrading part of it is that they do all these things all in a bid to be sexually attractive to Men, particularly "Yahoo boys" who will still mine their skulls. You people should stop disgracing me nau embarassed undecided

You are the one disgracing yourself , using a female account to post , do you think any girl woke up and just decided to kill herself , most of the time it's everyone around them that pressures them , you're here shaming women like you've not in your life done things to impress the opposite gender before , if you're a complete human being I'm sure you have your own history but if you're abnormal abi alien you can say you've never done
Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Immaculate755:
Popular Nigerian Journalist, Dr. (Mrs) Kemi Olunloyo took to her Twitter page to warn Lagos girls to desist from the act of inserting maggi/knor cubes into their Anus for butt enlargement.

She reiterated that it gives a big butt but it introduces about 2500kg of sodium (salt) into the bloodstream then the heart electrolyte messes up and boom CARDIAC ARREST.

She says another chic died yesterday because of this menace.

Daughters of Eve never cease to amaze us grin

I'm just happy I snapped out of it at the right time because there was a time where I also wanted to look like Nicki all thanks to my exes and friends who jokingly pointed out that I was her fan but I looked nothing like her , my ex even said if I grow a booty , he would love me more , second ex said I'd look younger if I was chubbier and even an old friend , ugly ass bitch told me that someone asked her to stop walking with me coz I look like fish , I was a teenager if I had the funds I probably would have gone for surgery but I'm so happy that I was broke grin because now that I'm 20 it feels so fucking good and with the help of tiktok it feels even better thanks to women like me that keep making me feel so good about myself like @slimm_jordyn and let me not even mention my lovely ex , that one always wanted to show me off and the person that said I looked like fish is asking me for advice on slim waist , the aunty can't go outside without butt pads and here I was throwing on a bodycon dress with no undies(bras , tights ,and etc) and feeling so fine , but I know it wasn't easy accepting and loving myself but noone remembers when I didn't love myself , they think I was just born like this and now it's like I'm too proud , better to be proud than too insecure abeg
I do pray that all the girls out there struggling with insecurities learn to love themselves and surround themselves with positivity , it especially helps when you have a role model or when you surround yourself with friends who have things in common , I have resemblance with my besties and because I see how pweety they are , I just have believe that I am also very pweety
I do not date men who want to manage me , they will tell you I usually like thick women but I love your personality it's a lie , there are men who love slim just as there are men who love thick , if you try to change his taste because you like him , you go wound oh , it's better you like me from scratch , you were sexually attracted to me personality can come after that

1 Like

Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Comradewhy:

Don't worry been here since 2005, don't need to be told that nairaland is filled with youngsters.

2005 and you still..... Never mind sef
Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by dollynnn(f): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

[s]You are the one disgracing yourself , using a female account to post , do you think any girl woke up and just decided to kill herself , most of the time it's everyone around them that pressures them , you're here shaming women like you've not in your life done things to impress the opposite gender before , if you're a complete human being I'm sure you have your own history but if you're abnormal abi alien you can say you've never done[/s]

Kindly get some rest. You really need it

1 Like

Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by kumulus(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Eyy God!!! Even Knorr cubes aren't safe anymore. What a life!
Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by clericuzzio(m): 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
dollynnn:
What nigerian ladies cannot do does not exist. Let them continue inserting it. Peradventure one or more of them dies, there is enough empty land to bury them.
Seasoning cubes! Ha! shocked shocked shocked
Very soon,they may start inserting nutmeg, curry leaves or tomato paste.
And the funniest but ridiculous and degrading part of it is that they do all these things all in a bid to be sexually attractive to Men, particularly "Yahoo boys" who will still mine their skulls. You people should stop disgracing me nau embarassed undecided
tell them oo
Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by Victerica(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Comradewhy:

Haha

Are you on drugs?
Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by Joeyfizzo: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Comradewhy:
Who does that when there are proper toys. First you need to start small, so you would not damage your anus by tearing it, and then gradually increase the size. I would suggest to start with your fingers, then purchasing the set of butt-plugs for beginners, then going for air inflatable butt plugs and larger dildoes and plugs.
It's a gradual process.
can u read at all?
Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by Victerica(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
2500kg?!!! That's 2.5 metric tons!!! It's clear she has no idea how measurements work.

No mind the mofo...
Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by Atimjessy(f): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
I have always envied my friends with big butts.
Does this really work? Hmmmm
Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by Kobicove(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nothing wey person no go hear!
Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
There are so many natural ways that has been in existence since out forefathers to do this and enlarge any part of your body you so desire without any side effects at all....it's who have the knowledge and know it that know it....don't hatm yourself,seek knowledge
Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by alphaNomega: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kemi has started using controlled substances again
Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by TheWolfen(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
What! How true is this?lol
That is disgusting
Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Comradewhy:

I mistook that for anal enlargement, thanks for the head up
You are a monkey grin
Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

She's right, though her metric unit is wrong
Please how does inserting maggi cubes in the butt hole enlarge the butt? Does it become fatty tissue when it melts?
Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Senomii:

I noticed you just registered newly on this forum just to start talking nonsense........the people here go soon roast you ehn, barbecue your papa join sef, I just dey pity you, continue to dey talk nonsense, na ur body go tell u las las
The guy is something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by advanceDNA: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Comradewhy:
Who does that when there are proper toys. First you need to start small, so you would not damage your anus by tearing it, and then gradually increase the size. I would suggest to start with your fingers, then purchasing the set of butt-plugs for beginners, then going for air inflatable butt plugs and larger dildoes and plugs.
It's a gradual process.

What is the topic saying??
What are you saying??

Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
TheWolfen:
What! How true is this?lol
That is disgusting
Fear women

1 Like

Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by meobizy(f): 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kemi and lies always belong in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement. by Simeonjoe1: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Please how does inserting maggi cubes in the butt hole enlarge the butt? Does it become fatty tissue when it melts?

Don't know probably causes localized oedema...
But I'm referring to the increases body osmolality causing cardiac arrhythmia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See These CURVY LADIES Whose Video Clips Are Breaking The Internet!!! / Nigerian Ladies Go St@rk N@ked As They Pray For Money In Viral Video / My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.